Enchanted Honeymoons Reviews

7 Reviews for Enchanted Honeymoons

7 Enchanted Honeymoons Reviews
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 08/18/2018

Gracie was very helpful on planning our honeymoon. She had stayed at the resort we chose and gave us some good tips. We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Enchanted Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks so much for the kinds words, Sherry! We can't wait to hear about your honeymoon and look forward to helping make more memories in the future :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2014

Lindsay Bolt was our agent and we couldn't be happier with our experience with her and Enchanted Honeymoons. Honeymoons can be a ton of work if you arent an organized person like me. Lindsay took my general vision and came back with great options and literally every detail of the trip broken out. We were very close to choosing a specific destination and at the last second changed our mind...and she was very quick to turn everything around for us and was extremely accomodating. They were also always available whenever I had a question or needed something last minute.

The honeymoon itself - we went to Cancun and it was the best trip of our lives. It was everything we wanted out honeymoon to be and more. We got an amazing package, great flight, and everything was taken care of for us. I literally had to show up to the airport. I highly recommend every bride to use Lindsay and this service...you have way too much to worry about with wedding planning, let the honeymoon be the fun part :)

Erica · Married on 06/09/2006

My wedding was worry free due to Enchanted Honeymoons. Not only did they get my transportation and resort days reserved they also sent invitations to all my guests! I was discounted for every guest who went through them. Enchanted Honeymoons also set up my wedding plans for the resort! So when I got there they new exactly what I wanted and had it ready. They made this wedding so stress free!!

Angela · Married on 09/20/2014

We worked with Mandi to book our honeymoon to Mexico. She was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and processed our payments in a timely manner. She was also great about trying to find us the best deals on everything from flights to the honeymoon package that our resort offered.

As this was both my and my husband’s first time out of the country, we had no idea what the protocol was on passports, customs, and how to be safe when traveling out of the country in general, and Mandi and the rest of the Enchanted Honeymoons staff helped us get organized and gave us all the information we needed. They even booked a private transfer from the airport to the resort we were staying at so we felt at ease the whole time. I would definitely recommend going through them to book a honeymoon or any international trip! Overall, they were very easy to work with and helped make our honeymoon the best we could have imagined!

Our travel agent was great! She gave us great advice but still let us make our own choices. We just got back from our honeymoon and LOVED the resort she recommended. It was well worth it!

Kayla · Married on 05/24/2014

3.0

We had no idea where we wanted to go for our honeymoon and Enchanted Honeymoons was so helpful! We got a good deal and everything was taken care of through them. The only thing was they said they would contact us shortly before the wedding to go over our itinerary and other pre-travel items but they didn't. I ended up contacting them to schedule a time to meet but other than that it was pretty smooth. I would recommend them over going through Expedia or other sites especially if you are not familiar with the area you are traveling to because it takes the pressure off and you don't have to worry about anything.

Morgan · Married on 12/10/2011

3.2
      2.5
      2.5
      3.5
      3.0

Our honeymoon to Jamaica was fantastic! Amazing resort and a great bang for our money! I was however a bit disappointed with the quality of service received from the staff. I was not contacted for MONTHS and when I called them I was told my agent I had originally booked with did not work there any longer and I was not contacted yet?!? Then I wasn't notified when flights changed etc - then I had to call to remind them to get me the final itinerary...hmmmm