Emmaus Weddings Reviews

7 | Charlotte, NC

7 Reviews for Emmaus Weddings

Mark · Married on 07/31/2017

Friar Don did a great job. We were about 700 miles away and were about to complete everything online and by Skype. The ceremony was made special for us. It was performed lakeside at Lake Norman, NC. It couldn't have been better. I would recommend Friar Don for anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Carrie · Married on 10/18/2013

Sometimes you connect with people instantly - as if you've known them forever. This is exactly what happened when my husband and I met Friar Don. He was amazing throughout the entire process. He stepped in to help with the rehearsal and offered calming words of wisdom (as well as much-needed laughter) in the hours leading up to the ceremony. The ceremony itself was beautiful and very customized. Our family and friends (Christians and Atheists alike) were thoroughly impressed with Friar Don, and many have remained in touch with him since. In short, we could not have found a more perfect officiant for our wedding and are thankful he helped us create such wonderful memories.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2013

He was very professional. I loved that he was very warming and approachable upon meeting him before the wedding.. Everyone who attended the wedding thought he did an amazing job! He was even able to incorporate vows for our daughter which were absolutely beautiful. That was everyone's favorite part!
    His vows for my husband and I were traditional and very beautiful. He excuted it perfectly.
    He is also VERY reasonable priced, reliable,and friendly towards our guest.
    He was the final piece to our beautiful puzzel. I can't thank him enough for his services
    I would recomend him for every type of wedding. He will be everything and more you would expect.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Tina · Married on 09/26/2012

I was extremely satisfied! He was able to work our daughter into the ceremony to include her. He made it easy to pick the ceremony that matched us. I know you will love him as much as we did. I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Friar Don did an amazing job. He really listened to what we were looking for at our wedding and my husband and I could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Tiffani · Married on 05/21/2011

Friar Don Pratt was exceptional. He was very warm, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2013