Enchanted Celebrations Reviews

375 Reviews for Enchanted Celebrations

• Danielle

Danielle G. · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Great impression

They are so responsive and they had experience taking photos there which is a big plus. I'm looking forward to working with Victoria for our wedding she had great ideas.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna F. · Getting married on 07/18/2021

Can not wait for them to take pictures at our wedding.

Our wedding is next summer. However, getting everything planned out and set up for our big day with enchanted celebrations so far has been awesome. They answer any questions you may have via email and they usually reply back right away. We have our engagement session tomorrow and we cant wait to see our pictures!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Hi Breanna!

Thank you for your review, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We can't wait to see how your pictures come out, too :) best of luck on the rest of your planning and your big day will be here before you know it!!
  • Yolanda

Yolanda · Getting married on 07/17/2021

Awesome Experience

We booked Enchanted for our upcoming wedding. We had our engagement shoot with Ashton and words cannot express what an amazing job he did. I can't wait for the big day.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Hi Yolanda,

Thank you for your review! We're so happy you has an awesome experience with one of our talented photographers. We can't wait to see how beautiful your wedding photos turn out too! The big day will be here before you know it :) congratulations to you and Kyle again!!!
  • Phil

Phil I. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Enchanting Your Celebration

Working with Enchanted Celebrations was a true pleasure! They were able to get us an amazing photographer, a very fun and professional DJ, and a photobooth that all our guests raved about! It was so nice having all of these elements under one manageable umbrella. It takes a lot of pressure off you having to reach out to so many different people. The friendly Enchanted Celebrations staff were very professional and helped you know when certain things should be done which was a big help! 10/10 would recommend Enchanted Celebrations to anyone looking to make their wedding day all the more special.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Hi Phil,

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback, and we're so happy that your photography and DJ experience was so special! Congratulations to you and Francie again! We wish you all the best in your future together :)

Princess · Married on 06/04/2021

Quality Experience

We could not be happier with Brandon. He is an excellent photographer with a great vision. He knew exactly the type of shots that he wanted and was able to precisely communicate with everyone. The photo booth was a big hit.

Everyone we spoke to at Enchanted Celebrations made us feel like we were their only clients. We definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/08/2021

Lauren · Married on 05/22/2021

Excellent Experience!

We used EC for our photography (David S.), DJ (Jesse), and Officiant (Brandon). All three were fantastic! I would highly recommend EC to any couple seeking vendors. So accommodating, so easy to work with.

Sent on 05/24/2021
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 05/15/2021

How do you give 6 stars?

Between our awesome photographer to the preparation up to our wedding was amazing. Well organized, friendly, and a fun experience working with all our vendors at Enchanted. Will definitely recommend them to others and use them in the future for other events.

Sent on 05/17/2021

Hi Theresa!

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We *ARRR* so happy you had such an amazing experience with our team. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and Jon! We wish nothing but a happy pirate's *wife* for your new husband :)
  • Morgan

Morgan H. · Married on 04/01/2021

Amazing experience

Enchanted Celebrations was a pleasure to work especially during these Covid times. We were unsure about having video but did not want to regret it and EC was in our budget. We postponed 3 times and EC was able to accomodate us! They were professional and answered any questions with a quick response! The planning process was also simple and easy. The day of our wedding we had a little change of plan (our original videographer was exposed to Covid) but a replacement was sent. He was on time and did a phenomenal job! My husband didn't even know about the issue till the next morning! We already received our highlight video and we absolutely love it!

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/13/2021

The best decision we made during planning!

Ok, using Enchanted Celebrations for our photography, videography, and DJ was the absolute best wedding planning decision I ever made. Chris was our photographer and I cannot say enough good things about him. He immediately put me, and the entire bridal party of 14 people, at ease with his easy going personality. His styled shoes of my dress and wedding stationary were also so beautiful. Our photos were taken in busy Smithville and he was so good with both letting people pass and stopping foot traffic during photos.

