Encanterra Country Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Dana
    Dana R. Married on 04/09/2022

Excellent, Memorable, Highly Recommend

April 9th 2022 was the best day of my life. Encanterra and ASHLEY truly exceeded any of my dreams and made them a reality. Ashley made sure the day went smooth and stress free for me as possible. Everything flowed so perfectly. THe staff was all great. Set-up was perfect! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. the pictures are beautiful. The food is delicious. The best memories that will last a lifetime here!
    Jannene B. Married on 03/20/2022

Encanterra Country Club

I loved every step and moment spent with Ashley planning my wedding. My wedding was beyond my dreams! Encanterra really exceeded my expectations.
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing & So helpful

Duke & Madison did an amazing job helping us through all the trials that came along with planning. When it came to actual wedding day we unfortunately had to deal with wind and rain but that didn’t stop them from making sure everything ran smoothly and that we were taken care. Thank you for my wedding day amazing and being so helpful.
    Bobbi D. Married on 05/28/2021

Best Wedding Ever!

Wow is all I have to say! Duke was absolutely the best wedding coordinator! The event was flawless and beyond our expectations. Don’t hesitate booking at Encanterra!
    Kiley Married on 04/17/2021

Phenomenal!

Duke was phenomenal! We loved the venue and all the staff were super tentative day of. I would recommend this venue to everyone!
  • Lakin
    Lakin K. Married on 03/01/2021

Professional, accommodating, puts your wants and needs first

Duke helped make our wedding everything we could have dreamed of. He catered to our every need and worked closely with us to make everything perfect. We couldn’t imagine having a wedding without him. Encanterra is a beautiful beautiful place, all of our guests would tell you the same. Everyone is so professional and accommodating. Would highly recommend this venue !!!
    Don P. Married on 11/21/2020

Great from start to finish

Kathy and I had the distinct pleasure of getting married at Encanterra. Duke and his team were a wealth of information and assistance from beginning to end.
    Theresa Married on 11/15/2020

Duke Wizner-amazing

Our wedding day was absolutely magical!
    Duke was amazing and the reason everything turned out so amazing!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 11/14/2020

Encanterra is AMAZING!

I am absolutely blown away at how amazing Encanterra is and how perfect it was to celebrate our day. Everything was flawless. Our first wedding, postponed by COVID, was at a big well known resort in Phoenix and was cancelled 17 days prior to our day - so we had done ALL of our planning with them. After cancelling, we found Encanterra and there is absolutely no comparison to the service we received. Encanterra blew them out of the water and I am so happy we made the switch to them. Duke, our wedding coordinator, was attentive, easy to communicate with, extremely helpful and worked so hard to make sure our day was perfect. He is fantastic! Ashley, the chef did an outstanding job with all of our meal choices including our rehearsal dinner. She is amazing! I am so happy to have had our special day here and I would recommend them to anyone searching for a venue. Thank you!
    Brittany S. Married on 11/07/2020

Best experience ever!

We celebrated our wedding on November 7th 2020! After almost two years of planning, Duke and his staff at Encanterra made our wedding day come to life in every way. We had a vision for how we wanted to use the beautiful space and it was executed even better than I had imagined it.
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette Married on 10/24/2020

Incredible experience start to finish!

From start to finish, the team at Encanterra Country Club was incredible. We loved every moment of planning with them.

I wrote a pretty lengthy review, but that's because the longest reviews were the most helpful to me in planning my wedding! I'll put a tl;dr up here for anyone who wants a shorter review:
    -Encanterra is an incredible value for the price.
    -Food was outstanding
    -A gorgeous venue - many of our guests complimented the location!
    -Perfect for an outdoor wedding during the cooler parts of the year
    -Duke and his team are real pros

We signed with Encanterra for a late October wedding just before COVID really hit the US. We weren't sure how COVID would impact the planning process or even the day-of execution of our event, but Duke and the team at Encanterra could not have been more accommodating.

When we did our tasting in the middle of the summer, we came to Duke armed with a lot of questions. Top of mind for us was having the event safely. We knew we would be providing masks for our guests, but there were other things we wanted to do, like have as much of the event outside as we possibly could. No matter what we asked, Duke was more than accommodating.

