Enchanted Celebrations Reviews

358 | West Creek, NJ

358 Reviews for Enchanted Celebrations

Becca · Married on 10/25/2019

The Best Wedding Videographer

Alvin, at Enchanted celebrations was the best videographer we could ever ask for. He was so professional, creative, and did everything we asked. I have recommended Enchanted Celebrations to everyone I know and no one has been disappointed.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Hi Becca!

This review made us smile!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. Alvin will love to hear this :) our marketing team cannot wait to see how your video turned out! Congratulations to you and Jeff! Thank you again for your review, and for letting us film your amazing memories!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience

Bryan from enchanted was absolutely wonderful to work with and even made my husband feel comfortable taking pictures and he hates his picture taken!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience with your photographer. It was a pleasure capturing your beautiful memories! We hope you cherish them for a lifetime to come! Congratulations again to you and Kyle :)
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/05/2019

Everything I Asked For

I’m not a typical bride and surely didn’t make things easy on the DJ, adding 70 songs of my own, all of which were from completely different genres. From start to finish, the DJ delivered in every way. It was subtle which is what I wanted but everyone was directed when they needed to be in a cordial, non-invasive way. (Exactly what I asked for) The DJs were so professional and found a way to organize the music so it was in fact, cohesive and got people up dancing, even me which is a rarity. I can only imagine the hours spent to organize the playlist and it was literally all I could’ve hoped for and then some. All parties I host in the future I will be using Enchanted Celebrations. From the pricing to the website to the check-in calls, to the awesome customer service, the entire process blew my expectations out of the water.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!

Enchanted celebrations was fantastic! Everyone from the team I worked with was warm, approachable, informative & efficient. They helped me decide my final vision with great insight & answered my (many) e-mails promptly and genuinely. Our actual videographer on the day of was Evan who was great- he was friendly, efficient, organized & creative! We had a lot of fun with the whole process and wouldn't have changed anything. We will be sure to update once we have actual video footage but have all of the confidence in enchanted celebrations!!!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Hi Jennifer!

Thank you so much for your review! Our marketing team cannot wait to see your video as well! We are so happy to hear that your planning process went smoothly and you will have gorgeous videography to show for it. Congratulations to you and Paul! We wish you all the happiness in your future!!
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth Cordero · Married on 09/20/2019

Fantastic, one less thing to stress over at my wedding

Our photographers and videographer were great! We initially had their rep meet us in Brooklyn which was amazing because we didn't have to take off of work to meet with them in NJ. We were given so many options and even got to see their albums etc which helped us decide on the best package for us.
    From the beginning process of having the initial call about our wedding day preferences and discussing and the timeline we wanted which was very helpful because it helped us to think and map out our day better with the advice of the planner. And after we received an email with a detailed timeline which was very helpful as well. Day of the wedding everything went so smooth since our photographers and videographer were ready to follow the timeline and also make little last minute changes we requested depending on how we were doing with time. Brandon our photographer was a gem truly a people person and helped us feel at ease even though me and my hubby are both terrible at pictures =) and Daniel our photographer was capturing each moment and making sure to let us do our own thing as well. They both worked so well together and kept us at ease. They did direct us at points when we didn't know what kind of picture we wanted but they also let us be goofy and just enjoy the moment. They even stayed a bit after their given time to capture our cake cutting as our wedding ran a bit late. We had such an amazing day and I can't thank them enough for their part in that.
    Now we are going through all of our pictures to go into the next part of creating our album and thank you cards so it's been great seeing our AMAZING pictures, just waiting on the video now.
    Definitely will recommend Enchanted Celebrations and Brandon, Daniel and Justin (2nd photographer), they were great!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Dear Elisabeth,

Thank you so much for your incredible review. It brightened our day!! We loved your pictures! Our marketing team cannot wait to see your video. Congratulations to you and Jonathan on this beautiful next chapter of your lives! Enjoy the holiday season and cherishing your memories :)
  • Derek

Derek · Married on 09/08/2019

Photography

They took great pictures!!! Very friendly and awesome they got our picture back to us so fast we def recommend them !!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Hi Derek!

