27 Reviews for Enchanting Designs and Event Rental

Non-Floral (2)
Artificial (2)
Corsages (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Enchanting Designs and Nadine are officially a part of my family! She has been amazing and has exceeded all of my expectations. My best friend’s bridal shower was beautiful and I couldn’t have done it with out Nadine. The quality of the rose bouquets and centerpieces were second to none; I received so many compliments! Enchanting Designs has a customer for life!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nadine is incredible. She was so easy to work with and helped me plan everything even though I live in California. All of my guests raved about the decor and all the little details.

Photos
Profile Picture Kristen , 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

From the very first call to the completion of the decor, my experience with Enchanting Design was absolutely outstandingly rewarding!!!! I will call no other vendor for my events.

Profile Picture Missy, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nadine was absolutely amazing! She was extremely patient and very easy to work with. I can’t imagine my day without her and her hard work. She made it easy for us to work with her, especially since we were not from the area. She is very accommodating and truly works with you to make your day the most amazing it can be!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

The service and responsiveness were excellent. Any questions and concerns were handled with professionalism. If we were uncertain about things, options and suggestions were always presented and guidance was given without pressure. Very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Caitlin , 4/21/18, 1 Review

I am not sure where to begin to explain how thankful I was for having Nadine as my decorator and day of coordinator. Throughout the entire process she was so helpful and wanted to ensure everything would be perfect and to our liking. Prior to hiring her for our wedding April 8, 2018 I was so lost with the planning part and decorating. Our first interaction/meeting was great and from that day on she was with me throughout the process. All of the ideas and suggestions were communicated well and anything I needed she was able to assist with. Response time and attention to detail was so great. When I saw the decoration on the wedding day I almost cried. It was so beautiful. I am still receiving calls from our guests on how beautiful everything was. It was more than I could’ve ever asked for. I am so thankful and appreciative for having her apart of this experience. Any stress she ensured I didn’t have to worry about any of it and it was taken care of. All of my vendors loved how organized she was and everything flowed perfectly the day of! I will definitely keep in contact with her for any future events I have and would love to use her! You will not be disappointed! This was such a great and memorable experience that I will always be thankful for.

Profile Picture Chalay, 4/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals

Nadine was extremely easy to book and did an excellent job at our event!

Profile Picture Rosie , 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I'm a little lost for words to describe just how much i owe to Nadine and her wonderful team for all the work they did. I couldn't have had a better Events Planner and Designer to pull together such an exquisite occasion within such an impossible deadline.

Nadine was professional, flexible and full of insightful and helpful tips and ideas. She and her team worked tirelessly all through, right up to moments of the wedding ceremony helping to make it the memorable event it was. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Laureen, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What you will love the most about working with Enchanting Designs, is the versatility you are offered in designs. The team works well in face to face meetings to determine the theme and the designer makes sure she see's each design.

Profile Picture Schneka, 11/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Nadine and her team never stop impressing us! From design to execution, they always exceed our expectations. Nadine's designs are always spectacular and it is the reason why I've been working with her for five consecutive years now!

Profile Picture Selene, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was awesome due to Nadine at Enchanted Design! Nadine thinks of every detail and is very professional with a personality to match. I would highly recommend Enchanted Design for any special event. Our experience went very smoothly and we were able to enjoy our wedding day because of our angel Nadine! Our guests were very complimentary of Nadine's creativeness!! Thank you Nadine for making our day so memorable!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I can’t say enough about the amazing professional service we received from Nadine and her whole team. She didn’t just do an amazing BEAUTIFUL job with our wedding but she accommodated all of our last minute requests. What an amazing person you are Nadine, it is never too late to say THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Fabiola, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Enchanting Designs is a top notch company. My experience with them has been amazing. Nadine is very responsive, always there when I needed her. I fully recommend them for your next wedding or any event for yourself or your company.

Profile Picture Rod, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Videography, Wedding Planning

Enchanting Design did a beautiful job decorating my home for Christmas. I had a big party and all the guests commented on how gorgeous the decorations looked. Very elegant design and extremely easy to work with. Nadine came up with a custom design for all the areas of the house inside and out - I will definitely use her again!

