Enchanted Cypress Ballroom Reviews

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom 5
Enchanted Cypress Ballroom 6
Enchanted Cypress Ballroom 7

A. Sandoval · Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous venue reflected in every detail

This venue was gorgeous and the staff was incredibly helpful, friendly and flexible. This is a hidden gem located in North Houston that immerses you completely from the moment you enter and walk down the gorgeous entryway before you even set foot in the ballroom. Worth it.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2018

I had my wedding here 4/8/18 and I absolutely loved it. Joe Reyna was a pleasure to work with and put me at ease when I felt overwhelmed. I started planning my weeding in January of 2017. Enchanted Cypress was the first venue I visited and 6 months later, after checking out 10 other venues, I ended up back where I started. It just seemed to fit my theme the best and the fact that pretty much everything was included in the package was a bonus. We had some hiccups the day of but Joe did what needed to be done to make it right. I was concerned about the DJ being able to keep up with my Mardi Gras style reception, lots of line dances and zydeco, but DJ Walt was awesome. Please don't let the shopping strip detour you from choosing this venue. Once inside, the ambiance and decor will make it worth it. I cannot thank them enough for a great experience.

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Enchanted Cypress Ballroom 17
    Enchanted Cypress Ballroom 18
    Enchanted Cypress Ballroom 19

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom's reply:

Jessica, Thank you for trusting in us to make your special day memorable. You are such an amazing person. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.
    EC

Crysta · Married on 05/28/2017

If you are looking for an "Enchanted" venue for a Fairytale wedding, this is absolutely the best venue for you! Joe was extremely helpful and ensured that the Wedding Day went as smooth as possible.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom was the perfect venue for my wedding. Once you walk into the venue (or I should say the hallway into venue) you will be sold. It has beautiful chandeliers and looks so elegant. Joe was the best!!! He answered all of our questions and made the experience fun. He was an awesome DJ as well. He had our guests dancing the whole night. I had guests kept telling me how they loved the food and cake. I never had any issues with this venue and I highly recommend it to any and all brides :)

Sent on 07/11/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot express how pleased my husband and I are with this venue. Joe Reyna went above and beyond on the level of customer service and responsiveness. Not only did he talk me off the ledge a couple times the evening was far more than what I expected. You will not be disappointed with your decision to go with Enchanted Cypress. My guests were highly impressed and raved about the food. Take it from me Joe Reyna and Enchanted Cypress is the way to go!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom's reply:

Rachel it was a pleasure and an honor to have you and Jose choose us as your venue to host your wedding. You guys were so much fun and the reception was so amazing. One of the best parties we have had. On behalf of myself and my crew we wish you the very best in the future. Congratulations!

The venue was beautiful and my guests were very impressed with the atmosphere. The food was not bad and the decoration was also beautiful. The Ballroom looked very grand with the high ceilings and chandeliers. Would highly recommend this place for its great value. Make sure you ask for Joe Reyna, he did a great job and was also very flexible with us.

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2016

We just had our wedding reception at Enchanted Cypress Ballroom over the weekend (April 2, 2016). So many of our guests told us how impressed they were with this venue. Don't be fooled by it being in a little shopping center - once you step inside, you're in a Vegas-grade venue. Major perks of this venue over others: 1. Beautiful decor - you won't need many decorations. 2. Bring your own alcohol. 3. Cake, food, vases, linens, serve and drinkware, DJ, security, and coordinator all included in the cost. 4. Their in-house vendors are top-notch! Shout-out to CakesHouston for putting together a gorgeous and delicious amaretto wedding cake exactly like the design we wanted. Also, big thanks to the chef for a very tasty chicken florentine, green beans, and garlic mashed potatoes for dinner. And THANK YOU to Joe Reyna - an awesome coordinator and DJ. He knows how to keep people dancing and things flowing smoothly. 5. AWESOME sound system and acoustic setup!

If you're looking for the best bang for your buck, WOW factor, and stress-free event planning - look no further! Thank you, Enchanted Cypress Ballroom, for making our wedding so enjoyable!
    -Jen & Leo

Sent on 04/05/2016

Jennifer and Leo,
    Thank you for the wonderful words. We take pride in our venue and i take pride in making sure our Brides are taken care of. You both were so easy to work with and the night flowed so smooth. I shared your review with our vendors and they smiled in appreciation. We want to with you the absolute best and hope that you both have many years of happiness. From the Enchanted Crew, Thank you.
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 02/14/2016

