Emma Marie Photography Reviews

52 | Albuquerque, NM

52 Reviews for Emma Marie Photography

krista · Married on 07/23/2016

???? Emma is the best! She photographed our surprise (to me! ) engagement as well as our wedding. She does a fantastic and original job every single time.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Emma was absolutely beyond amazing! She was extremely flexible with my busy schedule, which reduced a lot of stress on my part. We had to reschedule our engagement shoot due to inclement weather a few times and she was so patient about it all. She not only did an outstanding job on the photos that she took, but she made it so much fun! She got all the pictures back to me so quickly too. She is truly just wonderful!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Triston · Married on 06/11/2016

Emma is awesome! She photographed my wedding in June as well as an engagement session last fall. The photography was extremely important to me as I planned my wedding and I could not be happier with the results! Emma captured many special moments in such a beautiful way and I am so thankful. She is also super quick to respond and in her turn around time, a great coach, and knows how to use that natural light to produce stunning photos. (Bonus: she doesn't hold your photographs hostage like some photographers do!) I am so grateful I got the opportunity to work with Emma and would definitely use her again!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Emma is amazing and does a wonderful job! She's is willing to work with you to give you a positive experience and she is always very prompt in her responses. I have loved every picture we have seen. We are looking forward to her taking our wedding photos!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Alanna · Married on 05/28/2016

It has been great working with Emma. She is friendly, flexible, prompt and so talented. I initially thought that getting engagement photos taken would be a bit awkward because I don't feel very natural in front of a camera, but Emma made our session easy and fun. We LOVE the way our photos turned out. We are so impressed with their quality and style. We wanted whimsical and artful photos rather than very traditional, and Emma was a great fit. I will highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Alanna · Married on 05/28/2016

We are so happy that we were able to have Emma Marie as our wedding photographer. She is so friendly and incredible to work with. After we received our beautiful engagement photos, we were so excited for Emma to capture our wedding. The finished wedding photos were absolutely perfect. In addition to a few traditional photos, many of our photos had that magic candid feeling and looked like works of art. It was nearly impossible for us to pick our favorites. Not only is Emma a talented photographer, but she is also very thoughtful and she added a few extra, unexpected little gifts along the way. We will always treasure our photos and we hope that Emma will photograph other special events for us in the future.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Bri · Married on 04/17/2016

Emma is wounderful! Her photos are beautiful and she is great to work with. She was the photographer at my wedding and I could not be any happier with the work she did!

Sent on 05/09/2016

My fiancé and I really enjoyed working with Emma. She made our engagement session effortless and fun! She was responsive to our requests, flexible, and so creative. The pictures themselves were incredible! They captured our style well and were just gorgeous.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/17/2015

My new husband and I booked Emma about 14 months before our recent wedding. I discovered her from this site and loved her photography and style. We found her to be a great (and very fast) communicator from the beginning. She was quick to answer emails, inquiries, and eventually text messages after we established a business relationship with her.

Part of our wedding package included an engagement session which we did last fall. We used a few of her suggested locations and she was helpful in discussing props (signs/etc...) that could be used and tips about what to wear. We were nervous to have our pictures taken but Emma quickly set us at ease. Some of her snaps while we were being candid (and not posed) ended up being our favorite photos. She has a great eye for timing.

We met a few more times as we got closer to the wedding to talk about details and timelines. The day of the wedding, Emma brought a second photographer with her which was helpful knowing they would have multiples of different shots/parts of the wedding. Throughout the day she was great at providing gentle direction to us with posed photos while letting us also enjoy our wedding day and guests. We were very comfortable with her by the day of the wedding and honestly her photos are gorgeous! She caught all the little details throughout the day that we'd spent so much time working on and planning (partially due to us meeting ahead of time and talking about those important details!). Emma also snapped great candid photos of us and our guests throughout the day and especially took some lovely photos of the kids!

We were incredibly impressed with the speed the photos came back and that we could share our gallery with family who wanted to order pictures! We cannot wait to design our albums with Emma (and to hopefully work with her in the future for more photos!). We highly recommend her and her work, it's a great combination of value for really professional work. We were thrilled.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jenai · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I had a D.I.Y. wedding on a tight budget. I am out of state so I looked high and low for the best photography option. Emma was one of the only photographers that offered different packages that could work for different budgets. As soon as I talked to Emma on the phone I knew we would be in good hands. As other items were cut due to our budget I kept telling myself the photographs would be important. THANK GOODNESS we did not cut the photograph budget, or have a friend or family member take them! Emma was amazing throughout the process, she was not only professional but personal and I can’t imagine a better person to have around you on such a big day. It was the one item I didn’t have to worry about. The photos were stunning, and it was the first time someone captured the love between my husband, my stepson, and myself. Emma doesn’t just take a photo she magically captures the emotion behind everything. It was the best gift we could have given ourselves! I would not hesitate to recommend Emma to everyone for their photography needs. Thank you Emma, I am so grateful for that you took photos for us!

Sent on 09/23/2015

MacKenzie · Married on 09/06/2015

Emma is wonderful! We choose Emma for her photographic eye for our September wedding. Last weekend we took engagement photos with Emma on Saturday afternoon and by Sunday morning she had them to us. Everyone loves them including us and says she has captured "us". She allowed us to choose our own place and the. found the specific spots that would work for the photos. She sees photos before she takes them. She knows what she is doing and guides you so well. We felt at ease and completely natural with her. I highly recommend Emma.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Emma Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you MacKenzie! It was so fun! I can't wait until September for your wonderful day!

