Enchanted Celebrations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Tori M. Getting married on 05/20/2023

Engagement session

My fiancé and I just had our engagement photos done yesterday with David S and he is so great to work with. My fiancé and I both don’t really like having our pictures taken but David made it so easy! We can’t wait to get our photos back and we are so excited for him to capture our big day next year!! So far everyone who we have been in contact with at Enchanted Celebrations has been awesome!! We are so happy we picked them for their services!!
    Stephanie Getting married on 10/29/2022

Forever Grateful!!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about enchanted celebrations! Victoria and her team are absolutely incredible. They have been so helpful with answering any and all questions through multiple emails, calls and texts!! She has made me feel that i was not a crazy bride and that no question was a silly question, which is why I am even writing this review before my actual wedding!! I can tell they actually care about my wedding day! I cannot wait for our wedding and to see everything enchanted will be doing for us, i have a feeling our expectations will be exceeded! October can not come soon enough!!!

Enchanted Celebrations's reply:

Hi Stephanie!

Thank you so much for this amazing review!!! We couldn't be any happier with how you feel. It is our ultimate goal to deliver exceptional service with compassion and have each and everyone of our clients know that we are here and we care about you and your wedding day! With that being said, we are so thrilled that you are having an amazing experience working with us. We are so happy we have the opportunity to work with you as well! We can't wait to let Victoria and her team know how you feel about them, they are all going to be so thrilled! October will be here before you know it and we can't wait to witness you and Christopher's big day. Thank you again for your kind words! We look forward to creating wonderful wedding keepsakes for you to look back on for years to come! Take care Stephanie!! :)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Donielle
    Donielle T. Married on 07/15/2022

Amazing experience

Enchanted celebrations is an amazing company to work with! The planning coordinator was amazing, they were also so fast with responding! We had John as our DJ and he really got the party going! He Also did a fabulous job with our ceremony music! Brandon went above and beyond as our photographer capturing our first look at the shore and everything in between. He even put the boutonnières on all of our groomsmen. It was as if we had known him for years! He was so personal and had a great sense of humor! Brittney our phot booth attendant was so friendly and brought all of the best props! I would highly recommend this company to anyone! You will not be disappointed!
    Brandon B. Married on 07/10/2022

Amazing Engagement Session!

My wedding is not until 7/10/22 and I never write reviews but I wanted to come here to write how happy we are with our engagement session photos! Brandon was our photographer, he picked out such a cool location and he just did an amazing job. I am awful with photos and he just made it so easy. The photos came out perfect and we are just so happy we chose Enchanted Celebrations, the engagement session process was so quick and easy and they have been so great and responsive. We are so excited to use them for our wedding.

Enchanted Celebrations's reply:

Hi Brandon!

Thank you so much for posting a review! It means so much to us! Your engagement photos are absolutely amazing! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience with Brandon. He's going to be so happy to hear so! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of such important milestones in your relationship. We can't wait to witness your wedding! It'll be here before you know it! Take care Brandon. :)
    Juli Married on 06/27/2022

5 stars all around

I booked an all inclusive package with EC and I’m so glad I did. From start to finish EC truly made my wedding day memorable. I especially loved the timeline of things I needed to get done prior to the event and their online portal was super easy to use. I had 6 staff members from EC service my wedding and they were all extremely professional and helpful. Prior to the event everyone contacted me and made sure that all the details were in order. I definitely recommend EC to all those planning their wedding!
    Sonya E. Married on 06/11/2022

Great service

Enchanted Celebrations was so easy working with, this was my first time getting married and yes i had so many questions and everyone was so willing to help me. Julia and Alissa are great.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa A. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing Experience

I would highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations for your future wedding. The whole team communicated in a timely manner and answer all questions and concerns I had. Our photographer Kristen was amazing she really captured pictures I had on my Pinterest board. We expected to receive our photos within in 4-6 weeks but received them within one week.
    Toni A. Married on 06/04/2022

Excellent Job!

When planning our wedding, we had no idea where to start in search of a DJ and photographer. Like most couples, we received referrals and made a lot of calls! Finding vendors who both fit what we were looking for AND had availability on the same date was challenging. We decided to hire both our DJ and Photographer from Enchanted Celebrations, and we couldn’t have been happier! Working with the Enchanted Celebrations team was smooth and seamless, beginning when I first spoke to my consultant, Marissa Schwedes. Marissa was friendly, supportive and knowledgeable of what the company had to offer. She provided details, suggestions and easily answered all of my questions. Our photographer, Brandon, was spot on with our photos, specifically with the best action shots! He also had a great personality that put everyone at ease. Our DJ, John, was the hit of the party! Prior to the wedding, we discussed with John a few ‘must have’ and ‘do not play’ songs, but primarily asked that he ‘play to the crowd.’ Well, that he did! After our first dance and speeches, John played a few country and slower songs. However, once the first dance song was played, there was no turning back and our guests didn’t leave the dance floor for nearly four hours! With a very large family, and friends from various circles, this was a great way to bring everyone together. Many thanks to Brandon, John and the Enchanted Celebrations team for helping to make our wedding day the Best Day Ever!
    Breanne G. Married on 05/21/2022

Nailed it!