My husband and I recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at Enchanted Cypress and it was AMAZING!!!! From the first time I stepped into Enchanted I fell in love with the gorgeous venue! This place is truly magical and fit the look we were going for. Joe, who is the venue's sales manager went above and beyond to make sure our big day was perfect, and it truly was that and more!! He served as our day-of coordinator/DJ/Superman (lol.) I never thought I'd be so calm throughout the planning process of my own wedding, but Joe, Shelly, and the OUTSTANDING staff at Enchanted cypress made everything so easy. We used their catering and I'm so glad we did because the food was another highlight of the night! Everything was so delicious. I highly recommend using Francisco for your wedding cake. He was a pleasure to work with and the cake was beautiful and delicious!. We can't say THANK YOU enough to Enchanted Cypress for bringing the vision we had for our wedding day to life. Anything we requested, they provided without any hesitation. Keep making couples happy! :)

Sent on 02/19/2016

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom's reply:

Ashley and Cedric you guys are such an amazing couple. It was an honor and pleasure to be able to assist you guys for your special day. Everything was perfect and on time. From day one you two were a pleasure to work with and on behalf of my self and the crew we want to wish you a very blessed marriage.

I absolutely loved this venue from the 1st day I saw it. Everything about it screams Fairy Tale which was exactly the theme I wanted. Once you walk down the red carpet, you fall in love instantly with the beautiful chandeliers and fine details. I loved how Angela and Joe worked with me and my husband throughout the process to make it how we envisioned it. They were always there for us if we had any questions and let us come in to practice our dances before the wedding. The food to choose from is so delicious and the cake is one of the best cakes I've ever had. When I saw the cakes at the wedding I screamed for joy as it was exactly what I wanted. Our friends and family kept saying how this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. This makes me feel so wonderful that all this hard work paid off and I am so blessed that I got to work with Angela and Joe to make my dream wedding come true! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom's reply:

Joanne & William, Thank you for choosing Enchanted Cypress Ballroom. Indeed hard work does pay off and It was such a pleasure to get to know two of you. We at Enchanted Cypress wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
  • F

Francis and Theresa · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Enchanted Cypress Ballroom in November. The staff and service was beyond amazing!! Angela, our wedding coordinator was so very great! She was very responsive and very flexible. I can't thank her enough for making our wedding day so special. The venue is absolutely beautiful. I had so many people comment on how beautiful the venue was. The food is great and they let you bring your own drinks. I also have to give props to the baker...we showed him a picture of the cake that we wanted and recreated exactly that...and it was delicious!

Sent on 03/25/2016
  • Rheaven

Rheaven · Married on 09/12/2015

Angela, Shelly and Joe were all wonderful to work this. The food and cake are amazing and highly recommend using Francisco for your wedding cake. They staff was great and make the planning process very easy.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom's reply:

Thank you Rheaven and Jason! It was such a pleasure to get to know and work with the two of you. You truly are an amazing couple. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with the staff as well as our amazing in house baker, as we strive to make every wedding day as perfect as possible. We at Enchanted Cypress wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Nelly · Married on 07/17/2015

This venue is absolutely ENCHANTING!!!Everyone of my guests was stunned by how beautiful it was. Angela (coordinator) and Joe (DJ) are GREAT they made sure everything ran smoothly Family and friends are still telling us (3 weeks later) how delicious the food was, how beautiful everything looked and how they had a great time!!!!!! Thank you Enchanted Cypress

Sent on 08/10/2015

The foods that I served at my wedding was amazing, as well as the cake. Everything was on a timeline, which was good since I am a planner. The coordinator was very attentive and helpful anytime I would have any questions or concerns.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Abigail · Married on 10/05/2014

This venue is absolutely ENCHANTING! Everyone of my guests was stunned by how beautiful it was. Lauren was amazing! She went above and beyond. She worked with our budget, gave great advice, did amazing work the day of the wedding. She is truly the best.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Tina · Married on 08/31/2014

The Enchanted Cypress Ballroom by far exceeded my expectations. The whole package was worth every penny weddings can be expensive and stressful. Thanks to Nallelly all of our expectations were met, she walked us through the entire process I don't know what I would have done without her, and her helper for the rehearsal and day of the wedding was just as amazing. The cake was exactly what I wanted, the good was by far the best food I've had at a wedding get the carving station! And the DJ did such a great job and all staff involved. We were a little set off by the outside appearance being in a shopping center but once your inside it is perfect all throughout! Communicating with one person rather than a dj and a baker and coordinator and a venue and caterer was the best decision ever and would definitely recommend the ballroom to anyone this is such a hidden gem. We absolutely loved every part of our experience.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom's reply:

Tina, thank you so much for your review we really appreciate it. It was a pleasure for me and Lauren organize and run your wedding day.

