Enchanted Celebrations Reviews

Enchanted Celebrations 5
Enchanted Celebrations 6
Enchanted Celebrations 7

Nikki · Married on 08/19/2018

Outstanding service! We loved the planning website and all of their attention to detail and professionalism. We especially loved Rev Kim, she gave an amazing service for us. Can't say enough about how helpful, easy to work with and extremely accommodating they are. Its a must hire for your wedding!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

Let me just say that you guys went far above my expectations! Our photographer (Brandon) was AMAZING! I received compliments the entire night about how friendly and down the earth he was. His communication was unparalleled from the very beginning. We conversed numerous times before the wedding and he was exceptionally understanding when I was too busy to talk. I received so many photos that I am flabbergasted by the things I missed that day. (Brandon captured them all) You guys provided A1 service and I am extremely elated by the professionalism and peace of mind that I received. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Enchanted Celebrations 17
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Professional, flexible, affordable

Enchanted was such a great company to work with throughout the entire planning process of our wedding. Alison (our coordinator) listened to us from day one and continued to support us throughout the planning process and keep us on top of our duties as bride and groom. Our photographers, AJ and David, on the day of were there before our scheduled time to make sure they had everything they needed on site, listened thoroughly to our requests during our meeting (the week before our wedding day) and were able to capture every moment. I was big on getting candid shots, but the photographer made sure we got all of the posed pictures that I am not so grateful for! Peter, our videographer was beyond artistic and so attuned to each and every detail. We could not have been happier with the finished products and grateful for the process throughout and their incredible pricing. 5 star company.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Erin · Married on 06/02/2018

Love Enchanted Celebrations!!! We used them for photography, videography, photo booth, and DJ - everything was perfect! We had David as our photographer and he was amazing. He took the time to learn everyone's names and asked questions; he was so professional, friendly, and outgoing. He made everyone feel so comfortable so I can't wait to see all the photos!! We had Geoff as our videographer who was also great, he captured some great shots of the wedding and he was very responsive if I had specific requests/suggestions. Then we had DJ Alex who was fantastic!! He was very receptive to last minute changes and he had the whole wedding on the floor all night. We got so many compliments from our guests so we couldn't be happier! Thank you Enchanted Celebrations for making our wedding so wonderful!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Enchanted Celebrations for videography and a photo booth. They were amazing to work with and always quick to reply. Kelly did our wedding video and did an amazing job. My guests barely realized she was there! We got the videos back in a week or two and it was amazing! They made the changes we requested super quickly and everyone loved the video. The photo booth was also a huge hit! The album you get at the end is super cute :)

I would definitely recommend Enchanted Celebrations for any event. They were super organized, professional, and always available to answer my questions!.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kyrie · Married on 05/18/2018

We worked with Alex as our photographer at Enchanted Celebrations for both our engagement and wedding photos, and are ecstatic with the results. Our engagement photos are absolutely beautiful and reflective of our relationship and interests. He carried the same style over to our wedding, and we have incredible staged photos and candids of the wedding that truly capture the experience of the day. Alex made everyone feel comfortable and at ease, fitting in with the family from the start. Enchanted Celebrations made the planning process a breeze through their online planning portal (and in home consultation!) and were prompt to answer any questions we encountered along the way. We highly recommend this team for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Liz · Married on 05/04/2018

