Enchanted Celebrations Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tori M. Getting married on 05/20/2023

Engagement session

My fiancé and I just had our engagement photos done yesterday with David S and he is so great to work with. My fiancé and I both don’t really like having our pictures taken but David made it so easy! We can’t wait to get our photos back and we are so excited for him to capture our big day next year!! So far everyone who we have been in contact with at Enchanted Celebrations has been awesome!! We are so happy we picked them for their services!!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Enchanted Celebrations was AMAZING!

I cannot recommend them enough, we had booked our photographer, videographer, and DJ through Enchanted Celebrations and the entire planning process was a breeze with how great and responsive everyone was! I highly recommend using them!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 10/30/2022

Will definitely recommend

Brandon was a hoot and a half and heck of a creative guy for our Halloween themed wedding at the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia. Honestly awesome!
    Stephanie Married on 10/29/2022

Forever Grateful!!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about enchanted celebrations! Victoria and her team are absolutely incredible. They have been so helpful with answering any and all questions through multiple emails, calls and texts!! She has made me feel that i was not a crazy bride and that no question was a silly question, which is why I am even writing this review before my actual wedding!! I can tell they actually care about my wedding day! I cannot wait for our wedding and to see everything enchanted will be doing for us, i have a feeling our expectations will be exceeded! October can not come soon enough!!!

Enchanted Celebrations's reply:

Hi Stephanie!

Thank you so much for this amazing review!!! We couldn't be any happier with how you feel. It is our ultimate goal to deliver exceptional service with compassion and have each and everyone of our clients know that we are here and we care about you and your wedding day! With that being said, we are so thrilled that you are having an amazing experience working with us. We are so happy we have the opportunity to work with you as well! We can't wait to let Victoria and her team know how you feel about them, they are all going to be so thrilled! October will be here before you know it and we can't wait to witness you and Christopher's big day. Thank you again for your kind words! We look forward to creating wonderful wedding keepsakes for you to look back on for years to come! Take care Stephanie!! :)
  • Maria
    Maria G. Married on 10/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely stunning work !!!!!

We hired Enchanted Celebration‘s (EC)for photography and videography for our wedding day, through the recommendation of our wedding planner at the Estate at Eagle Lake. After looking through the portfolios of a couple of different photographers and videographers, we decided on David for photo and Daniel for video. We spoke with multiple people through EC, initially it was Marissa for the beginning planning stages and setting up the contract and then we spoke with Julia, Ana & Alissa for any remaining questions. All staff members were very helpful, knowledgeable, responsive and understanding. We made multiple changes to our contract and they had no problem doing so. We ended up getting a beautiful package through them and we got to meet our photographer during our engagement session, absolutely stunning work! He was able to get my husband to smile and laugh in some pictures when I thought that would be the most difficult part.
    We received our photos relatively quickly after our engagement shoot and same for our wedding. Our video turnaround time was only about 2 1/2 weeks, again very quick turnaround time! We received over 3,000 pictures and 3 hours of raw video footage to watch and go through and it was amazing to see every moment of our day captured!!!

I love that you have the first edit on your video for free so you can make any changes you want! In our package we also received a 16 x 24 canvas print from our engagement shoot and a 20 page photo album from our wedding. Enchanted memories is an awesome addition to our package as well, where you can go to photo shoots for free!! I have already recommended EC for a couple of friends and families.

I think my only “con“ comment is the fact that you don’t speak with the photographer or videographer until the week of your wedding. I will say EC does a beautiful job with their planning stages and you upload everything to a portal which goes directly to your photographer or videographer. Any questions I had during the planning process was answered so I don’t really think it’s necessary to have to speak with the photographer videographer directly but some people may not like that.
  • Marissa
    Marissa J. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

friendly, organized, and easy to work

Booking enchanted celebrations was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. They were friendly, organized, and easy to work with every step of the way.
    Gianna T. Married on 09/21/2022

Amazing videography

My husband and I utilized the videography package for our wedding in September and it was a wonderful experience. The pricing was very affordable and reasonable for our needs. Everyone we spoke to during the planning process was efficient, professional, and so pleasant to work with. Alvin was our videographer, and we cannot say enough good things about him. Alvin was amazing and we love our video!
  • Nicole
    Nicole T. Married on 09/04/2022

Amazing Vendor!

Enchanted Celebrations exceeded all expectations! Everyone was professional, helpful and answered all emails promptly. Our photographer and videographer were both amazing and we got our full album, highlight video and raw footage in less than 2 weeks! Would highly recommend!
  • Melissa
    Melissa J. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Omg love everything about enchanted celebrations!

