Enchanted Celebrations Reviews

375 | West Creek, NJ

375 Reviews for Enchanted Celebrations

Eileen · Married on 07/13/2019

Most amazing videographer!

Our videographer, Pete, was phenomenal! He did such an excellent job at capturing all of the important moment in such a special day. He was creative and intuitive! He captured our day perfectly, and created a beautiful wedding trailer!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Cat · Married on 07/07/2019

Wedding Photos

From my initial phone call to our wedding day 7-7-19, Alissa and Meghan from Enchanted Celebrations were fantastic to work with and offer excellent advice and ideas. Professional, and responsive to all questions and customized our wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2019

Easy planning - professional service

We used the video services only - but had a great experience! The planning process was smooth and simple. We had check in emails and then a call before the wedding. Our videographer Joey called the day before to briefly go over everything. He was very professional throughout the day, working with the photographer and getting shots without feeling like there was a camera in our faces. He was honestly barely seen - but in a good way! We're sure that all of the video will be wonderful and we are excited to receive it!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing service, outstanding quality video!

We decided to get a videographer last minute and we cannot get over how grateful we are that we booked Enchanted Celebrations! From the first point of contact, Alissa helped us choose a package that was exactly what we wanted for our budget. Leading up to the day of, the prompt service and communication for planning purposes always put us at ease. On the day of the wedding - Peter was timely and captured every single amazing moment. We really forgot he was there until we received our highlight reel back (SO FAST!!) - and witnessed every moment he got on film!! It truly was like watching a Hollywood movie of our day - the special music, the insane video quality, and artistic touches. We cannot stop watching and sharing our highlight video. If you are on the fence about getting a videographer - book with Enchanted Celebrations right now!! It is the best investment for a memory you will have for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Rachel R. · Married on 07/05/2019

AMAZING! Wedding 7/5/19

Jen, Alissa, Brandon, Megan were great! From the moment we chose them to the final product and everything in between - they were helpful, organized, made the entire process very easy and stress free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Maura · Married on 07/05/2019

Quick and Easy!

I was on the fence about using a videographer when I was planning my wedding, but I am so happy I got one. Thank you to Enchanted Celebrations for making the task simple and easy. The website was extremely easy to use and anytime I had a question, it would be answered within minutes. Alvin was such a sweetheart to work with! My photographer (from a different company) and him meshed so well throughout my day. I can't wait to see what the video will look like!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Christine

Christine L. · Married on 06/23/2019

Enchanted Celebrations: DJ Alex

My husband normally hates DJs but Alex listened to everything we wanted and made sure to honor all of our requests. We gave him a lot of liberty with the song choices and were very last minute, but Alex made sure everything was absolutely perfect! Enchanted Celebrations made planning easy. Our guests enjoyed every minute on the dance floor and we received several compliments on the music and DJ. We highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Hi Christine,

Congratulations to you and Matthew on your recent wedding! Thank you so much for your review and for choosing our DJs to celebrate with you and your loved ones all night. Cheers to the rest of your lives together (and for many more fun dancing nights to look forward to in your future!!) :)
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2019

Enchanted Celebrations DJ

Enchanted celebrations made our wedding day perfect! We used their DJ, DJ Alex and he was awesome! He played exactly what we wanted him to play and he was down to have a good time! If I had any questions Alissa got right back to me as soon as possible! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Brittni

Brittni M. · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing all around experience!

Enchanted Celebrations was an absolute pleasure to work with. From their professionalism to their friendly demeanor they made our videography experience so easy and fun. We had the pleasure of working with Daniel who was absolutely amazing and captured the best videos. The turn around was quick, the company sends detailed timelines of what you need to do a few months out to days before your wedding. I would HIHGLY recommend using them for any service you need, they were total rockstars. Special shoutout to Daniel and Alissa for all their help!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Katelyn P. · Married on 06/09/2019

Out of this world!

We worked with Joe the photographer for our engagement shoot and honestly from the moment me and my (now husband) worked with him we knew it was a great match for us. He surely became like our friend, and working with him was a blast from the engagement shoot all the way until our wedding. He was really so great. I also worked with joey for video and he was also just as easy to work with. We worked with him a much shorter time so I didn’t get to know him but I didn’t even have to say much because he NAILED our wedding video!! Enchanted is so affordable that signing up I wasn’t sure if I was going to get what I paid for or how it would go BUT they blew me OUT OF THE WATER! And am so grateful for them and this amazing experience.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Cortney · Married on 06/08/2019

