Emma Cleary Photo & Video Reviews

144 | New York, NY

144 Reviews for Emma Cleary Photo & Video

Dylan · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Highly Recommend!

We had such a great experience with Emma Cleary Photography! Their team was so professional and helpful in the planning process every step of the way. Our photographer (Asya) was great to work with and very accommodating to our wedding vision on the day of our shoot. The finished photos were phenomenal and we couldn't be happier with them! We wholeheartedly recommend Emma Cleary Photography!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Dylan! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both! The photos turned out so beautifully, we hope that you enjoy them!
  • Michelle

Michelle S. · Married on 03/27/2021

The Happiest Bride

I cannot recommend Emma Cleary more highly! Our wedding faced many obstacles, including pandemic postponement, but all of our interactions with Emma and her team have been wonderful. Massimo shot our micro-wedding ceremony and the photos are all absolutely stunning! It was a somewhat chaotic day and he managed to capture all of the wonderful nuances and moments. I could not be happier and I cannot wait for this team of artists to capture the postponed party when we can all gather safely.

Sent on 04/07/2021

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle. You have been such a pleasure throughout the process and we are so glad that you enjoyed working with us and that you like the photos!
  • Juliette

Juliette G. · Married on 02/10/2021

Glamorous wedding pictures

We had a wonderful experience with Emma and her team.
    The communication and information beforehand were very helpful and clear.
    And on our wedding day, Nazar and Michael did an amazing job, they knew how to make us confortable in front of the camera and to find good spots for a photo shoot. Our pictures looked so glamorous and stunning !! We are beyond happy !

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Lila

Lila · Married on 10/17/2020

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I appreciate the flexibility and patience during this pandemic. We are so grateful to have worked with Massimo and Emma for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day. Emma was very helpful leading up to the events and made sure the timeline of our wedding was what we wanted to capture in photos and video. She is very responsive and willing to go above and beyond to ensure your day is captured the way you want. My husband and I are very pleased with our photos and video!
    We received a sneak peak within 2 weeks of our wedding and our full amount of photos and our video within 3-4 weeks after our wedding which is unheard of. Pricing is also very reasonable especially for what you are getting. Highly recommend! If I could give higher than a 5/5 rating, I would!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Lila, you were a wonderful client and we are very fortunate to have worked with you on your beautiful wedding. We hope to shoot more of your family's milestones in the future!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa C. · Married on 10/09/2020

Best wedding photos, flexible, helpful, amazing top quality team

Emma and her team's photos make me speechless. Massimo did our engagement, and then Dimitri, Linera, and Edison (video) did our wedding. We were all over the place with scheduling the wedding, and Emma was able to accommodate us during this rough time (COVID, moved up date, moved venues, changed timing constantly) and it is just top quality. NOTHING is white washed like you usually see; there is portraits, there is art, this business is everything. My husband and I could not be happier with photos, and Emma is just amazing to work with - special thanks to Emma to helping me with shot lists, scheduling, itinerary, timing (etc etc - I can't even remember everything she did for me/us). Emma knows her stuff and is so approachable. The photos are so good we can't stop looking at them, both of our parents are getting their own albums - it's amazing (Dimitri, Linera, Edwin - you're amazing and fantastic and thank you for helping me stay calm). I cannot recommend Emma enough to all the brides out there. I am warning you, my day was a mess (lateness, covid, people not showing, etc) and I can barely remember how happy I was - it is a whirlwind of a day, it is overwhelming, it is too short! You NEED fantastic photos, you need videography, and you need the quality Emma and her team give you.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Marie D. · Married on 09/12/2020

Great experience!

Emma Cleary and her team have been phenomenal to work with! Emma responds to e-mails quickly & has provided useful feedback throughout this process. She took incredible engagement photos of us and when we had to change our reception date due to COVID, she worked with us to ensure that the dates aligned. Massimo and Edison, shot our micro wedding and were amazing to work with! Planning a wedding during a pandemic is stressful, but Emma and her team made this process a seamless one and the photos and videos are beautiful. Thank you again! We look forward to using this team for our future reception in 2021! -M&C

Sent on 08/05/2020

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Marie! It was our pleasure to work with you and Chris! We are also looking forward to the big(er) event next year!
  • Jodi

Jodi S. · Married on 09/09/2020

Movie quality photos and video!

