Enchanted Celebrations Reviews

Enchanted Celebrations 3
Enchanted Celebrations 4
Enchanted Celebrations 5

Anna · Married on 01/30/2017

I was just checking my wedding photographs today and was amazed with the work Tremaine and Megan did at my wedding: OMG they had captured every single moment of my weeding It was feeling like I am getting married today and I can’t stop crying they are so beautiful. I just love them. Thank you Enchanted Celebrations!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Harley · Married on 01/24/2017

Termaine was our photographer and he was amazing and we're delighted that they took wonderful pictures of us. My husband is a little camera shy, but you wouldn't ever know it looking at the pics. I have been in many weddings as a bridesmaid and I can tell you that Tremaine was the best wedding photographer with is cool demeanor and such such perfect pics.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Abraham · Married on 01/03/2017

Thank you Victoria, Erin, and Curt from EC!!! They were responsive and play exactly what we wanted and our all guests were dancing all night, even by now husband who I have never seen get up and dance! I highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations services to anyone.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Daniel · Married on 12/27/2016

Enchanted Celebrations is by far the best DJs in NJ. I must say your services are one in a million and we are so glad we found you. Thank you for making our wedding and the night perfect!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Dan · Married on 12/16/2016

We used Enchanted Celebrations for our wedding and it was just amazing experience of using them! They were so easy to work with and made our whole experience flawless. The online planning system was so easy to use and we got to select all of the songs for every part of the night and it even gave us suggestions. If you want a smooth and enjoyable wedding, Enchanted Celebrations is the way to go! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/22/2017
  • U

Uwe · Married on 12/14/2016

Enchanted Celebrations was our wedding DJs and he was fantastic! From our first phone call to the day of our wedding, DJ Josh and his assistant were great to work with. Dj Josh is wonderful and I highly recommend him to other brides to be!! Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Suzanne · Married on 12/10/2016

We came across Enchanted Celebrations because they were a preferred vendor at our reception venue. We looked at many DJs, photographers and videographers but none of them fit all of our needs like Enchanted Celebrations did. They seemed too good to be true because they handle all your wedding needs in one place but we researched them and they had stellar reviews which, we agree that they deserve. They were very easy to work with and very organized. You fill out a form for each service you order with them and then discuss particular details over the phone in the comfort of your own home. If I had a question or concern Julianne answered me very quickly and fixed anything that was wrong. It was a relief to only have to use one company to get my DJ, photo booth, photographer, and videographer. It made my life and wedding planning so much easier. It was also nice because all of my vendors knew each other and worked well together to make our wedding an amazing day. We were impressed with our photographer Brian because he worked so hard to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. He also had great professional suggestions of photos. He joked with us and made us feel at ease. We can’t wait to see the photos because we know they are going to look so great! Our videographer Mike was also very friendly and worked very well with Brian. Most of the time I forgot that he was there because he blended right in (which is what we wanted from a videographer). Our DJ Jessie had great suggestions. I basically told him we wanted to keep the party going all night and trusted his suggestions of music. He did not disappoint! If that’s not your style you can easily fill out a music list form which lets the DJ know which music you love, like and hate. We were very pleased with how everything went. I feel as though we received excellent service for a reasonable price. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for fantastic services to make your day perfect.

Sent on 12/17/2016
  • W

Will · Married on 12/02/2016

Jen from EC came to our home and was able to work within our budget and we still got exactly everything we wanted from entertainment. On our wedding day everyone said how much they loved the music and there was so much dancing. Love you guys, I just loved your work, you did for us.

Sent on 12/28/2016

We used Enchanted Celebrations as our wedding photographer on 10/21/16 at the valleybrook country club, I believe our photographer was Tim! Everything from start to finish was absolutely perfect! Our photographer captured so many beautiful images that truly show the emotions we were feeling on our special day. He was super professional, but at the same time was having fun photographing us! our pictures came back super quick after it was over and every single one is absolutely breath taking! The prices are such an incredible value for the amazing top notch service you will be receiving!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 09/17/2016

What a beautiful day! Our photographer, Devon was awesome to work with. She was right there to capture every moment I wanted and more with her unique style and creativity. I liked how she reached out to introduce herself before the wedding as well. Very organized process.

