Emma Rogan Photography Reviews

33 | Lake George, NY

33 Reviews for Emma Rogan Photography

Jenna · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend this husband and wife team. Emma went above and beyond to make sure I had every picture I wanted. She even helped me bustle my dress when the whole day was so busy. 5 stars!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Lisa Rottman Levine · Married on 08/01/2019

Great photographer

Emma was great to work with. We had so many beautiful pictures. Highly recommended

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn Deleo · Married on 07/27/2019

perfect professional

We have been working with Emma (and her husband) since our engagement over a year ago. She is a perfect professional, down to earth, and has become like family to us. Our engagement photos were AMAZING and I know our wedding photos will be no different. I will never use another photographer and cannot wait to work with both in the future.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Bria

Bria · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience

Emma and her husband were the photographers for my wedding. With so many different options out there it was hard to narrow it down. But we did and we are sooo happy that we went with these two. For such an important event it is crucial to have someone reliable and easy to work with. These photographers went above and beyond. They were so patient and put in the work to make sure our day & pictures were perfect. Most people wait months to get their pictures, Emma went right to work on ours and we had our pictures in a week! So dependable, reliable, and a pleasure to be around. Highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Elena

Elena Kirchner · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing pictures at a great price.

My husband and I are not really into doing a lot of posed pictures. We mostly wanted great candid pictures that showed what we and our loved ones really looked like on our day. Emma delivered at a very reasonable price. We did do posed shots, but they were quick and easy. My husband and I got to enjoy our day and we had these wonderful pictures just two weeks later. I don't take great pictures and she made me look great. I couldn't be happier and would recommend her to anyone. Flexible, accommodating, and affordable.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Makyla · Married on 10/12/2018

Capturing Beautiful Wedding Moments

This duo team is ideal for any wedding or event! We hired them for our wedding in Lake George, NY. They were kind, gave great recommendations, efficient and delivered sample images so much faster than we expected! Your wedding goes by so quick and they helped us to capture beautiful moments which we will hold on to literally for the rest of our lives.

• Makyla

Makyla Coulombe · Married on 10/12/2018

Capturing Beautiful Wedding Moments

Meaghan · Married on 09/15/2018

Emma and Kevin were SO amazing for our wedding. They were incredibly flexible, and more than willing to work with us regarding the photos we wanted. Emma was curtious, friendly and very reassuring when I had my freak outs. Emma had photos ready for me to view the next day, and that was the best part! The photos are BEAUTIFUL and more than I could’ve hoped for. I highly recommended this photography team!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Meaghan Simmons · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Experience

Not only is Emma super professional and flexible, but she was incredibly sweet and more than willing to deal with my crazy family during photos. She was VERY responsive and willing to help at any moment. Our photos were ready incredibly fast, and they were beautiful. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Emma Rogan Photography's reply:

Meaghan, thank you so much! We absolutely LOVED working with the two of you! You were both so kind and easy going! We hope we get to work with you again one day!

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2018

Emma was an incredible photographer for my wedding. She was so flexible with her schedule and responsive to my emails. I had no idea what I wanted to do in terms of backgrounds or poses and Emma was such a huge help in directing us. The photos are absolutely beautiful and perfectly capture the day.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2018

Emma and her husband did an amazing job photographing our wedding. They are super kind and flexible and the photons from out wedding came out amazing!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Lori · Married on 07/14/2018

Highly Recommend!!!

We LOVE how our wedding photos turned out! Emma and Kevin are amazing and incredibly professional, organized, friendly, and so easy to work with. It was great to have a photographer we could trust, and we are so thankful that we found them. Nobody could have done a better job capturing one of the most special moments of our lives. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Barbara · Married on 07/08/2018

Emma Rogan Photography is outstanding! I'm not a young bride and Emma managed to create the perfect lighting for me and my husband. I love all my pictures! She had excellent suggestions of photo compositions and unique looks as well as several artistic pictures that a very special.
    Emma was professional from the first email; she communicated with me several times before the ceremony and she arrived early with a wonderful smile that put everyone at ease. Best of all, Emma sent me a link to a dozen pictures within in 24 hours to share with family and friends and in less than a week had delivered my entire wedding album link. If you need a professional photographer who is talented, professional with a delightful personality, you will be thrilled to work with Emma.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Anne · Married on 06/09/2018

Great job.....

