Emma Cleary Photo & Video Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mariia Z. Married on 10/08/2022

Thank you!

We loved our pictures! Konrad and Kamil did such an amazing job! They were able to capture the most valuable moments. We are so happy to work with them!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! It was our pleasure to capture your beautiful wedding, thank you so much for choosing to work with us!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca P. Married on 10/08/2022

Unreal Wedding Experience at The Plaza

The most incredible team of people to work with for your wedding! I got married at The Plaza in NYC on October 8th. I reached out to a bunch of photo/video companies, but instantly felt a connection with Emma! She made me feel completely comfortable with the process leading up to the day of the wedding. Her team was incredible. I had the pleasure of working with Massimo as my lead photographer. He was calm, collected, listened to me and my family, was attentive, and most of all his photos were incredible. The day was captured perfectly from the moment we woke up and started getting ready. Emma's team was also able to last minute extend the day by arriving an hour earlier and leaving an hour later than initially expected. I truly couldn't have had a better experience. I just got my photos today & they were unreal. The photo touch ups and quality were out of this world. The pricing for the day was also extremely good - I got some insane quotes from other NYC/NJ photographers, and I feel like Emma really tried to work with me especially in such a busy wedding season. I could go on and go. It was such a beautiful day.

Check out our photos on Emma's site at Link to view all:

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! It was an absolute dream to work on your beautiful wedding! You guys were most perfect bride and groom we could wish for, and the wedding was so gorgeous, we couldn't be happier with the outcome. I am glad you are too!
  • Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn L. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Captured our day BEAUTIFULLY!!

Emma Cleary’s team was nothing short of incredible! From the first moment I spoke with Emma, I knew her team is exactly what I wanted for photos and video for my wedding. She is extremely professional, and I could tell both from our conversation and from the photos and videos on her website that she takes her business very seriously and is excellent at what she does. Nazar was our lead photographer, and we loved him. He was kind enough to FaceTime with us before the wedding to allow us to get to know each other and feel more comfortable going into it on the day of. He was kind and personable, and gave us a lot of direction, which we wanted. He was great at keeping us on track and making sure we got all of the photos we wanted. Svyat was our 2nd photographer, and Edison and Michael D were our videographers. Every single one of them captured our wedding day absolutely beautifully. My husband and I had tears in our eyes looking back at the photos and watching both the highlight video and the feature film. From the soft romantic photos of the two of us, to the beautiful posed photos with the bridal party and family, to the fun, exciting photos of our guests having a great time at the reception - everything was exactly as we had hoped for and more. The editing of the videos was fabulous as well. Our wedding day was the happiest day of our lives, and we can’t thank Emma Cleary Photo & Video enough for allowing us to relive it over and over again and get the same exact feeling we had that day. Thank you!!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Jacquelyn! It was our pleasure, you are the kindest and loveliest person and we are so happy for you and Matthew, the wedding was beautiful we are lucky to have had the opportunity to capture it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Danielle T. Married on 09/24/2022

Beyond thrilled !

Had the most amazing wedding day and was THRILLED with how my pictures turned out, thanks to Emma Cleary Photography! The photos were absolutely gorgeous and Nazar, Ángel, and David were wonderful and captured so many amazing moments. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

It was our pleasure Danielle! We loved shooting your wedding, and adore the Water Club too. Thank you for working with us!
  • Alexis
    Alexis M. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won't regret hiring this team!

We hired Emma Cleary as our wedding photographer and videographer and are so glad that we did! From our initial meeting, all the way through post-wedding communication they have been responsive, kind, and so helpful. We got married in September, and in July decided to add on video services. Even during the busy wedding season Emma was able to secure a videographer for us just 2 months out. The team that shot our wedding day was great and easy to work with - Dimitri, Gabriel and Teddy. We did not have much experience in front of a camera and they knew exactly how to direct us to get the best photos and make us feel comfortable. Last but not least, our wedding photos were available to us in just 4.5 weeks and we are thrilled with how they came out! I cannot recommend Emma Cleary and her team enough - hire them!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Alexis! I am so glad that you enjoyed working with the team and we were thrilled to work with you too. Dimitri mentioned how lovely you both were!
  • Sara
    Sara B. Married on 08/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You have to book Emma Cleary Photo and Video!!!

