Emma Lili Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Emma Lili Photography

• Serina

Serina · Married on 08/29/2020

Emma is a Dream Come True

Emma is the most personable and talented photographer. She felt like a good friend, not a stranger taking our pictures. I'm not too photogenic, but Emma got truly stunning photos of us with ease. We had to postpone our big ceremony due to the coronavirus, but Emma went out of her way to reschedule for our big ceremony, and she was willing to photograph our actual wedding (a small ceremony on our porch) on the original date. Her photos make the day look like a fairy tale. She is extremely kind and takes care of her couples! When we met Emma, she made jokes, got to know us, and put us at ease immediately. I had no doubts about choosing her. She did a wonderful job, and she made it seem effortless. That's how talented she is! I recommend her for any and all photo shoots, especially if you're nervous or unsure how your pictures will turn out.

Sent on 05/14/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Raymondo Vining · Married on 08/04/2020

Best photographer ever!

Emma was wonderful to work with! She made us feel so at ease while taking our engagement and wedding photos! She is so sweet, kind, caring & funny! Our photos are beautiful and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives together! We can't wait to continue to use her for more family photos over the years! Emma is the best and we are so lucky to have worked with her!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Amanda Shirey · Married on 02/29/2020

Best wedding photographer!

We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding. Emma was amazing! She did such a great job capturing our emotions, special moments, and details we will cherish forever. She has such a fun personality and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/26/2020

Brianna Blanton · Married on 01/04/2020

Emma is amazing!

Emma is absolutely AMAZING!! HIRE HER!! Honestly I wanted to find a wedding photographer that could truly capture timeless, classic pictures and Emma did just that. My husband and I wanted to focus on love and having fun with our family and friends so we knew having a photographer that could capture beautiful images amongst all that was our top priority! Emma did JUST THAT. She made the day fun and enjoyable and even helped my mom and I button my wedding dress! Because we were clueless haha. When you hire Emma, you hire the most amazing wedding photographer AND friend. And that is a blessing in itself! Emma sends guides and timelines and helpful tips leading up to the big day (and for the engagement session!) and that is SO helpful. It truly helps take away any worry leading up to the most special day and lets you and your husband try to remain stress-free! Emma puts her heart into every picture she takes and if you view her albums you can see that in an instant. Her second shooter is also amazing and together they make a wonderful team! Pictures are one way to revisit your special day and honestly I am SO beyond happy that I will have Emma's pictures to hold on to forever because they truly bring a smile to my face every time! All of my family and friends say the same! Her pictures speak for themselves :) *I also have to add that prior to my wedding Emma went through one of the most emotional and hardest days of her life--yet she contacted me and told me she would be ready and excited to shoot our big day. How big is her heart?? That's why when you hire Emma, you not only hire the most amazing wedding photographer, but a lifelong friend who truly cares about YOU and delivering timeless wedding pictures. CHECK HER OUT!!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie Revell · Married on 10/12/2019

Emma is AMAZING in all ways!

You can view her photos and see how amazing and talented that she is, so I want to highlight the experience I had with her throughout the planning process through wedding day. Emma was incredible. Communication was great. Our engagement photos were fun, and it was a great opportunity to meet Emma and connect with her in person almost a year before the wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Emma was responsive and great to work with. She is super organized, and as I said, you can look at her photos and appreciate her ability to capture the best shots of your wedding day. Equally as important is your ability to connect with your photographer and trust that he/she is organized, detailed, on time, and prepared. Emma is all of those things and more! I so very much appreciate all the work she has put and continues to put into her business, both before, during and after wedding day. It is really impressive the amount of work she is able to do and how beautiful everything turns out. Her second shooter was awesome, too! My family and friends all commented on how great Emma was and easy to work with as well as how comfortable she made everyone feel- girls and guys included! I've only seen the sneak peak she sent me the day after the wedding, and I'm in awe of those photos. They're gorgeous, and I cannot wait to see the rest!! Thank you Emma!! I would hire you a million times over and recommend you to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Ashton · Married on 09/21/2019

SUCH a pleasure!

Emma is the absolute BEST! My husband found her before he was going to propose and she captured the proposal and our engagement photos right after (highly recommend btw). As soon as we received those stunning photos and not to mention after having such an awesome and comfortable experience with her and her partner Sarah, we knew she needed to be there for our big day.

Fast forward a year later and she captured our wedding day even more beautifully. Being the type A person I am, I especially appreciated her attention to detail in her questionnaires so she would be prepared for the day of. She essentially helped curate an extremely detailed timeline for pictures and stuck to it! The best part was how much of a pleasure her and Sarah were to work with. My husband and I truly feel like we were working with a friend.

Lastly, she turned around our photos so quickly and we cannot stop looking at them! They PERFECTLY captured the day and are so timeless, we’re so happy we have them to look at for the rest of our lives. THANK YOU EMMA!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Austin · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing! She has such an eye for detail

Emma was amazing and truly captured every special moment of our wedding day. From the start she made us feel comfortable and All of our pictures turned out so flawless. She did such an amazing job and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Durso · Married on 06/08/2019

Favorite vendor!