We wish you a lifetime of happiness for you and Cory.

Nallely.

Lisette · Married on 08/14/2014

Nalley did a great job making sure everything was ready to the smallest details to the biggest. I was so glad that she stepped in and made me feel at ease. The whole staff was very friendly and the service was great. My cake was exactly how I wanted it and the DJ did an awesome job too. My guest said that they had so much fun at my wedding! So thanks to everyone who made this happen and to Nalley for all her patience and support.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom's reply:

Lisette! Thank you for trust in me and thanks again for letting me be your wedding coordinator! Your wedding was A DREAM! I love every detail that your mom, Doralee and you choose with you!
    The ECB and I wish to you and Kristian a lifetime of happiness!
    With love,
    Nallely.

Blanca · Married on 08/02/2014

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom is the best!!! , starting from the event planning service, coordinator , music ,cake , food , bartender everything was absolutely great! it is such a beautiful elegant venue where a brides dream comes true. If I could do it all over again I would do it exactly the same. Our coordinator Nallely was amazing, right on point at all times, making it so much easier for us to enjoy our wedding worries free. I will keep Enchanted Cypress Ballroom in my heart thank you so much =) for everything.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom's reply:

Paola, thank you so much for letting us be part of your wedding, it was a pleasure coordinate your big day. We will keep you and Rodolfo in our hearts too.
    We wish you a lifetime of happiness!!
    Nallely and Lauren

Michelle · Married on 07/06/2014

We are extremely happy with Enchanted Cypress Ballroom!!! They were professional from beginning to end. I was very happy with both of my coordinators and could not ask for better. EVERYTHING was fabulous!!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom's reply:

Thank you Michelle and Joel we enjoyed your wedding too! And wish you a lifetime of happiness!!
    Nallely and Lauren.

The venue glittered, the food tasted fabulous, and the DJ got the party going early -- exactly what our daughter wanted! She described the evening as "perfect," and that accolade was largely due to Lauren and the staff at Enchanted Cypress Ballroom. Our daughter outlined the framework for the evening, but we left the details to the professionals. As parents of the bride, we could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom's reply:

Lauren and I so enjoyed working with you and Casey on such special day! Best wishes to Casey and Aaron.
    Lots of Love,
    Nallely and Lauren.

My wedding was awesome at Enchanted Cypress, we recieved tons of compliments on the venue. The venue was beautiful and Maygen was great. Maygen helped 100% with all we needed, and our choices. I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married, it included everything we needed. Enchanted Cypress is a one stop wedding shop. Maygen is great!!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Sophie · Married on 01/11/2014

Maygen was our wedding coordinator, and what can I say? She was awesome! She was there from beginning to end to answer all random/unimportant/important questions we had through the process. She returned my emails at all hours of the day/night. You could really tell she enjoyed her job and had the best interest of the brides in mind when it came to planning their big day. When I had crazy ideas, she would always give me her expertise opinion on whether she thought it would work/wouldn't work from prior experience. She made my dream come to life on my wedding day. If I could do it all over again, I would without a doubt choose this venue again. It was my DREAM venue. It was the venue that ever princess out there dreams of. The night went without a flaw and everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend this venue and working with Maygen. She made my dream come true and I am forever grateful. The staff here was also so considerate when I had to change my wedding date because of my medical illness and the whole entire staff on the day of was so nicely dressed, professional and so accommodating.

Sent on 02/28/2014

This was the best venue I had ever been to, My husband I are are very pleased with everything that the staff had done to make our wedding day a memorable one. The food was fantastic and so was our cake. Everyone had a good time and we even got compliments the whole night for how beautiful the venue came together. We would definitely refer our friends and family to this place. The staff are just very sincere and patient and also helpful.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Nazanin · Married on 03/29/2013

The entire staff at Enchanted Cypress Ballroom is just great!!! my wedding planner Maygen helped make our wedding one of the best days of our lives. Her amazing ideas and wonderful taste made the decorations more than what we expected. Our wedding went absolutely flawlessly with perfect timing and my friends and family loved everything. with their reasonable prices and detail-oriented, sweet, organized wedding planners I would definitely recommend this ballroom to whoever that is planning an elegant indoor wedding.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Amy · Married on 02/16/2013

We were very pleased with our wedding reception at Enchanted Cypress. The owner went out of his way to accommodate our requests. We had so many compliments on how beautiful the venue is and how friendly the waitstaff was. The cake was so delicious and moist. Thanks for helping to make our day so fun and special!

Sent on 11/06/2013