Emma Marie Photography Reviews

50 | Albuquerque, NM

50 Reviews for Emma Marie Photography

50 Emma Marie Photography Reviews

Adrianna · Married on 05/12/2018

Emma was absolutely incredible to work with! I was planning a wedding from out of state and she was always quick to respond to all of my questions; especially the few weeks before when I kept changing my mind about timelines or had a million questions. Emma made us feel so comfortable, which was great because my husband can become very "deer in headlights" in front of the camera. We received our photos from her pretty quickly, and they were even better than I could have dreamed. If you want someone who can beautifully capture all the candid and special moments from your day, Emma is the photographer for you. I would recommend her to anyone looking for gorgeous photos. I still can't believe how reasonable her prices are, and for the incredible quality of her work. Hire her. You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Emma Marie Photography's reply:

Adrianna, Thank you ! I am so glad I got to be the one to capture your wedding day! You were both a joy to work with! xoxo

Lyndsey · Married on 03/17/2018

Emma is wonderful to work with, from beginning to end. And the photos she took turned out amazing! My husband and I loved every single one. 100% would recommend her. Thanks Emma for capturing our day!

Rachael · Married on 11/25/2017

We were so fortunate to have Emma as our photographer, she made us feel so comfortable and she was so fun too! I definitely recommend her for anyone's wedding.

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I are SO glad that we booked Emma as our photographer at our wedding! The photographs are breathtaking, and I now have so many wonderful tangible reminders of that special day that I will cherish forever. We are extremely happy with how well everything turned out. Emma is an extremely talented photographer, and her and her assistant were professional and accommodating. I would recommend Emma Marie Photography a thousand times over. Emma is also fun and personable; she provided us with helpful guidance when taking pictures (pose suggestions, where to look, etc) that really enhanced the way our pictures came out. She has a sharp eye for natural backgrounds and vantage points. I could go on and on, but the gist of my review is - book Emma and you won't regret it!!

Genna · Married on 09/23/2017

Emma was a delightful presence on our wedding day. Professional, prompt and sweet I would love to work with her again. I recommend her 100%!!

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2017

Emma was amazing to work with. I initially found her when I told my bridesmaids, during an especially emotional time period, that I didn't think I would be able to afford professional photography. One bridesmaid had a friend who said she hadn't spent out of my budget, so I jumped. It didn't hurt that her photos turned out GORGEOUS. I couldn't believe it, what a find! The photos were romantic and artsy, and I was trying to avoid the totally commercial feel. I was so excited to find Emma! I ended up going with the 6 hour session, which saved money and Emma still gave me SO MANY PHOTOS! She said to expect approx 100 per hour and I believe she out did that. She was so helpful and accommodating. I even switched scheduling the week before the wedding, moving our time slot 2 hours earlier because I decided last minute that we wanted to do first look photos. She said it wasn't a problem at all, and that's why she never double books wedding days. Such a relief. The photos turned out gorgeous, better than I could have hoped for, and she was so fun to work with. My husband was grouchy about taking photos, but even he had fun! Emma was always responsive to texts, even when I asked the same questions time after time because of bride brain, and was super quick to get edited photos back. She gave a complimentary engagement shoot, which we did the week before the wedding because of scheduling conflicts (we were out of town). She got the photos back AND PRINTED in two days flat!! It was miraculous, and we were able to put the printed photos out as decoration at our wedding. Then, she got most of the wedding album back within a week of the wedding! She gave us photos that are so special and heart warming to remember our day of love. Without a doubt, this was the best money that I have ever spent.

Andrea · Married on 08/03/2017

My husband and I are so glad we went with Emma as our wedding photographer! She really captured everything and was such a joy to work with. We cried when we got our gallery because they were better than we even imagined. She even sent us the sweetest card afterwards and the cutest USB stick holding our entire gallery. She is super talented and I couldn't imagine having anyone else photograph our wedding!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2017

Emma photographed my small wedding held at my grandmother's house and just did a beautiful job. She was super responsive, very accommodating (my husband and I opted to have prints of the wedding photos made rather than do an engagement shoot), and, most importantly, just captured some of the best moments of the day. I couldn't be happier.

Rubi · Married on 07/15/2017

Emma is the best! My husband and I are so thankful to have had her as our wedding photographer. Weddings are stressful and things never go as planned, but Emma was calm, kind, and professional the entire day -- it made all the difference for me. When our timeline did not go as planned, not only was she understanding of it, she also went out of her way to update the DJ to be sure he was aware of the changes. I loved working with Emma from the beginning -- I was nervous for our engagement pictures (we had a bad experience a few months before) but Emma made it a fun and easy experience! Our engagement pictures were absolutely beautiful and our sneak peek photos from our wedding are breathtaking, I cannot wait to see the rest. Thank you, Emma!

Victoria · Married on 06/11/2017

My fiance and I feel so fortunate to have Emma Marie Photography as our wedding photographer! She has been extremely professional and helpful from the first time we contacted her. We had our engagement shoot this past weekend and Emma made it fun and effortless and our pictures are just beautiful!! I really appreciate the natural beauty that comes from her work. She helped guide us since we're not used to being in front of the camera and the pictures are so special. I absolutely can't wait for the wedding, I can only imagine how beautiful the pictures will turn out. I appreciate how quickly she got the photos to us, much faster than I thought! I also appreciate her multiple package options, and how she incorporates nature in her photos. I know she loves what she does because she met us in the mountains at sunrise for the perfect lighting :) Thank you so much Emma!!

Victoria · Married on 06/11/2017

Emma was the most wonderful photographer we could have ever asked for. I loved working with her from beginning to end and our photos are absolutely beautiful. I am so happy that we went with Emma since the photos are the one thing that last forever! I am so grateful for the care and love that Emma puts into her work because it truly shows in the photos. I would recommend her 100%! Thank you so much Emma! You made our day even more special.

