Enchanting Designs and Event Rental Reviews

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 4
Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 5

Victoria · Married on 11/09/2019

The absolute best!

Nadine made my dream wedding come true! My colors were ivory and gold, everything she designed was so elegant and luxurious! Absolutely perfect! She’s very easy to work with and takes the time to listen to all of your needs to create your dream event. I can’t thank her enough for how beautiful my wedding was. I would highly recommend Nadine and her team! Thank you again, Nadine! You are so talented and everything was GORGEOUS! Worth every single penny!!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Marian

Marian Tulli Kloss · Married on 10/20/2019

Fantastic!

Nadine is so easy to work with and her decorating skills are top notch. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Genna

genna · Married on 10/20/2019

Wonderful all around!

Nadine was so great, she exceeded all of our expectations. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly and looked perfect. We are so thankful that we chose enchanting designs for our wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa Murphy · Married on 10/19/2019

Comfortable, Creative, & Caring

From the moment I walked in the door, I felt right at home and could sense that the owner WANTED to help me design a beautiful event! In today’s data and time, good customer service is hard to come by - and, they are reasonably priced too!!! And, their work is gorgeous!! I’m very blessed to have been recommended to them😃

Sent on 05/27/2019

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Tessa, thanks for your kind words. We are so excited and looking forward to your upcoming fall wedding which promises to wow your guests and family members. - Nadine
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Experience!

Nadine and her team were truly amazing. She took a vision, and truly exceeded our expectations of bringing the vision to life! From the early on communication, to the last min requests/details, Nadine was extremely responsive, and took the stress out of any situation. We were blown away by the décor and flowers. Everything was extremely detailed for our big day, and took a blank slate of a venue and turned it into a masterpiece. Enchanting just cares… which puts you at ease knowing they have a big heart behind your event. Nadine, from the bottom of our hearts… THANK YOU for making our wedding so special for us and our guests.

Best,
    Sarah & Jon
    10.05.19

Sent on 12/04/2019

Lusia Yu · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome and Super Responsive

Nadine was awesome to work with! I inquired her services a week before my wedding and she was super responsive and helpful! She made my visions come true in the short time we had!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Alex

Alexzandra · Married on 09/28/2019

Speechless!

WOW! Nadine made my absolute DREAM WEDDING come to life! I really struggled to find a florist/design team that I felt really listened to me and wanted me to truly love the results instead of viewing me as money in their pocket. Until I met with Nadine...
    From our very first inquiry and consultation, Nadine was personable, organized and truly showed interest in understanding exactly what we were envisioning for our day. She keeps you in the know through the entire process and even texted me photos of different options so that I could give my opinion! The flowers and design work were the most important things to me and I thought I would stress the most about them, but with Enchanting Designs, there is no need to worry!
    The creativity truly blew me, my husband, and our guests away! I can't recommend this vendor enough!!

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 6
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 7
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 8
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Alex, thank you for an amazing review! It was so much fun planning and designing your wedding. We liked how you were open to new ideas and were able to trust us with the details. It was a real pleasure!
  • Michelle

Michelle Riley · Married on 09/12/2019

Understand and very patient of my wants and needs for my big day.

Nadine was affordable and easy to work with.
    She made sure everything was perfect for my big day.My wedding was the best day of my life and Enchanting designs was definitely part of the reason why.

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 9
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 10
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 11
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Michelle, thank you for your kind words! Your wedding had such a romantic theme and I am so glad we were able to get you the flowers that you wanted. What an honor to be part of the best day of your life :) Thank you!
  • Daniel

Daniel Kane · Married on 08/03/2019

Exactly met my Expectations

Nadine and her staff listened and took the time to understand what I was looking for and designed a very nice Event for my wife's surprise birthday party. The event turned out great.

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 12
    Sent on 08/05/2019

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Dan, we loved your ideas for Stacey's party. Our team as well as the team from Lia's restaurant worked diligently together to come up with a beautiful setup for this amazing surprise event. We look forward to another event with you!
  • Ledell

Ledell Weaver · Married on 06/22/2019

Made our Havana Nights Cigar Event AWESOME!!!

Awesome experience working with Nadine and Enchanting Designs. This is our 2nd Cigar Event and we did not have the lighting last year. This year the lighting brought a new experience to our event. We will definitely be working with Nadine and her firm for our future events. Many, many thanks. Highly recommend.

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 13
    Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Elizabeth Crisman · Married on 05/14/2019

Blue Honor Gala

We worked with Nadine and her amazing team on our Blue Honor Gala! The event was BEAUTIFUL!! We were blown away by Nadine's creativity, professionalism, and heart to create a vision that coincides with our mission as an organization. Thank you for all of the time, effort and "extra" that you put into making our event special and memorable. A producer attending the event said they have never attended a gala with so much intentionality in every piece. Thank you for those special touches! It was a beautiful evening that will be remembered for years to come.