Thank you for your review! We loved how your photos came out, and we are so happy that you loved them too. We hope you cherish them and relive all the beautiful memories from your special day forever! Congratulations again to you and best wishes in your future :)
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 09/07/2019

Great DJ service for any event!

We hired Enchanted Celebrations for our wedding DJs after shopping around and coming across many DJs who were charging a lot for their services. John was our DJ and we were amazed with the service from the entire team. The setup and planning was very professional as they kept in touch very frequently with emails and had streamlined forms that made it easy to communicate what we wanted. Their website also had a lot of information to help plan everything. John was very good working with the venue, picking out the music based on our suggestions, and MCing the whole night. Everyone at the wedding had a great time!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Hey Ryan!

Thank you for your review! Your amazement with our DJ services makes us feel amazing, too! We are so happy that your DJ was able to work with your song choices and suggestions. Our #1 priority is that everyone at your wedding is having a great time!

Congratulations to you! Best wishes as you begin this new chapter of love. Thank you again for your kind words :)
  • Charlene

Charlene Oselador · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly Recommend

Enchanted Celebrations was definitely the best option for the price-range that we were looking at. They were incredibly professional. Not only were their employees responsive, but they were very proactive and helpful in providing guidance and moving along the planning timeline. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly. They did not try to pressure me into a more expensive package or unnecessary add-ons but happily signed me up for what I needed and wanted. Our photographer, Bryan, was very polite and respectful, always smiling, and he took beautiful photos. We have over 2,000 lovely photographs to cherish for years to come. He even managed to get some amazing shots us where we were getting ready despite the fact that I am very modest and only gave him a very short window of time after we were all fully dressed and made up prior to the ceremony. The day of our wedding, Hurrican Dorian was passing by New Jersey and it was drizzling for much of the day. Bryan still got amazing photos even in the drizzle. What is more, while our photographer and videographer (also from Enchanted Celebrations) were having their meal, it stopped drizzling. My husband and I went outside and asked my mother to take some photos while it was clear. Our photographer and videographer saw us through the windows, set aside their dinner, and came running out to take advantage of the opportunity. We urged them to finish their meal, but they insisted on capturing the moment. It was right around sunset and (although we could not see the sun) we got some of the most magical and stunning photos during that session. Great job guys!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Hi Charlene,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write review! We appreciate your kind words about how our videographers and photographers could capture all the beautiful moments for you on your special day. Your photos were so beautiful and unique, and we are so happy that you like them as much as we do :) Thank you again and congratulations!!!

Ashley S · Married on 08/24/2019

Love Enchanted Celebrations!

My sister and I both used Enchanted Celebrations for our weddings! Both times they were absolutely fantastic! They are very responsive, helpful, and accommodating! My sister and I both had Alex for our DJ. He’s great and keeps the party going! I had Alex as my photographer and George as my videographer. Both were amazing as well! They made me feel very comfortable! I would highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you had our whole team there: DJs, photographers, and videographers to make your special day even more extraordinary and unforgettable! We had the best time celebrating with you and capturing every beautiful moment from beginning to end. Congratulations to you, and we wish you the very best in your future! :)
  • Devin

Devin Weakland · Married on 08/17/2019

Very proactive & responsive!

Enchanted Celebrations was very proactive and responsive during the planning process. I appreciated the multiple communication touch points and check ins to ensure our timeline and videography needs were always up to date. Our videography performed very well and did exactly what we asked -- was not intrusive and captured the day as it was happening. We can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Hi Devin!

Thank you so much for this review! It's heartwarming to hear that your planning process went so smoothly leading up to your special day. We can't wait for you to watch your video SO soon!! Congratulations to you and Matt, and thank you again for your kind words :) We wish you two all the best!

Pamela · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent company and Awesome Videographer

From the start, E.C. was very easy to work with. The entire team is very organized and thorough throughout the planning process. I found their price to be very fair and one of the more affordable ones for a package we desired. Despite being on the lower end of the price range, we got a high quality video, and worked with high quality professional people.

