Emma Lea Floral Reviews

Emma Lea Floral 6
Emma Lea Floral 7

Erika Bradley · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Emma is amazing!

Emma took the time to truly understand my detailed vision for exactly how I imagined our wedding and flower. She is so creative and her work is stunning. She's flexible to work with and is so sweet. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Heishman · Married on 03/01/2019

Destination Wedding

There truly are no words do describe how amazing Emma is! She took my vision and hit it out of the park!!! She is beyond fabulous to work with! Her creations are absolutely gorgeous! Her floral creations stole the show for sure!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Emma Lea Floral 8
    Emma Lea Floral 9
    Emma Lea Floral 10
    Emma Lea Floral 11

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke!!! I cant even begin to tell you how much fun it was to design for you and Jim! I feel so honored to have been the one to bring your vision to life. I am so happy for you both and wish you the very best
  • Denise

Denise Kozel · Married on 01/27/2019

Truly spectacular

We were married in January. It was a second marriage for both of us and we really had no vision as to what we wanted. Emma was wonderful. She was very patient as she guided us through each aspect of the ceremony and reception. We went with a simple greenery and white flower schematic. It was perfect for our intimate ceremony. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you for making that day one of the most perfect days of our lives.

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Emma Lea Floral 12

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Denise! It was an absolute pleasure to design for you and Marty. I am so happy for you both and thrilled that I was able to be a part of your day!

Katie Blum · Married on 10/06/2018

Genuine, talented, and very reliable!

Emma was a dream to work with! From my initial contact with her she helped me feel comfortable and was very knowledgeable about her work. I could tell she was genuine, enjoyed her work, and after stalking her instagram I knew I trusted her creativity and talent :) I have always loved flowers and had a vision of what they may look like at our wedding. Emma was able to take my thoughts and create the most beautiful design board. She was very responsive and willing to meet for coffee to discuss details. On our wedding day I was blow away to see our design board come to life. Our wedding arch looked out of a magazine!! I also loved the way she incorporated different textures in the bouquets and table settings. Our flowers set the most intimate, stunning setting for our ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend Emma to anyone of my best friends/family. She is the best!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Katie, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you! I spent all of last year dreaming about bringing your vision to life. It was such a beautiful day and I am so happy that you loved your flowers! Thank you so much for putting your faith in me and my team. I love that I get to relive the day through your gorgeous wedding photos (where you are an absolute bombshell!!).

Melinda · Married on 09/21/2018

Emma is the SWEETEST and her flowers are impeccable!

Emma's work is absolutely stunning and I HIGHLY recommend her! Flowers were something I hadn't thought much of for my wedding. I found Emma, and immediately her love of flowers was contagious and I fell in love with her unique ideas for our flowers. All of my bridesmaids wore different colors and styles of dresses, which she was able to showcase by including hints of these tones into the bouquets. She captured my love of pinecones by including them into the bouquets, and even included hops in the flowers - a special request since my husband is a brewer. Emma is so extremely organized and I could tell that whatever she was going to create would be flawless. I was so excited to see the flowers the morning of our wedding, and Emma was so sweet and brought me my bouquet herself. I was speechless when she handed me my bouquet that morning. Throughout a wedding, you work with many different vendors. Of all the vendors I worked with, Emma seemed so inspired and I can tell she absolutely loves what she does. She was my favorite vendor to work with. Thank you, Emma

Sent on 12/31/2018

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Melinda, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a joy to work with you to bring your vision to life. You are so sweet one of my favorite clients I've ever had

Emily Taft · Married on 09/16/2018

Just Amazing!

Emma is wonderful! I cannot say enough great things about working with her. I was a bride who had very little direction with where I wanted to go with our florals, and she made the process so easy and fun! She met with me several times throughout the process, showed me idea boards, and was able to take my small ideas and turn them into magnificent pieces. All of my guests praised the work she did, especially the piece she did for the mantel that was the backdrop of our ceremony. The bouquet pieces were perfectly bloomed and even kept for about a week after. On top of all that, all the pieces photographed wonderfully! I highly recommend Emma Lea Floral!! She is amazing!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

First of all, you know how much I love you and your family! To get to be a part of another Taft wedding was a dream come true. You were so drop dead gorgeous on your wedding day and I love that I get to relive everything through your stunning photos! Thank you so much for putting your faith in myself and my team. It was absolutely a highlight of my summer.