Picture Perfect

Enchanted Celebrations made our already special day more special! We had Brandon and David, who were both AMAZING to work with. Enchanted Celebrations made wedding planning so much easier with their timelines and constant check-ins. We received our photos back and they were STUNNING! I highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations! We look forward to working with them for all of our future photography needs!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Risha

Risha K. · Married on 06/08/2019

A professional and efficient videography service

We had a great experience working with Enchanted Celebrations for our videography services! Leading up to the wedding they would check in and make sure that our expectations were being met. They had clear and direct instructions to help our day go smoothly. Evan, our videographer was great at managing our large and crazy family and working alongside our photographer. He clearly listened to what was important to us to include in the highlight reel. We ended up having no edits to make to it because we loved it so much! Not to mention we got everything so quickly after the wedding. We would recommend their videography services to any couple looking for good basic wedding videography on a budget!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Hi Risha!

Thanks so much for your review!! We are so happy that you love your video...so do we! Evan will be happy to hear that too :) Wishing you all the happiness and success in your future as well as cherishing your beautiful videography for a lifetime ahead of you!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2019

Alex got every shot!

We used enchanted celebrations for our DJ and Photographer. The packages were very reasonably priced and Alissa, our event coordinator, was professional and helpful every step of the way. Alex, our photographer was absolutely amazing. From the moment he arrived at the bridal prep he was warm and friendly, which was great because it made everyone feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. He was so accommodating, taking all of the pictures we requested (like pictures of me and my dog) and was great at directing us to posing for creative pictures and portraits. He balanced taking silly photos with serious and romantic photos and our personalities were really able to shine in each shot! I would recommend Alex to anyone who is looking for a professional photographer who is dedicated to to capturing each moment and turning them into beautiful memories.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Wedding Video and Fun Team!

Enchanted celebrations is lovely to work with! It is a larger company, so you will come into contact with many different people in the process, but the business is run extremely well. Everyone is very well organized and informative. The process was very easy to follow and you are sent many emails along to way to make sure everything is on track. We worked with Austin for our videography and he was awesome! Extremely nice and personable. He was fun to work with and got exactly what we were looking for. We love how our video came out and love that we received the raw footage as well! We can watch our whole wedding day like a movie. We would definitely recommend this company and wouldn't do anything different! They are also very affordable for a great quality.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Hi Megan!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Your kind words about our team and your wedding planning process mean so much to us. We are so happy that you love your video! It should feel exactly like watching a movie and be told like the beautiful love story that it is. Austin will be so thrilled to know that you enjoyed working with him :)

Congratulations, again, to you and Luke! Here's to enjoying your beautiful video and reliving your wedding memories together for a lifetime to come!
  • Kira

Kira S. · Married on 05/19/2019

Photographer and videographer

I just wanted to say how pleased my husband and I are with enchanted celebrations. Our photographers were amazing, on time and patient, not to mention affordable. Andrea was willing to try out all my different fun wedding photo ideas and took such care in each photo! We would recommend Andrea and Ram to anyone. Enchanted celebrations answered all my phone calls and emails right away, easy to get in touch with and quit to accommodate us in any way. Excellent company.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Kemlyn

Kemlyn P. · Married on 05/19/2019

Would recommend to anyone!

My husband and I chose Enchanted Celebrations's Photographer and DJ services to cater our wedding and they were amazing! We had a short amount of time to plan our wedding, and from the moment we discovered Enchanted, they were ready to help given the few months we had.

Lindsay did an in-home consultation and helped us find our perfect package. From there, Alissa began coordinating the event and was in contact every few weeks and always very prompt in responding whenever any questions arose. On the day of the event, Jesse and Meredith were our DJ and MC and Justin and Megan were our photographers. Our DJ & MC did an amazing job incorporating our selection of songs and keeping the guests engaged. Our photographers were there to capture any specific moments and all of our pictures turned out amazing! We were surprised to receive them only a few weeks past the event!

Overall, we are very satisfied with Enchanted Celebrations and would chose their services again for any events in the future.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Videography with Joey

Enchanted Celebrations was great the whole way through. We used them for videography. We were pleased with the monthly emails. Our check in call a few months before the wedding was really helpful and reassuring, and we really liked our videographer, Joey. He gave us a call a few days before the wedding, and it was really calming to know that he knew what we wanted and to get to know him on the phone a bit. His energy was great, and he worked really well with our photographer, even though she wasn’t with Enchanted Celebrations. We were very happy with Enchanted Celebrations and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional, great value, awesome experience

We used Enchanted Celebrations for our photography, videography, photobooth, and lighting specialist needs! They were amazing throughout the planning process, they were very responsive, helpful, payments were easy to make, and they even offer pre-paid gratuities as an option! Our photographer David and videographer Kelly were absolutely incredible! We are so happy with how our photos and video turned out and we would recommend them to anyone! They were professional, blended into the background, gave great directions, and made everyone in the wedding party comfortable. We also loved our lighting specialist and photobooth attendants! They made the room look beautiful and everyone loved the photobooth. After the event, they took all of the copies of the photobooth pictures and created a beautiful scrapbook for us to have as a keepsake. If you want a great company with wedding professionals that you can trust will deliver a beautiful day and memories, look no further than Enchanted Celebrations!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome!!!

