Enchanted Celebrations Reviews

Enchanted Celebrations 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2019

Alex got every shot!

We used enchanted celebrations for our DJ and Photographer. The packages were very reasonably priced and Alissa, our event coordinator, was professional and helpful every step of the way. Alex, our photographer was absolutely amazing. From the moment he arrived at the bridal prep he was warm and friendly, which was great because it made everyone feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. He was so accommodating, taking all of the pictures we requested (like pictures of me and my dog) and was great at directing us to posing for creative pictures and portraits. He balanced taking silly photos with serious and romantic photos and our personalities were really able to shine in each shot! I would recommend Alex to anyone who is looking for a professional photographer who is dedicated to to capturing each moment and turning them into beautiful memories.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Wedding Video and Fun Team!

Enchanted celebrations is lovely to work with! It is a larger company, so you will come into contact with many different people in the process, but the business is run extremely well. Everyone is very well organized and informative. The process was very easy to follow and you are sent many emails along to way to make sure everything is on track. We worked with Austin for our videography and he was awesome! Extremely nice and personable. He was fun to work with and got exactly what we were looking for. We love how our video came out and love that we received the raw footage as well! We can watch our whole wedding day like a movie. We would definitely recommend this company and wouldn't do anything different! They are also very affordable for a great quality.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Enchanted Celebrations's reply:

Hi Megan!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Your kind words about our team and your wedding planning process mean so much to us. We are so happy that you love your video! It should feel exactly like watching a movie and be told like the beautiful love story that it is. Austin will be so thrilled to know that you enjoyed working with him :)

Congratulations, again, to you and Luke! Here's to enjoying your beautiful video and reliving your wedding memories together for a lifetime to come!
  • Kira

Kira Smaniotto · Married on 05/19/2019

Photographer and videographer

I just wanted to say how pleased my husband and I are with enchanted celebrations. Our photographers were amazing, on time and patient, not to mention affordable. Andrea was willing to try out all my different fun wedding photo ideas and took such care in each photo! We would recommend Andrea and Ram to anyone. Enchanted celebrations answered all my phone calls and emails right away, easy to get in touch with and quit to accommodate us in any way. Excellent company.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Kemlyn

kemlyn pearson · Married on 05/19/2019

Would recommend to anyone!

My husband and I chose Enchanted Celebrations's Photographer and DJ services to cater our wedding and they were amazing! We had a short amount of time to plan our wedding, and from the moment we discovered Enchanted, they were ready to help given the few months we had.

Lindsay did an in-home consultation and helped us find our perfect package. From there, Alissa began coordinating the event and was in contact every few weeks and always very prompt in responding whenever any questions arose. On the day of the event, Jesse and Meredith were our DJ and MC and Justin and Megan were our photographers. Our DJ & MC did an amazing job incorporating our selection of songs and keeping the guests engaged. Our photographers were there to capture any specific moments and all of our pictures turned out amazing! We were surprised to receive them only a few weeks past the event!

Overall, we are very satisfied with Enchanted Celebrations and would chose their services again for any events in the future.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Videography with Joey

Enchanted Celebrations was great the whole way through. We used them for videography. We were pleased with the monthly emails. Our check in call a few months before the wedding was really helpful and reassuring, and we really liked our videographer, Joey. He gave us a call a few days before the wedding, and it was really calming to know that he knew what we wanted and to get to know him on the phone a bit. His energy was great, and he worked really well with our photographer, even though she wasn’t with Enchanted Celebrations. We were very happy with Enchanted Celebrations and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional, great value, awesome experience

We used Enchanted Celebrations for our photography, videography, photobooth, and lighting specialist needs! They were amazing throughout the planning process, they were very responsive, helpful, payments were easy to make, and they even offer pre-paid gratuities as an option! Our photographer David and videographer Kelly were absolutely incredible! We are so happy with how our photos and video turned out and we would recommend them to anyone! They were professional, blended into the background, gave great directions, and made everyone in the wedding party comfortable. We also loved our lighting specialist and photobooth attendants! They made the room look beautiful and everyone loved the photobooth. After the event, they took all of the copies of the photobooth pictures and created a beautiful scrapbook for us to have as a keepsake. If you want a great company with wedding professionals that you can trust will deliver a beautiful day and memories, look no further than Enchanted Celebrations!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome!!!

