Emma Cleary Photo & Video Reviews

101 Reviews for Emma Cleary Photo & Video

101 Emma Cleary Photo & Video Reviews

Shirly and Alex · Married on 08/26/2018

Absolutely perfect

We have nothing but extreme praise for the fantastic service and quality of Emma Cleary Photo & Video. From the moment we found them, Emma and her team ensured our wedding would be captured perfectly. Our photographer, Dimitri, was extremely professional as well as being good fun and friendly with all involved. Also, our videographer Anya did a great job, so much so we forgot she was around us a lot! We would recommend Emma and her team to anyone marrying in New York or the surrounding areas!

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

Emma did an absolutely dream-perfect job capturing our wedding at Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson in Westchester, NY this past July. She and her partner (Dimitri) were so professional, efficient, and (most importantly) beyond talented. Emma has an incredible artistic eye and is a truly masterful editor/re-toucher; our family and friends all look like the best versions of themselves in our photographs (as do we...we can hardly believe it's us in the photographs!). My husband and I cannot stop looking through the 840+ picture album, and reliving the best day of our lives again and again! Thank you so much, Emma, for giving us memories that we'll treasure for a lifetime.

Emma Cleary Photo & Video 1
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 2
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 3

Anna · Married on 06/24/2018

We had a pleasure of working with Emma and her team for our engagement and wedding photos. Emma is a very talented photographer and editor! The quality of her photos is truly amazing and we couldn't be happier. It so happens that both the day of our engagement photoshoot and our wedding day were very hot and humid. Emma was very patient and took her time capturing the perfect shot despite being pregnant at the time.
    We also worked with her lead shooter Dimitri on our wedding day. He has a very laid back personality and was great at capturing candids during the reception.

Emma Cleary Photo & Video 4
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 9
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 10
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 11

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Emma was amazing.. from the engagement shoot to the insane (!!!!!) wedding pictures, she truly captured the happiness of the day with an unparalleled eye and beautiful output. Dimitri, Edison and Jay were amazing and made us all feel super comfortable.. felt like they seamlessly fit as part of our special day. Can’t say enough about Emma Cleary Photography.

Eli · Married on 06/16/2018

Emma recently photographed our wedding at the India House and we could not be happier with the results. She and her team were professional, patient, and captured beautiful moments throughout the day. We would recommend Emma Cleary Photography to any New York couple.

Marion · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired Emma Cleary as our photographer for our wedding on 6/9/2018. Emma was shooting another wedding, but we had Massimo as our lead photographer. Massimo was excellent. Had a great eye for details and was efficient. He captured our night perfectly! Our photos turned out beautifully and we have a lot of different types of shots. I am really happy with our gallery and would wholeheartedly recommend Emma Cleary as a photographer for any special occasion!

Carmen · Married on 05/26/2018

As an art and photography lover, I searched vigorously for a photographer that would capture our wedding and the energy of that day. I wanted someone with a journalistic eye, someone who could capture the spontaneity but also the beauty shot, our family's joy, and ours. If you have Emma on your special day, we can guarantee you will have her professionalism, her patience, her talent, and the most incredible memories --- the ones you were hoping and the perfect surprises! Emma, thank you always for your eye and your thoughtful and beautiful work; we're so happy we counted with you for this day. Gracias!

Nelson & Constance · Married on 04/21/2018

Emma, with Asya and Edison, are a really awesome bunch! We found Emma Cleary photography through an online search – they had many positive reviews and the pictures on their website were stunning. From our first email, Emma showed remarkable professionalism and a sense of responsiveness, and it did not take long for us to settle with her for our photos and video. She offered very supportive inputs that helped to shape up our wedding plan, responded to our demands and those of our vendors swiftly, and engaged with us in a very respectful and cordial manner. The turnaround time for our wedding photos was so fast, and they are very beautiful. We are so glad they made our wedding memorable!

Eric · Married on 04/07/2018

Wonderful work! Very professional and resourceful!