Andrea Drabczyk · Married on 08/18/2018

Emma Lea is Truly Amazing!!

Emma is absolutely incredible! I’ve dreamt about the flowers on my wedding day my whole life, and Emma absolutely exceeded my expectations! She was such a joy to work with throughout the entire planning process, so approachable and accommodating, and on the day of, I couldn’t have been happier with her work. You can tell Emma (and her team) put so much love, creativity and attention to detail into every floral design and that really comes through in the final product. Emma is so talented and I would absolutely recommend her!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Andrea I don't even know where to start! You and Michael are simply the sweetest, most wonderful people. It was such a pleasure working with you to bring your vision to life. Thank you for putting your faith in myself and my team. I feel honored to have been a part of your beautiful love story!

Jane · Married on 07/29/2018

We are so thankful and lucky to have worked with Emma and her team, they made our wedding more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Every detail was perfect and we are so thankful for her design and creativity in making our vision come to life. It was a huge part of our wedding that we had absolutely zero worries about because of the trust we had in Emma and her team, we called her our 'Secret Weapon'. Emma's communication was exceptional and we would highly recommend working with Emma Lea Floral to everyone searching for a florist for their upcoming wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Emma Lea Floral 13

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Oh my goodness Jane! Getting to be a part of your wedding was so special. Bringing your gorgeous vision to life was a highlight of my season. Thank you for trusting me with such an important day and for bringing so much joy to the process :)

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2018

Words are not sufficient enough to describe how wonderful working with Emma was and the beauty she brought to my wedding day. Emma designed the most beautiful wedding bouquet, center pieces for our tables, hanging pieces for our wedding venue, and flower crowns. She was also more than willing to meet with me a second time to talk about my vision. The end result was stunning- I cried. I highly recommend Emma.

Oh Lexci :)

You are seriously amazing! It was such a dream come true to have a bride who loves flowers as much as you! I looked forward to every single one of our meetings and I could not wait to see you on your wedding day. Thank you so much for all of your trust and your encouragement through the entire process. You are a dream client and I am so glad you came into my life <3

Tara · Married on 06/30/2018

Emma was absolutely AMAZING! All of the arrangements were just perfect. We had some last minute unexpected changes less than a week away from our wedding date and she jumped to action and made everything run smoothly. She really knows how to put peoples visions into action. She's the best!

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Tara thank you so much! You and Steve were such a wonderful couple to work with! I am honored that you both trusted me to bring your vision to life and I am so glad that I was able to be there for you guys to make everything run smoothly!!

Skylar · Married on 06/20/2018

My husband and I live in Florida but we planned a Colorado elopement. Emma was recommended to me by my photographer. Being from out of state, I was so nervous about picking vendors but Emma was a dream to work with. I sent her several inspiration photos and she blew me away with her proposal and design board. When the big day arrived she exceeded every expectation I had for my flowers.

Emma Lea Floral 14
    Emma Lea Floral 15
    Emma Lea Floral 16
    Emma Lea Floral 17
    Emma Lea Floral 18

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Oh my goodness Skylar. You are a beauty inside and out! I loved planning this beautiful day with you. Seriously when I saw you in your dress with your bouquet my jaw dropped!! I am so happy that you loved your flowers and had such a beautiful day with friends and family <3

Jessica Campbell-Salley · Married on 06/17/2018

I wish we'd spent more with Emma

Throughout my wedding day, my father kept commenting on the flowers - how beautiful and well done they were. Emma was wonderful during the planning process - I had a vague idea of how I wanted my flowers to look, and she brought that to life. And even more impressive, she found a rose the perfect terra cotta color I'd been searching for (and couldn't find in anything else!). She's a wizard! She also worked tirelessly on the day of, setting up and taking down and moving florals when the rain made us adjust our plans. My only wish was that we'd spent more money with her - I wanted her florals everywhere!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Emma Lea Floral 19

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! Your wedding holds such a special place in my heart and will always be one of my absolute favorites. I count myself very lucky for having been a part of your beautiful day!