Because of the size of our wedding, we were able to have the ENTIRE thing outdoors - ceremony on their gorgeous ceremony lawn, cocktail hour on the lovely patio adjacent to the ceremony lawn, and dinner and dancing on the lawns adjacent to the patio. The whole event flowed really well from one space to the next, so much so that we would do the same exact thing even if COVID hadn't factored into our plans.

Our wedding was small (~50 people), and we took extra precautions to ensure we could have adequate distancing during dinner in particular. As such, we had 11 tables that would typically seat 8 people placed on the lawn, with plenty of room to spare in between. During non-pandemic times, the lawn could certainly accommodate a larger wedding than ours.

The dinner area is incredibly well-lit thanks to the bistro lights strung up above, and the dance floor was neither too light nor too dark - it felt inviting and intimate, just like we wanted. Our centerpieces included floating candles to add extra ambiance, which I highly recommend if you look to host your event outdoors as well. Encanterra was also able to provide votives on each table for an added touch that really took everything over the top.

We looked at a lot of venues online, but nothing could match the remarkable beauty and value we got with Encanterra. Their pricing on food & beverage is incredibly reasonable (especially considering the quality - this is some of the best food I've ever had at a wedding), and they have plenty of food options to satisfy every guest. I would recommend going with a plated meal if you select Encanterra. The portions are more than generous - no guest will go hungry! - and plated meals are more affordable than buffet pricing. There are all kinds of extras you can add - s'mores are available to take advantage of the fire pit near the ceremony space, for example. It's nice that they do all their catering in-house, and the whole catering team really seems to know what they're doing. We had glowing reviews of the food from our day.

One of the reasons we chose Encanterra was because of the beauty of the venue. While it's not as centrally-located as other venues, you cannot beat the value for the price, even considering the drive. Situated in a private country club, you and your guests will check in at the front gates. Once inside the gates, you will drive for about another mile on a road winding through the most beautiful parts of the golf course. Finally, you'll arrive at the Mallorca Events Center. One of our guests commented that it was like entering Narnia. This was exactly what we wanted - to feel like the rest of the world was melting away and that you were entering a really special place. Encanterra did that for us. It felt special, private, and secluded.

I love that Encanterra has partnerships with Southwick Linens and Piece of Cake. You get basic linens included with your package and can then upgrade to your heart's content. Laurie over at Southwick is a DREAM - she gave us so many ideas for our wedding. Laurie also knows Encanterra intimately, so she was able to knowledgeably consult with us on what we wanted. She has everything you could possibly need to go all-out with your linens, place settings, and chairs. We opted for some simple upgrades in the right places, but that's because our theme was fairly simple in the first place.

Also, the CAKE! We received so many compliments on our cake. The partnership between Piece of Cake and Encanterra means that the cake is INCLUDED in your overall package - we loved that! We just had to schedule a tasting and make our selections. The folks at Piece of Cake dressed our cake with the flowers we provided and it looked just stunning. I'm sure we could have opted for some upgrades to our cake if we wanted to, but we were more than happy with what came standard.

Duke is a real pro, with many years in the weddings and events industry. He shared early on in our planning process that he felt totally comfortable being our main POC the day of to coordinate the officiant, DJ, photographer, florist, etc. We opted to hire a day-of coordinator anyway, mostly because we were doing a few things off-site (hair and makeup) and needed assistance in assembling our centerpieces on-site. On the day of the wedding, Duke and our coordinator (Miranda of Miranda Madison Events - a pro!) were a seamless team. It appeared as though they had worked together for years. I attribute that to their experience in the industry and overall professionalism.

The only real con I can think of is the location, but that really depends on where you live. For us, Queen Creek was a bit of a drive, and the closest hotels aren't exactly across the street. However, there are ample AirBNB and VRBO options in the surrounding neighborhoods, and there are some hotels just outside of Queen Creek in Gilbert that are close enough to make it work. I wouldn't let that dissuade you from putting Encanterra at the top of your list, however.

