Enchanted Celebrations Reviews

Enchanted Celebrations 5
Enchanted Celebrations 6
Enchanted Celebrations 7

John · Married on 03/02/2018

We knew what music we wanted and had something very specific in mind, and Enchanted Celebrations delivered. From the very beginning they were incredibly professional, accommodating and courteous. They worked with us to create an amazing playlist, and their platforms for payment, music selection and collecting our wedding information was seamless and very easy to use. We did not want all the bells and whistles to distract from the view our venue offered, and EC did not try to nickle and dime us, nor did they push extras on us when we asked them not to include any lights.

Our wedding was multi-cultural and we knew from the get-go that it would be challenging for any DJ to keep everyone on the dance floor and moving when you have music in three different languages. Alex and Erin did a phenomenal job that night. Additionally, they were able to mix and transition from one song to the next with ease and continuity. Everyone loved and complimented us on the music, and they all danced the entire night.

I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/27/2018

I booked DJ Tim through Enchanted Celebrations for my wedding this past weekend and I must say he was a hit! My guests danced the night away and he did a great job feeling out the crowd and playing songs that got them moving. Highly recommended to give your night a fun blast…

Sent on 03/08/2018

Charlotte · Married on 02/25/2018

Mike was our videographer for our wedding! I feel we got more than we paid for with him and this company. My video edit makes me cry everytime I watch it because it was just so beautifully made. If you are hesitating about booking with Enchanted Celebrations, don't. Stop looking around these people are the ones to go with!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Tonia · Married on 02/24/2018

Nikki is so sweet and creative! We used her through Enchanted Celebrations for our wedding photographer. I’d recommend them and her to everyone if I could!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Beth · Married on 02/21/2018

DJ Tim from Enchanted Celebrations is incredible. We provided a list of must-have songs and a playlist of what we wanted to hear and he exceeded our expectations! Very much affordable and is a Real PRO, Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Erica · Married on 02/18/2018

John was the DJ for our wedding last month: And I have to say that no one can do a better job than him! Our experience with working with John was a joy from start to finish. Overall I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to make their wedding fun and entertaining.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice to book enchanted celebrations. We just got married in February and already have out photos back (which are amazing, by the way)! The entire staff always responded very quickly and were so helpful with all of our questions! Everything from their prices, to their process, to their staff were perfect!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Natalie · Married on 02/16/2018

We are happy we chose EC to DJ for our wedding! We got married last week; It was a pleasure to work with them, from beginning to end. We were looking for someone who would listen to us and work with us to craft the experience we had in mind for our guests and ourselves. He was a good listener and put in the time to understand what we wanted. Overall fantastic experience, happy we choose you!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Ruth · Married on 02/03/2018

Long story short... Enchanted Celebrations is the best company around the tri state area! They are experienced professionals who actually care. Alissa and Erin helped me plan my day for my photographer and then the day of, Nikki who was my photographer excelled! She was incredible, creative, and fun! By the end of my wedding day I felt this team was a part of my family

Sent on 04/09/2018

Joanna · Married on 01/30/2018

DJ Jesse is perfect wedding DJs in town: He was on time, actually early, and was so helpful. His ability to blend the music with each moment was spectacular. Our wedding went beautifully and it was fun night for all our guests and for us.. Thank you Jesse for making our day a day to remember for lifelong!!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Crystal · Married on 01/28/2018

Although we had a small courthouse wedding, I wanted to make sure we had a great Videographer to capture our special day! I'm so glad we chose Geoff from “Enchanted Celebrations! Happy with your services and highly recommended to everyone!!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Alicia · Married on 01/13/2018

Enchanted Celebrations is such an amazing company! I booked them for my DJ and had John, he and his assistant more than exceeded my expectations. My dance floor was packed all night long. John had great energy and I would recommend him and Enchanted Celebrations to any of my friends!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/30/2017

I used Enchanted Celebrations for photo booth, photography and videography and couldn't be happier!!!! My video was amazing from start to finish and watching it lets me relive one of the best days of my life! It was a purchase that I wasn't totally sold on making and added it on last minute. I couldn't be more thankful that I did. Marvin was my videographer. He was so creative and accommodating and our contract even came with a free re-edit on the video which we didn't need to use because it was perfect!! My photographer was Joe and he was so fun to work with! He made my camera shy husband comfortable and our photos came out so natural but also creative. Thank you so much Enchanted for providing amazing products to remember the happiest day of my life by!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Anna · Married on 12/29/2017

We LOVE our wedding Video! We were so lucky to have Marvin to record the most important moments of our life. Working with Marvin was so easy and fun. Highly recommend him for wedding photography and videography services!! Love you for the work you did for us 

Sent on 02/08/2018

Becca · Married on 12/09/2017

For me, having excellent wedding photos was the most important aspect of my wedding. I am 100% happy with Nikki from Enchanted Celebrations photos and couldn't recommend them more. Worth every penny and more, I just wish I could do it all over again because it was so much fun! Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/15/2018

michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

Enchanted Celebrations and all of their staff are AMAZING! we could not be happier. We had our wedding in October and I cannot stop looking at our photos and video! Everything was better than I dreamed it could be. The event coordinator and our photographer Nikki and video guy geoff did an amazing job.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Tasha · Married on 10/15/2017

We used Enchanted Celebrations for DJ, Photo, Video, Photo booth and officiant and everything was perfect. Our photographer (Melissa) is just amazing. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

