Emma Cleary Photo & Video Reviews

Emma Cleary Photo & Video 6
Emma Cleary Photo & Video 7
  • I

Inah · Married on 12/28/2017

Emma and Nikola were very professional and both were a pleasure to work with. The photos were absolutely beautiful and everyone loved them! We barely noticed them at the wedding but they were still able to capture every important moment. We can't wait to see the album!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Ambre · Married on 12/09/2017

Emma was responsive, insightful and ultimately took fantastic photos. I couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kristal · Married on 12/02/2017

Emma is an absolutely amazing photographer. Not only did she take incredible pictures at my wedding, any specific picture I asked for she made sure she got for me. I was a very stressed bride and she was still able to work with me and not only calm me down but take amazing pictures in the process. From my experience with her, it is obvious that every job she takes is incredibly important to her and it shows. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Emma and her work.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Jyoti · Married on 10/22/2017

Emma did an unbelievable job at capturing our wedding day. The pictures are beyond beautiful. They are absolutely stunning!!! I'm having a hard time with which pictures I'd want in my album...I want them all. Emma had photographed us for our engagement shoot as well and the feedback from our friends and family further affirmed our appreciation of the pictures. Emma and her 2nd shooter (Massimo) are extremely professional and were on time and ready to go on the day of the wedding. They know all the details that need to be captured and work with you for any special requests. My pictures could easily belong in a high fashion magazine. The quality of their work is unparalleled and I would choose Emma and her team for any future events in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Christine · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Emma for both our engagement photos and wedding photos and could not be happier! When it was supposed to rain the day of our engagement photos, she was so flexible in waiting to see if the weather would cooperate, and when it looked at the last minute that it would be fine, we made a late decision to go through with them and they turned out great. For our wedding, Emma came with the bride and bridesmaid and her assistant went to the groomsmen. My husband and his groomsmen had so much fun with her assistant as well. Emma was also very flexible the night of the wedding, when at the last minute we asked to add on another half hour of time and she said it was not a problem. We got out photos back very quickly (within a month or so) and they were all amazing! I'd definitely recommend Emma for anyone's engagement and/or wedding photos.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Teryn · Married on 10/08/2017

My fiancé and I came to Emma on somewhat of a short notice to take our engagement photos because we missed the opportunity to capture our proposal. I spent 2 weeks looking at various photographers and their portfolios but I kept coming back to Emma Cleary! Her vision, style and execution was exactly what we wanted. I was also pleased at how fair her pricing is considering the many accolades and press she's received. When it was time for our shoot we had unexpected weather challenges and Emma graciously remained flexible with changing the date and time to offer the best photo opportunities and comfortable weather conditions. I can't speak enough to her professionalism, fun and quirky direction during the shoot, her ideas were so original (even without inspiration shots). Emma was always "checking in" with us to make sure we were enjoying the process and if we wanted to offer our ideas as the shoot went on. She also took the time to get to know us and tell us a bit more about herself. I could go on and on but I truly look forward to working with Emma for upcoming events and hopefully a few years from now for a baby shoot! She's simply awesome!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

We used Emma Cleary Photo and Video for our New York City Wedding on 11/25/17. Emma, Massimo and Aaron were so amazing to work with. Our pictures were just amazing. We had told Emma when we first met that we wanted to take many "New York City" photos on the day of the wedding and she did not disappoint! She sent us a schedule prior to the wedding setting out times for first looks and made sure that we got our New York City photos on Stone Street and in Battery Park. Her organization was superb! On the day of the wedding Aaron and Massimo arrived on time and their creative eyes really captured our day in such a beautiful way. My best friend recommended Emma Cleary to me last year and I would recommend her to anyone looking for artistic and beautiful photos and video.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Sandie · Married on 09/23/2017

FANTASTIC job done by Emma for our daughter's wedding! Such beautiful shots! The dress! The first look! The getting ready shots and the ceremony! All so great! And the scenery! Oh my gosh! She also got great candid shots! So, so nice! She always seemed to be everywhere at the right time. I'd be hugging someone and there she would appear to snap a photo. The mark of great photographer. I also admired how she handled the groomsman, getting the perfect shots. I chuckled in my head as she gave them clear instructions "hands right over left...right...over left." They listened with due respect—and those shots came out beautifully. I have so many “favorite” shots. I don’t know how we'll ever narrow it down!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Emma this year as our wedding photographer. She first captured our engagement session last fall, and we were thrilled with the results. On our wedding day In September 2017, she was professional, organized, and easy to work with. She brought Massimo as her assistant for the day, and it was lovely working with him as well. We couldn't be happier with the overall results! We recently received all of our photos and they captured every moment beautifully. Her editing and eye for detail is impeccable. We highly recommend Emma!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Russ · Married on 08/26/2017