Want your wedding photos and videos to look like a movie? That's what Emma and her team did for us. Absolutely incredible shots and a beautiful cinematography for the best day of our lives. Thank you, for your talent, professionalism and communication throughout the entire process. And thank you for capturing our special day in the most elegant and beautiful of ways xo

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Ben

Ben L. · Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing wedding photographer!

Emma and Massimo did an amazing job photographing our wedding! We ended up finding her last-minute after another photographer fell through, and she was nothing but a pleasure to work with even under the tight deadline.

Day-of, Massimo captured unforgettable memories of us, our family, and our friends. These photos will be a treasured part of our wedding memories for years to come - we could not be happier!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey B. · Married on 05/16/2020

Look no further- hire Emma Cleary for your photos!

Emma Cleary and her team is the best vendor choice you can possibly make for your wedding. She is so professional, responsive, and helpful from contracting, planning, and through post-wedding. She made our big day an absolute joy. We worked with Massimo and Nazar and I couldnt have imagined that our photos would turn out as beautifully as they did! They made sure to capture every detail of our day and kept us right on time. They almost seemed to disappear into the background while making sure to take every picture we wanted, they were wonderful! I would recommend Emma Cleary and her team to everyone. There is no other photographer that can do what she does and to help make your day so magical.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Emily · Married on 02/12/2020

Emma cleary & team five stars

Choosing Emma Cleary photo for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is truly professional and we trusted her every step of the way. Massimo, who did our engagement photos was professional and hilarious, and put my husband and I at ease. Unfortunately, he was injured right before our wedding, and Dmitri stepped in for our wedding day - he was amazing too! Dmitri and Nikola were perfection. They were like photo-ninjas, silently and unobtrusively getting every shot. They had such an amazing relaxed vibe on the wedding day that put everyone at ease. We are so thrilled with our photos, they came out so perfectly. Thank you, Emma and team!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Emily! I am so glad that you were pleased and that it all worked out. Our team really enjoyed working with you both, and we hope to shoot more milestones in your future!
  • Christine

Christine V. · Married on 12/14/2019

Professional, Gifted and Stunning: Emma Cleary

Emma was a fabulous photographer who was very professional with an amazing eye for detail. On the day of, she was very conscious of our wants and needs in terms of photographs that were essential. She was timely and managed our large group exceedingly well. She made wonderful suggestions prior to the big day that proved she wanted us to get the best photos possible. In the end, the church photos she suggested are some of my favorite. The quality of the photos that we received was stunning and I can’t wait to get our book! When you book her, you get a credit towards a book that I’m so glad to have. I found Emma as a recommended photographer for our vendor and I’m so grateful it worked out. Thank you so much Emma, we truly appreciate you.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Katherine · Married on 12/07/2019

Highly recommend!

Dimitri and Michael shot our wedding at MyMoon in early December, and they were FABULOUS.

Communicating with Dimitri ahead of time was a breeze--he was really responsive, asked thoughtful questions, and totally understood our vision. I was really focused on getting a lot of candids, and they were both amazing about that. I was also really worried about the photographers not being too aggressive about capturing every moment (and thereby blocking guests from properly seeing our ceremony, e.g.), and Dimitri and Michael did such a great job of balancing that while still getting incredible, intimate shots of our most important moments.
    Both Dimitri and Michael were really calming presences, which I didn't even know was something to ask for in photographers, but which made a huge difference to a nervous bride on her wedding day--eternally grateful to them both for that.

Our photos turned out so well, and working with Emma herself was also wonderful-she was super responsive, gave great suggestions, and was overall so accommodating and thoughtful.
    Can't recommend Emma Cleary enough!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Chris W. · Married on 11/29/2019

Great Photgrapher!