Emma was great. She got back to me quickly leading up to the event. What I really loved was that she after the wedding we received all our photos to do what we want. That is what made me choose her in the first place and got so much more.

• Rebecca

Rebecca Gautier · Married on 06/09/2018

Great Experience and Value

Our experience with Emma was great, her easy going personality made working with her effortless. The pictures were beautiful and she really captured precious moments that we will have forever.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Emma and her husband Kevin. They were very accommodating, even traveling over an hour to our wedding location! They stayed with us for over 5 hours, getting detail shots, couple shots and many, many family photos. They were super easy to work with and flexible with what we wanted to accomplish. We felt that the value was just right. Emma posed some pictures based on what we liked (we sent her some ideas ahead of time), but she also had some of her own ideas, which was helpful since we are not super comfortable in front of the camera! They are a very sweet and relaxed couple, which really helps on what can be a stressful day. :) We highly recommend Emma Rogan Photography!

Sent on 06/11/2018

S · Married on 05/27/2018

Stop looking for a photographer and just hire Emma. You won't regret it! Picture quality was fantastic, price was very reasonable, extremely professional and accommodating, pictures are back in a timely manner and she is easy to work with! Emma and Kevin make a great team and are a pleasure to have around during the intimate moments of your wedding day. They both make you feel very comfortable during the whole photo taking process. We LOVED working with them and are so glad we chose them! We will miss them now that the wedding is over.

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • danijho

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Loved Emma and Kevin. They were truly remarkable. Emma was in constant communication with me and definitely wanted to know about my vision for our photos. I would recommended Emma and Kevin to everyone. I just got our preview the day after our wedding, I am so eager to see the rest!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2018

Emma and Kevin are simply a wonderful team. From the start, they were very responsive and kept up the communication. It made us feel at ease knowing they were detailed and professional. They sent preview shots soon after the wedding and the photos turned out beautiful. Great people with amazing talent! We can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 04/12/2018

THERESA · Married on 10/28/2017

Emma and her husband were extremely great photographers! They shot our wedding and engagement photos for a great price...they told us about an awesome site for our engagement shoot and we couldn’t have been happier! They were extremely easy to work with and the nicest, kind hearted ppl we’ve met in a long time! For our wedding they traveled quite a distance to our venue without a problem and shot every single pose we asked for...they captured moments we will treasure forever! We made the best choice possible choosing Emma and Kevin and you will too!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

Emma & Kevin arrived at our farm home to photograph my husband and my fifteenth wedding anniversary. We were so excited to celebrate with our family and our children, and we wanted to top it off with reasonable photography. Not only is Emma affordable; she and Kevin are down-to-earth, warm, friendly and super sweet. I have already recommended her to anyone I know with a wedding or anniversary coming up and I will continue to do so. I couldn't be happier than with the photos she sent via a sneak-peek. Emma Rogan Photography is the whole package; affordability, warm vibe, great lifestyle approach, and great turnaround time. Do yourself a favor and hire this wonderful team!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

We had the best time with Emma and her husband at our wedding! She had a list of all the shots we wanted and was so quick and fun to do them with. Several ofour guests came up and said they didn't even realize they were there! She had some preview shots to me the next day, and has stayed in constant communication even after the wedding was over about the status of the photos. Her work is beautiful and I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Sara · Married on 07/22/2017

Emma is the absolute best. From my very first phone call with her, I knew she was the one I wanted to photograph my wedding. We met her in May for an engagement shoot and any worries I had about the quality of service for the price were washed away. Emma is so easy to work with and she takes the most beautiful photographs. She is very easy going and will give you all the shots you want. We utilized Pinterest a lot to find poses/shots that I liked and she printed them out and brought them to the shoot/wedding to make sure we got all the pictures I wanted. And she works very quickly! She promised us our engagement photos within two weeks, but we had them before even one week had passed. I am beyond impressed with her work. Emma and her husband Kevin were an absolute dream to work with and I can't possibly thank them enough.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Emma and her husband were amazing! A very keen eye for detail and good photos! And she had a photo preview ready to view in just a few days. Beautiful pictures, great value.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough good things about Emma. She was so sweet, easy to get in touch with, and her and her husband were a joy to work with day of. She was so affordable too, which was a big stress reliever for us. We got our pictures in no time at all and I can't even begin to say how happy we are with them! Would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2017