Encanterra Country Club Reviews

53 | San Tan Valley, AZ

53 Reviews for Encanterra Country Club

53 Encanterra Country Club Reviews

Donna · Married on 05/20/2017

My daughters wedding at Encantera Country Club was absolutely stunning! Kimberly was the best! She worked so well with all of us and made sure everything was perfect! She was so prompt, professional and accommodating. The venue is beautiful with a gorgeous setting and a very warm feel. There were countless comments from our guests on how beautiful the wedding was. It was a magical night that we will never forget. Thank you so much Kimberly for making Ashley's wedding dream come true!

Encanterra Country Club 1
    Encanterra Country Club 7
    Encanterra Country Club 8
    Encanterra Country Club 9

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2017

We loved working with Kimberly and the team. She was super friendly and always replied quickly to my e-mails. The day of our wedding was flawless. It is a day I will always remember!

Laura · Married on 11/28/2016

Our wedding of 30 guests was small in comparison to the size of events Encanterra often hosts, but Kimberly made us feel as if our celebration was as important as any other. Her professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to details are unmatched. Her assistant, "T", took care of all of our needs the day of the wedding with Kimberly checking in from a second ceremony at a different part of the venue. T was incredibly sweet, helpful, and responsive. Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was. We were pleased with everything and grateful to them for their help in achieving our vision.

Jasmine · Married on 05/22/2016

Kimberly was amazing! She always answered emails quickly and was very flexible. Encanterra was perfect!

Laurie · Married on 05/13/2016

We had so many choice for our wedding venue and what sold us on Encanterra was the incredible view of the mountains! There is a lake that is in the front and the incredible mountains in the back. Kimberly the catering manager was amazing to work with. She has such a passion for her brides and their families. She was always responsive to our every need. The food was incredible and we even did a late night mac and cheese station! On the day of the wedding we had a staff person that stayed with the bridal party to take care of every detail and the brought us anything we needed. There was not one thing I would have changed or did differently on the day of the wedding!

Patty · Married on 04/09/2016

If you have any doubt, don't. You will never have better service anywhere else but at Rncanterra. Kimberly Tarango is the most professional event planner I have met. She made us feel confident that our special day would be perfect. Her knowledge and resources are endless. All of our guests complimented on the service and beauty of our wedding.

Tammi · Married on 03/26/2016

I can't begin to describe how great our wedding experience was. There was probably about 100 email correspondences between me and kimberly over the past year yet she was always so patient and kind to me. Our wedding a week ago was just perfect. Every time we threw Kimberly a curveball, she always responded with a positive attitude. She really knows how to put a bride at ease.

As far as pricing, the overall cost is on par with most venues in the Phoenix area, but you get such wonderful service and a beautiful backdrop with gorgeous mountains. Because we booked our wedding a year in advance, Encanterra's prices changed but Kimberly honored the prices when we booked. I never felt nickled or dimed by the venue, and really felt the service and experience was worth every penny paid.

As for food, I think all 165 or so guests only had positive things to say about it. My aunt said it was the best steak she has ever had!! The chef really took our feedback from the tasting (less rare and less salty) and actually implemented it that way on the day of. I wish I was able to eat more of the food that day! The scallops and salmon were also raved about. Really could not have asked for a better coordinator and venue.

Brian · Married on 03/26/2016

At the end of the day, if the vendor can accommodate the size of the wedding being planned by the Bride & Groom, the key to a successful celebration is the trust you place in the vendor's personnel to assist in the organization of the event and the confidence in their ability to execute on its commitment to you. In the case of Encanterra, we concluded after meeting with Ms. Kimberly Tarango that we were in excellent hands and we never once concerned ourselves after that day that our wedding would be anything less than the what we had pictured in our minds.

Kristin · Married on 03/19/2016

Kimberly and all the staff at Encanterra went above & beyond to make our day relaxing, perfect, easy all we wanted it to be. I can not express how wonderful they were to work with.

Beautiful location for a wedding ceremony! Everyone that helped us on our special day went above and beyond with service. We couldn't of picked a better place to have our wedding. Also, it was great working with Kimberly from Encanterra.

Katrina · Married on 11/14/2015

Encanterra was a no brainer for us when picking a venue for our wedding! We had looked at a few different venues but none compared at all. Encanterra has beautiful grounds for the ceremony with the golf course and mountains in the background and a great reception room to fit as many people as you need. The food is top notch and Kimberly is so responsive and always willing to help with all questions that a bride-to-be could have. At a fraction of the cost of other venues you actually get more than what you bargain for. Encanterra is a gem here in San Tan Valley that many overlook but should definitely check out! They even have free shuttle services from a few hotels to get guests to and from the venue. I couldn't be happier that we chose Encanterra and cannot wait to say "I Do" here. I would recommend to anyone looking for quality and beauty. Its a fairytale venue come to life.

Marlen · Married on 11/06/2015

We've been to Encanterra many times before our wedding; having our wedding at Encanterra was an easy decision, after meeting with Kimberly Tarango we felt confident that everything would go as schedule, Kimberly was great thought out the planning all the way to the last detail. Our wedding day was perfect! our guest have nothing but great things to say about how beautiful the venue is, the food was so good,the professionalism of the staff...my wife and I have great memories, we are extremely happy with our decision of having our wedding at Encanterra

Debora · Married on 09/19/2015

Encanterra was a beautiful venue for our wedding, The food was delicious and exactly what we asked for. Kimberly and her team did an excellent job in ensuring everything was taken care just how we wanted it. Our wedding package included our cake which was done by "A Piece of Cake". It was delicious. We were also in need of a DJ for the wedding, Kimberly gave us a couple of recommendations one of which was SKM Entertainment. They did an amazing job. When looking for a wedding venue I have to say that Kimberly and here team made our choice easy. Thank you Encanterra for making our wedding day so special.

