Emma Cleary Photo & Video Reviews

Emma Cleary Photo & Video 5
Emma Cleary Photo & Video 6
Emma Cleary Photo & Video 7

Kayla · Married on 10/10/2014

From the moment we met Emma to our post-wedding exchanges she has been nothing but professional and dedicated to her craft. Prior to our wedding day she was always prompt when it came to answering our questions and we had nothing but trust in her. On the day of the wedding Emma and Massimo got right down to business and despite the rain, multiple lighting changes and various locations they adapted and didn’t let anything get in the way of them getting a great shot! When we received our wedding photos we were thrilled! Emma captured every single detail and it allowed us to relive our wedding from start to finish. Emma also retouched all of our pictures making them look flawless. She had an ability to capture all of the little candid moments, without us even knowing she was taking a picture, therefore the photos felt so natural and are beautiful. We would highly recommend Emma and her team to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/27/2014

We spent a long time researching photographers before contacting Emma, and couldn't be happier with our decision. Emma is incredibly professional and timely (which is notable when talking about any vendor in the wedding business), and her attention to detail is evident in not only her photography but in her email correspondence. Her photos are all quite beautiful (the main reason why we contacted her to begin with), and she truly captured the spirit of the day.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Our wedding was held at Jericho Terrace in Mineola, NY and we took pictures prior at the Old Westbury Gardens.Emma was great from start to finish! Staying on top of every email correspondence and submitting insurance documentation promptly. We really appreciated the fact that our photographers had done a lot of research on the venues prior to our wedding day and was so well prepared. Aaron and Dimitri coordinated our "first look" shots and were so easy to work with. They really made me feel at ease( which is huge for a bride!). Our day was filled with so many emotions; laughter, tears of joy, and a seriously high energy dance party reception!! It was hard to imagine how this would all translate into photos, and without a doubt my husband and I are beyond pleased with the outcome. As we went through our photos we found ourselves experiencing and reliving all the joy and emotion of our day. The photos were incredible!! We are so happy we made the decision to go with Emma Cleary photography. These memories will truly last a lifetime!

Sent on 09/18/2014

I have to say that I was very, very picky in picking my wedding photographer and met with a few different people. After meeting with Emma, I couldn't stop thinking about how much I loved her work and knew I had to hire her for our wedding ASAP and I am SO HAPPY that I did. Aside from capturing the important pictures of me and my husband, she got a lot of great pictures of things I never got to see the day of and I felt like I was reliving our wedding day through her pictures which is exactly how it should be. Emma is a natural - she has never been to my venue before and was still able to find the best spots for pictures. Emma was easy to communicate with leading up to the big day and was even able to respond to my (many) emails when she was halfway around the world. We had a big wedding, 240 people, and Emma & Massimo (second photographer) did a great job, everyone is blown away by the pictures. This won't be the last time we use Emma for our events.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Juanita · Married on 08/09/2014

We used Emma Cleary for our wedding and I have to say she far exceeded our expectations. Emma was prompt, kind and organised – she stayed on top of things both prior to our wedding and on our wedding day. Emma was extremely professional, and her presence was very relaxed and supportive. We cannot even begin to describe how perfect our photos are. Emma took many artistic shots, elegant photos with beautiful backgrounds as well as candid shots. The photos were natural yet breathtaking beautiful. We were amazed at how Emma was able to capture the unscripted moments; it was great to see the photos of the guests enjoying themselves as much as we did. We have never had so many compliments on photos. Her work speaks leaps and bounds for itself. We are so lucky we found her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/19/2014

Emma Cleary and her team are simply amazing! My husband and I are so pleased with her work! I met Emma three years ago when I had a photo session with her for my new head shots. My head shots came out fantastic! I was so happy with the results. When my husband and I started planning our wedding, I knew we had to have Emma shoot our special day! Fortunately for us, she was available! Emma was always so responsive and extremely professional. She always answered all of my questions and I always received super quick responses from her. I knew we were in good hands. The day of our wedding, Emma and her team arrived right on time and got to work right away. They were so professional and made us feel comfortable. The angles and shots captured of our wedding day were beautiful! Emma made sure all of our shot requests were fulfilled! Emma and her team were very discreet in their approach and most of the time we didn't even know they were there!

We got our digital prints less than 2 weeks after our wedding! We were amazed at how quickly we received them! As soon as we chose our pictures for our albums, she immediately got to work on it! Our highlight reel is perfect and she managed to creatively incorporate our wedding theme. We can’t wait to see the full video!