Valentina · Married on 03/04/2018

It's easy to see how beautiful Emma's photos are, but we would like to emphasize that working with her is equally as pleasing. She made time to have a lot of communication with us before the wedding, so as to clearly meet all of our very specific needs. On the day of our wedding, Emma was very helpful, going above and beyond normal photographer duties. When we needed her for specific pictures she was always right there, and when we just wanted to enjoy ourselves she seamlessly blended in. Massimo came up with some great angles and original ideas and really added another eye. We particularly loved that she didn't overload us with every shot they took, she presented us with a manageable set of carefully curated photos. We highly recommend working with Emma.

• I

Inah · Married on 12/28/2017

Emma and Nikola were very professional and both were a pleasure to work with. The photos were absolutely beautiful and everyone loved them! We barely noticed them at the wedding but they were still able to capture every important moment. We can't wait to see the album!

Ambre · Married on 12/09/2017

Emma was responsive, insightful and ultimately took fantastic photos. I couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Kristal · Married on 12/02/2017

Emma is an absolutely amazing photographer. Not only did she take incredible pictures at my wedding, any specific picture I asked for she made sure she got for me. I was a very stressed bride and she was still able to work with me and not only calm me down but take amazing pictures in the process. From my experience with her, it is obvious that every job she takes is incredibly important to her and it shows. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Emma and her work.

Jyoti · Married on 10/22/2017

Emma did an unbelievable job at capturing our wedding day. The pictures are beyond beautiful. They are absolutely stunning!!! I'm having a hard time with which pictures I'd want in my album...I want them all. Emma had photographed us for our engagement shoot as well and the feedback from our friends and family further affirmed our appreciation of the pictures. Emma and her 2nd shooter (Massimo) are extremely professional and were on time and ready to go on the day of the wedding. They know all the details that need to be captured and work with you for any special requests. My pictures could easily belong in a high fashion magazine. The quality of their work is unparalleled and I would choose Emma and her team for any future events in a heartbeat.

Christine · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Emma for both our engagement photos and wedding photos and could not be happier! When it was supposed to rain the day of our engagement photos, she was so flexible in waiting to see if the weather would cooperate, and when it looked at the last minute that it would be fine, we made a late decision to go through with them and they turned out great. For our wedding, Emma came with the bride and bridesmaid and her assistant went to the groomsmen. My husband and his groomsmen had so much fun with her assistant as well. Emma was also very flexible the night of the wedding, when at the last minute we asked to add on another half hour of time and she said it was not a problem. We got out photos back very quickly (within a month or so) and they were all amazing! I'd definitely recommend Emma for anyone's engagement and/or wedding photos.

Teryn · Married on 10/08/2017

My fiancé and I came to Emma on somewhat of a short notice to take our engagement photos because we missed the opportunity to capture our proposal. I spent 2 weeks looking at various photographers and their portfolios but I kept coming back to Emma Cleary! Her vision, style and execution was exactly what we wanted. I was also pleased at how fair her pricing is considering the many accolades and press she's received. When it was time for our shoot we had unexpected weather challenges and Emma graciously remained flexible with changing the date and time to offer the best photo opportunities and comfortable weather conditions. I can't speak enough to her professionalism, fun and quirky direction during the shoot, her ideas were so original (even without inspiration shots). Emma was always "checking in" with us to make sure we were enjoying the process and if we wanted to offer our ideas as the shoot went on. She also took the time to get to know us and tell us a bit more about herself. I could go on and on but I truly look forward to working with Emma for upcoming events and hopefully a few years from now for a baby shoot! She's simply awesome!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

We used Emma Cleary Photo and Video for our New York City Wedding on 11/25/17. Emma, Massimo and Aaron were so amazing to work with. Our pictures were just amazing. We had told Emma when we first met that we wanted to take many "New York City" photos on the day of the wedding and she did not disappoint! She sent us a schedule prior to the wedding setting out times for first looks and made sure that we got our New York City photos on Stone Street and in Battery Park. Her organization was superb! On the day of the wedding Aaron and Massimo arrived on time and their creative eyes really captured our day in such a beautiful way. My best friend recommended Emma Cleary to me last year and I would recommend her to anyone looking for artistic and beautiful photos and video.