Our videographer Malik, was also amazing and he was ready to always capture the great moments.

Finally, our DJ James did exactly what we had asked of him, he turned the party up. Every single guest was on the dance floor at one point. He helped to throw us a party we will remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 03/14/2021

Hi Melissa,

You and Michael are the best! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We're so happy that you chose us to capture your special day and to make sure that you remember it for the rest of your lives!

David A. · Married on 03/06/2021

Magical night

All the enchanted staff were amazing. It was nice having the DJ, photo booth and photographer all under one roof. They were true professionals. We would highly recommend them for wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2021

Thank you David!

Your review made our day! We're so happy that you chose us to service your wonderful wedding. We hope you love how your photos came out!
  • Barbara

Barbara C. · Married on 12/20/2020

Excellent Experience!!

My fiance and I were married on 12/20/20. Enchanted Celebrations was very flexible and professional in meeting our needs, especially while planning during COVID-19. Our photographer, Jordyn, was excellent and guided us through the day in order to get the best pictures. She came up with some wonderful suggestions beyond the ordinary family shots as well. We highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations for any occasion and especially for weddings. We are totally satisfied with our experience with them and can’t wait to see our pictures.

Sent on 12/26/2020
  • MT Abbott

Mt Abbott · Married on 12/12/2020

Absolutely amazing

We have been dying to write a review since our big day. Let me just start by saying W O W. Our assigned staff went above and beyond our expectations and really gave us an AMAZING day we will never forget. David, our DJ was great with communicating with us prior and during and did a great job with our playlist/running our reception. He was so kind , came into the girls dressing room bringing food for us to introduce himself. Jack, our videographer was outstanding and VERY professional. He made us all feel comfortable with a camera in our faces the whole day. And lastly, CHRIS and Dex our photographers were unreal. As soon as we met Chris, we knew we were gonna have a great day. He was calm yet energetic, hilarious, and sooo talented. We have received so many compliments about our enchanted celebrations staff and honestly, I think we speak for our whole bridal party when we say we felt like our EC staff became our family Saturday. I can’t say enough. Thank you again to everyone.

Love, Chris and Mary T Ziino ♥️

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Joyce

Joyce M. · Married on 10/17/2020

very pleasant

Tori was very pleasant and she was very flexible in setting up our meeting. She answered all my questions promptly. And you get a lot for your money. Looking forward to working with them.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Hi Joyce,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for your kind words about Tori! We're all so happy to hear that she was able to walk you through answering your questions! We can't wait for your big day to be here :)
  • Cyndie

Cyndie N. · Married on 10/01/2020

Amazing Experience/Friendly Service

Where do I begin. Full Disclaimer- Long Review ahead(I'm sorry) LOL. Everyone that we spoke to was amazing. From the sales rep, to the event coordinator to the Photographer and Videographer. I was nervous at first cause of reviews I read but honestly, I didn't experience any of the negative comments. Even during the Pandemic, they were easy to speak to. Our wedding was intially for 10/01/20 but due to COVID we had to postpone to 4/1/21- and they were very helpful with that.
    Prior to the wedding we dealt the the coordinator, Julia(we initially did it for video only) they found us a great promo. She kept in touch with us every step of the way. We had a last minute problem where we were in need of photographer(2 weeks before the wedding) and she got a sales rep (Sarah) to help us right away -Also amazing!. The process is very straight forward and they have a link they refer to help you with what to expect.
    Day of wedding, we met the photographer(David) and videographer(Miguel). Miguel was a ninja lol. i almost never saw him but he captured EVERY moment of the day!!. David was just as incredible. You can tell this is his passion cause he enjoyed every moment too. And had diff pose ideas for us and locations to take pics. and he caught every single moment too. We loved him!
    Post wedding - process is very straight forward, plus they send emails for updates( and again "how to" videos for their website) and so far they've been very quick with the response time. We're in Mid may and I have all my pics and video. I'm just waiting on my canvas and album.

