18 Reviews for Enchanting Designs and Event Rental

17 Enchanting Designs and Event Rental Reviews

Enchanting Designs and Nadine are officially a part of my family! She has been amazing and has exceeded all of my expectations. My best friend’s bridal shower was beautiful and I couldn’t have done it with out Nadine. The quality of the rose bouquets and centerpieces were second to none; I received so many compliments! Enchanting Designs has a customer for life!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What you will love the most about working with Enchanting Designs, is the versatility you are offered in designs. The team works well in face to face meetings to determine the theme and the designer makes sure she see's each design.

Profile Picture Schneka, 11/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Nadine and her team never stop impressing us! From design to execution, they always exceed our expectations. Nadine's designs are always spectacular and it is the reason why I've been working with her for five consecutive years now!

Profile Picture Selene, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was awesome due to Nadine at Enchanted Design! Nadine thinks of every detail and is very professional with a personality to match. I would highly recommend Enchanted Design for any special event. Our experience went very smoothly and we were able to enjoy our wedding day because of our angel Nadine! Our guests were very complimentary of Nadine's creativeness!! Thank you Nadine for making our day so memorable!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Enchanting Designs is a top notch company. My experience with them has been amazing. Nadine is very responsive, always there when I needed her. I fully recommend them for your next wedding or any event for yourself or your company.

Profile Picture Rod, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Videography, Wedding Planning

Enchanting Design did a beautiful job decorating my home for Christmas. I had a big party and all the guests commented on how gorgeous the decorations looked. Very elegant design and extremely easy to work with. Nadine came up with a custom design for all the areas of the house inside and out - I will definitely use her again!

Profile Picture Cristina, 2/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Nadine has an amazing talent for combining colors and creating stunning designs. She decorated our Christmas tree and home about a year ago and did such a fabulous job! All our friends and family complimented us on our Christmas decoration. She also did my niece's sweet 16 party and what an incredible event it turned out to be! From the tablecloths, to the balloons, to the centerpieces and the keepsakes...the fabrics, the colors, the accessories...everything was so elegant and so perfect. My niece loved it! I highly recommend Nadine and Enchanting Designs for any party/Christmas/wedding event. You will be bedazzled by their work!

Profile Picture Bouchra, 12/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We used Enchanting Designs for our daughter's wedding in December of 2016. They were professional and attentive to all of our requests. Nadine worked with us to come up with a beautiful design according to our budget The wedding theme was gold and cream and they provided beautiful floral centerpieces, along with nice linens and candle decor. They set up the cake table, the buffet tables, a sweetheart table which was beautiful for the bride and groom. We rented a photo booth from them, which was really fun to use for our guests. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to plan their wedding.

Profile Picture User7733764, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Nadine has been decorating our office for Christmas the last three years. Her plan for our space is exceptional. Nadine has an eye for the small details. We get compliments every year! She has a wonderful team of assistants and is always very flexible and willing to work around our schedule as needed.

Profile Picture Amee, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Nadine decorated my best friends sweet 16, and it turned out amazing! The center pieces, deserts table and table cloths were amazing! Nadine took care of everything and put everything together. It turned out beautiful! I highly recommend her for any party needs or decoration services.

Profile Picture User7771322, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

. Decorations were amazing and service was amazing! highly recommend

Profile Picture sasha, 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Nadine is very talented and easy to work with. Let me just start out by saying I am a do-it-yourself person. My husband and I got married Labor Day 2015 and our reception was in a barn. I got to a state of panic around mid-summer, and Nadine stepped right in. She helped me initially with the floral arrangements but didn't stop there. She asked me who I had as a point of contact on the wedding day and offered to be that person. Every detail at the church and at the barn was taken care of, and our guests were so impressed with the decorations and fine detail that went into our wedding. What they also noticed was that my husband and I were calm because we knew we were in good hands. Nadine was there to coordinate the musicians and caterer early in the day and stayed until the last sparkler fizzled! I highly recommend Nadine for your special party or event.

Profile Picture User7731691, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Love, Love, Love, working with Enchanting Designs and Event Rental!! Would absolutely recommend them to everyone! Such a creative team and Nadine is great! Her work is worth every penny. Please book her for your next event or even someone else's event. You will not be disappointed. I approve this message.

Profile Picture J, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Nadine and her staff were fantastic!! She was very professional and follows through in all areas of her business. She is clear on your wantes and upfront with you regarding ideas. Her creativity is beyond ones imagination and she always seeks to amaze me. This isn't the first time I've called on Nadine and will not be the last. If you want someone who is professional, prompt, creative, and courteous. Nadine and her staff (Enchanting Designs and Event Rentals) are awesome. I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture J, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I needed formal Christmas decorations over the holiday period for interior and exterior. They did everything including clean up. It was beautiful and I received many compliments. They only issue was scheduling was a bit hard but not too bad. They were quit busy during the holiday period. We worked it out by them offering a few dates and I was able to get dates that worked for me for set up and take down.

Profile Picture User7732893, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I've used Enchanting Designs for seasonal décor for a few years. Nadine is responsive, polite, and best of all-creative. She is accommodating to different budgets and will turn around revisions quickly for approval.

Profile Picture Miranda, 11/25/17, 1 Review