Sent on 09/25/2016

andrea · Married on 09/02/2016

We booked enchanted celebrations for our videographer. Enchanted celebrations is top notch!!! I had Jules help me with all my planning and she was always available for me right away with any questions I had. They do an amazing job at making sure you're at ease and not worried about anything the day of your wedding! Mike was my videographer and he was awesome!! He was so cool and really nice and made us laugh! He made me feel very comfortable in front of the video as if he was not even there!! I can't wait to see our video and would recommend this company for all of their services !!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Tracy · Married on 07/31/2016

Enchanted Celebrations was a wonderful choice for our wedding. We used them for the DJ, photographer, videographer, and officiant. It was very convenient having a good portion of our wedding needs booked through one company.
    Their website offers a lot of information, and they make it very easy when it comes to planning all the details with their online planning website. We would set aside blocks of time to speak to review the individual planning forms, and I felt even more at ease once we verbally covered all the details.
    We were pleased with our officiant, Gregory, who clearly followed and read the ceremony script that we put together. He also took care of the paperwork that was sent out following the wedding, making the pickup of our marriage license an easy task.
    Our photographer, Tim A., was great! Since we didn't have too many specific requests, I trusted his expertise and creativity. The pictures turned out beautifully! Also, Tim was so patient, friendly, and unexpectedly very helpful when it came to any tux/tie/boutonniere questions.
    Our videographer, Mike, was also great! I do suggest to be aware that when your package includes x amount hours of coverage, you are not going to receive that same x amount hours of raw footage. We signed up for 6 hours of coverage and received just under 2 hours of footage. Although that was an incorrect assumption of ours, every important moment was captured. Our 3-5 minute highlight video sums up the day beautifully and was edited to our song choice perfectly.
    Our DJ, Alex, and his assistant nicely rounded out the Enchanted Celebrations team. He communicated with us throughout the night to make sure the songs we wanted to hear were being played and at the appropriate times.
    Post wedding the communication is still professional and prompt when it comes to editing our photo album and highlight video.
    I would definitely recommend Enchanted Celebrations to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • Krista933

Krista · Married on 07/30/2016

We booked our entire package with Enchanted. We had David as our photographer for our engagement pictures and could not be happier with the pictures we received. Erin has also been amazing answering all of my questions in such a quick manner!!! We can't wait for our wedding where we have booked Enchanted for our photos, video, DJ, and photobooth!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jasmine · Married on 07/09/2016

Enchanted Celebrations couldn't be a better, more accommodating, and fun company to work with. We used them for our DJ services and everything was great from beginning to end! We let the DJ use his processional judgement with our crowd and he had everyone dancing all night! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Megan · Married on 06/26/2016

We had Enchanted Celebrations do the videography for our wedding and we were extremely pleased with everything! Our videographer called us before the wedding to go over all the details and make sure he understood everything that we wanted. We had them record our ceremony and the first half of our reception. After the wedding we were told it would take about 16 weeks to get our edited video because of the busy wedding season. To our surprise, we got the video back less than 2 weeks after our wedding! We watched the video over with friends and family, and everyone loved the video and even cried while watching it! Enchanted Celebrations did a GREAT job, and we definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I just got married last week and our experience with Enchanted Celebrations was great! We only booked them for Videography, but they were great to work with during the entire process. Erin was incredibly organized and emailed us often with reminders on what we should be doing according to our wedding timeline. She also was very responsive if we had any questions. In addition, Erin scheduled a call with us to make sure we were all on the same page to ensure we would get the video we wanted. Geoffrey was our videographer and he was excellent and also did a great job working with our photographer! The week of our wedding he called me just to go over some details which really helped out the day of. Geoffrey was flexible and incredibly friendly. We can't wait to see our video and we would definitely recommend Enchanted Celebrations!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Adrienne · Married on 06/11/2016

We used Enchanted Celebrations for the photographer. The company was very professional and well organized. We first had a brief consultation meeting to go over the wedding and the packages they offered. They had a great timeline sheet to go through your day and to add your shot list and specific instructions to. Everything was planned out well which left very little room for stressing out on the wedding day. Erin was great and always responsive to questions.

