Enchanting Designs and Event Rental Reviews

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 5
Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 6
Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 7

Melissa · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Enchanting Designs and Nadine are officially a part of my family! She has been amazing and has exceeded all of my expectations. My best friend’s bridal shower was beautiful and I couldn’t have done it with out Nadine. The quality of the rose bouquets and centerpieces were second to none; I received so many compliments! Enchanting Designs has a customer for life!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Melissa, thanks for your great feedback! We are looking forward to decorating your niece's sweet sixteen next in 2019!

KENDRA · Married on 11/10/2018

Blew my mind!!!!

Nadine blew my mind she was amazing from beginning to end. Every text message I sent to phone call she was there to help. She went above and beyond to make sure that I had the best wedding ceremony and reception decorations ever. On my wedding day, my mind was blown she made the room look beautiful like something out of a story book. I was so happy I chose her. Thank you Nadine...I'll see you in next year!!!!

Meghan Molina · Married on 10/27/2018

Most Magical Night Thanks to Enchanting Designs

Nadine did such an amazing job decorating my wedding and organizing it, leaving me stress free. In the beginning I was going back and forth on getting a wedding decorator. I had several conversations with Nadine and decided going with Enchanting Designs would save me the stress of a “DIY” wedding. I had a vision for my wedding that I described in very few words to Nadine. I wanted a lot of candles and that was all I could verbalize for my vision. Through talking to Nadine she had input and brought my vision to life and all I told her was candlelight. Throughout the whole process Nadine was always very open for conversation and I never once questioned her capabilities. On the day of the wedding I have to say Nadine went WAY above expectations. Nadine worked so hard to make the most magical scene for the ceremony and reception. My fiancé and I were in awe with what she did for our wedding,. Every single guest at the wedding commented all night on how magical the decorations were. We even had several people say they have been to many weddings this year and nothing compares to our wedding. I cannot thank Enchanting Designs enough for what they did for my wedding. She made the most important night of our lives the most magical memorable night.

• Y

yemesrach · Married on 09/29/2018

Thankful to have as my decorator

Nadine thank you for all that you did. You were always available when we needed you. Our wedding decorations and flowers were beautiful. You are the best!
    -Moe and Yemi

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Yemi, loved loved loved! your ceremony location at the Tudor Place. We had a great time planning our your wedding through much texting and chatting about your needs. I truly enjoy working with clients such as you and Moe, were you are really involved in the planning process. Best of luck to both of you!

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Nadine really executed our vision of clean, elegant and classic decor for our wedding. She was more than accommodating and flexible when absolutely needed. She is beyond fantastic at what she does. I will certainly recommend Enchanting Designs for all of your decor needs.

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Christina, thank you for trusting us with such a large wedding of a grand scale. We loved seeing it all come together.
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Beyond anything we could have asked for

It is impossible to put into words how much we loved working with Nadine and her amazing Enchanting Designs team. From our first email and to the very last, Nadine was quick to respond and very accommodating in scheduling around our busy work schedules. In our first meeting Nadine was extremely warm and excited about our wedding. We felt so comfortable that we signed with her then and there.
    She made the planning process so enjoyable and even attended our vendor meeting/walkthrough at our reception site, not sure what we would have done if she was not there with us. After the vendor meeting, due to slight changes with tabling from the caterer, Nadine redesigned our tablescapes and made an even more beautiful layout without a second thought.
    On the day-of, the entire Enchanting Designs team worked wonders inside the house and under the outdoor tent where the reception was held. The temperature outside that day was 97 degrees, and Nadine and her team worked through the heat without skipping a beat. Also, the attention to detail was outstanding. Instead of having all of our families’ wedding pictures at one table, the team placed them throughout the manor evoking a more home like feel, which was exactly what we were going for. We are so grateful for their hard work because EVERYTHING was simply a dream. At the end of the reception the Enchanting Designs team swooped in and cleaned up everything within the time that we needed to be off the property. With the amount of stuff we had (easily more than a truckload) I wouldn't have thought it was possible.
    We have received so many compliments from our guests saying that everything was so beautiful and elegant. All that praise we absolutely owe to Nadine and her amazing team.