Emma Cleary is an absolute professional at her craft. It's quite simple, if you want the best outcome of such a precious aspect of your wedding, then call Emma. She and her team photographed our wedding in August and her skill is complimented by her patience, attention to deal, and orchestration of events. We are thrilled with the outcome and forever grateful. Call Emma; get your time reserved; and then cross this huge task off your list.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Martha · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I got married at India House in NYC and we're so glad we worked with Emma. She was amazing--patient, detail-oriented (at one point she said I had a hair in my eye, which I didn't feel!), very creative, and helped with fun poses. Every single image (I'm not exaggerating!) came out perfect! Natural, candid pictures that really reflected the mood and ambiance of the wedding. Thank you, Emma!

Sent on 09/07/2017

brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Emma was so amazing to work with! I just received my photos and absolutely love them! I did not have a huge shot list and told her I wanted more candids, I honestly was not sure what I wanted but she captured everything and looking through the photos was like reliving the day. Emma is super calm and efficient, she was perfect on the wedding day!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

Emma is the consummate professional in every way, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. For me, getting the best photographer was very important to me since the photos will last a lifetime. I went through many, many portfolios of photographers and knew she was the one when I saw her work. I booked her 1.5 years before my wedding. She is responsive to email and took the time to plan out the day-of itinerary with me to get the shots I want. Her and Massimo arrived on time on my wedding day and was super professional. She also delivered the digital copies of the photos to me about 3 weeks after the wedding and the CD soon after, which was quicker than I expected. I am absolutely in LOVE with my pictures! Everyone also has commented on how beautiful and professional the pictures look. Emma caught moments that I missed being that it's pretty hectic for the bride and groom on the big day. We are currently working on the albums and I cannot wait to see how they come out. She designed the album and placed the order so quickly. Her top-notch service and skill are worth every penny, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Gregory · Married on 06/03/2017

My wife and I were married at Highlands Country Club in Garrison, NY in June 2017. We had picture-perfect weather, and Emma Cleary and her assistant, Dmitri, took full advantage of that! Emma did an amazing job capturing every moment before, during, and after our wedding. She made the whole experience a lot of fun for us, and was a pleasure to work with on the pre and post-wedding items as well. Emma turned around our photos very quickly and provided us with several very easy ways to access and share our photos with our friends and family. We would recommend Emma to anyone looking for a photographer in the NYC area!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Emma Cleary as our photographer for our wedding on April 8th, 2o17 at Seasons Catering and Events in NJ. Emma was excellent at giving us direction during our wedding shoot (which we needed) and she captured beautiful moments throughout our wedding. Emma is very organized, professizonal, easy to communicate with, and is truly a talented photographer! I highly recommend using Emma as your photographer if you are looking for outstanding, memorable photos.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Sabrina · Married on 03/25/2017

We hired Emma Cleary to shoot our engagement photos and our wedding and it was a great decision. We looked at a lot of talented photographers, but chose Emma because her photos were just more vibrant. She truly takes exquisite photographs. We just received our wedding photos and couldn't be happier. Thank you Emma!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Andrea · Married on 12/10/2016

We were so thrilled to have had Emma as our photographer for our December wedding. She was a recommended vendor of our venue, who had shown us examples of her work. We knew instantly she was talented with a keen eye for detail, and as we did further research, we easily saw that she stood out among an endless list of other photographers.

In particular, Emma has an ability to capture the moments of the wedding very candidly without ever looking contrived. Her photos also seemed to bring life to the events she captured. We twice worked with her, once for our engagement shoot, and then obviously for the wedding. Both times we were so pleased with the final product, and we were left with gorgeous photos to show off to and share with our family and friends. Working with her was very natural, as she quietly works an event without detracting from everyone's focus on the couple. We also loved Massimo, who worked with her on the day of our wedding.

Most importantly, they were extraordinarily organized on the day of the wedding. They worked with us and our venue manager to establish a timeline that was stress-free and never left us rushing. She also built in some down-time so that my husband and I had time to just relax with our wedding party before the ceremony. She also thought of things that never occurred to me, like bringing invitations for the photography and setting up beautiful photos of the dress. Her and Massimo were able to walk us through some of the details of the day that we may not have been aware of otherwise. Everything went so smoothly, and knowing you can trust her knowledge takes so much stress off your shoulders on what can be a very chaotic day.