Enchanted Celebrations serviced our entire wedding reception (photo, video, photo booth, and DJ). They were PHENOMENAL. Every guest danced all night, used the photo booth, smiled for the camera and then raved about the services they provided. It was a nonstop party with Alex as our DJ, but I want to comment specifically on the photographer who got the photos back to us so fast and they were BEYOND my wildest dreams. I first met my photographer, Eric, when he met my fiance and I at the university where my fiance proposed. We were incredibly nervous and new to the whole experience. Eric made us comfortable with subtle humor and wonderful poses that were not even "poses". He asked us a few questions and realized the type of photos we wanted. Not only were our engagement pictures out of this world, but he made our wedding pictures out of this universe! Our photos were romantic, natural, heartwarming and really highlighted what made our relationship truly special. People have not stopped raving about our photos and I will 100% recommend Eric for any type of photography needs.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Enchanted Celebrations was wonderful! We used them for both our Photo and Video. From day one they have been extremely helpful and very responsive with all types of questions. Phong was our photographer and he was nothing short of amazing! We initially met him at our engagement shoot and he was so easy to work with and really made us feel comfortable. He is really talented and passionate about what he does! We also had Nikki as a second photographer and Mike as our videographer and they were both awesome! They had us all laughing and having fun throughout the day and we can't wait to see our pictures and video. If you are looking for a high quality, friendly and affordable company this is your place! You will love them! Thanks again Enchanted Celebrations for being apart of our day!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Maria · Married on 04/20/2018

We were recently wed and we used Enchanted celebrations for photograph and dj. We had Alex and Aaron for photo and dj respectively and we have to say that they were amazing. Alex is an incredibly talented photographer and patient with our rowdy family. He knew just when to pop in to get a shot and when to fade into the background. Aaron as a DJ was a complete professional who got everyone up and dancing. During most of the reception, the dancefloor was so packed my guests had to dance on the carpet. Erin and Alissa helped us plan the wedding leading up to it and they communicated all of our requests and concerns to Alex and Aaron and they did a great job with that. I must have emailed them at least 100 times and they were always friendly and eager to help. We highly recommend EC and hope you will love them as must as we did :)

Sent on 04/22/2018

Jasmin · Married on 04/15/2018

Starting from the free in-home consultation, Enchanted Celebrations was fantastic. We knew almost immediately that we were going to choose them. EC was our main vendor for our entire wedding. We booked our photo, video, DJ, and photo booth all with them and got an engagement session for free with our package. We literally paid thousands of dollars less than what one vendor we visited quoted us for only photo/video without giving up on quality of service.

All throughout the planning process, Erin was extremely helpful and responsive in answering all of my questions. I honestly believe that without Erin's help, I never would have been able to figure out how to plan a wedding. The free planning videos that were sent to us were also super helpful when it came to just about everything we needed assistance with. We had Alex as our DJ and he kept the music going all night. He followed our music choices perfectly and the dance floor was never empty. Jackie was our photobooth attendant. The photo strip album she put together for us was absolutely hilarious and adorable. Marvin was our videographer and he was fantastic. He followed our photographer's schedule and got video of each stage of our wedding all the way from prep to reception.

Probably my favorite service that EC offers is they try to book the same photographer for the engagement as well as the wedding so you know exactly what to expect. We had David for both and he was the best! All of our pictures came out beautifully. Day of, even when my hair and makeup made everything run late, he made sure he got all the pictures we requested. He even went out of his way to find my bridesmaid that I hadn’t gotten a picture with yet during reception to make sure he got the shot. He was really fun to work with and had us laughing the whole time he was taking pictures.

I would HIGHLY recommend Enchanted Celebrations for ANY wedding service you might need. We are so glad that we found them!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/06/2018

We used Enchanted Celebrations for videography. Shane was our videographer for the day and he was beyond amazing to work with. We love our highlight video and couldn't be happier! Thanks Shane!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Rose · Married on 03/24/2018

Nikki and John were the best wedding vendors EVER. I couldn't wait to write my review for Enchanted Celebrations because these two worked so well with us. By the end of the night we felt they were family. John was laid back but played amazing music that kept the dance floor moving all night and NIkki was super sweet! I can't wait to get my photos back! I know they'll be amazing

Sent on 04/02/2018

Grace · Married on 03/18/2018

Aaron is AMAZING! He had the wedding crowed dancing all night! I heard more than once that he was a great! Thank you Enchanted Celebrations I am so glad that I found you and I hope that many others find out how FANTASTIC you are. 5 Star services…..