The only critic I would say, is when calling to speak with someone, we had a moment where we tried to speak to get in touch with someone and the rep would take our info for a call back but we never got called back(happened 3 times). I had a quicker response via email. that was the only thing I wasn't to happy about. But I'm just glad they emailed back.

Still Would def recommend to anyone!

Thanks again to the team for giving me beautiful memories.

Sent on 05/13/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2020

We get to do I DO times TWO

We have had nothing but great experiences with Enchanted Celebrations. We originally booked an Engagement photo shoot, wedding photographer/Videographer, DJ, photo booth and lighting. We had a great experience with our photographer Andrea on our Engagement photo shoot. She was so easy to work with and the pictures were perfect. And we were thrilled to have her for our Wedding. Then Covid hit and we had to reschedule with our venue for 2021. We had no problem switching everything to our new date next year, unfortunately Andrea is booked for our new date but we were able to book her for our ceremony date on September 19 (our original date). Everyone loved her. We had a great time! And we can’t wait to see our pictures!! I am looking forward to our reception and working with Enchanted Celebrations again! I have no doubt that everything will be perfect!!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 08/08/2020

Easy to work with

Enchanted celebrations were very easy to work with, flexible, and made things flow smoothly. They have timelines to keep you on track and they check in with you frequently to aid in any way they can. We received our videos so quickly and they are beautiful! Could not be happier!

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel A. · Married on 06/06/2020

Aaaaamazingggg!

I just recently got married and Justin was my photographer! He was terrific, every picture you could think of he was already on top of it.. not to mention he was super fun and funny! The whole team made me feel very important prior to my big day! I highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your review!! Our marketing team LOVES your photos! We are so happy to hear that Justin was terrific in capturing your beautiful memories. Thank again for your kind words. We wish you and our husband the best in your future together :)

Brielle K. · Married on 05/22/2020

Wedding Postponement.

Last week I was lucky enough to have a phone consultation with Jessica from Enchanted Celebrations. Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we sadly had to postpone our wedding date. With the postponement of the wedding, planning has definitely been far from simple and easy! After ending the phone call last Thursday, I have to say, Jessica put my mind at ease! With the chaos around the present circumstances, I was able to speak to someone who seemed equally as excited about my wedding as I am. It really took me back to a place where I was looking forward to wedding planning again. I cannot thank Jessica and Victoria enough for their continued support and assistance during the unplanned circumstances surrounding my wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2020

Hi Brielle,

Reading this brightened our day :) We are so sorry about the postponement. As a company, we strongly believe that love always wins and we will be able to celebrate that again soon enough! We wish you all the best and hope you continue to stay safe and healthy during these times. Thank you again for taking the time to write this heartfelt review!
  • Erynn

Erynn · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing! Just amazing!

We used all of their services, and I cannot say enough good things about this company! They are very fun and professional. They want your day to be the best you could ever imagine. We worked with Brandon, David, Danny, and Billy as our photo video team, and they worked really well together. They got us a bunch of shots. We are so excited to see what they have for us. We also worked with James and Latesha for our DJ services, and they kept the room moving all night long. We didn't have 1 dull moment. Gregory was our Reverend, and he made the ceremony short, sweet and fun! We would highly reccommend all of these professionals for your special day, and we will definitely be using them again for our future large parties!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Hi Erynn,

This review is the sweetest! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this about our various services. Our team felt like they were right apart of the celebration with you and your husband!! We're so happy that you are happy :) Congratulations to you and Erik. We can't wait to see the final product of your photos and video!!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn T. · Married on 03/08/2020

Love them!

Had a great experience from booking to weddding day. Very easy to communicate with the team and my videographer was extremely friendly and professional. He was very thorough throughout the whole day getting every shot. Our videos came out beautiful! We couldnt have asked for more! :)

Sent on 03/30/2020

Hi Kaitlyn!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Reading it made us smile!! We loved your video and are so happy that you do as well. We wish you all the best to you and your husband :)
  • Nicole

Nicole D. · Married on 02/29/2020

Great experience with DJ and photographer services.