If we could do our wedding over again, we would choose Emma and her team a million times over again!! From the beginning of the process when I put in an inquiry, to the initial consultation call, and all throughout the planning process, Emma was professional, responsive, and organized. Massimo, Linera, and Michael were a dream team on our wedding day! They all did a wonderful job at making us feel comfortable behind the camera and directing the posed shots so that our photos came out amazing! Looking back at our photos brings back all of the emotions from the day and we are so grateful to Emma and her team for this.

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Sara! We couldn't have asked for a nicer couple, and your wedding was beautiful and fun to photograph and capture on video too. Thank you so much for choosing us! - Emma
  • Chelsie
    Chelsie Married on 07/22/2022

Gorgeous photos

Emma was amazing to work with from the very beginning. Very easy communication and explanation of the package/services and timing. Based on what I wanted my photos to look like, Emma recommended Asya as the lead photographer, Dimitri as the second shooter and Michael as the videographer. The team was so sweet and SO easy to work with. We felt totally comfortable with them from the moment they walked in. They were champs in 90 degree weather, running around the venue for the best photo ops! Asya was very careful to get every picture we requested from our shot list and she continued to make sure I looked my best throughout the evening by giving direction on poses and fixing my dress and hair.

Emma and her team quickly edited the pictures and gave me previews within 1 week. The full package of pictures only took about 3 weeks to be sent to us. Still waiting on the video, but if it is anything like the photos it'll be gorgeous. My husband and I look at the photos frequently and we've received so many compliments....that these photos are magazine worthy!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsie for the kind words, we really enjoyed shooting your beautiful wedding. It truly was magazine worthy, you planned every detail perfectly. Thank you for choosing us as your photo and video team!
    Ashley H. Married on 06/25/2022

Strongly recommend!

I can't recommend Emma Cleary and her wonderful team enough. Emma responded quickly to our inquiry and followed our zoom introduction with a customized day-of itinerary that we were able to use as a guide for the rest of our vendors. Massimo, our lead photographer, shot our engagement photos (part of our package) which made the wedding photos even more natural as we already knew and trusted his vision.
    On a personal note - when Massimo arrived the afternoon of the wedding it was the first time all day that I was able to relax: he immediately took charge of the room, moving people and things to where they needed to go to get the right shots and stay on schedule. He and Gabriel, our second photographer, were a great match for our wedding party and the pictures - which Emma edited and delivered within just weeks of our wedding! - came out stunning and captured all the special moments throughout the day and our group's energy.
    Dylan Married on 06/17/2022

Highly Recommend!

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Emma Cleary Photography and her team! Emma was very responsive to our questions and guided us every step of the way. Our photographer (Asya) and her team were great and were so skilled at capturing amazing photos with us barely noticing their presence! Most of all, our wedding photos and videos were stunning! We couldn't be happier with our experience and would definitely recommend Emma Cleary Photography.

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Dylan! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both! The photos turned out so beautifully, we hope that you enjoy them!
    Chris M. Married on 05/14/2022

Incredible !

Emma Cleary and her team are exceptionally talented. We started working with Emma back in 2019 when we got engaged and then in 2020 Massimo (photographer) & Edison (videographer) shot our intimate wedding ceremony. Emma and her team are professionals and the quality of their work is astounding. When we finally could celebrate with a reception this year, we had the pleasure of working with Massimo & Edison again as well as Linera & Asya who are amazing! We treasure our photos and videos & highly recommend this team, they won’t disappoint!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Marie and Chris! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on these milestones. It was lovely to see your family grow through these last couple of years.
    Retika S. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing photos

Our wedding photos are Absolutely stunning!
    Each step of the process was seamless. Emma and her team made sure that there was no stress. Emma even spoke with me (while with her children) to help me come up with a timeline to make sure I was able to get all the pictures I wanted.
    There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Nazar and Michael were (are). My husband and I are not naturals in front of the camera but your wouldn't be able to tell from our photos. Nazar guided us through each and every pose with such calmness and patience! They wrangled my HUGE INDIAN FAMILY and kept us on schedule!
    I would recommend them to everyone!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Retika, Thanks so much for the kind words. My kids and I were happy to help LOL. It was truly our pleasure and I am glad Nazar captured these amazing moments for you!
  • Kristin
    Kristin O. Married on 04/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Work (and I am super picky!)