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 19
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 20
    Sent on 06/13/2019

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Lauren, what a privilege to work with you and your organization for such an important and compassionate cause. Thank you for trusting us with this important event. We look forward to working together again.

Melissa · Married on 04/20/2019

Enchanting Designs and Nadine are officially a part of my family! She has been amazing and has exceeded all of my expectations. My best friend’s bridal shower was beautiful and I couldn’t have done it with out Nadine. The quality of the rose bouquets and centerpieces were second to none; I received so many compliments! Enchanting Designs has a customer for life!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Melissa, thanks for your great feedback! We are looking forward to decorating your niece's sweet sixteen next in 2019!

Sasha · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent One-Stop Shop for Wedding Florals and Decorations

It was a pleasure working with Enchanting Designs for our wedding. Nadine was very responsive to any inquiries I had during the planning process. The decorations were beautiful and above my expectations. My guests were extremely impressed with the draping, the center pieces, and the setup for the ceremony. I did not hire a wedding planner and coordinated all the vendors myself. Enchanting Designs was a one-stop shop that catered to all my decorating and floral needs and made the planning easier.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Sasha, thank you for your kind words! It was fun putting together the decorations with such vibrant colors, and you did a great job of coordinating your own wedding. The Gramercy Mansion was also such a beautiful venue that is always a pleasure for us to decorate. Best of luck!
  • Natasha

Natasha Khanna · Married on 12/26/2018

our favorite vendor.

Our wedding venue was in a large industrial space that looks either empty and sad or awesome and elegant depending on how its decorated and designed. Nadine went above and beyond in her styling and floral arrangements and ensured that we landed firmly in the awesome and elegant camp. Over a week later, we are still getting compliments from friends and family about how great everything looked. Even our wedding DJ was taking photos of our table settings and greenery wall! This was our first time planning a big event and we didn't really know what we wanted at first. We went back and forth and changed out minds on various things throughout the planning process and Nadine was always extremely patient, thorough and helpful in coming up with suggestions and recommendations. Of all our vendors, Nadine was one of the easiest and most pleasurable to work with AND she does amazing work. I would enthusiastically recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 10/21/2019

KENDRA · Married on 11/10/2018

Blew my mind!!!!

Nadine blew my mind she was amazing from beginning to end. Every text message I sent to phone call she was there to help. She went above and beyond to make sure that I had the best wedding ceremony and reception decorations ever. On my wedding day, my mind was blown she made the room look beautiful like something out of a story book. I was so happy I chose her. Thank you Nadine...I'll see you in next year!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Kendra, working with you was such a pleasure. You were so responsive and organized. I am sure we will meet again for your next big event!

Meghan Molina · Married on 10/27/2018

Most Magical Night Thanks to Enchanting Designs

Nadine did such an amazing job decorating my wedding and organizing it, leaving me stress free. In the beginning I was going back and forth on getting a wedding decorator. I had several conversations with Nadine and decided going with Enchanting Designs would save me the stress of a “DIY” wedding. I had a vision for my wedding that I described in very few words to Nadine. I wanted a lot of candles and that was all I could verbalize for my vision. Through talking to Nadine she had input and brought my vision to life and all I told her was candlelight. Throughout the whole process Nadine was always very open for conversation and I never once questioned her capabilities. On the day of the wedding I have to say Nadine went WAY above expectations. Nadine worked so hard to make the most magical scene for the ceremony and reception. My fiancé and I were in awe with what she did for our wedding,. Every single guest at the wedding commented all night on how magical the decorations were. We even had several people say they have been to many weddings this year and nothing compares to our wedding. I cannot thank Enchanting Designs enough for what they did for my wedding. She made the most important night of our lives the most magical memorable night.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Y

yemesrach · Married on 09/29/2018

Thankful to have as my decorator

Nadine thank you for all that you did. You were always available when we needed you. Our wedding decorations and flowers were beautiful. You are the best!
    -Moe and Yemi

Sent on 10/23/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Yemi, loved loved loved! your ceremony location at the Tudor Place. We had a great time planning our your wedding through much texting and chatting about your needs. I truly enjoy working with clients such as you and Moe, were you are really involved in the planning process. Best of luck to both of you!