Bailie · Married on 05/27/2018

Emma was amazing to work with and her floral arrangements and decor were top notch. I wasn't sure what I was envisioning for florals and Emma went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. I cried when I saw my bouquet because it was so beautiful! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Emma Lea Floral 24
    Emma Lea Floral 25
    Emma Lea Floral 26

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Bailie thank you so much! It was so special to get to be a part of your wedding day. You and Trevor are the sweetest and were so wonderful to work with throughout the entire process! I am so glad I was able to bring your vision to life :)

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2018

Emma is absolutely amazing – she’s SO talented, easy-going, and creative. She created such beautiful creations for our wedding – bouquets, boutonnieres, long table-running greens + blooms, floral table centerpieces, greens + blooms for our escort card display, and an absolutely beautiful tree-wrapped floral installation at our ceremony site. I was blown away by Emma’s creativity and artistry! She truly listened to our ideas and brought them to life. She even incorporated fresh citrus in the table arrangements and greens, knowing that my husband and I share a love of food and culinary pursuits. Her work is beautiful and I highly, highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Caitlin you are the absolute sweetest! Your wedding was such an incredible way to start off the summer. Thank you for being such a dream to work with and for trusting us to provide something personal and beautiful for your wedding day! Wishing you and Jake the very best : )

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Emma and Emma Lea Floral! From our initial conversations and meeting, I knew she understood what I was looking for. My wedding and floral order was "micro" (one bouquet, one boutonniere, and one centerpiece) and Emma always made me feel like my wedding was the biggest and most important. The photos speak for themselves, Emma's style is impeccable.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Emma Lea Floral 27
    Emma Lea Floral 28

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Oh my goodness Sarah! Thank you for these incredibly kind words. Your wedding was absolutely so special to me and I am so glad that you felt that. You are the sweetest human being and I had such a great time meeting with you. Thank you for your trust and for allowing me to be a part of your celebration!

Samantha · Married on 01/02/2018

Emma came as a recommendation to us and we couldn’t have been happier with her and her work. She recreated our vision better then either of us could have ever imagined. She was professional, kind and extremely easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

As soon as I met you and Patrick I knew I had to design for you both! You are such a sweet couple and I loved getting to know you. Thank you so much for trusting me to bring your gorgeous intimate wedding to life. It was such a privilege!

Caroline · Married on 10/21/2017

Emma somehow took a fairly disorganized idea of what our wedding should look like and turned it into our dream. She is extraordinary to work with and her vision for bringing a space alive is second to none. Hire her...you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Caroline! I had so much fun designing for you! Your wedding was one of my favorites all year and working with you was truly a pleasure. Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day!

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

After I got engaged, one of the first things I booked was Emma Lea Floral. Her portfolio is incredible and she was one of the best parts of my husband and I’s wedding. She took everything we wanted into thought and provided us the flowers and arrangements of our dreams. Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful all the flowers were, and I am so happy I met her. If you book her for your wedding, which I strongly recommend, you won’t be disappointed.
    Thanks Emma!!
    Alyssa and Rich :)

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Emma Lea Floral 29

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Alyssa it was such a pleasure to design for you and Rich! Your trust and your gorgeous vision for your wedding made the process so much fun! I am so happy to know you and Rich. I wish you both the absolute best :)
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 09/23/2017

Flawless!!

Emma's work brought our wedding vision and dreams to life. From the moment I met Emma, I knew she was going to be a dream to work with. She is sweet and genuine. Throughout the planning process, she was available for questions or advice. I originally had no vision and no opinion. I told Emma that we wanted flowers that were beautiful and that matched our color palette. I was blown away on our wedding day. Everything was flawless. Choosing Emma will be the best decision of the wedding planning process. She is truly amazing!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Getting to work with you and Korey was such a wonderful experience! I am thrilled that you loved your wedding flowers! You two were so wonderful and trusting throughout the whole process. Thank you for letting me run wild with your vision!

