Enchanted Occasions Event Decorating Reviews

3 | Bismarck, ND

3 Reviews for Enchanted Occasions Event Decorating

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

Karen made my wedding absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous. I have received so many compliments and couldn't be more impressed with how beautiful Karen made my day! I would recommend her to any of my friends or family! Thank you Karen!
    Amanda Kouba

Sent on 10/28/2016

Enchanted Occasions Event Decorating's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Amanda! I'm so glad you were pleased with everything. Best wishes to you as you begin this exciting chapter in your life!

Jennifer · Married on 03/07/2015

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Karen, the owner of Enchanted Occasions. She is the one you meet with for the consult and also the one that decorates the room(s) for you. When I walked into the ballroom at the Elks when she was only 1/2 done it took my breath away! I wish there was some way to share pictures on this sit because it was truly the most beautiful decorated ballroom of any wedding I've been at before, and the best part was that it was mine!! :) She was the least expensive of any of the decorators I had spoken to but her examples of work and all the services she offered is what made me to decide to go with her...My mom's words were even, "I feel like I'm in a fairytale its so beautiful!" Karen you are so very talented and it was such pleasure to work with you! I hope you keep decorating until you cant decorate anymore! :) THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU! I cant thank you enough!!!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/03/2014

We had an incredible experience with Karen from Enchanted Occasions for the planning and decorating for our wedding in October 2014. Karen was great to work with; she made sure all of our requests were fulfilled, and she even collaborated with our florist and cake baker to make sure all of our flowers and décor would match perfectly! She had an open line of communication with us, and we never had to worry about a thing when it came to the decor! Her price was the most competitive of any decorator we looked into, and our decorations were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We highly recommend her! Thank you Karen!

Sent on 02/17/2015