My now Wife and I used Emma Cleary Photo for our wedding on Black Friday and they were incredible!

Specifically, we had Nazar and Asya shooting the wedding. They did such an amazing from start to finish. Both were timely in their arrival to the venue, creative in their selection of shots, and incredibly personable. Those in our wedding party who had the opportunity to watch them work were blown away at how organized and inventive they were (And I fully believe those who will be getting married in the future will be prodding us for their contact info!),

Additionally, the cost was both reasonable and oh so worth it. We have all been to a wedding where the photographer was less than stellar and it truly shows in the photos. You get what you pay for and what you're paying for here is talent and experience.

My wife and I are so glad we chose Emma Cleary photo and will be recommending them to all our soon-to-wed friends.

Don't hesitate to book Emma Cleary!

Truly one of the highlights of an amazing evening!!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent photgraphers and photos!

Our photographs from Emma Cleary are stunning!
    We got a full package of 2 photographers for 8 hours, an album (which we haven’t finished yet), and an engagement shoot.
    Our wedding day photographers were Dimitri and Nikola. They were very friendly and punctual. The quality of their work is excellent! Dimitri and Nikola captured all the moments and groups of people that I wanted. We had photos for all the following: getting ready photos, the couple at Brooklyn Bridge Park, family photos at the venue, ketubah signing, venue space and guests’ arrival, the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing and dessert. The techniques used makes the pictures really magnificent.
    We received 800 pictures. I am very happy with how the photos turned out. It’s difficult to pick our favorites for the album!
    Emma was our point-person during the planning process. She had great suggestions for us and was very responsive to my emails and questions. She was very easy to work with and very professional.
    Our engagement shot was with Massimo in Prospect Park. Those photos came out wonderfully also! It was good to do the engagement shot to get a feel for being in the spotlight a little bit before the wedding.
    Overall, I highly recommend Emma Cleary!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 11/10/2019

Best photographer ever!

Emma and Dimitri did absolutely AMAZING work!!! I cannot stop looking at the photos. They perfectly captured every aspect of our amazing day which I continue to relive while looking at the photos. Emma also shot out engagement photos which set the stage for the wedding photos we knew would be perfect! Emma is on top of her game! She answered all of my emails and questions super fast and was so organized in making sure all of the specialty photos that I wanted were taken. I couldn't have asked for a better and easier experience working with a photographer! They say a picture says a thousand words, Emma and Dimitri's photos say a million!!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Sophie G. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing photography and team!

We worked with Emma for both our engagement shoot and wedding, where Dimitri helped with photography and Asya and Michael did videography. The entire team is warm, fun, skilled, and efficient. They added to the spirit of the day and made sure we got all the posed and candid shots we hoped for without disrupting the flow of anything. They captured the joy, love, warmth, and beauty of the day in a natural and genuine way. I could not be happier with how our photos turned out, have gotten endless compliments, and am so happy we chose to work with Emma and her team to capture our wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Emer

Emer M. · Married on 10/13/2019

Incredible Photos & Video

We just got our photos and video back from our wedding a month ago, and let me tell you, Emma Cleary and her team delivered! We had taken our engagement photos with Emma and after seeing those beautiful shots, we could not wait to get our hands on the wedding photos. Emma and Massimo captured all the special moments so well, it’s hard to choose our favorites. Emma’s documentary-style photos are so much more than your typical wedding photos and added a level of uniqueness that makes our photos feel very personal. The videos are also lovely—some of the shots truly feel like a movie, sweeping around the room during our first dance, it made us feel like we were right back there in the room! We are not the most natural in front of a camera, but Emma and her team gave great direction and made us feel very comfortable. We cannot say enough great things about the product or the people at Emma Cleary Photography!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 09/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Emma and her team of photographers were recommended to us to shoot our Fall Wedding and they exceed our expectations! Emma was a pleasure to work with; she was quick to respond to our questions and always willing to be flexible with our needs. Massimo was our lead shooter, and we were absolutely blown away by the creativity and quality of photos that he produced. They were a lot of fun to work with, and really seem to love what they do. Massimo and Nazar were so amazing! We love our photos so much! Nazar was so creative with the getting ready pictures for the groomsmen pictures on the golf course. We would HIGHLY recommend Emma Cleary Photography. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica, it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for allowing us to photograph your day, you are a stunning bride!
  • Britney