We did not meet our videographer until the morning of the wedding, but it felt like we'd known him for awhile. Peter was so friendly and hard working. It was an extremely hot day and he had to wear an all black long pants and shirt outfit per his uniform. Despite the unwavering heat, Peter worked hard to get us all the shots we needed for a great wedding video. We loved having him with us throughout the day and into the night.

The footage is awesome; I just posted the highlight video and already my friends and family are raving about how great it is. We are so happy we chose this company.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Grittney

Grittney K Tam · Married on 08/10/2019

Service was simply Enchanting

We had an awesome experience right from the start. We met with Victoria for an in-home consultation and she walked us through the packages. We knew that we wanted to have the photographer, videographer, and DJ from the same company, and their prices for all three combined was irresistible to us.

Once we signed the contract, Alissa contacted us every month to make sure that we were on track before our big day. We did not request anybody in particular, but absolutely loved all of the people that were assigned to us.

Andrea was our photographer, and was so fantastic. We had a traditional Chinese tea ceremony as well as the American one, and she was so flexible and understanding of what we wanted captured in our photographs. She was also a delight to talk to and get to know.

Joey was our videographer and captured our ceremony, and the speeches beautifully. He also got our crazy swing dancing antics recorded nicely.

James was an amazing DJ, especially since we requested so many songs from the 1920s to the 1940s. He was able to cater to the crowd and got everyone on the dance floor. He also had a special surprise for us during the reception, but I won't spoil it.

After our event, we thought it would take awhile to get all of our photos and video, but we got them within 2 weeks of the event! I was ecstatic.

All in all, Enchanted Celebrations is a company I would highly recommend to anyone. They are professional and quick to respond, and just want to make sure that you will have your perfect day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Jeana

Jeana · Married on 08/10/2019

Video, DJ, and Photo Booth --- AMAZING!

Enchanted Celebrations was awesome! A one stop shop for video, DJ, and photo booth at a reasonable price. It was everything we were looking for and everyone was really professional and friendly. From the beginning, everyone at Enchanted made us feel welcome and they were very organized which was a priority for us! The planning process for our DJ was really easy and helpful in writing down songs we didn't want to hear. We got phone calls the week of our wedding to go over everything with our DJ (Jesse) and Videographer (Geoff) and our photo booth attendant was in constant contact with us to make sure we had the photo booth we wanted. All in all, we would choose Enchanted again and again. Thank you for making our wedding day amazing

Sent on 10/16/2019

Enchanted Celebrations's reply:

Hi Jeana, Thank you for your review! We absolutely loved your wedding video and we are so happy to hear that you do too :) Smithville Inn was the perfect venue to capture your love on video and dance the night away. We hope you cherish your video and photo booth photos for a lifetime to come! Congratulations to you and your husband!!
  • Shanese

Shanese · Married on 07/27/2019

The best choice

We just got married july 27th 2019 and used enchanted celebrations for our photography and videography. I can honestly say from the initial consultation the staff have been nothing but amazing. They made things so convenient for is since we live out of town. My pictures are beautiful. I cant wait to see the video. Alex and Daniel were the best!!!. Package prices were also reasonable. I highly recommend Enchanted celebrations for any upcoming events.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Eileen · Married on 07/13/2019

Most amazing videographer!

Our videographer, Pete, was phenomenal! He did such an excellent job at capturing all of the important moment in such a special day. He was creative and intuitive! He captured our day perfectly, and created a beautiful wedding trailer!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Cat T · Married on 07/07/2019

Wedding Photos

From my initial phone call to our wedding day 7-7-19, Alissa and Meghan from Enchanted Celebrations were fantastic to work with and offer excellent advice and ideas. Professional, and responsive to all questions and customized our wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2019

lauren · Married on 07/07/2019

Easy planning - professional service

We used the video services only - but had a great experience! The planning process was smooth and simple. We had check in emails and then a call before the wedding. Our videographer Joey called the day before to briefly go over everything. He was very professional throughout the day, working with the photographer and getting shots without feeling like there was a camera in our faces. He was honestly barely seen - but in a good way! We're sure that all of the video will be wonderful and we are excited to receive it!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing service, outstanding quality video!

