Nadine De Leon Designs Reviews

60 | Columbia, MD

60 Reviews for Nadine De Leon Designs

• Lara

Lara D. · Getting married on 06/06/2022

Exceptional services during a challenging time

We have the pleasure to work with Nadine at Enchanting Designs for our wedding. She was incredibly flexible as we changed our venue and guests due to covid-19 in the weeks leading up to the wedding date. The decor and florals were stunning and beyond our imagination. We appreciate Nadine's hard work and talent for design.

Sent on 07/18/2020

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Thank you Lara and Nico! It was such a pleasure to work with both of you. You allowed me to have creativity with my design while inspiring me with your vision. Throughout it all you were patient and focused. This was no small accomplishment for any involved. I wish you both so much joy! - Nadine
  • Mosi

Mosi L. · Married on 05/14/2021

Attentive and Experieced

Nadine was very responsive and professional during process, provide multiple revised quotes for floral arrangements and providing cost per item and service, so that is it completely transparent. She also took the time to spend an hour to talk through each step via video chat. If you are looking for some who can make the floral process easy, Nadine comes highly recommended!

Sent on 04/27/2021
  • Carol

Carol E. · Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent all around!! 12/10

Nadine De Leon's mission statement is to "bring your vision to life" and BOY SHE REMAINED TRUE TO HER STATEMENT!! My first consultation with Nadine was face-to-face and together, we discussed what type of wedding vibe we were going for. She had so many ideas and even showed me an endless number of decoration pieces as examples. What I appreciated about Nadine was that she worked with my budget, which to me, is reassuring that she genuinely wanted to help us achieve our wedding dream within our means. She was extremely professional, responsive with e-mails, and without a doubt, provided quality customer service. On the day of the wedding, I had forgotten my flower girl's bouquet at home. While I was freaking out, my day-of coordinator contacted Nadine about the issue, and BOOM-- problem solved. A bouquet was made extremely last minute, literally a few hours before our ceremony. Nadine really saved the day.

In addition, we received wonderful feedback from our family and friends who attended our wedding reception. "PURE ELEGANCE" is what the majority said. The florals were immaculate and literally looked exactly the way I wanted it to look.

Nadine and her team really took care of us and I am forever grateful. She is an absolute 12/10. If you're reading this and are still looking for a florist/decorator for your event, YOU NEED TO STOP LOOKING. THIS IS IT. Nadine is the real deal and I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/23/2021

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Carol, thank you so much for an amazing testimony! I am so thankful for clients like you who trust us with their special day and also take the time to let other clients know of their experience with us. It was a true pleasure working with you - it reminds me of why I do what I do. It's for the person to person experience and the difference we get to make in people's special moments.
    -Nadine
  • Tahira

Tahira R. · Married on 08/22/2020

Brought my inspo to life!

Nadine was amazing! Due to all the current craziness going on, I had to downsize things for my big day but still wanted to celebrate with my immediate family so I asked Nadine to come in and help decorate my living rom into a romantic garden wonderland for my family. She did JUST THAT! She took a few of my inspo photos and turned it into a beautiful set up. I was very happy with how quick she was respond and how easy it was to plan set-up and take down while I was busy running around on that day.

Thanks again Nadine + team!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Tahira, thank you for your kind words! Our team and I are always grateful to be able to provide our clients with a great experience, but this means so much more during these difficult times. I do hope that you and your husband get the chance to celebrate with your original guest count!

Grace M. · Married on 08/14/2020

A stunning wedding

Just look at the pictures! Could it have been more beautiful? Everyone who entered the venue gasped--me included--and we loved every single minute at the beautiful table, in front of the chuppah, and on the soft seating. Nadine was incredibly easy to work with and wonderfully flexible. We got married in the midst of the pandemic, and as the event changed, Nadine helped us reshape the design so that the final result was intimate, beautiful, and perfect. She helped coordinate with the venue and the caterer so that every piece went together, and we loved, loved, loved the final result!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer P. · Married on 02/15/2020

Beautiful designs and prompt service.

Enchanting designs did a wonderful job for my daughter's small, private, at-home wedding. They transformed our home into a beautiful wedding setting!!!!! Well done!!!

Sent on 04/17/2020

Victoria · Married on 11/09/2019

The absolute best!

Nadine made my dream wedding come true! My colors were ivory and gold, everything she designed was so elegant and luxurious! Absolutely perfect! She’s very easy to work with and takes the time to listen to all of your needs to create your dream event. I can’t thank her enough for how beautiful my wedding was. I would highly recommend Nadine and her team! Thank you again, Nadine! You are so talented and everything was GORGEOUS! Worth every single penny!!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Marian

Marian T. · Married on 10/20/2019

Fantastic!

Nadine is so easy to work with and her decorating skills are top notch. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Genna

Genna · Married on 10/20/2019

Wonderful all around!