Britney M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Above and beyond

Emma and her team are beyond amazing! I would recommend her to absolutely everyone. The photos and videos are above and beyond my dreams. They captured everything perfectly and I really felt like I lived through them all over again when I see the photos and my video reel. The whole team is dedicated, listens to you and so passionate about their jobs and making sure you as the bride and groom get everything you want out of the experience. I am SO happy and SO thankful.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Brittany M. · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing!!!

We hired Emma and her team of photographers/videographers for our Fall Wedding, and they exceed our expectations! Emma was a pleasure to work with; she was quick to respond to our questions and always willing to be flexible with our needs. Massimo was our lead shooter, and we were absolutely blown away by the creativity and quality of photos that he produced. Not only that, but they were a lot of fun to work with, and really seem to love what they do. Dimitri, Asya, and Edison were all amazing! We love our photos so much! They're so bright and beautiful. We would HIGHLY recommend Emma Cleary Photo+Video. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2019

Photo & Video

We used Emma Cleary Photo & Video for our engagement shoot in Central Park and as our photographer and videographer for our wedding. From the first time I reached out to Emma, she was extremely responsive, professional, and accommodating. Emma shot our engagement shoot in Central Park and the photos came out beautifully! She was great with suggesting spots for the shoot since she has a lot of experience shooting in Central Park, and helped to direct our poses. She also had a very quick turnaround getting us the engagement photos back which was great. Dimitri and Nazar were our photographers for the wedding and Michael was the videographer. They were all so fun to work with and they really took their time to make sure they got a lot of great shots. We just got our photos back and there are almost 1,000 edited, beautiful photos that we are thrilled with! Emma is an amazing photo editor, and it was a selling point for us that she gives you all edited photos, and not just some edited with the others unedited like other photographers I spoke to do. She also makes a highlight video reel, in addition to a longer (also edited) video, and gives you all the raw footage as well! I would highly recommend using Emma Cleary Photo & Video!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Z

Zeilan L. · Married on 08/03/2019

The type of photographer you want

Emma took our engagement photos in Central Park. We don’t live in NYC currently so we only had one day to make it work and it was a big success. She has a great eye, she is professional and truly listens to what the person wants out of their photos. I did a lot of research and she has great prices. We feel very lucky to have found her. Thank you Emma!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Zeilan! It was truly a pleasure to work with you and Jonathan! All the best in your future together!
  • Raya

Raya · Married on 07/28/2019

Excellent Wedding Photography and Videography Services!

Emma Cleary Photo & Video provided fantastic photography and videography services for our wedding day. Emma and her team - Dimitri, Asya, and Massimo - were professional, timely, responsible and reliable and we couldn't be happier with our high-quality wedding photos, album, and videos! Thank you for capturing our special, unforgettable day in such a beautiful and impeccable way!!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Stephanie T. · Married on 07/13/2019

Book immediately! Look no further!!!

Emma and her team are beyond incredible - the wedding photos we received from our NYC wedding capture the day perfectly! The team came through and recreated all my dream images - I felt like I got the Instagram wedding of my dreams. Emma and her second shooter, Massimo, were amazing to work with and made sure to get all the shots I requested and the final product is well worth it. I can not recommend enough!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Hi Stephanie,

You are too sweet, thank you for letting us shoot your beautiful wedding! I agree the shots are definitely instagram standouts, thanks to you too! Hope to work with you again on the next milestone :)

Calli · Married on 07/09/2019

Emma is amazing!

Emma & her entire team are amazing to work with. The photos are elegant, unique, and captured the essence of the night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2019