Easy to work with, friendly, organized, detailed and my photos and videos came back in a week. My photos and my video are flawless. I am so happy happy happy!
  • Diana
    Diana J. Married on 08/27/2022

Where do I even begin?

Where do I even begin? Enchanted Celebrations was the first vendor I ended up booking for my wedding. They were the only vendor who continuously kept in contact with me and worked with me through the entire process. My other vendors.. my florist, my accommodations,my hairstyled and even my venue were difficult to reach and a headache to try and coordinate with but I booked Enchanted Celebrations for DJ, Photography, Videography and my photo booth. What a great concept to be able to book all of these services with one coordinator to deal with all of these things. A weight was lifted. My event coordinator Ana was a breath of fresh air. Easy to talk to, reassuring and knowledgeable. THe people who worked with me on my wedding day were just as amazing. By the end of planning my wedding with them and working with them I felt like Enchanted Celebrations and Andres, Joey, and Jesse were all part of my extended family. I already got my photos and video already too and it's only been a week! They came out just as I had imagined they would! Enchanted Celebrations is not a company to sleep on!
  • Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 08/07/2022

Rivera wedding 08-07-22

Let me say with everything with planning and timeline communication was so on point . Kartheek was our photographer and he absolutely killed it ! He listened and made sure we were not stressed the whole night and day. He was very professional and courteous to everyone. He was the type of photographer that you didn’t even realize he was there and captured so many great shots . Literally can’t speak any more highly of him. He was fantastic to a freaking t ! I can’t wait to see the photos but from what he showed me on the camera, STUNNING. He is by far the best decision I made for my wedding day. Highly recommend.
  • Erica
    Erica L. Married on 08/06/2022

Solid experience 10 out of 10

Solid company. Solid professionals. I worked with Ana, she was great and my DJ played all of my requests. Had the guests up dancing the entire time. Definitely 10 out of 10. I couldn't say a negative thing about them,
  • Blair
    Blair Married on 08/06/2022

One stop shop

Enchanted celebrations provide our two photographers, videographer, DJ, dancing on the cloud, and the photo booth. Everyone was very professional and the process couldn’t have been anymore seamless. All for a great value
    Donielle T. Married on 07/15/2022

Amazing experience

Enchanted celebrations is an amazing company to work with! The planning coordinator was amazing, they were also so fast with responding! We had John as our DJ and he really got the party going! He Also did a fabulous job with our ceremony music! Brandon went above and beyond as our photographer capturing our first look at the shore and everything in between. He even put the boutonnières on all of our groomsmen. It was as if we had known him for years! He was so personal and had a great sense of humor! Brittney our phot booth attendant was so friendly and brought all of the best props! I would highly recommend this company to anyone! You will not be disappointed!
    Brandon B. Married on 07/10/2022

Amazing Engagement Session!

My wedding is not until 7/10/22 and I never write reviews but I wanted to come here to write how happy we are with our engagement session photos! Brandon was our photographer, he picked out such a cool location and he just did an amazing job. I am awful with photos and he just made it so easy. The photos came out perfect and we are just so happy we chose Enchanted Celebrations, the engagement session process was so quick and easy and they have been so great and responsive. We are so excited to use them for our wedding.

Enchanted Celebrations's reply:

Hi Brandon!

Thank you so much for posting a review! It means so much to us! Your engagement photos are absolutely amazing! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience with Brandon. He's going to be so happy to hear so! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of such important milestones in your relationship. We can't wait to witness your wedding! It'll be here before you know it! Take care Brandon. :)
    Juli Married on 06/27/2022

5 stars all around

I booked an all inclusive package with EC and I’m so glad I did. From start to finish EC truly made my wedding day memorable. I especially loved the timeline of things I needed to get done prior to the event and their online portal was super easy to use. I had 6 staff members from EC service my wedding and they were all extremely professional and helpful. Prior to the event everyone contacted me and made sure that all the details were in order. I definitely recommend EC to all those planning their wedding!
    Sonya E. Married on 06/11/2022

Great service

Enchanted Celebrations was so easy working with, this was my first time getting married and yes i had so many questions and everyone was so willing to help me. Julia and Alissa are great.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa A. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing Experience

I would highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations for your future wedding. The whole team communicated in a timely manner and answer all questions and concerns I had. Our photographer Kristen was amazing she really captured pictures I had on my Pinterest board. We expected to receive our photos within in 4-6 weeks but received them within one week.
    Toni A. Married on 06/04/2022

Excellent Job!