All in all, we had an incredible day made even more incredible by the terrific team at Encanterra.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany A. Married on 10/03/2020

Simply amazing!

we were SO happy with Encanterra!!!! I can't even put into words how amazing they were! Professional friendly staff, helpful, attentive, absolutely stunning views, very accommodating and affordable! It's a drive but we honestly couldn't have found a better venue! 5 million stars! Highly recommend!!
    Brittani Married on 09/19/2020

Beyond Impressed

Like many others, our wedding was postponed due to covid-19. Encanterra stepped up tremendously to help us reschedule without a hitch. Duke, the director of sales went above and beyond his responsibilities at every opportunity possible. Every guest we had noticed and commented on how helpful and outstanding all the staff members were. Chef Sear gives Gordon Ramsay a run for his money. The food was phenomenal! The venue itself is impressive and picturesque. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day, all thanks to Duke and the staff at Encanterra!
    Aubrey U. Married on 05/30/2020

The best day of our lives 💕

We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding! The venue was beautiful and the event went off without a hitch. When you get married here not only do you get a beautiful venue, you get delicious food and a team of incredible people to make your day the most special. Duke made the entire process so easy, he was so kind, helpful and went above and beyond in every way. Planning a wedding in covid was so stressful but he made so many accommodations to make it happen. We could not imagine a more perfect day! We highly recommend it! To Duke and the Encanterra team, we cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day the most magical, perfect day! Love- Los Calderon
  • Christa
    Christa Married on 02/20/2020

Simply Amazing

Beautiful venue, beautiful community, wonderful staff. Casey was a dream to work with. I literally could not have asked for more. I am more than thrilled with my experience!
  • Helena
    Helena Married on 02/09/2020

Excellent venue and vendor!

The start of our journey at Encanterra had been nothing but good and expceptional. At the beginning, we were with Duke where we suddenly found ourselves with so many questions. When Ashley stepped in, it was as if I was listening to an angel! She helped ease us into the biggest day of our lives. If I could give her a 6 star I truly would. Both my husband and I knew we were in amazing hands once the ball got rolling.

The evening was fantastic. Ashley gave us the time we needed and didn't bother to bring any concerns to me on the big day. The only thing I would suggest for the venue is that although the bar closes at 8 PM, we found some guests paying while lets just say over the wall. As a bride and groom, you don't realize how things can go from 0 to 100 so fast. I would suggest the bartender to stop giving drinks when they see a customer has exceeded their limit. Overall, the night was one for the books. Guests laughed, made memories, and even cleaned their plates CLEAN. We give the kitchen a 5 star. Ashley even came up to me to remind me to EAT. She is really something else and if it were up to me I would give that woman the biggest raise of her life. So much love and so much gratitude in finding this venue. Thank you for everything!
  • Patricia
    Patricia Married on 12/07/2019

Exceeded All Expectations! Staff is Amazing!

Just had my wedding at Encanterra December 7th and I my family loved everything about the venue. From the moment you enter the gate and County Club it’s just beautiful! Casey and her staff at Encanterra made it such an amazing experience and helped take the stress off our shoulders. They really work with you. Thank you for making our day amazing!

Encanterra Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Patty! It was absolutely our pleasure! Talk about beauty and grace - that's you! Best wishes for a happy marriage!
    Shelby M. Married on 09/11/2019

Oh my goodness!

I mean where do i even begin? Casey was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! She made the planning super easy! She paid attention to every single detail that we brought up to her! I don't think the wedding would have gone as smoothly as it did without her there! After the wedding was over my husband and I talked about how not stressful planning was and I contribute most of that fact to Casey and Encanterra for handling basically every detail of the day!

The venue is BREATHTAKING and is reflected in all of our wedding photos. Everyone says all you will take away from your wedding day is the photos and with Encanterra as our background it makes our pictures even better! Every single guest complimented the views and the food! Really that's what your guests are going to remember as well, Food, views, and of course Booze! The bartenders were very professional and made sure that none of the guest went way overboard on the alcohol.
    All in all, Encanterra is the best place for a wedding! Casey is the BEST!!!!!!