Additionally, if you are considering a day-of coordinator, stop right now and hire Arlene Mallett. She was essential to everything running as smoothly as it did. She was so attentive, making sure we had food and drinks and, perhaps most importantly, some well needed alone time after photos and before the reception. Our family is most important to us and she made sure to check on our grandparents throughout the reception. Arlene even took photos and sent them to us to reminisce while on our honeymoon. We are 100% happy we hired Arlene through Enchanting Designs.

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 8
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 9
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 10
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 11
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 12
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 13

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Larissa, we are overwhelmed by such a detailed and amazing review! You truly made our work a pleasure and reminded me of what I love most about our business, our clients! Your wedding was so beautiful and lovely, thank you for sharing the photos with us!

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Nadine is incredible. She was so easy to work with and helped me plan everything even though I live in California. All of my guests raved about the decor and all the little details.

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 21
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 22
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 23

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Kristen, thank you for your kind words. We loved working with you and Tim. The location was so beautiful and inspirational. Everything went according to plan and we loved the final look. We wish you both the best!

Missy · Married on 06/07/2018

From the very first call to the completion of the decor, my experience with Enchanting Design was absolutely outstandingly rewarding!!!! I will call no other vendor for my events.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Missy, it was a real treat working with you! Organized, professional and so personable. We'd love to partner up with you and put out spectacular displays for your corporate events. Looking forward to working together again!

Caitlin · Married on 04/21/2018

Nadine was absolutely amazing! She was extremely patient and very easy to work with. I can’t imagine my day without her and her hard work. She made it easy for us to work with her, especially since we were not from the area. She is very accommodating and truly works with you to make your day the most amazing it can be!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Caitlin, it was so helpful that you started this process more than a year out. We were able to get you everything that you wanted for your beautiful wedding.

Caitlin · Married on 04/21/2018

The service and responsiveness were excellent. Any questions and concerns were handled with professionalism. If we were uncertain about things, options and suggestions were always presented and guidance was given without pressure. Very easy to work with.

• Chalay

Chalay · Married on 04/08/2018

I am not sure where to begin to explain how thankful I was for having Nadine as my decorator and day of coordinator. Throughout the entire process she was so helpful and wanted to ensure everything would be perfect and to our liking. Prior to hiring her for our wedding April 8, 2018 I was so lost with the planning part and decorating. Our first interaction/meeting was great and from that day on she was with me throughout the process. All of the ideas and suggestions were communicated well and anything I needed she was able to assist with. Response time and attention to detail was so great. When I saw the decoration on the wedding day I almost cried. It was so beautiful. I am still receiving calls from our guests on how beautiful everything was. It was more than I could’ve ever asked for. I am so thankful and appreciative for having her apart of this experience. Any stress she ensured I didn’t have to worry about any of it and it was taken care of. All of my vendors loved how organized she was and everything flowed perfectly the day of! I will definitely keep in contact with her for any future events I have and would love to use her! You will not be disappointed! This was such a great and memorable experience that I will always be thankful for.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Chalay, it was a pleasure working with you and being available to you when things got really stressful and crazy! We did it! - and we are so honored to have been part of your wedding.

Rosie · Married on 03/16/2018

Nadine was extremely easy to book and did an excellent job at our event!

Laureen · Married on 12/09/2017

I'm a little lost for words to describe just how much i owe to Nadine and her wonderful team for all the work they did. I couldn't have had a better Events Planner and Designer to pull together such an exquisite occasion within such an impossible deadline.

Nadine was professional, flexible and full of insightful and helpful tips and ideas. She and her team worked tirelessly all through, right up to moments of the wedding ceremony helping to make it the memorable event it was. Thanks again!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Laureen, this is just an awesome review of our services for your wedding. Thank you for providing it so future brides can benefit from your experience with us. We pulled it off, with very short notice. It was a pleasure working with you!

Schneka · Married on 11/27/2017

What you will love the most about working with Enchanting Designs, is the versatility you are offered in designs. The team works well in face to face meetings to determine the theme and the designer makes sure she see's each design.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Schneka, thank your feedback. It is a pleasure working with you. We look forward to setting up an amazing display in November!