We worked with Enchanted Celebrations after attending a wedding at Congress Hall and finding out from the bride and groom how great they were. They are based in New Jersey, but we are in the Philadelphia area (Delco) and they were still willing to work with us. From initial consultation (a team member came to our home to discuss all of the packages) to post-production, they have been incredibly attentive, helpful, kind, and flexible. Our package includes photographs (including engagement shoot), a photobooth, and a DJ. The value for these comprehensive services is incredible. We had a few minor hiccups throughout, but whenever we contacted EC, they helped and made things work for us. We felt incredibly valued and listened to. Enchanted coordinates well with other vendors (venue etc.) to make sure everything for your special day runs smoothly. Right now, we can’t stop looking through our beautiful photos! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Enchanted Celebrations 8
    Enchanted Celebrations 9
    Enchanted Celebrations 10
    Enchanted Celebrations 11
  • loveispossoble

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2017

David Q. (lead photographer), Nicki (2nd photographer), and Mike (videographer) were great to work with on my wedding day. They were funny and easy going. We got along great with them. They got through most of our must shots..quickly and professionally. David and Nicki came up with some creative shots that I didn't even realize until once we received the photos back. The photos and videos were processed pretty quickly(2 and 3 weeks), which was really nice since I felt a bit impatient to see everything after the wedding. Our highlight wedding video was so beautifully done and seemed like a movie trailer. I was so obsessed and watched it over and over again. Erin, Megan and others were great to work with during the planning process.

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Enchanted Celebrations 12
    Enchanted Celebrations 13

Linochka · Married on 09/24/2017

We used Enchanted Celebrations for photo and video and we were very pleased with everything. Our photographer Bryan and videographer Mike were super talented. We actually had a package that included engagement photos which were done with Bryan so after that session, we were confident we'd have amazing wedding photos and Bryan did not disappoint. It was a pleasure working with Enchanted Celebrations, they have a really great team!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2017

Dont Delay--Book Enchanted Celebrations! I used EC For photo, video, and DJ. From the beginning, I knew that EC was the right choice because we had Victoria come to our home for our consultation. It can be weird to have someone random come to your house that you have never met, but Victoria was awesome. She is a great asset to EC! I had Bryan do my engagement photos and was the lead photographer. This review is being made the Monday after my wedding so I have not received the final product yet but I just know that they will be great. Bryan was on time, professional and fun. It was great that we already knew him from our engagement shoot. We were comfortable and confident in his photography ability. Our Second shooter was Rachel and she was AWESOME! We met her on the day of the wedding and she was actually one of my favorite people to work with. She was patient, had great ideas, and was so easy to talk to. I cant wait to see her pictures! For our videographer, we used Mike and wow what a great guy he is. He is fun, calming, and has a great artistic eye. There were some points in the wedding where i felt stressed and he really made me feel better. It was so great to have him on my team and I cant wait to see the video!!! The groom and the groomsmen rave about how "cool" he is. For our DJ we used Alex. He is really smart and really blended everything we wanted into a great set list. The guests were dancing all night and I never left the dance floor. He did a great job running the reception and I am thankful I chose him for my wedding. I would highly recommend Alex to family and friends. He was kind, productive and fun! I also want to point out Megan from EC. She was the wedding consultant and DJ Assistant. Megan IS THE BEST! She has great attention to detail and is very responsive through email. If I was her boss, I would give her a raise :). Overall, I am so happy that I chose Enchanted Celebrations and cant wait to see my photos and video!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2017

When I first started out looking for a photographer, I have to admit I found it very overwhelming. Everyone had packages, layouts and prices for each one. My fiancé had recommended, instead of looking in PA where we were, to contact photographers in NJ. So I found Enchanted Celebrations, looked at weddingwire and all of the positive reviews and decided to give them a call. From the moment I made that first step, Jen the Sales Manager made every attempt to accommodate our needs. In the beginning she let me know she would come to us, instead of us having to come to their location. She showed us a number of great packages and pricing and even went as far as working with our requests for the package we were looking for. I never thought it could be so easy and have no stress finding exactly what we wanted. We were able to get an engagement package included which was exactly what we were looking for and Jen even gave us some great ideas as to where we could have them taken. I am now very excited for the months to come. I know not everything will go as smoothly as finding our photographer, but I know that I have found the best company working on making our wedding day perfect. Thank you Jen for making this decision so easy. I look forward to seeing all the memories of our day, saved in our photo book.

Sent on 05/05/2016

DANIELLE · Married on 07/08/2017

So far this company is on point! From our first email with Victoria to our in home consultation with Victoria. EC professionalism far exceeds other companies we've looked into. We highly recommended giving them the opportunity to impress you also.

Sent on 01/28/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Enchanted Celebrations has been a breath of fresh air. I have had nothing but a positive experience. From the beginning when I met with Victoria through planning my wedding with Megan! Megan was an out of this world wedding planner. She helped by give me great ideas on how I can manage the day with my photographer, videographer and DJ! She gave me great ideas and helped me accomplish mine! I can't say enough about how wonderful she was! then the day of, I worked with DJ John! He was so accommodating. He played every single request we had and kept the floor moving! Our video is perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better videographer with Mike and the creativity he used was amazing!!!! Our photographer was also great! He maid it a point to work with us on our shot list and listened to our ideas but also used his and when we got the photos his ideas where sooooo much better! I can't believe how everything turned out! I highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations! Please use them!!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

We chose Enchanted Celebrations for our uplighting, photo booth, photo montage, and videographer services because it offers affordable package deals. Our videographer Mike was excellent! We were very impressed- he reached out to our other vendors prior to the day of to ensure that everyone was on the same page. On the day of, he got great shots but remained un-obtrusive. He had fast turn around time with his video edits and we loved the final product! Maddy was our photo booth and lighting expert- she did an excellent job designing a photo booth strip that matched our wedding colors and theme. We loved our photo booth book with a copy of all of the strips and messages from our wedding guests. Overall, we were thankful for the services provided on the day of and would recommend using Enchanted Celebrations!

Sent on 06/09/2017