We had 2 photographers and a videographer from Enchanted Celebrations come to help us capture the most amazing night of our lives. Enchanted kept us in the loop throughout all the months from booking until our big day with countdown emails and several calls about the planning of the wedding. When I spoke to my photographers and videographer the week of the wedding, we clarified how we wanted the night to go and what shots would be most important to us and they absolutely nailed it at the wedding. We discussed a timeline for photos and when we’d want to be done with formalities in order for us to enjoy our night with our guests and there were no issues at all with that. Once the formalities were done, it was like they weren’t even there for work! They continued getting plenty of shots of the reception and all of the dancing, and even joined in on the dancing as well! My husband and I can’t say enough about how happy we are with how our night turned out and can’t thank Enchanted enough for helping us get exactly what we wanted from them!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than we could have asked for

Enchanted celebrations connects you with professionals that anticipate your needs! Our DJ was amazing and played International songs for my husbands side of the family hailing from Iran. He took requested and altered the volume as requested by the family and friends!

Our photographer captured every moment. We did not need to ask for anything - he went with the flow of our day. I cannot wait to see what he captured!
  • Brianna
    Brianna B. Married on 04/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Better than we could have hoped for

We had an awesome experience with this company from start to finish. Our video quality, shots, and edits came out far better than we could have imagined. We were paired with Zach as our videographer and he did a PHENOMENAL job. He worked extremely well with our photographers (Matt Ellis with Joshua Dwain Photography) & did a better than expected job at manning multiple cameras and capturing all of our special moments. FIVE STARS!! We also used the photobooth services which was a nice added touch :) We love the album and the silly moments we shared with our family and friends. It goes without saying that If I had to choose again, I would choose them twice over!

Let the video speak for itself!!
    Here are a few of our favorite clips (as you can see, we love it all):
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn M. Married on 04/21/2022

Best wedding vendors!

I would highly recommend working with Enchanted Celebrations. I cannot say enough good things about them. From the very beginning they have helped plan and outline our wedding day. Suggestions on photo spots and reminders on upcoming calls. Everyone we have interacted with at Enchanted Celebrations has helped make our wedding day perfect! Our original timeline for receiving our phots back was 8 weeks. Within 2-3 weeks all our photos came in and wow are they beautiful!! Everyday I have family texting me saying just how beautiful a job Enchanted Celebrations did! Our lead photographer was Brandon and he always had us smiling from ear to ear. LOVE the excitement he had photographing our wedding. Some of my favorite photos are the mock sunset pictures! Brittney was our photo booth attendant and everyone had a great time with all the fun props :) I love that we got a copy of every photo strip and our friends and family could sign the book for us. A special memory I have looked back on many times already. Zach was our lead videographer. He captured the most important moments for us and turned it into such a beautiful wedding video. I cried the first time watching it. Absolutely beautiful. The entire Enchanted Celebrations team is so incredible and so much fun to work with! Thank you for making everything so seamless :)
  • Trisha
    Trisha C. Married on 04/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience working with Enchanted Celebrations!

Working with Enchanted Celebrations was great! They stayed in constant contact throughout the process leading up to the wedding. Sean, the videographer, arrived on time and was super professional and easy to work with. He worked seamlessly with our photographers who are from a different company. He made sure to get some really unique shots throughout the day. My husband and I can't wait to see what the final product looks like once we get our videos back! I would highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations for videography.
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 03/05/2022

Picture perfect

I used this company for my engagement photos, wedding photos and videographer. Chris was my main photographer for both my engagement and wedding and everyone just loved him! He is so personable and I feel like he really gets to know you! He has a sense of humor which helps make things less awkward when you’re trying to pose lol and he was great with kids and capturing everything you want in your pictures! I would 100% recommend them and as a company they are very responsive, very fairly priced and always there to help!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn W. Married on 03/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

CHOOSE Enchanted Celebrations as your entertainment vendor!!

The best experience with this company. EVERYTHING was perfect from beginning to end. They all did everything we asked of them and more. They are the friendliest bunch and were not too much in our face. They helped us, and made sure our day was as special as any other. You will NOT be dissapointed!! Huge shout out to Brandon our photographer, Malik our videographer, & Adam our DJ!
    Krystina W. Married on 03/03/2022

Wedding photographer/DJ/photobooth

My husband and I just got married last week and using Enchanted Celebrations was the best choice we made! They gave the best customer service possible, answered all of my 100 questions and put our minds at ease. Our wedding was so perfect, from our Photographer to the energy the DJ brought! I would recommend their services to anyone! And the pricing for all three services is something not many can compete with too!
  • Gina
    Gina R. Married on 02/26/2022

David is amazing

All I have to say is Enchanted celebrations is great! David was amazing and on point with everything. I loved his personality. He was great and so friendly. I loved him. David is completely professional; he knows what he is doing. He is very good at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone. I loved his creativity. I can't wait to see my amazing photos!
  • Cari
    Cari S. Married on 02/18/2022

Truly Enchanted!