Selene · Married on 11/17/2017

Nadine and her team never stop impressing us! From design to execution, they always exceed our expectations. Nadine's designs are always spectacular and it is the reason why I've been working with her for five consecutive years now!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Selene, it's always exciting to plan out holiday displays with you every year, and explore new color themes. We are so grateful that your clients always end up liking our display ideas. Thanks for trusting us with three of your buildings!

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding was awesome due to Nadine at Enchanted Design! Nadine thinks of every detail and is very professional with a personality to match. I would highly recommend Enchanted Design for any special event. Our experience went very smoothly and we were able to enjoy our wedding day because of our angel Nadine! Our guests were very complimentary of Nadine's creativeness!! Thank you Nadine for making our day so memorable!!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Jamie, thank you for your review. I loved working with you and your family. The colors were so vibrant for the wedding, and we received many compliments from your guests. Thanks for helping our future customers know more about our service and business. Your review helps future brides trust us with their special day!

Chanel · Married on 08/31/2017

Working with Enchanting Designs was a phenomenal experience! From start to finish the care they took was second to none. Nadine and her team were able to make our EXACT vision come to fruition. Nadine's creativity, patience, attention to detail and professionalism was so appreciated. She took all the stress and worry out of the design process. Our ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful and people kept commenting on how pretty it was. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Chanel, we had a lot of fun working with you and putting together the vision for you wedding. An all crystal look was so elegant and luxurious. We too were raving about it for weeks after!
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 07/08/2017

I can’t say enough about the amazing professional service we received from Nadine and her whole team. She didn’t just do an amazing BEAUTIFUL job with our wedding but she accommodated all of our last minute requests. What an amazing person you are Nadine, it is never too late to say THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 24
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 25
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 26
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 27
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 28
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 29

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

We loved working with Fabiola and Danny. The design was simple yet elegant and the venue was so beautiful. Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding, and taking the time months after to post your review. Now that means we are really unforgettable!!!

Rod · Married on 07/01/2017

Enchanting Designs is a top notch company. My experience with them has been amazing. Nadine is very responsive, always there when I needed her. I fully recommend them for your next wedding or any event for yourself or your company.

Cristina · Married on 02/01/2017

Enchanting Design did a beautiful job decorating my home for Christmas. I had a big party and all the guests commented on how gorgeous the decorations looked. Very elegant design and extremely easy to work with. Nadine came up with a custom design for all the areas of the house inside and out - I will definitely use her again!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Cristina, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on our work and service. We look forward to working with you again this season.

Bouchra · Married on 12/15/2016

Nadine has an amazing talent for combining colors and creating stunning designs. She decorated our Christmas tree and home about a year ago and did such a fabulous job! All our friends and family complimented us on our Christmas decoration. She also did my niece's sweet 16 party and what an incredible event it turned out to be! From the tablecloths, to the balloons, to the centerpieces and the keepsakes...the fabrics, the colors, the accessories...everything was so elegant and so perfect. My niece loved it! I highly recommend Nadine and Enchanting Designs for any party/Christmas/wedding event. You will be bedazzled by their work!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Thank you Bouchra for your review. We value customer reviews and our future customers do appreciate letting them know what to expect.

Alex · Married on 12/09/2016

We used Enchanting Designs for our daughter's wedding in December of 2016. They were professional and attentive to all of our requests. Nadine worked with us to come up with a beautiful design according to our budget The wedding theme was gold and cream and they provided beautiful floral centerpieces, along with nice linens and candle decor. They set up the cake table, the buffet tables, a sweetheart table which was beautiful for the bride and groom. We rented a photo booth from them, which was really fun to use for our guests. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to plan their wedding.

Amee · Married on 11/26/2016

Nadine has been decorating our office for Christmas the last three years. Her plan for our space is exceptional. Nadine has an eye for the small details. We get compliments every year! She has a wonderful team of assistants and is always very flexible and willing to work around our schedule as needed.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Amee, thank you for reviewing us. This helps our future clients learn more about the quality of our services and products. We look forward to putting another beautiful display this Holiday season!

sasha · Married on 11/11/2016

Nadine decorated my best friends sweet 16, and it turned out amazing! The center pieces, deserts table and table cloths were amazing! Nadine took care of everything and put everything together. It turned out beautiful! I highly recommend her for any party needs or decoration services.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Thank you for your review. Sasha's party was really fun to plan and decorate. We are happy that it turned out so well.