We decided to get a videographer last minute and we cannot get over how grateful we are that we booked Enchanted Celebrations! From the first point of contact, Alissa helped us choose a package that was exactly what we wanted for our budget. Leading up to the day of, the prompt service and communication for planning purposes always put us at ease. On the day of the wedding - Peter was timely and captured every single amazing moment. We really forgot he was there until we received our highlight reel back (SO FAST!!) - and witnessed every moment he got on film!! It truly was like watching a Hollywood movie of our day - the special music, the insane video quality, and artistic touches. We cannot stop watching and sharing our highlight video. If you are on the fence about getting a videographer - book with Enchanted Celebrations right now!! It is the best investment for a memory you will have for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Rachel Ruggiano · Married on 07/05/2019

AMAZING! Wedding 7/5/19

Jen, Alissa, Brandon, Megan were great! From the moment we chose them to the final product and everything in between - they were helpful, organized, made the entire process very easy and stress free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Maura · Married on 07/05/2019

Quick and Easy!

I was on the fence about using a videographer when I was planning my wedding, but I am so happy I got one. Thank you to Enchanted Celebrations for making the task simple and easy. The website was extremely easy to use and anytime I had a question, it would be answered within minutes. Alvin was such a sweetheart to work with! My photographer (from a different company) and him meshed so well throughout my day. I can't wait to see what the video will look like!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Christine

Christine Lapointe · Married on 06/23/2019

Enchanted Celebrations: DJ Alex

My husband normally hates DJs but Alex listened to everything we wanted and made sure to honor all of our requests. We gave him a lot of liberty with the song choices and were very last minute, but Alex made sure everything was absolutely perfect! Enchanted Celebrations made planning easy. Our guests enjoyed every minute on the dance floor and we received several compliments on the music and DJ. We highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Hi Christine,

Congratulations to you and Matthew on your recent wedding! Thank you so much for your review and for choosing our DJs to celebrate with you and your loved ones all night. Cheers to the rest of your lives together (and for many more fun dancing nights to look forward to in your future!!) :)
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2019

Enchanted Celebrations DJ

Enchanted celebrations made our wedding day perfect! We used their DJ, DJ Alex and he was awesome! He played exactly what we wanted him to play and he was down to have a good time! If I had any questions Alissa got right back to me as soon as possible! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Brittni

Brittni Michaelis · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing all around experience!

Enchanted Celebrations was an absolute pleasure to work with. From their professionalism to their friendly demeanor they made our videography experience so easy and fun. We had the pleasure of working with Daniel who was absolutely amazing and captured the best videos. The turn around was quick, the company sends detailed timelines of what you need to do a few months out to days before your wedding. I would HIHGLY recommend using them for any service you need, they were total rockstars. Special shoutout to Daniel and Alissa for all their help!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Katelyn Peace · Married on 06/09/2019

Out of this world!

We worked with Joe the photographer for our engagement shoot and honestly from the moment me and my (now husband) worked with him we knew it was a great match for us. He surely became like our friend, and working with him was a blast from the engagement shoot all the way until our wedding. He was really so great. I also worked with joey for video and he was also just as easy to work with. We worked with him a much shorter time so I didn’t get to know him but I didn’t even have to say much because he NAILED our wedding video!! Enchanted is so affordable that signing up I wasn’t sure if I was going to get what I paid for or how it would go BUT they blew me OUT OF THE WATER! And am so grateful for them and this amazing experience.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Cortney · Married on 06/08/2019

Picture Perfect

Enchanted Celebrations made our already special day more special! We had Brandon and David, who were both AMAZING to work with. Enchanted Celebrations made wedding planning so much easier with their timelines and constant check-ins. We received our photos back and they were STUNNING! I highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations! We look forward to working with them for all of our future photography needs!

Sent on 07/12/2019