Sent on 03/30/2018

Amy · Married on 03/18/2018

I had Joey from Enchanted Celebrations as my videographer for my March 2018 wedding and he was amazing! The week before my wedding I received a call from Joey making sure to answer any questions I had. The day of my wedding Joey arrived on time and was quick to get the shots he needed before the ceremony. He did an absolute amazing job in capturing all the important parts of my wedding and fitting it into a 3 min. Highlight Video. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of my wedding video! I without a doubt would highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations!

Sent on 04/10/2018
  • Arlene

Arlene · Married on 03/17/2018

Happily Married since March 2018 thanks to Enchanted Celebrations

My husband and I were married in March 2018 and we could not have done it without Enchanted Celebrations. We hired their DJ, minister, videographer, and photography services. Everything was excellent and well planned.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Enchanted Celebrations 18
    Enchanted Celebrations 19
    Enchanted Celebrations 20
    Enchanted Celebrations 21

John · Married on 03/02/2018

We knew what music we wanted and had something very specific in mind, and Enchanted Celebrations delivered. From the very beginning they were incredibly professional, accommodating and courteous. They worked with us to create an amazing playlist, and their platforms for payment, music selection and collecting our wedding information was seamless and very easy to use. We did not want all the bells and whistles to distract from the view our venue offered, and EC did not try to nickle and dime us, nor did they push extras on us when we asked them not to include any lights.

Our wedding was multi-cultural and we knew from the get-go that it would be challenging for any DJ to keep everyone on the dance floor and moving when you have music in three different languages. Alex and Erin did a phenomenal job that night. Additionally, they were able to mix and transition from one song to the next with ease and continuity. Everyone loved and complimented us on the music, and they all danced the entire night.

I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/27/2018

I booked DJ Tim through Enchanted Celebrations for my wedding this past weekend and I must say he was a hit! My guests danced the night away and he did a great job feeling out the crowd and playing songs that got them moving. Highly recommended to give your night a fun blast…

Sent on 03/08/2018

Charlotte · Married on 02/25/2018

Mike was our videographer for our wedding! I feel we got more than we paid for with him and this company. My video edit makes me cry everytime I watch it because it was just so beautifully made. If you are hesitating about booking with Enchanted Celebrations, don't. Stop looking around these people are the ones to go with!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Tonia · Married on 02/24/2018

Nikki is so sweet and creative! We used her through Enchanted Celebrations for our wedding photographer. I’d recommend them and her to everyone if I could!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Beth · Married on 02/21/2018

DJ Tim from Enchanted Celebrations is incredible. We provided a list of must-have songs and a playlist of what we wanted to hear and he exceeded our expectations! Very much affordable and is a Real PRO, Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Erica · Married on 02/18/2018

John was the DJ for our wedding last month: And I have to say that no one can do a better job than him! Our experience with working with John was a joy from start to finish. Overall I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to make their wedding fun and entertaining.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice to book enchanted celebrations. We just got married in February and already have out photos back (which are amazing, by the way)! The entire staff always responded very quickly and were so helpful with all of our questions! Everything from their prices, to their process, to their staff were perfect!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Natalie · Married on 02/16/2018

We are happy we chose EC to DJ for our wedding! We got married last week; It was a pleasure to work with them, from beginning to end. We were looking for someone who would listen to us and work with us to craft the experience we had in mind for our guests and ourselves. He was a good listener and put in the time to understand what we wanted. Overall fantastic experience, happy we choose you!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Ruth · Married on 02/03/2018

Long story short... Enchanted Celebrations is the best company around the tri state area! They are experienced professionals who actually care. Alissa and Erin helped me plan my day for my photographer and then the day of, Nikki who was my photographer excelled! She was incredible, creative, and fun! By the end of my wedding day I felt this team was a part of my family

Sent on 04/09/2018

Joanna · Married on 01/30/2018

DJ Jesse is perfect wedding DJs in town: He was on time, actually early, and was so helpful. His ability to blend the music with each moment was spectacular. Our wedding went beautifully and it was fun night for all our guests and for us.. Thank you Jesse for making our day a day to remember for lifelong!!

Sent on 02/23/2018