Enchanted Cakes and Treats Reviews

Enchanted Cakes and Treats 3
Enchanted Cakes and Treats 4
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/28/2017

These guys are the best! From all of their amazing flavor options to awesome service we are so happy and would definitely recommend them. We decided to go with cupcakes for our wedding with a small topper cake and they were able to figure out exactly what we wanted and it was amazing. The display was awesome and our guests raved about how much they loved the cupcakes. We highly recommend the champagne flavored ones!!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Enchanted Cakes and Treats 5
    Enchanted Cakes and Treats 6

Cristina · Married on 05/27/2017

My wedding cake came out amazing! Enchanted cakes and treats did a great job on my cake. It was so delicious. I do wish I was able to eat each tier of my cake so that I could taste each different flavor. I would recommend Enchanted cakes and treats to any bride and groom. The price of the cake was a good deal.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Korey · Married on 03/19/2017

Carrie helped me through the most frustrating part of my wedding! Wedding cake shopping was stressful and I went through a LOT of bakeries to try to get the most for what I was paying for! Then I found Carrie! Carrie worked with me to make the dessert portion of our wedding, PERFECT. She answered all my questions, and I had a lot. We decided to go with cupcakes and a sweetheart cake and it was the perfect decision. We got 5 flavors of cupcakes and they were such a hit. The only hard part was deciding between ALL the options that she had to offer. She even came in on an off-day to accommodate my busy schedule. Thank you Carrie!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Jerica · Married on 11/05/2016

The cake was amazing! Enchanted Cakes and Treats arrived on time, and got right to it. The cake was flawless and DELICIOUS. I am still shocked at the great quality for such a reasonable price!!! ( even the delivery fee was beyond reasonable) The old saying "you get what you pay for" - NOT ALWAYS TRUE! During the consultation the representative was very professional and helped me bring my vision to life! She is great. Go on give them a call! you will not regret it! Our guests are still raving about the flavor combinations and delicious fresh fruit! My husband and I devoured the top tier that we were supposed to save for our anniversary, WHOOPS! I guess we will be visiting again soon!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Diana · Married on 08/21/2016

Our experience was absolutely amazing! I recommend all of their staff for any service. We actually hired them last minute due to a mess up with our previous baker. The staff at Enchanted helped us every step of the way. Gave us all the specifics up front and made great recommendations for the best delivery and transportation options for our cake.

Our cake was stunning! The flavor and taste was moist and tasty. Something our guests couldn't stop talking about. We can't wait to keep eating the left overs, better yet we can't wait for our anniversary to eat it again! I wish with these reviews we could post pictures because words don't do this cake justice and words def. don't do the staff, talent and skill of these folks justice!

Thank thank thank you for our beautiful cake!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Karrie · Married on 09/19/2015

I ordered a cupcake wedding cake for my small wedding. Carrie took a lot of time helping me decide what I wanted and the finished product was beautiful. It was priced very well and turned out exactly as I envisioned. And of course the cupcakes and small layers were delicious! I would recommend this business to anyone needing a cake or a wedding, birthday or any occasion. I recommend just popping in and grabbing a goody. Everything I've had from this shop has been amazing! Especially recommend the Salted Caramel cupcakes!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Kelly · Married on 01/31/2015

Gave her the picture I drew of the cake for my daughter and she did it exactly....it was beautiful and tasted delicious...y guest LOVED the wedding cake pops

Sent on 06/04/2015

Donald · Married on 07/26/2014

Enchanted Cakes was able to recreate a nautical themed cake and cookie favors that my wife found on Pinterest. Carrie was very professional and her cake with the raspberry filling was incredible. My wife and I attended several cake tastings before deciding to hire Carrie as our baker. Our decision was based on our initial meeting with her, the price, and the quality of the examples she had on display. We would highly recommend using Enchanted Cakes and Treats as an alternative to Sugarbakers, YaYa's, Herman's, or other local bakeries.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Autumn · Married on 07/12/2014

My interaction with this business was amazing from start to finish. My cake was exactly what I wanted. It was perfectly beautiful and tasted amazing. I would highly recommend this business to anyone in need of a cake for any occasion. I have since used this company for all my cake needs.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Our reception was at a baseball stadium so we asked Enchanted Cakes and Treats to make cake pops that looked like baseballs. They turned out fantastic! They were delicious and the guests LOVED them! We also ordered a small 3-tier cake for the cake cutting. It did not turn out exactly as I had envisioned it, but it was still pretty and tasted good.

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Enchanted Cakes and Treats 7
    Enchanted Cakes and Treats 8

Denika · Married on 06/19/2015

cake was beautiful and delicious. Very reasonable price. Flexible and the cake arrived on time. Friendly staff and a cute business.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Brittany · Married on 03/18/2016

Pricing is very fair, the groomscake and wedding cake were delicious. Carrie was very flexible with changing a flavor for one of our layers. She is quicker to respond to Facebook messages than emails, at least for me. She was very nice and professional. Delivery worked out. Only area that I wasn't pleased with was the baker who works in the shop. The older gentleman is not very nice or patient with clients. Just ask for Carrie when needing help, it seemed to work for me. :)

Sent on 04/16/2016