Nadine was so great, she exceeded all of our expectations. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly and looked perfect. We are so thankful that we chose enchanting designs for our wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Comfortable, Creative, & Caring

From the moment I walked in the door, I felt right at home and could sense that the owner WANTED to help me design a beautiful event! In today’s data and time, good customer service is hard to come by - and, they are reasonably priced too!!! And, their work is gorgeous!! I’m very blessed to have been recommended to them😃

Sent on 05/27/2019

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Tessa, thanks for your kind words. We are so excited and looking forward to your upcoming fall wedding which promises to wow your guests and family members. - Nadine
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Experience!

Nadine and her team were truly amazing. She took a vision, and truly exceeded our expectations of bringing the vision to life! From the early on communication, to the last min requests/details, Nadine was extremely responsive, and took the stress out of any situation. We were blown away by the décor and flowers. Everything was extremely detailed for our big day, and took a blank slate of a venue and turned it into a masterpiece. Enchanting just cares… which puts you at ease knowing they have a big heart behind your event. Nadine, from the bottom of our hearts… THANK YOU for making our wedding so special for us and our guests.

Best,
    Sarah & Jon
    10.05.19

Sent on 12/04/2019

Lusia · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome and Super Responsive

Nadine was awesome to work with! I inquired her services a week before my wedding and she was super responsive and helpful! She made my visions come true in the short time we had!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Elena B. · Married on 10/11/2019

Elena & Marty November 2019

Dear Nadine,

As a person that has a hard time visualizing how things will look I am so happy that you agreed to be the florist for our wedding. You were able to take some of my preliminary ideas and convert them into a breathtaking beautiful space for our wedding ceremony and reception. As much time as we spent together going back and forth about every little detail, when I saw the finished product come together, I was amazed at how beautiful everything was. All the members of our wedding party loved the corsages, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Even my young nephews kept their boutonnieres on all night. For our wedding ceremony, you converted a typical hotel ballroom into a romantic and serene space that reflected both my husband’s and my personalities). It was absolutely the perfect backdrop for us to begin our new lives together.

As meaningful and beautiful as the ceremony was, your décor for the cocktail hour and reception was elegant yet helped everyone feel comfortable. The presentation for our escort cards truly helped everyone feel special even before they entered the dining hall.

And the reception space was absolutely stunning! The blend of candles, flowers and linen was luxurious but also set a tone for a festive and lively atmosphere. And our head table was definitely fit for a king and queen and their court.

The flowers you put on the cake were so beautiful; yet perfectly placed so that we were able to cut the cake easily.

Everyone that received a bouquet when I tossed the bouquet and the 2 winners of the anniversary dance were so appreciative of such a beautiful gift. And finally, our candy table and photo booth were a HUGE hit! So many people posted their pictures from the photo booth on Facebook and had a great time with all the props you provided. And, thanks for working with us to make sure all of our favorite candies were on the candy table. The salted caramels we made for our guests were displayed so beautifully.

Thanks again to you and your team for all your hard work in helping to make our day so special.

Sent on 03/28/2020

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Elena and Marty, thank you for the detailed and appreciative review. It was truly an honor to work with a couple that took the time to address all the different aspects of their wedding. My favorite part o my business is to take your vision and make it a reality. Thank you for trusting me with such an important day. I wish you much joy on your journey together. - Nadine
  • Alex

Alexzandra · Married on 09/28/2019

Speechless!

WOW! Nadine made my absolute DREAM WEDDING come to life! I really struggled to find a florist/design team that I felt really listened to me and wanted me to truly love the results instead of viewing me as money in their pocket. Until I met with Nadine...
    From our very first inquiry and consultation, Nadine was personable, organized and truly showed interest in understanding exactly what we were envisioning for our day. She keeps you in the know through the entire process and even texted me photos of different options so that I could give my opinion! The flowers and design work were the most important things to me and I thought I would stress the most about them, but with Enchanting Designs, there is no need to worry!
    The creativity truly blew me, my husband, and our guests away! I can't recommend this vendor enough!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Alex, thank you for an amazing review! It was so much fun planning and designing your wedding. We liked how you were open to new ideas and were able to trust us with the details. It was a real pleasure!
  • Michelle

Michelle R. · Married on 09/12/2019

Understand and very patient of my wants and needs for my big day.

Nadine was affordable and easy to work with.
    She made sure everything was perfect for my big day.My wedding was the best day of my life and Enchanting designs was definitely part of the reason why.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Michelle, thank you for your kind words! Your wedding had such a romantic theme and I am so glad we were able to get you the flowers that you wanted. What an honor to be part of the best day of your life :) Thank you!
  • Daniel

Daniel K. · Married on 08/03/2019

Exactly met my Expectations

Nadine and her staff listened and took the time to understand what I was looking for and designed a very nice Event for my wife's surprise birthday party. The event turned out great.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Dan, we loved your ideas for Stacey's party. Our team as well as the team from Lia's restaurant worked diligently together to come up with a beautiful setup for this amazing surprise event. We look forward to another event with you!
  • Ledell

Ledell W. · Married on 06/22/2019

Made our Havana Nights Cigar Event AWESOME!!!