On the actual day, we had Tim Corbett. He was excellent! He was completely professional and fun. He knocked out all of our professional shots speedily and had some creative shots up his sleeve. He was always excited to try one of our ideas and continually looked to try new things throughout the night. We have some really great memories photographed from our wedding thanks to him. We would gladly recommend Tim and Enchanted to anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 07/13/2016
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 06/04/2016

After doing research on photography and videography I kept coming across Enchanted Celebrations. Every photo I looked at and every video I watched I just thought they did an awesome job. The price for the photo/video package I received was perfect and right in our budget. My husband and I were married on June 04, 2016. We had Bryan has our photographer and Mike as our videographer. Both these guys were AWESOME. They were so nice and they captured all the moments. Never intruded or made us feel rushed to get pictures. I can't being to thank you for capturing our special day and I can't wait to see all our photo's and video. They will be something we truly cherish for years to come!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Diana · Married on 06/04/2016

We hired enchanted celebrations for Photography and Videography for our 6/4/16 wedding. We chose Andrea as our lead photographer and Geoffrey for our videographer. Bonnie was our second photographer as we wanted additional shots captured during our ceremony and for the formal portraits following the ceremony. What a wonderful job all of them did!!! I can't even describe how AMAZING the photos and video turned out; we couldn't be happier!! And for being peak wedding season, it took no more than 3 weeks to receive the digital downloads!! I can't wait to create our flush mount album and get our loose prints :) They were all so personable and had a great eye for capturing all of our special moments in both a traditional and creative way. It was a pretty warm and long day and they were all smiles, upbeat and on track the entire time. Jules, our event coordinator was also fabulous. She was very quick at getting back to me with all my questions and concerns. Even after we received the digital downloads, I decided I wanted to get a USB drive with all the photos and a blue ray disc of the video. She was quick to send me an updated contract and we received them shortly thereafter. The pricing on the package we purchased could not be beat. We would recommend Enchanted Celebrations in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Kelsi · Married on 05/28/2016

We absolutely loved our photo booth! As far as planning this piece of the wedding, it was extremely low maintenance which was refreshing. We booked with them about a year in advance and received monthly reminders about other options they had available through the company that we could book. Then the week before the wedding, they reached out to us and helped a choose the wording for the photo strips and colors we wanted and confirmed timing and that was pretty much it. The photo booth attendant was very kind, attentive, and even encouraged guests to sign our guest book that was sitting nearby! They had a ton of props for the booth and the book they made was adorable (and also included a CD of all of the pictures!). Had a really great experience working with them!

Sent on 05/31/2016

We chose Enchanted Celebrations because we wanted an affordable option for our DJ. I saw them at a bridal show and booked them, so we ended up getting an additional monogram which was a pretty cool touch. Erin was great to work with in the planning up until the wedding and our DJ John did a great job. He kept the music going and made sure everything was seamless, we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Tarin · Married on 05/14/2016

The phographer we had was a easy going, attentive to any possible good candid shot and got along well with everyone from the bride & groom to the little flower girl and ring bearer. Good shots, well thought out and then jumped at every chance to get a unique candid shot especially of the children. Lots of pictures and unobtrusively followed the B&G to visit the guest tables so we have great shots of all.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2016

I was recommended to use Enchanted Celebrations from a friend who is also using them. They were fabulous! The timely responses, phone calls, and conferences were awesome! The associate even came to me for our first meeting! They helped me plan my day down to the minute. I am very detail oriented and Andrea listened and focused on everything I wanted and really made it happen! She was creative and energetic! She kept to exactly what I wanted in the photos and helped me come out of my comfort zone. We started at the salon for mock makeup and hair photos and then went to my venue to continue bridal portraits and bridesmaids shots! We really had so much fun! We did hire a second photographer to take the boys preliminary mock photos also. They worked very well together and captured magical moments for us! At the ceremony and reception, Andrea knew just what shots and pictures I wanted and made sure to catch each defining moment. Andrea took us to the dock for our sunset picture and it was so beautiful. I will definitely be using them for my future events. They are also really well priced and not a budget buster!
    We received a lot with our package and I was very happy with the service. The production manager has been emailing with me to make sure I love every photo and approve everything she is doing. It has been a great experience!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Alpesh · Married on 02/11/2016

We used Enchanted Celebrations years ago and all I can say is, they did a great job, professional, friendly, we love our photos. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering hiring a professional wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/12/2017

My husband and I used Enchanted Celebrations for our wedding day! From the very beginning until the day we received our photos/videos, I could have not asked for a better company! Erin helped us out so much before the wedding (which I had a million of questions) and the week of the wedding, our photographer, DJ and videographer all gave us a call to go over all the details. Everyone made sure to make sure I was happy at all times of the night and if they can do something to make my night better. Our DJ had everyone on the floor (even my grandmother!) the photographer got all the pictures we requested and we just received our wedding video and it was more than I expected! Initially we did not want a videographer, but a month beforehand we changed our minds. I am very thankful that Enchanted Celebrations still had availability, because our highlight clip was so emotional and had our family crying. All I can say is thank you and I highly, highly recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 02/26/2016