Everyone at Enchanted Celebrations was so helpful and accommodating for our wedding photography , videography and lighting! Brandon & Austin were super awesome and fun. so glad to have included them in our day!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Enchanted Celebrations 8
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent videography

We used Enchanted Celebrations as our videographer for our wedding on 3/30/19. Every part of the process was seamless - from the booking to the final edit. Everyone we spoke with on the phone or e-mailed with questions was quick to respond and pleasant. Our videographer was Evan. He contacted me the week of the wedding to see if I had any questions and encouraged me to reach out if needed. On the day of, he was friendly and easy to work with. His video editing was awesome. We got the highlight video back, and our friends and family are raving about it. Thank you, EC, for preserving our wedding memories!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2019

Best wedding ever

Our dj was incredible and had everyone on their feet! He had so much energy and passion and really made the whole evening amazing. Our photographers Alex and Joey were amazing. Our pictures left me speechless! Our videographers Mike and Dan were perfect. They kept us laughing and the end result exceeded my expectations! Everyone loved the photo booth! Without enchanted celebrations and their staff, our day wouldn’t have been nearly as perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Enchanted Celebrations 17
    Enchanted Celebrations 18

Jaclyn · Married on 02/02/2019

Professional and Perfect

I am extremely picky with pictures (as was some of my bridal party). I have nothing but amazing words to say about Enchanted Celebrations (Alex specifically). They were professional and easy to book with. The communication back and forth was simple and stress free. Their website is easy to navigate. I could go on and on about how amazing they were to work with but I’ll stop there. You won’t regret reaching out to them. Bonus- I had a photo booth as well and it was AMAZING

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Kylene

Kylene · Married on 12/21/2018

Beautiful Photos

Enchanted Celebrations, from the beginning, made everything so simple. They answer all your questions and give you ideas to make the experience truly amazing. Our photographer was David Q, and he made us feel so comfortable and took gorgeous photos for us. He even played Christmas music for the bridesmaids so we had some fun before the ceremony. He was always smiling, and showed me a few shots as the night went on. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Enchanted Celebrations 19
    Enchanted Celebrations 20
    Enchanted Celebrations 21
    Enchanted Celebrations 22
    Enchanted Celebrations 23
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/15/2018

Great expierence with Enchanted Celebrations!

My husband and I hired Enchanted Celebrations for our video service. The entire team at Enchanted was so helpful before, during and after our wedding. They made sure to send reminder emails about our upcoming video timeline form and scheduled calls to make sure all of our details were correct before the big day came. Hiring a videographer was not something we had initially planned on. However, after doing some research, we were so happy to see that EC offered something comfortably in our budget. And our videos came out BEAUTIFULLY! Our videographer was Joe Reggio, and he was a joy to work with. He was so nice and laid back. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, we barely even remembered he was there recording us! And he gave us such wonderfully edited mementos of the best day of our lives. We will always cherish them! We're so glad we hired a videographer. If you can swing it, I highly recommend doing so! You only have one chance to relive your wedding day. It goes by so quickly, and you don't truly get to expierence or see all of your hard work on the day of.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Cathrine Schmidt · Married on 11/17/2018

I will recommend them to everyone!

I had AJ as my photographer, Jesse as my DJ and George as my videographer. Alissa helped me plan from start to finish everything .This company is professional, attentive and experienced and it shows! Jen initially met with me at my house which was super convenient. She listed to what my ideas where and helped me come up with the perfect combination and packages to help make my dreams a reality. After Jen, Alissa called me to introduce herself as my wedding coordinator. She was attentive and calming. She helped me come up with a plan for the day to help me get the photos I knew I wanted and helped me with my music that i wanted to play throughout the night. by filling out their planning forms I was able to think of things I never would have known to come up with and any time i wasn't sure I was able to text Alissa my questions and she helped me through it. I am not sure I would have made it through this process without her. Our DJ Jesse was super funny, had great energy and played the songs I wanted and even some i forgot existed! My guests had the best time and that's what was most important to me. I'd recommend him to everyone. AJ was creative, directive and patient with my bridal party and the photos turned out better than I could have imagined! George was also great! he was quiet and stayed behind the scenes but the video that we have of our wedding was out of this world and makes everyone cry *happy tears of course! everytime!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • BarDown1126

Lindsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Married 11.03.18 - Amazing Videographer!

We are so grateful to Enchanted Celebrations for capturing our wedding day videography! They were so accommodating and flexible in finding a package that was best for us. Their team got so many shots from so many angles, but somehow remained almost 'invisible' throughout our wedding. Shortly after the wedding, we received our raw footage - which was amazing! We truly didn't expect to get anything back so quickly, and this was a great surprise. We are so happy to have had them capture our wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Mallory · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome company to work with!