Holly · Married on 09/09/2017

Emma was absolutely fantastic! From the moment we met, she instantly understood the vision I had for my wedding. She took the time to show me examples of what I described, took the time to talk through exactly what she would be doing, and was very flexible throughout the entire time to make changes so that my vision for my wedding could be met. She was such a pleasure to work with, was very quick in responding to questions I had, and really put together my flowers in a way that not only I, but all our guests loved. Emma is an AMAZING florist and really makes your wedding unique.

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Emma Lea Floral 30
    Emma Lea Floral 31

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Holly it was such a pleasure to get to know you! Thank you so much for the kind words and for being such a joy to work with. I am so happy that I was able to be a part of your gorgeous day!

Ben · Married on 08/05/2017

I got married 8/5/17 in the CO mountains. Emma was incredible. The florals were all so much more than I could have anticipated. Not only were all of her arrangements incredible, Emma was so great to work with. I don't know a ton about flowers so I was a little lost when we first talked. She got my sense of style right away though, and suggested options that were perfect. She really listened to what I wanted, and then went above and beyond that.

Sent on 03/10/2018
  • X

Xenia · Married on 07/29/2017

Emma is so talented and pleasant to work with! I spoke to Emma once over the phone and she was able to create a very detailed design board with different options for our budget. When people asked what flowers I chose beforehand I explained that Emma was extremely talented and based off our design board I knew they'd be amazing! I'm very sentimental and when I saw our flowers on our wedding day I teared up, Emma truly brought my vision to life. Every flower was perfect, and Emma's custom floral arrangement was incredible, I can't believe it was the first time she had done it. Emma we cannot thank you enough. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Xenia and Alex

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Emma Lea Floral 32
    Emma Lea Floral 33
    Emma Lea Floral 34

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Xenia, your wedding was such as dream come true! Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding flowers and especially with your ceremony installations! Creating something so unique and special for you was absolutely a highlight of the whole summer. I feel honored to have been a part of your day and treated with such warmth and kindness by you and your family.

Nora · Married on 07/03/2017

We cannot say enough about how incredible Emma was to work with, both as a person and as a florist, for our recent wedding. After just one meeting, Emma showed she had truly listened to our vision for flowers and built upon that idea to produce bouquets that were even more beautiful than we could have imagined on our own. In addition, she was unbelievably accommodating with regard to working with us on a proposal that fit our budget and making sure that we were happy with the delivery process, etc. Emma has our highest recommendation as a planning partner and a florist for any occasion.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing compliments Nora! Our time together may have been short but it was such a pleasure to meet with you and Andrew. I am thrilled that I was able to design something beyond your expectations! I am lucky to have been even a small part of your celebration. Thank you and I wish you both the very best!

Chandler · Married on 06/15/2017

Emma is seriously the best. She is not only an extremely talented florist, but a kind, genuine, and sweet human. She made my wedding beautiful beyond my imagination. Trust her - she will do great work and go above and beyond to make your day perfect. If I could give her 1000/5 stars I would. I'm recommending her to everyone I know! I really cannot say enough about how great she is!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Chandler, you and Preston hold such a special place in my heart! It was such a great pleasure to work with you to bring your wedding to life and I am so honored by the incredible leap of faith you took with me. I am grateful for your support and wish you both the very best!

Kate · Married on 06/04/2017

I can't say enough good things about Emma! She is a master of floral design. The flowers at our wedding are hands down the thing I got the most compliments on from guests, it was well worth the investment. The statement arrangements we got for the aisle ends especially were showstoppers. And Emma herself is very charming and responsive, a pleasure to work with. If you are (like I was) waffling on whether to hire a professional florist - do it, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Emma Lea Floral's reply:

Kate thank you so much! I am thrilled that we are able to help make your day beautiful. You and Taylor were so sweet and by far the most laid back couple I have ever worked with! I wish you both the very best and thank you so much for putting your trust in me!