Emma and her team are amazing. They go above and beyond expectations for your wedding day photography. They calmed any nerves I had, made the photography portion of my day very enjoyable and are very flexible. I’m so glad I hired Emma! Can’t wait to use her in the future for anniversaries and special events.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Pamela · Married on 05/11/2019

Went in as a client came out as a fan

Hiring Emma was the best decision I made for my wedding. From the moment we met for our engagement session through the final picture of our wedding day Emma was a true joy and pleasure to work with. She has found her true calling and has a way of putting everyone at ease regardless of how comfortable you are in front of a camera. She is truly a wonderful person and an amazing photographer. Become and #emmalilibride it will be the best and easiest decision you will ever make for your wedding day!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Hallie

Hallie · Married on 05/04/2019

Emma is the best!!

Emma is the best! Plain and simple. She did our wedding in Myrtle and the pictures were phenomenal! I’d hire here again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Bell · Married on 05/03/2019

We love you Emma!!!!

Ahhh you guys.... seriously, HIRE EMMA!!!!

Emma was the sweetest, most hilarious and cutest person ever to work with!!! We absolutely loved her, and her photos are GORGEOUS!!!!

I feel like I'm awkward at times, but for both my wedding and our engagement pictures she made me feel like a model!!!

She knows the right poses and how to capture the intimacy of those special days in such a beautiful way. She is also so good at relaxing you and getting you to be comfortable in front of the camera... she had both me and my now husband, and our parties, cracking up!!

Emma, you are truly magnificent!!! You made our day even that much more special and for that I am forever grateful! I am absolutely in love with every one of our pictures. Thank you so much to you and your assistant for everything!!! Tearing up just looking at these pictures again (the happiest of tears!).

P.S. The photos I uploaded are just screenshots, so don't mind the poor clarity! Emma's files are AMAZING quality and absolutely gorgeous in real life! I was just too lazy to download them haha :)

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/23/2019

I adore Emma!

Have you ever met someone and instantly just wanted to be best friends with them? That’s Emma. Beautiful both inside and out, Emma is such a joy to be around and her work is timeless and stunning! I had the pleasure of doing my bridal portraits with her, and I am so incredibly grateful I was able to book with her!
    My bridal session was just a few days before my wedding, so needless to say my mom and I were both a little anxious, but Emma walked into the session and within minutes all of our wedding butterflies had flown away! We laughed and happy cried and had the most amazing time! Despite having always felt a bit awkward in front of cameras, Emma made me feel so incredibly comfortable and beautiful!
    Also, her stunning work speaks for itself, but we were blown away when she sent us a sneak peek of my bridal portrait gallery! The photographs were classy and timeless and made me feel so beautiful, which was really just the biggest blessing! It gave me so much more confidence on my wedding day! I could never thank Emma enough for the wonderfully fun experience she gave my mom and I before my wedding or for the beautiful photos that I will cherish for a lifetime! I will 100,000% be working with Emma again in the future, and if you have the opportunity to book with her absolutely grab it!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/08/2019

Just a joy!

Emma was so great to work with! She is so fun and warm hearted. I hate having my picture taken but she made it a breeze. I love our photos so much. She worked with us to make sure our photo package was right for us and made sure to capture what was import to us. I can't wait to have a reason to work with her again!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Lindsay · Married on 11/11/2018

Easy peasy

Emma was such a joy to work with. My now husband and I were not super comfortable being in front of a camera but Emma made us both really comfortable during the whole process! She made it actually fun! I would only recommend her to anyone looking! Thank you so much, Emma! (And 2nd shooters were absolutely amazing as well!)

Sent on 01/28/2019

Angelia · Married on 10/13/2018

Love love love emma!

I cannot say enough about Emma - she was FANTASTIC! Of all the vendors that are required for a wedding, she was our absolute favorite. We ran into a hiccup mid wedding planning, and lost our original photographer. Emma saved the day, and I truly believe the "hiccup" was a blessing in disguise. She is kind, funny, and feels like a long-time friend. She made taking photos (something my now husband and I dislike) so fun! We have received so many compliments on our photos and we even have family members who want to use her for photos - and we live out of state! Our only regret is that once the wedding is over and the photos are done, we no longer get to see her!

Sent on 11/15/2018

jessica · Married on 07/03/2018

Emma was an absolute joy to wake up so early for!!! She was professional, kind, funny and made taking pictures very easy. I highly, highly recommend her!! If you want to have pictures that really should be in a magazine, this is the girl for you!! Her pictures are AMAZING!!! She exceeded my expectations and I was overjoyed when I got the proofs. If you are looking for a photographer, book her, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Donna · Married on 02/25/2018

Absolutely loved all my photos! Can’t wait to print them and share with family and friends! Thank you again!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Lindsay · Married on 01/26/2018

Emma was the best decision we made to include in our plans to elope! She was professional, open to all of our ideas, funny and charming, and really made the hassle of wedding photos enjoyable and memorable. She answered all of my questions and addressed my small concerns as well. You’ll be crazy not to hire her!

Sent on 02/17/2018