I'm so glad I stumbled upon Enchanted Celebrations online when I was wedding planning. They have the BEST service you could ask for. Super responsive, very professional, and very understanding towards your needs. I've already recommended quite a few brides! Thanks for making my wedding perfect!
  • Alicia
    Alicia R. Married on 02/12/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Where do I start? The professionals at Enchanted Celebrations exceeded our expectations! The planning staff was super responsive and helpful throughout the process! For our wedding day, Brandon and Jamie were our photographers. They were so personable and made us feel so comfortable from the start. Brandon spent the whole day with us and was SO much fun to work with! You can tell he has a creative eye, and he got the whole bridal party pumped and excited during our photos. The photos are gorgeous! Malik, our videographer, was great to work with. He really had an eye for the details. Our DJ James was amazing. He kept our bridal party on the dance floor the entire night! He was so good at reading the room. The photo booth was a lot of fun! All of our guests keep talking about how great the vendors were - such fun photographers and videographers, a DJ that played the best music, and the awesome photo booth. Just absolutely amazing - they made our wedding so so special and I am so grateful. I will recommend Enchanted Celebrations to everyone that I know!!
  • Z
    Zai Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Enchanted Celebrations for the win!

We had an absolutely phenomenal experience with the entire team at Enchanted Celebrations! From the planning stages to our wedding day and beyond, we cannot express enough our gratitude and satisfaction with this vendor. Everyone was super responsive and helpful along the way, and we were very pleased with our finished product. Our photographer and videographer worked very well together and were amenable to collaborating with us to bring our perfect wedding day vision to life. On our wedding day, they captured all of most previous moments and did a wonderful job at not being intrusive. The team was easily accessible by telephone and email at literally anytime, and we never felt like we were confused or uncertain about anything along the way. Everyone followed up and kept us on schedule for all of our deadlines, etc. You will not regret working with this amazing team. 5 stars!
  • Erin & Michael
    Erin G. Married on 01/15/2022

Amazing photographers!

I haven’t seen my photos yet but Brandon went above and beyond all day for us. He was amazing with the kids and made sure to keep us on schedule without making the day feel rushed. He also check on us throughout the night to see if we needed anything from a drink to something to eat. I CAN NOT wait to see the pictures!!
  • Gena
    Gena B. Married on 01/09/2022

High School Sweethearts Happily Ever After

I am not one to write reviews or even share many things online but I was so happy with using EC for my wedding, I felt the need to post this review of my experience. My husband and I are high school sweethearts and have been inseparable for over 8 years now, we even went to the same college so we would not be too far away from each other, GO RU! He proposed to me during our college graduation party that our parents threw for us. It was an amazing proposal being surrounded by all of our friends and family. Then the wedding planning started, which became overwhelming very quickly. Thankfully we had a friend who used EC for their wedding so we decided to go with them. The whole process from meeting Marissa to working with Alyssa the office manager's team to plan the timeline and to make sure all of our requests were taken into consideration was easy and smooth. All of my emails were answered extremely quickly and whenever I called, I always got a call back. The day of the wedding truly was magical and I could not be happier wiht how professional and out of the way they all were. What a great concept of a company and everything is carried out so well. After the wedding, they kept us updated on how the photos and videos are being edited and when my husband and I could expect them. They both got emailed to us EARILER than they said! We love our photos so much, they capture everything and it really makes it all worth it. The video we liked but wanted to know if they could change the song (the one we picked is a little too fast we feel). They said no problem and are making that change as I write this review. I'm sure it will update will be perfect. I cannot say thank you or high highly I recommend Enchanted!
    Eva F. Married on 12/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t ask for anything better

We booked a DJ and photographer back in December 2020. For the photography package we got an engagement session, a photo book for the engagement session, 8 hours of wedding day photography, another photo book, and the rights to all the images from both the wedding day and engagement shoot. For the DJ package we got ceremony music, a mic, 5 hours of music (cocktail hour and reception), two party lights and two entertainers. Our photographer was David S. and our pictures came out AMAZING.
    Alexa R. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing Experience!

My husband and I got married 12/18/21. We originally planned for a 12/19/20 wedding but with Covid, we needed to postpone. Enchanted Celebrations made changing our data seamless and so stress free. On the day of our wedding, we worked with Mark as our primary photographer and Meghan as our second photographer. Both were so fun to work with and made us feel so at ease throughout the entire day/night. Even our wedding party raved about working with both of them. Our photos came out amazing and really captured the feeling of our special day. 10/10 would recommend EC!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message