Emma Cleary and her photo/vid team (Massimo, Dimitri, Michael G, & Asya) are top notch! Their professionalism on our wedding day and the results of their work blew us away. We had a few minor incidents prior to the reception from delays to crazy weather and the team was able to pivot and ensure we got every shot we requested in some way or another. They captured the true feeling of our special day and fun evening. We HIGHLY recommend Emma! Icing n the cake is that Emma is an absolute pleasure to work with. Look no further.

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks again Kristin, you are so kind! We absolutely loved shooting your wedding, it was such a beautiful day.
  • Emma
    Emma K. Married on 01/22/2022

Worth. Every. Penny.

All I can say is - WOW. Emma Cleary's team exceeded our expectations and more. The photo and video quality was beyond stunning - we received so many compliments that our wedding video almost looked like a movie!

Huge thank you to our head photographers Dimitri and Nazar. They were so calm and funny and made our day go so smooth! They made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera and gave great suggestions throughout the day.

10/10 recommend Emma's team for your big day!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Emma! You are too kind. It was absolutely our pleasure. Your wedding was amazing, it wasn't hard to get great images!
    Tehila S. Married on 01/16/2022

Amazing Experience!

We had such a wonderful experience with Emma Cleary and her team. We had Nazar and Dimitri for photography and Asya and Angel for videography, and they were all amazing to work with. Emma was always available to answer any questions or additional requests we had along the way. And the final products are spectacular! What makes Emma Cleary unique from other studios is not just the immense talent and creativity of the shooters but also the attentiveness towards editing and the volume of photos and videos you’ll get at the end. Also, the turnaround time to receive our products was so speedy (only 3 weeks!) Do not hesitate to book!!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Tehila! It was a pleasure working with you too. We really appreciate the kind words, and that you have trusted us to capture this important day! :)
    Kalli M. Married on 10/23/2021

Best Videography Team!!

First off let me say that my wedding videos (Reel and Feature Film) were absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! I am SO SO happy with how they turned out and they really captured the day/night PERFECTLY! The videographers and editing team were incredible! I can't stop watching them- it was filmed like a movie!
    And last but not least, Emma was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process. She was extremely professional as she provided me with a timed itinerary and always answered any questions or concerns I had immediately. She's the best!
    Can't wait for them to capture many more of my events!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Aww thank you so much Kalli! It was a beautiful wedding and you were a beautiful bride, it was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to more events in the future too!
    Christine A. Married on 10/16/2021

Highly Recommend!

The Emma Cleary team were a dream to work with! We specifically used 2 photographers and 2 videographers for our wedding. I never met anyone on the team prior to our big day, but they were all so professional, nice, and comfortable to work with (I hate being in front of a camera, so that says a lot!) Emma was also really communicative behind the scenes - responding to any inquiries I had, mapping out the timeline for day of, etc. They are the dream team!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Christine! It was a pleasure working with you and Ryan. Your wedding was so beautiful and you have both been so lovely and kind from the start. We hope to work with you again in the future!
  • F
    Faye C. Married on 10/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service and beautiful photos to last a lifetime

Emma and her team - Massimo and Dimitri were amazing! Emma was super responsive throughout the planning process of our wedding and Massimo and Dimitri were great on the day of our wedding - great interactions with our guests, guided us through different poses, and came up with creative solutions to take wonderful photos. We were so happy with the wedding photos that we received from Emma and her team - which btw, came back to us extremely quickly!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Faye! It was our pleasure. Your wedding was amazing, we were glad to be a part of it. We hope to work with you again in the future!
    Jessica S. Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Emma & her team were absolutely amazing. We are a COVID couple and Emma was super communicative, understanding and helpful through all of our reschedules. The day of we had Dimitri & Gabriel for photo and Edison & George for video. All were great and kept us laughing all day. They were quick to determine a new plan when the weather wasn't cooperating and accommodated all of our annoying requests all day long.