From start to finish Enchanted celebrations was such a great company to work with. We chose to go with them for videography, and from the first few emails we knew we had picked the right company! Alissa is so quick to answer questions and really gives you all the information you may need, super informative at all the right times. We had Daniel as our videographer and he was just absolutely awesome, so down to earth and nice! We were SO happy we got him, and although we haven't seen our video just yet, we're sure just from his portfolio that it is going to be perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Alex and Meghan were incredible from the moment we met them. They had wonderful ideas and they were really kind people, they were also so helpful! We were like bestfriends by the end of the night. My husband and I are grateful to have hired Enchanted Celebrations for our day!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/13/2018

So incredible, patience, and intellegent

They did amazing work for us, followed our vision and helped us get more then we could have imagined ! AJ and Kelly were fantastic !!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Enchanted Celebrations 24
    Enchanted Celebrations 25
    Enchanted Celebrations 26

Allison Cascone · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Pictures from Someone Who Does Not Like Taking Pictures

My husband and I used Enchanted Celebrations for our wedding in October and we LOVE the pictures that they took! Neither of us enjoys having our picture taken but our photographer made us both feel very comfortable and the whole process seemed so fast. We have so many pictures to choose from and there are so many pictures of the same shot that we could make a flip book with them. We have so many options for our album; it's great! Our photographer had great suggestions on poses and took artful shots of the accessories. He also got some great candid shots.
    Enchanted Celebrations also kept in touch with us the most of all our vendors. We had a couple of calls and really understood what the flow of the day would look like because of these calls. I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Grace · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end!

Alyssa from Enchanted Celebrations did an amazing job with answering any questions I had and explaining all of the different packages they offered. On my wedding day Nikki was my photographer and I would definately recommend her. I gave her a list of shots I wanted and emailed her pictures and she took every shot I wanted and more and had such a positive attitude throughout the entire day. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Overall great experience from everyone at enchanted celebrations!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Victoria

Tori · Married on 09/16/2018

Love love love

Having great wedding pictures was one of the most important things to us. Enchanted Celebrations gave us spectacular pictures. Our photographer was Andrea, and right away at our engagement shoot I knew they gave me the absolute perfect photographer for us - she was amazing and her eye for great pictures was sooo impressive! I'm so glad I chose them for my photography, photo booth, and DJ. They are just absolutely amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Enchanted Celebrations 31
    Enchanted Celebrations 32
    Enchanted Celebrations 33

danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Enchanted Celebrations provided outstanding services for my Daughters wedding, and it was an affair to remember! We were thrilled with all of the services.. DJ Josh, Photographer Eric, our photo booth attendant and our officiant. I highly recommend choosing all of their services you won’t be disappointed!! Thanks you Enchanted.. well done!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Enchanted Celebrations 34

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2018

Enchanted celebrations has been amazing starting from the initial meeting to talk packages, to booking, and now reviewing videos and pictures for our photo album. They are very responsive and detailed. They take any worrying out of the process. They setup calls before your wedding to review your vision and any special requests. Jen, Jess, and Alissa have been so helpful and accommodating. Joeys work on our video is so creative. He really does amazing work. Termaine captures our engagement pictures, and the pictures on our wedding day. He’s so talented. These pictures, photo booth clips, and videos will last a lifetime. I’m so happy we decided to use enchanted celebrations for photo, video, and photo booth. They really know how to make what can be a stressful process, a breeze!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Enchanted Celebrations 35
    Enchanted Celebrations 36

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing!! Working with enchanted celebrations was easily the best decision we made! Planning with the made everything a breeze! We did our DJ, photo, video, and photo booth through them and was so happy with everything!!! It was a delight working with one vendor to do all the these things! Would highly recommend them to everyone getting married!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Joanna · Married on 08/25/2018

They did a fantastic job for our wedding!! From the beginning to the end. Thank you Lindsay and Alissa. We had photographer, videographer, photo booth and officiant with them. They offered a great service at a great price!

We had Andrea as our photographer, she was amazing and absolutely professional! You could tell she loves her job and has passion about it. We got the pictures back in two weeks with edition. Gorgeous! Tom was our videographer. He tried his best to follow the crowd and caught every single beautiful moment of the day. We got the raw footage and had fun watching it. Now waiting for the highlight 3-5 mins video. We have to show our special thanks to Officiant Greg! The time of our wedding ceremony was a little confusing. Greg was so understanding and sweet. He was good at his job and made a really beautiful speech. Photo booth Kelly, she was so friendly and worked really hard on our photo strip book~we love her work. Only one comment on the flash light in the photobooth, which may need a little improvement.

After all, 5 star!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Nikki · Married on 08/19/2018

Outstanding service! We loved the planning website and all of their attention to detail and professionalism. We especially loved Rev Kim, she gave an amazing service for us. Can't say enough about how helpful, easy to work with and extremely accommodating they are. Its a must hire for your wedding!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018