Awesome experience working with Nadine and Enchanting Designs. This is our 2nd Cigar Event and we did not have the lighting last year. This year the lighting brought a new experience to our event. We will definitely be working with Nadine and her firm for our future events. Many, many thanks. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren E. · Married on 05/14/2019

Blue Honor Gala

We worked with Nadine and her amazing team on our Blue Honor Gala! The event was BEAUTIFUL!! We were blown away by Nadine's creativity, professionalism, and heart to create a vision that coincides with our mission as an organization. Thank you for all of the time, effort and "extra" that you put into making our event special and memorable. A producer attending the event said they have never attended a gala with so much intentionality in every piece. Thank you for those special touches! It was a beautiful evening that will be remembered for years to come.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Lauren, what a privilege to work with you and your organization for such an important and compassionate cause. Thank you for trusting us with this important event. We look forward to working together again.

Melissa · Married on 04/20/2019

Enchanting Designs and Nadine are officially a part of my family! She has been amazing and has exceeded all of my expectations. My best friend’s bridal shower was beautiful and I couldn’t have done it with out Nadine. The quality of the rose bouquets and centerpieces were second to none; I received so many compliments! Enchanting Designs has a customer for life!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Melissa, thanks for your great feedback! We are looking forward to decorating your niece's sweet sixteen next in 2019!

Sasha · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent One-Stop Shop for Wedding Florals and Decorations

It was a pleasure working with Enchanting Designs for our wedding. Nadine was very responsive to any inquiries I had during the planning process. The decorations were beautiful and above my expectations. My guests were extremely impressed with the draping, the center pieces, and the setup for the ceremony. I did not hire a wedding planner and coordinated all the vendors myself. Enchanting Designs was a one-stop shop that catered to all my decorating and floral needs and made the planning easier.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Sasha, thank you for your kind words! It was fun putting together the decorations with such vibrant colors, and you did a great job of coordinating your own wedding. The Gramercy Mansion was also such a beautiful venue that is always a pleasure for us to decorate. Best of luck!
  • Natasha

Natasha K. · Married on 12/26/2018

our favorite vendor.

Our wedding venue was in a large industrial space that looks either empty and sad or awesome and elegant depending on how its decorated and designed. Nadine went above and beyond in her styling and floral arrangements and ensured that we landed firmly in the awesome and elegant camp. Over a week later, we are still getting compliments from friends and family about how great everything looked. Even our wedding DJ was taking photos of our table settings and greenery wall! This was our first time planning a big event and we didn't really know what we wanted at first. We went back and forth and changed out minds on various things throughout the planning process and Nadine was always extremely patient, thorough and helpful in coming up with suggestions and recommendations. Of all our vendors, Nadine was one of the easiest and most pleasurable to work with AND she does amazing work. I would enthusiastically recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kendra · Married on 11/10/2018

Blew my mind!!!!

Nadine blew my mind she was amazing from beginning to end. Every text message I sent to phone call she was there to help. She went above and beyond to make sure that I had the best wedding ceremony and reception decorations ever. On my wedding day, my mind was blown she made the room look beautiful like something out of a story book. I was so happy I chose her. Thank you Nadine...I'll see you in next year!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Kendra, working with you was such a pleasure. You were so responsive and organized. I am sure we will meet again for your next big event!

Meghan M. · Married on 10/27/2018

Most Magical Night Thanks to Enchanting Designs

Nadine did such an amazing job decorating my wedding and organizing it, leaving me stress free. In the beginning I was going back and forth on getting a wedding decorator. I had several conversations with Nadine and decided going with Enchanting Designs would save me the stress of a “DIY” wedding. I had a vision for my wedding that I described in very few words to Nadine. I wanted a lot of candles and that was all I could verbalize for my vision. Through talking to Nadine she had input and brought my vision to life and all I told her was candlelight. Throughout the whole process Nadine was always very open for conversation and I never once questioned her capabilities. On the day of the wedding I have to say Nadine went WAY above expectations. Nadine worked so hard to make the most magical scene for the ceremony and reception. My fiancé and I were in awe with what she did for our wedding,. Every single guest at the wedding commented all night on how magical the decorations were. We even had several people say they have been to many weddings this year and nothing compares to our wedding. I cannot thank Enchanting Designs enough for what they did for my wedding. She made the most important night of our lives the most magical memorable night.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Y

Yemesrach · Married on 09/29/2018

Thankful to have as my decorator

Nadine thank you for all that you did. You were always available when we needed you. Our wedding decorations and flowers were beautiful. You are the best!
    -Moe and Yemi

Sent on 10/23/2018

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Yemi, loved loved loved! your ceremony location at the Tudor Place. We had a great time planning our your wedding through much texting and chatting about your needs. I truly enjoy working with clients such as you and Moe, were you are really involved in the planning process. Best of luck to both of you!

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Nadine really executed our vision of clean, elegant and classic decor for our wedding. She was more than accommodating and flexible when absolutely needed. She is beyond fantastic at what she does. I will certainly recommend Enchanting Designs for all of your decor needs.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Nadine De Leon Designs's reply:

Christina, thank you for trusting us with such a large wedding of a grand scale. We loved seeing it all come together.