Everyone at Enchanted Celebrations was so helpful and accommodating for our wedding photography , videography and lighting! Brandon & Austin were super awesome and fun. so glad to have included them in our day!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent videography

We used Enchanted Celebrations as our videographer for our wedding on 3/30/19. Every part of the process was seamless - from the booking to the final edit. Everyone we spoke with on the phone or e-mailed with questions was quick to respond and pleasant. Our videographer was Evan. He contacted me the week of the wedding to see if I had any questions and encouraged me to reach out if needed. On the day of, he was friendly and easy to work with. His video editing was awesome. We got the highlight video back, and our friends and family are raving about it. Thank you, EC, for preserving our wedding memories!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2019

Best wedding ever

Our dj was incredible and had everyone on their feet! He had so much energy and passion and really made the whole evening amazing. Our photographers Alex and Joey were amazing. Our pictures left me speechless! Our videographers Mike and Dan were perfect. They kept us laughing and the end result exceeded my expectations! Everyone loved the photo booth! Without enchanted celebrations and their staff, our day wouldn’t have been nearly as perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 02/02/2019

Professional and Perfect

I am extremely picky with pictures (as was some of my bridal party). I have nothing but amazing words to say about Enchanted Celebrations (Alex specifically). They were professional and easy to book with. The communication back and forth was simple and stress free. Their website is easy to navigate. I could go on and on about how amazing they were to work with but I’ll stop there. You won’t regret reaching out to them. Bonus- I had a photo booth as well and it was AMAZING

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Kylene

Kylene · Married on 12/21/2018

Beautiful Photos

Enchanted Celebrations, from the beginning, made everything so simple. They answer all your questions and give you ideas to make the experience truly amazing. Our photographer was David Q, and he made us feel so comfortable and took gorgeous photos for us. He even played Christmas music for the bridesmaids so we had some fun before the ceremony. He was always smiling, and showed me a few shots as the night went on. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/15/2018

Great expierence with Enchanted Celebrations!

My husband and I hired Enchanted Celebrations for our video service. The entire team at Enchanted was so helpful before, during and after our wedding. They made sure to send reminder emails about our upcoming video timeline form and scheduled calls to make sure all of our details were correct before the big day came. Hiring a videographer was not something we had initially planned on. However, after doing some research, we were so happy to see that EC offered something comfortably in our budget. And our videos came out BEAUTIFULLY! Our videographer was Joe Reggio, and he was a joy to work with. He was so nice and laid back. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, we barely even remembered he was there recording us! And he gave us such wonderfully edited mementos of the best day of our lives. We will always cherish them! We're so glad we hired a videographer. If you can swing it, I highly recommend doing so! You only have one chance to relive your wedding day. It goes by so quickly, and you don't truly get to expierence or see all of your hard work on the day of.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Cathrine S. · Married on 11/17/2018

I will recommend them to everyone!

I had AJ as my photographer, Jesse as my DJ and George as my videographer. Alissa helped me plan from start to finish everything .This company is professional, attentive and experienced and it shows! Jen initially met with me at my house which was super convenient. She listed to what my ideas where and helped me come up with the perfect combination and packages to help make my dreams a reality. After Jen, Alissa called me to introduce herself as my wedding coordinator. She was attentive and calming. She helped me come up with a plan for the day to help me get the photos I knew I wanted and helped me with my music that i wanted to play throughout the night. by filling out their planning forms I was able to think of things I never would have known to come up with and any time i wasn't sure I was able to text Alissa my questions and she helped me through it. I am not sure I would have made it through this process without her. Our DJ Jesse was super funny, had great energy and played the songs I wanted and even some i forgot existed! My guests had the best time and that's what was most important to me. I'd recommend him to everyone. AJ was creative, directive and patient with my bridal party and the photos turned out better than I could have imagined! George was also great! he was quiet and stayed behind the scenes but the video that we have of our wedding was out of this world and makes everyone cry *happy tears of course! everytime!

Sent on 12/26/2018