Emma Rogan Photography Reviews

34 | Lake George, NY

34 Reviews for Emma Rogan Photography

Shannon · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough good things about Emma. She was so sweet, easy to get in touch with, and her and her husband were a joy to work with day of. She was so affordable too, which was a big stress reliever for us. We got our pictures in no time at all and I can't even begin to say how happy we are with them! Would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Annie · Married on 03/25/2017

Emma and Kevin were AMAZING! We felt so comfortable having them photograph every moment of our wedding from start to finish. They have such a kind and easy presence and we were thrilled with their photos.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Megan · Married on 02/18/2017

Emma was amazing! She listened to everything we wanted and was very accommodating. The photos came out beautiful, we love them! Thanks Emma!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Rachael · Married on 10/01/2016

Emma does magic with the camera! She is affordable which is a relief when there are so many expenses for a wedding. She captured our special day perfectly. She allowed us to be creative and helped with her input! I couldn't of asked for a better photographer! She is amazing!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Christa · Married on 09/17/2016

We were thrilled with their work! Both the still photography work and the video were beautifully done. Good color and focus; so many excellent shots. We especially like that they got all the folks in the receiving line. They were very responsive to all our requests, quick to get the finished product back to us, and a delight to work with. A great job!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Mike · Married on 06/04/2016

Emma is the best! What can I say... she was kind, prompt, professional, and captured wonderful candid moments during my wedding that I would have missed otherwise. Book her with confidence !
    -mike and Laurie

Sent on 02/06/2017

Brad · Married on 05/29/2016

Emma and Kevin did an outstanding job at our wedding. Picture taking was not a stressful event at all and was done relatively quickly. It was very overcast on our wedding day and they had some great ideas on where to take pictures because our main area wasn't available because of the rain. Very nice and lovely couple that truly cares about your special day. They are also extremely reasonably priced and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/07/2018

Emma and her husband were very kind and open to all ideas! My husband and I wanted our photos to be done rather quickly and Emma helped me organize our photos and styles ahead of time which out put me at ease.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Sara · Married on 06/22/2017

Emma and her husband captured my Adirondack elopement wedding. First, she was so easy to get ahold of and kept in contact regularly up until my special day. She allowed me to pick styles and show her what I was looking for which was great. She was extremely affordable and we were so grateful for that. At the wedding, she was there on time and was very polite. My only advice for Emma and her husband would be to take a bit more control during the session. I felt just a tad lost sometimes as we didn't have too much direction in the way we were posing, what pose to do, or where to go next. She left it up to us a lot during the session. I've experienced other photographers that would run in and fix the bottom of a dress or move someone's hand to a better position, and that's personally something that I like. When I did ask, however, she would jump in and help out. Overall, her pictures came out so great - she captured so many pictures that will forever be treasured memories. She was also very quick to get them back to us. Emma is a great photographer and you should book with her if you are looking for someone flexible, affordable, friendly and talented to capture your wedding day!

Sent on 06/29/2017