Lucie · Married on 09/12/2015

Everything was perfect!! Kimberly made all of our wishes come true... Best day ever!

Working with Encanterra was great, they provided us with exactly what we wanted.

Trish · Married on 02/02/2015

Kimberly Tarango was excellent. I thought they were so professional at Encanterra. The day was perfect.

Can't wait to get married here in January 2015!! The site is absolutely gorgeous and the staff has been more than helpful!!

Kimberly · Married on 12/13/2014

I just had my wedding at Encanterra, and if I could give a higher rating than 5 stars, I would! Let me start with the location itself! Encanterra is simply breathtaking! From the ceremony site overlooking the golf course and the mountains to the ballroom set up just perfectly! I saved a ton of money by only having to minimally decorate the venue, because it's just naturally gorgeous. Aside from the insanely perfect location, the staff is incredible! Just two months before my actual wedding date, the wedding coordinator quit. I had very little notice and was terrified that all of my planning and detail work would be lost. I was assured that they were working on finding a new event coordinator and all would be fine. Just a week or so later, I received an email from Kimberly Tarango letting me know that she had been hired and would love to meet. Mind you, I live in Hawaii and was planning this wedding from across the ocean, so we ended up having a phone meeting and from the first minute, I was put at ease! From then on, everything went so smoothly and I'm honestly so grateful for the staff change! Things couldn't have worked out better if we planned them this way!

I'm not sure how to properly express my love for Encanterra, and especially Kimberly, without sounding creepy ;) Haha! Every. Single. Moment of my big day was perfect and I owe it all to them!

To any brides that are worried that Encanterra is too "far away," don't be! Most of the hotels have shuttles that take guests to and from the venue and you honestly can't find this type of beauty anywhere else! It's perfect and so was my big day! <3

Sent on 12/19/2014

Encanterra Country Club's reply:

Kimberly, this was the sweetest thing ever. You made me cry. :) Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day. We just adore you and Bobby!!

Tiffany · Married on 11/29/2014

My wedding was held at Encanterra Country Club and it was absolutely wonderful. This venue is beautiful on the inside and outside. Kimberly was wonderful to work with- along with everyone else! They did everything I wanted and requested. They were very professional and flexible. My guests still talk about how beautiful my wedding was- thank you for making the day so special!

Christina · Married on 01/18/2014

My husband and I LOVED having our wedding at Encanterra. The most beautiful venue we could ask for and the service/staff was excellent - always responsive, never annoyed with my plethora of questions (very important for brides!). We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception; the weather was gorgeous in mid-January (during the wave of 70 degree weather) and the view was exceptional outside - adding too much decor would have taken away from the scenery, which was a welcome relief for this detail-oriented bride to not have to think of "more decor". Encanterra provided "day-of" staff to help the event go smoothly, which I didn't think we'd need because I thought of everything, but trust me, they were fabulous in keeping the wedding party calm and were smiles all around (you can never have too much experienced help on your wedding day!). Everyone was very professional and classy, which was very important for us since this was the biggest party we were going to throw in our lifetime. If we had to do our wedding all over again, we would host it at Encanterra in a heartbeat. We HEART Encanterra!!! :-) :-) :-)

Casey · Married on 11/23/2013

I can't say enough good things about working with Encanterra! From my very first meeting there to the moment we drove away in the limo, we had a wonderful experience. The people who work there are the most professional and knowledgable. They will do absolutely everything in their power to ensure your big day is everything you dreamed of.

Our wedding was schedule to be outside -- the days leading up to the wedding included non-stop pouring rain. Encanterra was on the phone with us several times each day, discussing ways in which we could salvage on outdoor wedding/move inside but still have everything the way we hoped for. The day of the wedding came and everything went beautifully. As the bride, I never had to worry about a thing. The entire staff (not just our primary contacts) were so helpful and thoughtful.

The set up that Encanterra provides is beautiful. The grounds are stunning and make an impression the moment you drive through the gates. The ballroom was transformed from wedding chapel to reception in a way that blew my mind. The food served was delicious! All of our needs were attended to, plus some!

We even had our rehearsal dinner at Encanterr's La Cocina. This couldn't have been more perfect! All of our guests enjoyed every moment.

Big thank you to Sara & Emily for all of the work they put into making our wedding so special!

Stephanie · Married on 11/15/2013

BEST PLACE TO GET MARRIED! I am not into writing reviews about items or places, but had to do one for them! They are SO awesome. As an event planner and working with a lot of hotels and resorts this is by far the BEST place to work with. I recently got married there and they made our dreams come true. They are VERY flexible and cater to the bride and groom! Gorgeous views and picture places! BEST STAFF!! Emily, is awesome and very responsive which is hard to find at other venues.

• Erin

Erin · Married on 11/10/2013

Emily Baird and the Encanterra team were absolutely amazing!!!! Our planning went so smoothly and Emily was so quick to respond to the million emails I sent to her throughout the process! We received more compliments on the beauty of the venue and how spectacular the staff was than imaginable. We chose to have our reception outside as well which I highly recommend to view the beauty of the surrounding golf course , mountains and beautiful AZ sunsets. 10 stars! Encanterra is amazing!

Lindsay · Married on 11/09/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Emily Baird as my wedding coordinator at Encanterra, and cannot express how grateful I am for her help throughout my wedding planning process and the day-of! You simply cannot get better than Emily. She was so helpful, kind and flexible even though I was a very detail-oriented bride (hard-to-please). My wedding went off without a hitch, and everything started on time. My day was about 95% stress-free, and the 5% stress involved was because of my family--not Encanterra!! lol HIGHLY recommend this venue as well, it was absolutely beautiful.