If you are looking for a wonderful photographer/videographer who is professional and talented, look no further than Emma Cleary!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Emma · Married on 06/14/2014

Emma and her husband were the photographers at my wedding; emma didnt flinch at the fact that ours was a tiny budget affair and was as professional and dedicated to it as if it was a Vogue photoshoot. everyone was impressed by their manner and the way they just blended in the crowd so to not disturb the "moment" while capturing the most important aspects of our wedding. needless to say the pictures were amazing and have left plenty of brides to be asking me for her information. She is an amazing photographer for an eye for beauty and detail and i am excited to have been lucky enough to get her to do our wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Emma · Married on 06/14/2014

My wedding was small but Emma made sure that it translated into pictures into the intimate fun affair we had. She was professional and understanding of both our budget and the ideas we had for that day. I strongly recommend her.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

Emma and her team did an AMAZING job taking photos before and during my wedding. She was quick to respond with both text and email, and very professional. The day of the wedding, she arrived exactly on time at our hotel and began shooting right away and did not stop until 8 hours later. We came across an obstacle where our original plan to shoot outdoors could not happen due to rain, but in the midst of uncertainty, she proactively called the venue to see if we can arrange for an earlier arrival for plan B, which shows she is able to think on the fly. She captured moments that we will forever be treasured. The outcome of the photos were AMAZING - really professional and you can see the skills she has. She added variety with color, angles, style, and detail which I loved. All our bridal party and parents were impressed and I could not have asked for better photographer on my wedding day. I highly recommend her. Thank you Emma!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2013

We had Emma and Dimitri as our wedding photographers this past October and are so pleased with how everything turned out! It started with a meeting at Emma's apt where she showed us her collection and what a great eye she has for beautiful photos. She's wonderful at catching the little candid moments, which is what we preferred over staged group shots (but of course, we had some of those as well). Her and Dimitri arrived promptly at our hotel and were very accommodating (even with a small transportation glitch) and turned around our photos so fast! It's going to be so hard to choose what gets to go in our album, but we'll definitely continue to look at these for years to come!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2013

I could not have had a better experience from start to finish with Emma. I so highly recommend her to everyone I meet - not just because her work is FANTASTIC but because she was so nice and easy to work with. She responded within a day to any email I sent which was very helpful since most of my vendors had to be followed up with two and three times for answers. I can't even begin to describe how GORGEOUS my pictures came out. We get endless compliments on them and I'm so happy that I now have a beautiful way to remember our wedding day. We also used Emma for videography - I haven't received the DVD yet but I'm sure that will be fantastic too. If you look at her website you'll see how great her use of color is and how beautiful and artistic the shots are. I gave Emma a list of 'ideal' pictures to get (candid shots, posed shots, details of the decor, etc). I heard her ask the second photographer several times throughout the night if he had gotten everything I asked for. And they both did. We also extended the reception by almost 2 hours and even though they had traveled out of town to shoot my wedding they had no problem staying. They were amazing.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Emma is a wonderful photographer and I'm so happy that we chose her to shoot our engagement photos and our wedding. She is incredibly responsive and professional, and took such wonderful shots of our big day -- beautiful, creative, inventive shots that only a talented photographer could get. My husband and I, and our families, are so happy with how they turned out. Emma's prices are reasonable and her quality is superior. Thank you Emma!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Emma shot our wedding last Sep in Montauk. I had an amazing experience throughout the process. First, when we met her in person and saw her sample albums, she immediately stood out among all the other photographers we met with. She stayed on top of things prior to our wedding and checked in with us and make sure she stayed on top of schedule and details of that day. On OUR WEDDING DAY, she and her partner were extremely professional, and her presence really calmed me and my husband down!! Last but not least, when we received the photos and her design on the album, we were so happy with the pix. all our friends and family loved the album as well! she is extremely responsive as well. I'd highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Ann · Married on 08/10/2013

Emma and her Team are so extremely talented. I could not believe how gorgeous the photos from our wedding turned out. I look at my photos almost every day and they still make me cry each time I look at them. every image is framed in such a way that they all look like a piece of art you could hang on your wall.

Emma was so great to work with; she was so kind and attentive, she made us feel so comfortable and made the experience fun and easy. We are so fortunate to have been able to work with Emma on our wedding day and to have these amazing photographs.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Anita · Married on 08/03/2013

We hired Emma Cleary to do our photography for our wedding on 8/3/2013. It was the best decision we could have made. When beginning the process in finding a photographer, I spent hours on the internet looking at photos/photographers. I was immediately struck by the beautiful ease in Emma’s photos. The brides, grooms, families, and settings in all her photos looked transcendant, easy, and beautiful. Emma did just that with our photos as well. We had a South Indian wedding, which is loaded with color, opulence, and tradition. The day was a stressful one, lots of people to coordinate and include, but I wasn’t able to see it once in Emma’s photos. Emma was able to capture all the beautiful moments and we all looked amazing. Emma was on time, and ready to go the minute she arrived. She clearly had studied my list of requests and was able to photograph everything I had asked for. She engineered the perfect backdrop for “our first look” and took charge in just the right way to keep family from intruding on this special couple moment. I really appreciate the work that she did and will have beautiful photographs to remember this amazing day for the rest of my life. What's more, she had our photos, fully edited back in less than a week. Amazing!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Christine · Married on 07/06/2013

Emma and her team WERE nothing but professional AND A delight to work with! After battling the 90 degree plus day and endless night of dancing, Emma's quality never faltered. She worked seamlessly throughout our event and was always on point.