Sandie · Married on 09/23/2017

FANTASTIC job done by Emma for our daughter's wedding! Such beautiful shots! The dress! The first look! The getting ready shots and the ceremony! All so great! And the scenery! Oh my gosh! She also got great candid shots! So, so nice! She always seemed to be everywhere at the right time. I'd be hugging someone and there she would appear to snap a photo. The mark of great photographer. I also admired how she handled the groomsman, getting the perfect shots. I chuckled in my head as she gave them clear instructions "hands right over left...right...over left." They listened with due respect—and those shots came out beautifully. I have so many “favorite” shots. I don’t know how we'll ever narrow it down!

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Emma this year as our wedding photographer. She first captured our engagement session last fall, and we were thrilled with the results. On our wedding day In September 2017, she was professional, organized, and easy to work with. She brought Massimo as her assistant for the day, and it was lovely working with him as well. We couldn't be happier with the overall results! We recently received all of our photos and they captured every moment beautifully. Her editing and eye for detail is impeccable. We highly recommend Emma!

Russ · Married on 08/26/2017

Emma Cleary is an absolute professional at her craft. It's quite simple, if you want the best outcome of such a precious aspect of your wedding, then call Emma. She and her team photographed our wedding in August and her skill is complimented by her patience, attention to deal, and orchestration of events. We are thrilled with the outcome and forever grateful. Call Emma; get your time reserved; and then cross this huge task off your list.

Martha · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I got married at India House in NYC and we're so glad we worked with Emma. She was amazing--patient, detail-oriented (at one point she said I had a hair in my eye, which I didn't feel!), very creative, and helped with fun poses. Every single image (I'm not exaggerating!) came out perfect! Natural, candid pictures that really reflected the mood and ambiance of the wedding. Thank you, Emma!

brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Emma was so amazing to work with! I just received my photos and absolutely love them! I did not have a huge shot list and told her I wanted more candids, I honestly was not sure what I wanted but she captured everything and looking through the photos was like reliving the day. Emma is super calm and efficient, she was perfect on the wedding day!

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

Emma is the consummate professional in every way, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. For me, getting the best photographer was very important to me since the photos will last a lifetime. I went through many, many portfolios of photographers and knew she was the one when I saw her work. I booked her 1.5 years before my wedding. She is responsive to email and took the time to plan out the day-of itinerary with me to get the shots I want. Her and Massimo arrived on time on my wedding day and was super professional. She also delivered the digital copies of the photos to me about 3 weeks after the wedding and the CD soon after, which was quicker than I expected. I am absolutely in LOVE with my pictures! Everyone also has commented on how beautiful and professional the pictures look. Emma caught moments that I missed being that it's pretty hectic for the bride and groom on the big day. We are currently working on the albums and I cannot wait to see how they come out. She designed the album and placed the order so quickly. Her top-notch service and skill are worth every penny, you won't regret it!

Gregory · Married on 06/03/2017

My wife and I were married at Highlands Country Club in Garrison, NY in June 2017. We had picture-perfect weather, and Emma Cleary and her assistant, Dmitri, took full advantage of that! Emma did an amazing job capturing every moment before, during, and after our wedding. She made the whole experience a lot of fun for us, and was a pleasure to work with on the pre and post-wedding items as well. Emma turned around our photos very quickly and provided us with several very easy ways to access and share our photos with our friends and family. We would recommend Emma to anyone looking for a photographer in the NYC area!

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Emma Cleary as our photographer for our wedding on April 8th, 2o17 at Seasons Catering and Events in NJ. Emma was excellent at giving us direction during our wedding shoot (which we needed) and she captured beautiful moments throughout our wedding. Emma is very organized, professizonal, easy to communicate with, and is truly a talented photographer! I highly recommend using Emma as your photographer if you are looking for outstanding, memorable photos.