You'll be in great hands with Emma from start to finish and will be left with beautiful photos to help you always remember your big day.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Jackie · Married on 11/13/2016

As a former photographer, I knew that hiring a wedding photographer would be no easy task. I have a pretty critical eye when it comes to photos and so finding a photographer who's aesthetic was one that really spoke to me was of great importance. When I found Emma Cleary and her work I was totally in awe. Every photo on her website was perfection, and when I had the chance to look through more albums in person during our consultation, again every photo was more beautiful than the next. This is why we hired Emma, because each photo we saw was flawless and she delivered on our day as well.
    Emma has a keen understanding of lighting and composition and her assistant Massimo is so talented as well. He captured my 90-year-old grandpa in one particular portrait that basically sums up my sweet grandpa perfectly; I'll always be so grateful to have that photo.
    With over a thousand photos to choose from, there were SO many good ones - it's hard to pick which will go in the album! Along with the incredibly talented videographer, Edison Koo, beautiful moments were captured with family members and friends that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Adi · Married on 10/15/2016

I am so so so happy that I found Emma and her photographers!! Aaron did our engagement session in Central Park in the spring and did an amazing job getting shots that made it look like we were the only ones in the park. We just got married in October in Tarrytown NY and had Massimo join us for the day. They were so fantastic! They listened to all of our requests and all of the pictures they got absolutely show how enthusiastic and happy our day was. I would absolutely would recommend using these guys!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Laura · Married on 10/14/2016

Emma and Massimo were a fantastic duo! We chose our wedding venue, Boscobel House and Gardens because of the stunning grounds and views of the Hudson River Valley. Living internationally, it was not easy to plan our wedding, especially selecting a photographer, arguably one of the most important elements of a wedding. From the trusted advice of my sister, who met Emma at The Garrison, we booked Emma with only a few email correspondences. Emma was responsive and flexible from the very start, answering questions for us remotely and scheduling an in person meeting when I was home visiting family over the summer. Emma’s calm, reassuring demeanor was the perfect fit for our unique circumstances.

We couldn’t be more delighted as Emma captured amazing photos of our special day and was extremely professional throughout. Prompt, patient and creative, Emma arrived with a smile and sense of tranquility that immediately put the bride, mother of the bride and bridesmaids at ease. Massimo snapped great shots of the groom and groomsmen as they prepped in a nearby location. Quiet and unassuming, he captured small, yet significant moments in a genuine manner.

Emma ensured that our wedding was forever remembered with countless photos in a myriad of locations around the expansive, historical grounds and along the Hudson River. She found beauty in the most surprising places that we hadn’t thought of! Emma was terrific at navigating and bringing together our large family and was able to snap incredible shots of everyone! Emma’s professionalism and expertise allowed her to direct us and our family and friends in an effortless manner. We are so grateful to have so many remarkable photos of our wedding. Thank you, Emma for making our day with family and friends unforgettable!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jeri · Married on 10/07/2016

Meet Emma and look through her work and you'll want to work with her. We are extremely glad we did! She was professional, responsive and knowledgeable. She always responded to our questions in a timely fashion (we've exchanged multiple emails within the hour on several occasions) and not only with answers but often pointing out things we overlooked. Her work was also beautiful and timely, we got our photos back within 4 weeks!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

My wedding was photographed by Emma's associates, Aaron and Dimitri. They were prompt, professional, but most importantly, noninvasive, friendly, and fun! We barely noticed them throughout the night, which made for awesome candid photos that I will truly cherish. They also worked fast and efficiently when taking family and friend photos, letting us get back to enjoying our party. Working with Emma throughout the year was easy and stress-free. She is always in communication with you, taking the guess work out of the process. I am very thankful to them for our beautiful pictures and I highly recommend them to any future brides who wants the job done right!

Sent on 10/12/2016

kara · Married on 07/06/2016

We had the experience to have Emma on our afternoon Wedding that took place In Central Park, Emma is such an amazing person, very polite and did exactly what we asked and put her personal touch. Emma captured our magical day in every way I could have expected. She captured everything from big smiles, to behind the scenes, to our ceremony, to tears, to awkward moments, babies and all. Emma not only focused on us but focused on our guest too. We have memories that we will cherish for ever. Emma really knows how to work in an atmosphere with anyone and with any light. Emma made us feel and look incredible she finished... THANK YOU EMMA we love your work

Sent on 07/20/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2016

Emma and her team were a pleasure to work with. We were at ease from our first engagement photo, through our last photo at the wedding. She was professional and calming and captured every moment at our wedding beautifully. I couldn't have been happier with Emma and her team and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Diana · Married on 06/18/2016

We worked with Emma for both our wedding and engagement photos. We found her not only to be extremely professional and responsive, but also the photography was very artistic and unique. She is very calm and not pushy at all, unlike most other wedding photographers. I would not hesitate to use her for future photography and definitely recommend working with her.

Sent on 07/17/2016