When planning our wedding, we had no idea where to start in search of a DJ and photographer. Like most couples, we received referrals and made a lot of calls! Finding vendors who both fit what we were looking for AND had availability on the same date was challenging. We decided to hire both our DJ and Photographer from Enchanted Celebrations, and we couldn’t have been happier! Working with the Enchanted Celebrations team was smooth and seamless, beginning when I first spoke to my consultant, Marissa Schwedes. Marissa was friendly, supportive and knowledgeable of what the company had to offer. She provided details, suggestions and easily answered all of my questions. Our photographer, Brandon, was spot on with our photos, specifically with the best action shots! He also had a great personality that put everyone at ease. Our DJ, John, was the hit of the party! Prior to the wedding, we discussed with John a few ‘must have’ and ‘do not play’ songs, but primarily asked that he ‘play to the crowd.’ Well, that he did! After our first dance and speeches, John played a few country and slower songs. However, once the first dance song was played, there was no turning back and our guests didn’t leave the dance floor for nearly four hours! With a very large family, and friends from various circles, this was a great way to bring everyone together. Many thanks to Brandon, John and the Enchanted Celebrations team for helping to make our wedding day the Best Day Ever!
    Breanne G. Married on 05/21/2022

Nailed it!

We had 2 photographers and a videographer from Enchanted Celebrations come to help us capture the most amazing night of our lives. Enchanted kept us in the loop throughout all the months from booking until our big day with countdown emails and several calls about the planning of the wedding. When I spoke to my photographers and videographer the week of the wedding, we clarified how we wanted the night to go and what shots would be most important to us and they absolutely nailed it at the wedding. We discussed a timeline for photos and when we’d want to be done with formalities in order for us to enjoy our night with our guests and there were no issues at all with that. Once the formalities were done, it was like they weren’t even there for work! They continued getting plenty of shots of the reception and all of the dancing, and even joined in on the dancing as well! My husband and I can’t say enough about how happy we are with how our night turned out and can’t thank Enchanted enough for helping us get exactly what we wanted from them!
    Rachel Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than we could have asked for

Enchanted celebrations connects you with professionals that anticipate your needs! Our DJ was amazing and played International songs for my husbands side of the family hailing from Iran. He took requested and altered the volume as requested by the family and friends!

Our photographer captured every moment. We did not need to ask for anything - he went with the flow of our day. I cannot wait to see what he captured!
  • Brianna
    Brianna B. Married on 04/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Better than we could have hoped for

We had an awesome experience with this company from start to finish. Our video quality, shots, and edits came out far better than we could have imagined. We were paired with Zach as our videographer and he did a PHENOMENAL job. He worked extremely well with our photographers (Matt Ellis with Joshua Dwain Photography) & did a better than expected job at manning multiple cameras and capturing all of our special moments. FIVE STARS!! We also used the photobooth services which was a nice added touch :) We love the album and the silly moments we shared with our family and friends. It goes without saying that If I had to choose again, I would choose them twice over!

Let the video speak for itself!!
    Here are a few of our favorite clips (as you can see, we love it all):
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn M. Married on 04/21/2022

Best wedding vendors!

I would highly recommend working with Enchanted Celebrations. I cannot say enough good things about them. From the very beginning they have helped plan and outline our wedding day. Suggestions on photo spots and reminders on upcoming calls. Everyone we have interacted with at Enchanted Celebrations has helped make our wedding day perfect! Our original timeline for receiving our phots back was 8 weeks. Within 2-3 weeks all our photos came in and wow are they beautiful!! Everyday I have family texting me saying just how beautiful a job Enchanted Celebrations did! Our lead photographer was Brandon and he always had us smiling from ear to ear. LOVE the excitement he had photographing our wedding. Some of my favorite photos are the mock sunset pictures! Brittney was our photo booth attendant and everyone had a great time with all the fun props :) I love that we got a copy of every photo strip and our friends and family could sign the book for us. A special memory I have looked back on many times already. Zach was our lead videographer. He captured the most important moments for us and turned it into such a beautiful wedding video. I cried the first time watching it. Absolutely beautiful. The entire Enchanted Celebrations team is so incredible and so much fun to work with! Thank you for making everything so seamless :)
    Trisha C. Married on 04/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience working with Enchanted Celebrations!

Working with Enchanted Celebrations was great! They stayed in constant contact throughout the process leading up to the wedding. Sean, the videographer, arrived on time and was super professional and easy to work with. He worked seamlessly with our photographers who are from a different company. He made sure to get some really unique shots throughout the day. My husband and I can't wait to see what the final product looks like once we get our videos back! I would highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations for videography.
illustration stars