Profile Picture Cristina, 2/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Nadine has an amazing talent for combining colors and creating stunning designs. She decorated our Christmas tree and home about a year ago and did such a fabulous job! All our friends and family complimented us on our Christmas decoration. She also did my niece's sweet 16 party and what an incredible event it turned out to be! From the tablecloths, to the balloons, to the centerpieces and the keepsakes...the fabrics, the colors, the accessories...everything was so elegant and so perfect. My niece loved it! I highly recommend Nadine and Enchanting Designs for any party/Christmas/wedding event. You will be bedazzled by their work!

Profile Picture Bouchra, 12/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We used Enchanting Designs for our daughter's wedding in December of 2016. They were professional and attentive to all of our requests. Nadine worked with us to come up with a beautiful design according to our budget The wedding theme was gold and cream and they provided beautiful floral centerpieces, along with nice linens and candle decor. They set up the cake table, the buffet tables, a sweetheart table which was beautiful for the bride and groom. We rented a photo booth from them, which was really fun to use for our guests. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to plan their wedding.

Profile Picture User7733764, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Nadine has been decorating our office for Christmas the last three years. Her plan for our space is exceptional. Nadine has an eye for the small details. We get compliments every year! She has a wonderful team of assistants and is always very flexible and willing to work around our schedule as needed.

Profile Picture Amee, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Nadine decorated my best friends sweet 16, and it turned out amazing! The center pieces, deserts table and table cloths were amazing! Nadine took care of everything and put everything together. It turned out beautiful! I highly recommend her for any party needs or decoration services.

Profile Picture User7771322, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

. Decorations were amazing and service was amazing! highly recommend

Profile Picture sasha, 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Nadine is very talented and easy to work with. Let me just start out by saying I am a do-it-yourself person. My husband and I got married Labor Day 2015 and our reception was in a barn. I got to a state of panic around mid-summer, and Nadine stepped right in. She helped me initially with the floral arrangements but didn't stop there. She asked me who I had as a point of contact on the wedding day and offered to be that person. Every detail at the church and at the barn was taken care of, and our guests were so impressed with the decorations and fine detail that went into our wedding. What they also noticed was that my husband and I were calm because we knew we were in good hands. Nadine was there to coordinate the musicians and caterer early in the day and stayed until the last sparkler fizzled! I highly recommend Nadine for your special party or event.

Profile Picture User7731691, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Love, Love, Love, working with Enchanting Designs and Event Rental!! Would absolutely recommend them to everyone! Such a creative team and Nadine is great! Her work is worth every penny. Please book her for your next event or even someone else's event. You will not be disappointed. I approve this message.

Profile Picture J, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Nadine and her staff were fantastic!! She was very professional and follows through in all areas of her business. She is clear on your wantes and upfront with you regarding ideas. Her creativity is beyond ones imagination and she always seeks to amaze me. This isn't the first time I've called on Nadine and will not be the last. If you want someone who is professional, prompt, creative, and courteous. Nadine and her staff (Enchanting Designs and Event Rentals) are awesome. I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture J, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I needed formal Christmas decorations over the holiday period for interior and exterior. They did everything including clean up. It was beautiful and I received many compliments. They only issue was scheduling was a bit hard but not too bad. They were quit busy during the holiday period. We worked it out by them offering a few dates and I was able to get dates that worked for me for set up and take down.

Profile Picture User7732893, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Nadine of Enchanting Designs was a pleasure to work with. We originally found Nadine because we were looking for a florist. When we had our consultation, we saw that Nadine did much more than florals. In the begining Nadine assured us that she could totally pull off our wedding vision for the budget we had. It was smooth sailing until about two weeks before the wedding. I wasn't happy with the rentals that were presented and was fearing that our vision would not come to fruition because of this. Nadine was out of the country during this meltdown but she was still responsive and continuously assured me that she will have things exactly as I wanted. Although I was very upset with her she remained professional the entire time. On the day of the wedding I got worried again because the bouquets were not as I envisioned. At that point I couldn't worry about it anymore, I had the "whatever it is, will be attitude because it's was too late now." When we did the first look od the reception hall, we were in awe of how beautiful it looked. It was absolutely breathtaking. Nadine and her staff really pulled off a beautiful, upscale, classy, glamorous reception. We are still being complimented on the decor. My wedding has been named "the wedding of the year" by my family and friends. It was more than I expected but exactly what we wanted. Thanks so much Nadine. I would highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Tamica, 7/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up