MacKenzie · Married on 09/06/2015

Emma is amazing. She will not disappoint and snaps every moment as it should be. She caught the real us in photographs. She doesn't give you "Glamour" shots and over posed wedding photos, but instead captures the emotions of the moment perfectly. Her photographic eye, editing and her touch on the photos are impressive. She also happens to have the best turn around times I have ever seen. Emma is an amazing person and photographer. She will never stray you wrong.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jori · Married on 08/15/2015

Emma Marie was so great. My fiance and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera, but she made it really easy for us! We've only had our engagement session so far and loved it and cannot wait to see how are wedding photos will come out! With all the craziness that comes with planning a wedding, she made thinks easier by being able to respond quickly to whatever questions I had.

Sent on 08/12/2015

We (as well as the rest of our family) were very pleased with Emma Marie Photography for our wedding reception last June 2015. The pictures were cute and flattering, and she was very careful about the lighting, which ensured that all the pictures turned out well. In fact, the photos of my husband are perhaps the best photos we have ever had of him (or probably will ever have). There were also many great candid shots of family and friends. Were we to ever need a photographer again, we would go back to Emma Marie.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Hannah · Married on 04/25/2015

We love Emma Marie Photography.
    First and foremost, she takes stunning photographs. She was totally responsive to our personalities and style, and it is absolutely apparent in the finished product. Emma has a gift for capturing sweet, intimate, unposed moments.

Emma was also a joy to work with. Se is kind, smart, funny and attentive. After meeting with her just a pair of times I felt like I was talking to an old friend. Again, I think the relationship that she built with us really shows up in the way she captured us and our wedding.

In addition to doing great work, Emma adds beautiful little treats and surprises to every step of planning your wedding. I won't give anything away, but I have to say that I was really impressed with her attention to the smallest details:)

Sent on 09/07/2015

Patrice · Married on 12/27/2014

Emma is an absolute joy to work with, as well as an outstanding photographer! I planned my wedding from out of state and was thrilled that she was willing to Skype with me, and have many phone calls to ensure that we got everything we wanted for our special day. Emma did a beautiful job with every single photo, and I feel very blessed to have had her there to capture every special moment of the best day of my life!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Emma Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you Patrice ! I enjoyed being a part of your special day! Thank you for allowing me to capture those moments! xo, Emma.

Emma Marie Photography did absolutely amazing for my wedding. From the start communication was easy and professional. Packages for all budget types and complimentary photos. Lived in another state and had no problems booking them. Talked on Skype and got to know us as a couple became a friend. listened to all my ideas and got every shot i asked for. Talented artist with great composition and editing. I struck gold with finding Emma Marie Photography in New Mexico. We picked a venue outside Santa Fe, NM and weren't charged travel fees from Albuquerque like most photographers charge. You won't be let down, but instead truly pleased and impressed.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Emma Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you Emily! I am so glad that you found me for your special day too! It was such a pleasure getting to know you & Jordan! Thank you for letting me be part of your beautiful day! xo, Emma.

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2014

Emma has such a wonderful talent for capturing love and happiness! The photographs she captured of our wedding are breathtaking. My husband and I are very pleased with Emma and plan to include her in our future events and family photos!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Emma Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah! Your day was so wonderful & I am so glad I was a part of it! xo, Emma.

Lindsay · Married on 08/16/2014

Emma was absolutely wonderful! She is sweet and easy to work with, and has that perfect romantic flair that makes her photography magical. Her turn around time is wonderful as well. The photographs turned out just gorgeous and she captured every special moment of our big day. I recommend Emma in the highest esteem!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Emma Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! Getting to know you & Nicolai was a pleasure! I loved being your photographer on your special day! xo, Emma.

Emma photographed my wedding in May at Sandia. She asked to meet us prior to the wedding so she could ask us questions about what kind of wedding photos we wanted, which I really liked! Everyone has their own style, so she wanted to capture ours :) Our photos came out AMAZING! Everyone I have showed them to has raved about them! Thank you so much Emma for the beautiful photos! I will cherish them for the rest of my life :)

Sent on 07/16/2014

Carleen · Married on 03/15/2014

Emma photographed our anniversary photos - so beautiful! She is knowledgeable, professional and so easy to work with. We love the photos!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Adrianne · event on: 02/28/2014

Emma Marie Photography has beautifully captured invaluable memories of myself and my family throughout the years. She continues to be attentive to desired details for each shoot, and she uses her own unique style, creativity, and eye for photography to meet each need. Her creativity, style, flexibility, and patience creates beautiful images to be enjoyed for years to come.

Sent on 03/14/2014

Bella · event on: 02/06/2014

It was such a pleasure getting to work with Emma! I wouldn't call myself a model by any means, but she insured that I felt like a goddess throughout our entire shoot! The images were absolutely beautiful and she went above and beyond to deliver them. I would highly recommend her for your photo needs, she is personable, passionate and very kind! I look forward to working with her again soon!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Grace · Married on 11/24/2013

Emma Marie Photography did an INCREDIBLE job leading up to and capturing our special day! Prior to the wedding date, Emma Marie reached out to us requesting details as to our unique style, what we were looking for and whether we had specific requests concerning photo specifics. On our wedding day she included everything we had requested and added fun details that exceeded our expectations! She also captured random fun moments with guests and family and intimate moments between myself and my husband that I will treasure forever! Awesome job Emma Marie Photography!!!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Beth · Married on 10/02/2013

Emma is a wonderful photographer and joy to work with. She is considerate and always goes above and beyond expectations of customer service and product quality. She photographed my 10th anniversary renewal ceremony, maternity and newborn pics for my third child, and numerous family events. Each photo shoot has a special and unique feel, and I am amazed with her creativity. Our family will continue to contract with and recommend Emma Marie Photography.

Sent on 03/15/2014