We booked a photographer and DJ through EC. Booking was effortless. They came to our house to go over the package options and being able to bundle the DJ and photog services was super convenient. Setting up payment was effortless and they were very responsive to any questions/concerns we had in the months leading up to our wedding. Figuring out what you want in terms of photos and music was a lot more overwhelming than we had anticipated, so the DJ and photog planning forms they provide helped us figure out what we wanted. Justin (Photog) and Austin (shadow shooter) were both super easy to work with and so much fun! They got our vibe immediately and we had a blast. John (DJ) was great, he was deft at getting everyone organized and explaining what we needed to do. He was very responsive and everything ran smoothly from ceremony to reception.

We are very glad we decided to book with Enchanted Celebrations!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Hi Nicole!

Thanks so much for such a sweet review. We sincerely appreciate your kind words and are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our DJ and photography services as well as our planning process. We know the team had just as much fun as you did on your special night capturing and celebrating your day right there with you! Thanks again for the review! We wish you and your husband all the best

Laura · Married on 02/28/2020

Amazing experience

We had the best time using enchanted celebrations to help us with our wedding! They were all professional and did exactly what we asked for!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It made us smile :) We had so much fun celebrating with you and your loved ones and playing a role in your special day. Congratulations to you and your husband! We wish you both all the best :)

Brittney · Married on 01/31/2020

Unforgettable

Brandon and Chris were AMAZING

Sent on 02/18/2020

Hi Brittney!

Thank you for your review! Our marketing team loves how your photos turned out and we cannot wait to post them! We wish you and your husband the best in your future together
  • Jackeline

Jackeline C. · Married on 01/19/2020

Best Videographer & Great Service

We booked Enchanted Celebrations for our videographer and photobooth and we had an amazing experience! From the moment I contacted Enchanted Celebrations inquiring about their videography I knew we had found the right company to capture our wedding day. Alissa was quick to reply to our emails and made sure we had everything planned out for our wedding. Pete, our videographer was very accommodating and understanding of what we wanted captured on our special day. He was easygoing and worked well with our photographer which was from a different company. Pete went the extra mile to get the perfect shots of my husband and I as the sun was setting and even braved the cold weather to capture our wedding sparkler send off. Pete was meticulous and paid great attention to the tiniest details. We can't wait to see our video once its ready! We definitely recommend Enchanted Celebrations for anyone who is planning a wedding.
    *We got married January 19, 2020.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Hi Jackeline,

Thank you for your review! We love to hear that our team went the extra mile on your special day, and that's so important to us!! Our marketing team cannot wait to see your video as well. Congratulations to you and your husband as you begin this beautiful new chapter together! Thank you for choosing our team to capture your memories :)
  • Ilissa

Ilissa F. · Married on 01/19/2020

So amazing!!!

Everything done by Enchanted Celebrations was fantastic! We used them for photo, dj, officiant and photo booth. I loved them all! Alex our DJ listened to our requests and utilized our list of songs to play and made sure people were on the dance floor all night. Brandon our officiant was great! Our ceremony was so moving. Imani our photo booth attendant was great! We got the open air booth and people were having so much fun in it! It also did not take away from the dancing. Last Andrea our photographer was so amazing! She was the best. When we met her in December of 2018 for our engagement shoot, she made us feel so comfortable as two people who never had professional pictures done. From the moment we met her we loved her. She took so many amazing pictures at the wedding we can’t choose a favorite. Overall, Enchanted Celebrations is amazing!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Hi Ilissa,

Thank you for your review and for choosing so many of our services for your special day! We're so happy that you loved them all! We had so much fun celebrating and joining in on the fun with you, Matt, and your loved ones. Our marketing team LOVES your pictures too!!! Congratulations to the both of you and we wish you the very best in your future together