We love reliving our special day, from the intimate moments to the candid fun loving photos which she made much more amazingly wonderful through her pictures and the turnaround time is incredible! Her work speaks leaps and bounds for itself. There is hardly a photo that required any touchups. She is a true photographer who is naturally talented utilizing lighting and positioning allowing her to artistically capture breathtaking shots.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Tina · Married on 06/29/2013

So happy we hired Emma Cleary Photography to do our wedding photos, they were amazing! They took so many lovely photos, it was well worth the money to hire 2 photographers because they got so many different shots. Emma was a doll to work with, clearly listened to all that I wanted, and of course, didn't want. We would absolutely hire Emma Cleary again! We've also recommended her services to friends, who have used her, and have also been pleased.

Truly talented!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2013

I would absolutely recommend Emma for your wedding. My husband and I met with Emma in her apartment to do a consultation. She was friendly and very happy to work with us to get everything we wanted within our price range. We really wanted a second shooter so she brought Aaron with her. I'm really glad we ended up doing two shooters because I think it gave us a lot more choices. Between the two of them, they captured every moment (including some I had no idea happened!).

Emma's style is very photojournalistic, so she does not do lots of the standard posed photos. I personally like this because I think the best pictures are the ones that capture a natural moment. We had to wait a few weeks after our wedding to get the pictures back because our wedding was at the height of wedding season, but it was worth the wait. There were so many great shots, my husband and I felt like we were reliving the day again. Everyone that saw our photos also commented on how amazing they looked (and many of them stole a picture to use as a profile picture!).

Sent on 08/26/2013

Katie · Married on 05/25/2013

We interviewed a lot of photographers before choosing Emma and her team for our photo and video. I felt a personal connection with Emma more so than any other photographer. She seemed very pleasant and forthcoming with information. She was a great help in many aspects. She helped us to work out our schedule and offered some great suggestions before the wedding day, and on the wedding day she was very helpful and on point.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Jenn · Married on 03/17/2013

I can't rave enough about Emma and her staff, I found Emma Cleary Photography on the knot. I was looking for photographers who could capture a classic New York vibe in my wedding. I also used the company for my wedding video, which I absolutely love! I met with Emma and reviewed some of the albums (which are gorgeous) I instantly clicked with her and knew that her and her shooters had the kind of style I was going for. We kept in touch over the few months before the wedding and she kept all of my suggestions and comments on file, I never had to worry that they would miss anything. Emma delivered over 1500 beautiful images within a month. Each one was a work of art and I could tell they had put time and thought into each one. Going with EC Photography was definitely the right choice, I could have used a cheaper company but I am so glad I didn't. My wedding photos and video are so much better than any of my friends, and the whole process was such a pleasure.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Jeff · Married on 12/12/2012

My fiance and I decided on a very simple intimate wedding on 12/12/12. We opted to splurge on high end photos and an unforgettable honeymoon instead of the typical 250 person wedding. We knew it would be extremely difficult to book a great photographer on what we suspected would be a very popular date. Emma came to the rescue and fit us in to her very busy schedule. We could not be more pleased with the outcome. Emma is as talented as she is accommodating and the photos were beyond amazing. Even for our modest wedding she showed an incredible attention to detail and her creativity and artistry was breathtaking. It was quite simply the perfect match.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Nancy · Married on 08/19/2012

Haven't gotten my wedding photos yet, but if my engagement photos are an indication of what is to gone, I know I'll be thrilled!!! Emma is super talented and her staff of photographers are amazing!! Very nice, talented people!!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Alisa · Married on 03/18/2012

I have no idea how she got me my pictures so fast, but in less than 3 weeks I have 1300+ wedding pictures. They're wonderful and she is ridiculously nice and responds to emails so fast it's unreal. She worked with Alex on my wedding and he's great as well. I can't recommend her highly enough. She even edited a photo I asked her to edit 6 months after the wedding. She's just great. I've already recommended her to two people.

Sent on 04/05/2012

Charlie · Married on 03/17/2012

We were so pleased with our wedding photos. The process was a pleasure and Emma and her crew were extremely professional and courteous. It was so much fun shooting with her we almost forgot there was a camera there and got great shots! We got the photojournalistic approach we wanted. I highly recommend Emma Cleary Photography!

Sent on 03/21/2012

becky · Married on 08/06/2011

We enjoyed having Emma as our photographer for our big day. She has an eye for what will make great shots, and really brought out the personality and vibe of our wedding in the pictures. We had lots of choice when it came to choosing our pics, which was a really nice experience. She had the right balance between getting us sorted out for the right group and couple pictures, as well as making herself what felt like invisible during the ceremony part of the day. She was very flexible to work with, and responded quickly to all questions and organizing needs. High quality delivery in all areas! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/17/2011