Emma sent us previews within a week and all the pictures and videos within a month. All of the pictures are stunning and we've gotten so many compliments! We couldn't have asked for anything better and would recommend Emma and her team to anyone!!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was our pleasure! We are so happy that you guys had your dream wedding after all the covid mess! You guys have been amazing throughout too.
    Anonymous Married on 10/01/2021

Most stunning photos

Loved working with Dmitri for our wedding photos. We had a number of locations and a short timeframe, and he managed the time really well, stayed relaxed and kept us calm, and took amazing pictures. We were really happy with the variety and the quality of the photos. He was very discrete during the ceremony, and worked really well with all of the family and friends during the portraits.
    Diane V. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing photos!

Emma and her team were so professional and affordable, and the photos came out better than we could have ever imagined! Nazar and Andrey not only shot my wedding, they art directed it - which was crucial because admittedly my husband and I are awkward in front of a camera. They managed the time they had precisely and efficiently, and they brought great energy and artistic suggestions which also did not go unnoticed, as many of us were full of wedding jitters. My bridal party and family all commented on how easy and fun they made the experience for them. Oh, and did I mention that they totally came through for us in a jam when the original photographer I booked canceled 3 weeks out?! In the end, I'm glad he did because I feel like I got great photos AND a great experience. Just hire them. They're pros!
    Nicolas N. Married on 09/18/2021

Couldn't be more pleased

Great photos, remarkably quick turnaround, and really easy communication throughout. Highly recommend.

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Nick! You guys were amazing to work with too. We are so happy that we were able to capture your special day!
    Jenna M. Married on 07/16/2021

Incredible!

I cannot recommend Emma Cleary Photo and Video enough. My husband and I worked with Nazar and Angel for photography and Edison and Michael for videography for our recent wedding and to say they were amazing is an understatement. Upon meeting Emma, my husband and I instantly fell in love with her and her team’s talent and style. Working with Emma over the course of three postponements truly took so much stress off of us. She and her team were professional, communicative, and genuine. On the day of our wedding in 100 degree heat, the team shined. Nazar is a natural talent who made my husband and I (who are both very camera shy) feel comfortable and made the experience so enjoyable. The wedding party raved about how fun and easy it was to work with the team, as we aimed to get all first look/bridal party photos done prior to the ceremony. Throughout the night, the team captured some of the most heartfelt, meaningful moments. The journalistic style told the story of the best night of our lives in the most classy, thoughtful way. We are so truly grateful for the incredible work this team has done to capture our wedding. They are absolutely the best!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Jenna, you are a dream client. Thank you for being so sweet and wonderful! We loved working with you too!
    Katherine P. Married on 06/13/2021

Amazing to work with

We had Massimo and Pete for our wedding in NJ and they were fantastic. Both guys were friendly and worked with us to get the shots we wanted (location and people). Haven’t seen the finals yet, but got to see some shots on the camera and they looked fantastic. Emma was great to work with and super responsive about dealing with COVID-related hiccups.

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Katherine for posting a review so quickly! We really enjoyed working with you too! I am working on the images now and they look amazing! I will send you previews asap.
    Emily S. Married on 06/05/2021

Best team!

Emma was great to work with and the team was amazing for our big day! They were attentive and our bridal party loved working with them. They went above and beyond to make sure that we got the photos we wanted. My husband and I truly enjoyed our day with Dmitry Asya and Nazar. The photos are absolutely stunning. 10/10 day

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Yay! I am so glad to hear that Emily! It was our pleasure to work with you. You guys have been wonderful throughout the whole process. We will be in touch asap with the photos and videos!
    Nicole S. Married on 05/21/2021

Highly recommend!

Emma and her team are fantastic to work with! We had to reschedule our event several times due to COVID and Emma was flexible, accommodating, responsive and worked with us every step of the way. We had the pleasure of working with Massimo for our engagement photos and Massimo and Dimitri for our wedding and they were phenomenal! They directed us on exactly what to do, made us feel comfortable, and were so kind and relaxed throughout the entire day. They captured excellent posed shots as well as some amazing candid photos throughout the evening. Our photos came out within a few weeks of the wedding and they are stunning! Emma did a fantastic job editing the photos. We can't decide which ones to choose for our album because they are all fantastic! Thank you Emma, Massimo, and Dimitri for capturing our special day!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! You guys were also wonderful to work with, the wedding was beautiful and we are honored that you chose to work with us!
illustration stars