Encanterra Country Club's reply:

Aww I love this and YOU! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, Cam and your sweet mom. I know you and Cam have such an amazing future ahead of you. And thank you for the Tim Tams ;)

-Casey
    Meghan Married on 05/26/2019

Best Day Ever 5.26.2019

I don't even know where to begin with Encanterra Country Club and Kim Dunn the special event coordinator. The venue is absolutely stunning and everything I envisioned for our wedding from the mountains in the background, to the colorful flowers all around the ceremony site, to the open ballroom, the bistro lights on the cocktail lawn. Everything was truly a dream come true. I couldn't have imagined out special day without the help from Kim. She was always very responsive with emails and was always able to accommodate for all my wishes. On our wedding day she was always checking up on Jonathan and I which made us feel at ease they entire evening. Thank you Encanterra Country Club and Kim Dunn for truly being and amazing venue and putting your brides and grooms first.
    Mr. and Mrs. Smith
    Sarah Married on 12/08/2018

Loved our wedding!

We chose Encanterra not only for the gorgeous outdoor and indoor space, but for the flexibility they give their couples to do what they want! Kimberly was amazing and so easy to work with and was awesome at communication, as well as keeping us in the loop through the entire process! Kimberly and the whole Encanterra staff made everything run so smoothly on our big day and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking!
    Harley Married on 11/09/2018

Such a beautiful venue!

My husband and I recently got married at Encanterra Country Club on November 9th, 2018. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! It is a bit of a drive if you do not live near Gilbert, but when we went to view the ceremony/reception space, we were sold after driving through the gates. The venue coordinator, Kimberly, was fantastic as well! She was very quick to respond and answer any questions that I had. She was at the venue during our rehearsal and on the wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. All in all, it was a great day and we could not be happier with Encanterra.
    Donna Married on 05/20/2017
    My daughters wedding at Encantera Country Club was absolutely stunning! Kimberly was the best! She worked so well with all of us and made sure everything was perfect! She was so prompt, professional and accommodating. The venue is beautiful with a gorgeous setting and a very warm feel. There were countless comments from our guests on how beautiful the wedding was. It was a magical night that we will never forget. Thank you so much Kimberly for making Ashley's wedding dream come true!
    Kristin Married on 04/21/2017
    We loved working with Kimberly and the team. She was super friendly and always replied quickly to my e-mails. The day of our wedding was flawless. It is a day I will always remember!
    Theresa Married on 01/27/2017
    Encanterra was absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding which took place in late January, 2017. From the moment I toured the property I was in love with the setting. It is simply breathtaking. We were looking for a venue that was somewhat unique, not your standard ballroom with no windows, etc. I do a lot of events for my occupation in ballrooms and while there is nothing wrong with them, I'm just kind of tired of them because they make me feel like I'm at work! We also knew we wanted to have a smaller, more intimate wedding and we were looking for a space that was just the right size for us. I loved that Encanterra offered so many unique and beautiful options for both the ceremony and reception. We loved the Tuscan, luxe atmosphere Encanterra offered as that is more of our style vs. a more contemporary setting. The entire process working with Kimberly Dunn (formerly Kimberly Tarrango) was so smooth and easy. She is incredibly responsive, honest, and helpful. Getting such great customer service from her from the very beginning was another reason we chose Encanterra. I knew we'd be in great hands! We planned our wedding relatively quickly so we opted to skip the tasting options since I had heard great things about the food. It was all true! The food served was so amazing (we offered a salmon and a steak option and I would highly recommend both). We received compliments from several of our guests on the food, including the hors d' oeuvres (which I am bummed my hubby and I missed out on since we were taking photos. The thoughtful staff even brought some out for us during our photographs but we didn't want to risk getting anything on our clothes before our photos were over!). Kimberly and the staff were so flexible with us regarding some changes we wanted to make. IMO, the price point for such a beautiful venue is very reasonable. I looked at a lot of venues so I feel like I have a good idea for what venues typically cost. Overall, a wonderful choice for us!!
    Laura Married on 11/28/2016
    Our wedding of 30 guests was small in comparison to the size of events Encanterra often hosts, but Kimberly made us feel as if our celebration was as important as any other. Her professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to details are unmatched. Her assistant, "T", took care of all of our needs the day of the wedding with Kimberly checking in from a second ceremony at a different part of the venue. T was incredibly sweet, helpful, and responsive. Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was. We were pleased with everything and grateful to them for their help in achieving our vision.