Caitlin · Married on 06/10/2017

Emma did an incredible job capturing our day and was so fun and pleasant to work with. We booked her over a year out because we were so impressed with her portfolio online and even more impressed when we went to meet her for an idea/introduction session. I knew she could take gorgeous photos but I'm even more impressed with the actual photos we received from our wedding, they came out better than I could have imagined! Emma is very professional, laid-back, flexible and her confidence in our big day and photos gave us confidence and allowed us to be calm and relaxed throughout the day which in turn created some really fun, sweet pictures and memories. The photos she took of my husband, me, our families and friends are ones that we will treasure forever.

Thank you for being such a big part of our day, we could not be happier with our decision in working with you!

justine · Married on 06/03/2017

Emma was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. She worked with us for our fairly non-traditional wedding in a remote location in Northern New Mexico. We love the photos and will cherish them always. We can't wait to do another photo shoot for our anniversary next year!

Sasha · Married on 06/02/2017

Emma was simply amazing! She is efficient, talented, patient and kind! Of course we wanted amazing pictures, but we didn't want to spend hours posing. She was the perfect fit; she was able to get though our family pictures and romantics with enough time for us to sit, have a drink and take it all in before the reception! She was perfect!

Gianna · Married on 05/27/2017

Emma was absolutely amazing to work with. I initially found Emma through TheKnot and emailed her right away after viewing her work. I lived in Kansas City at the time so we Facetimed where our personalities clicked right away. She is undoubtedly the kindest and most professional photographer I have ever worked with. On my wedding day, she made sure to capture those special moments I wanted and worked so well with our wedding party of 24!! Words cannot express how grateful I am to have shared my special day with her. I highly recommend her. She is kind, pleasant to work with, and extremely professional! :) My husband and I loved working with her and can't wait to have her capture other special moments throughout our lives.

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

She is amazing! Such a pleasure to work with and she helped make the day go smoothly. Easy to work with and the amount of time is worth the price. I love her pictures and she captured all the amazing moments from the day.

Elyza · Married on 09/17/2016

Emma is amazing and super sweet! She is very talented and pays attention to the smallest detail. We were so happy to have her on our big day.

• I

Idarmis · Married on 09/03/2016

Emma shot our wedding Sept. 3, 2016. Emma was sweet and of the 3 interviewed photographers, Emma spent the most time answering questions and just getting to know us. Her pricing was right along the others but her time, attention, and detail set her apart from everyone else. She was professional yet willing to take shots my husband and I wanted to try. I wanted a special grooms gift so I did a boudior shoot. She made it fun and made me feel beautiful. My hubby loved the boudoir album! Her "goodie" package after my wedding was thoughtful and sweet! She had a fun and great 2nd shooter as well! I wasn't thrilled with my wedding venue but at the end of the day Emma made it look beautiful!! She shot outdoors as well as the indoors and well thanks to her I forgot about the bad service and incomplete details NOT provided by the Hotel. She's LOVELY. I still follow her FB and IG page.

Alyssa · Married on 08/27/2016

Emma is the sweetest photographer I have ever worked with. She met with my husband and I several times to get to know us, and to make sure she knew what kind of photos we would like. She was very cautious of a few family situations we have to make sure family also felt comfortable during pictures. She made me feel completely calm and at ease on our wedding day. She never made us feel like she was rushing any of us or felt like we were running out of time for pictures! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful, talwntwd, and sweet photographer.

Abigail · Married on 08/20/2016

I emailed Emma to get details. She replied very quickly was excited and straightforward from the beginning. My fiance and I are both graduate students, he was preparing to move out of town for several weeks, and I work full time so schedules are hectic- she kindly agreed to meet over Facetime. When I told her that we wanted to include our dog in engagement photos and that she would be coming to the wedding, Emma was thrilled and was more than accommodating. When we first booked with her, our wedding date was in June, but circumstances changed and we had to move our date to August. Emma was flexible with this as well- our deposit transferred and she just edited our contract. Then, she and her assistant photographer were adventurous in allowing us to take them to a spot -requiring a hike - in the foothills for our engagement session - it was windy and freezing, but the photos really turned out beautifully. Neither of us is particularly photogenic, or have had professional photos taken before, but Emma did the perfect amount of coaching and allowing us to be ourselves. She even captured our dog perfectly. Not to mention, she had the photos edited and sent us the link to the online album THAT SAME DAY. Plus, she sent us a USB of all the photos because she knows some folks have a printing budget. Emma is easy to communicate with. She is flexible and kind. Our photos are wonderful.

Amalia · Married on 08/06/2016

Emma Marie Photography was the perfect option for my husband and I. She catered to our requests and was able to accommodate us exactly as we needed. All of the pictures were ready in a speedy matter, and the amount of photos she was able to capture in our time frame was surprising and beautiful! Highly recommend her services! We are so happy with everything.

My husband and I hired Emma to do our engagement photos as well as our wedding. I couldn't be happier with our experience! Emma was easy and fun to work with, and the pictures are so beautiful. She even got us our pictures within a week. I expressed preferences in terms of style and she respected them. I highly highly recommend her!

krista · Married on 07/23/2016

???? Emma is the best! She photographed our surprise (to me! ) engagement as well as our wedding. She does a fantastic and original job every single time.

Emma was absolutely beyond amazing! She was extremely flexible with my busy schedule, which reduced a lot of stress on my part. We had to reschedule our engagement shoot due to inclement weather a few times and she was so patient about it all. She not only did an outstanding job on the photos that she took, but she made it so much fun! She got all the pictures back to me so quickly too. She is truly just wonderful!