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Nadine really executed our vision of clean, elegant and classic decor for our wedding. She was more than accommodating and flexible when absolutely needed. She is beyond fantastic at what she does. I will certainly recommend Enchanting Designs for all of your decor needs.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Christina, thank you for trusting us with such a large wedding of a grand scale. We loved seeing it all come together.
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Beyond anything we could have asked for

It is impossible to put into words how much we loved working with Nadine and her amazing Enchanting Designs team. From our first email and to the very last, Nadine was quick to respond and very accommodating in scheduling around our busy work schedules. In our first meeting Nadine was extremely warm and excited about our wedding. We felt so comfortable that we signed with her then and there.
    She made the planning process so enjoyable and even attended our vendor meeting/walkthrough at our reception site, not sure what we would have done if she was not there with us. After the vendor meeting, due to slight changes with tabling from the caterer, Nadine redesigned our tablescapes and made an even more beautiful layout without a second thought.
    On the day-of, the entire Enchanting Designs team worked wonders inside the house and under the outdoor tent where the reception was held. The temperature outside that day was 97 degrees, and Nadine and her team worked through the heat without skipping a beat. Also, the attention to detail was outstanding. Instead of having all of our families’ wedding pictures at one table, the team placed them throughout the manor evoking a more home like feel, which was exactly what we were going for. We are so grateful for their hard work because EVERYTHING was simply a dream. At the end of the reception the Enchanting Designs team swooped in and cleaned up everything within the time that we needed to be off the property. With the amount of stuff we had (easily more than a truckload) I wouldn't have thought it was possible.
    We have received so many compliments from our guests saying that everything was so beautiful and elegant. All that praise we absolutely owe to Nadine and her amazing team.

Additionally, if you are considering a day-of coordinator, stop right now and hire Arlene Mallett. She was essential to everything running as smoothly as it did. She was so attentive, making sure we had food and drinks and, perhaps most importantly, some well needed alone time after photos and before the reception. Our family is most important to us and she made sure to check on our grandparents throughout the reception. Arlene even took photos and sent them to us to reminisce while on our honeymoon. We are 100% happy we hired Arlene through Enchanting Designs.

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 21
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 22
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 23
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 24
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 25
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 26
    Sent on 10/21/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Larissa, we are overwhelmed by such a detailed and amazing review! You truly made our work a pleasure and reminded me of what I love most about our business, our clients! Your wedding was so beautiful and lovely, thank you for sharing the photos with us!

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Nadine is incredible. She was so easy to work with and helped me plan everything even though I live in California. All of my guests raved about the decor and all the little details.

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 27
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 35
    Enchanting Designs and Event Rental 36
    Sent on 06/26/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Kristen, thank you for your kind words. We loved working with you and Tim. The location was so beautiful and inspirational. Everything went according to plan and we loved the final look. We wish you both the best!

Missy · Married on 06/07/2018

From the very first call to the completion of the decor, my experience with Enchanting Design was absolutely outstandingly rewarding!!!! I will call no other vendor for my events.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Missy, it was a real treat working with you! Organized, professional and so personable. We'd love to partner up with you and put out spectacular displays for your corporate events. Looking forward to working together again!

Carina · Married on 06/02/2018

Enchanting Designs was great! They were flexible (way more flexible than other vendors I'd inquired with) and timely, and beyond patient with us the whole time. We had an excellent experience with them!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Carina, thank you for your feedback. Your attention to detail and promptness in replying really helped in everything going smoothly.

Caitlin · Married on 04/21/2018

Nadine was absolutely amazing! She was extremely patient and very easy to work with. I can’t imagine my day without her and her hard work. She made it easy for us to work with her, especially since we were not from the area. She is very accommodating and truly works with you to make your day the most amazing it can be!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Caitlin, it was so helpful that you started this process more than a year out. We were able to get you everything that you wanted for your beautiful wedding.

Caitlin · Married on 04/21/2018

The service and responsiveness were excellent. Any questions and concerns were handled with professionalism. If we were uncertain about things, options and suggestions were always presented and guidance was given without pressure. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Chalay

Chalay · Married on 04/08/2018

I am not sure where to begin to explain how thankful I was for having Nadine as my decorator and day of coordinator. Throughout the entire process she was so helpful and wanted to ensure everything would be perfect and to our liking. Prior to hiring her for our wedding April 8, 2018 I was so lost with the planning part and decorating. Our first interaction/meeting was great and from that day on she was with me throughout the process. All of the ideas and suggestions were communicated well and anything I needed she was able to assist with. Response time and attention to detail was so great. When I saw the decoration on the wedding day I almost cried. It was so beautiful. I am still receiving calls from our guests on how beautiful everything was. It was more than I could’ve ever asked for. I am so thankful and appreciative for having her apart of this experience. Any stress she ensured I didn’t have to worry about any of it and it was taken care of. All of my vendors loved how organized she was and everything flowed perfectly the day of! I will definitely keep in contact with her for any future events I have and would love to use her! You will not be disappointed! This was such a great and memorable experience that I will always be thankful for.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Enchanting Designs and Event Rental's reply:

Chalay, it was a pleasure working with you and being available to you when things got really stressful and crazy! We did it! - and we are so honored to have been part of your wedding.