Emma Cleary Photo & Video Reviews

Emma Cleary Photo & Video 6
Emma Cleary Photo & Video 7

Hannah S · Married on 02/17/2019

Great wedding photos

Emma and her team are great! They are true pros and really listen to your vision. They are also incredibly talented. My photos are gorgeous!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Hannah, your photos are gorgeous because you are gorgeous! Loved working with you. Thank you so much for being so kind. :)
  • Y

Yasmin H · Married on 02/13/2019

Satisfied Customer

Honestly, I just did a quick Google search for photographers in the NYC area. Emma's name was one of the first and highest rated to come up, and with good reason. When I reached out, I was a little concerned that my 7-guest elopement would be small fry for her, but she was the first photographer to respond to my request and her price was reasonable. Emma was professional, kind, and easy to work with on our wedding day. We are very satisfied with the end results. Thank you, Emma!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Yasmin! It was such a pleasure working with you! I look forward to working with you on future occasions. All the best. - Emma
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

Emma captured some truly amazing moments, amidst the chaos! Very thankful for her patience and truly artistic approach! Highly recommended! Amazing shots!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Cynthia, it was such a fun wedding! You guys did an amazing job putting it all together. Thanks for having Asya and I there!
  • Christine

Christine Ryan · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Photos/Video

Emma and her team were amazing! They did our photography and videography for our wedding and we are so happy with the end products (which came back faster than expected). Emma was professional, punctual, and flexible with the demands of our wedding party. Emma was able to easily manage a large wedding party as well as our large families by helping to coordinate people quickly. We really enjoyed working with her and the team, and they did a good job blending in with the crowd to not distract from the wedding or reception. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Christine! It was such an honor to shoot your wedding! Thank you so much for the kind words! - Emma

Grace · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing Photographer

Emma and her team handled photography and videography for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the decision. Starting all the way back at our engagement shoot, Emma was professional, accommodating and provided an amazing end product. We were blown away when we received our photos and videos and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer (and/or videographer) for their wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Grace! It was a pleasure working with you and Matt. Your easygoing attitude and sincere love towards each other and your families is what made the photos so special! XX

Katherine · Married on 08/31/2018

Incredible Talent!

We are so grateful to Emma and her team for our wedding photos! She is a consummate professional and our photographers effectively captured all of the important aspects of the day. Your wedding photos will perfectly capture the emotion and fun of your day that you can relive forever. Her portfolio speaks to her and her team’s incredible talent. The team is well balanced with creative insight to obtain truly unique shots, along with being easy going and flexible. Emma was accommodating and easy to communicate with and her response time was swift, which any bride will understand is crucially important. Our photos were delivered and edited with amazing detail in a timely manner. The album process has been smooth and we are so impressed with Emma’s ability to tell the story of the day through the photos.

Shirly and Alex · Married on 08/26/2018

Absolutely perfect

We have nothing but extreme praise for the fantastic service and quality of Emma Cleary Photo & Video. From the moment we found them, Emma and her team ensured our wedding would be captured perfectly. Our photographer, Dimitri, was extremely professional as well as being good fun and friendly with all involved. Also, our videographer Anya did a great job, so much so we forgot she was around us a lot! We would recommend Emma and her team to anyone marrying in New York or the surrounding areas!

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

Emma did an absolutely dream-perfect job capturing our wedding at Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson in Westchester, NY this past July. She and her partner (Dimitri) were so professional, efficient, and (most importantly) beyond talented. Emma has an incredible artistic eye and is a truly masterful editor/re-toucher; our family and friends all look like the best versions of themselves in our photographs (as do we...we can hardly believe it's us in the photographs!). My husband and I cannot stop looking through the 840+ picture album, and reliving the best day of our lives again and again! Thank you so much, Emma, for giving us memories that we'll treasure for a lifetime.

Emma Cleary Photo & Video 8
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 9
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 10

Denise · Married on 07/07/2018

Brilliant Work

I loved worked with Emma and her team. We heard about her through our best man, who is actually one of her photographers. She was extremely professional and prompt in her replies from the very start, and gave us an incredible package. Aaron and Asya shot our big day, and they did an amazing job. They were very easy to work with, were great at giving direction to the big groups, but also took my suggestions for photos and were very flexible. They captured so many beautiful moments, and I'm so grateful for that. We also did some follow-up work with Emma in creating an album. She made accessing the photos online so easy, and gave us a link that we were able to share with family. The album she made for us was gorgeous, and exactly what we envisioned. I can't recommend Emma and her team highly enough -- any one of them is an asset to your vendor team.

Anna · Married on 06/24/2018

We had a pleasure of working with Emma and her team for our engagement and wedding photos. Emma is a very talented photographer and editor! The quality of her photos is truly amazing and we couldn't be happier. It so happens that both the day of our engagement photoshoot and our wedding day were very hot and humid. Emma was very patient and took her time capturing the perfect shot despite being pregnant at the time.
    We also worked with her lead shooter Dimitri on our wedding day. He has a very laid back personality and was great at capturing candids during the reception.

Emma Cleary Photo & Video 11
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 16
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 17
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 18

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Emma was amazing.. from the engagement shoot to the insane (!!!!!) wedding pictures, she truly captured the happiness of the day with an unparalleled eye and beautiful output. Dimitri, Edison and Jay were amazing and made us all feel super comfortable.. felt like they seamlessly fit as part of our special day. Can’t say enough about Emma Cleary Photography.

Eli · Married on 06/16/2018

Emma recently photographed our wedding at the India House and we could not be happier with the results. She and her team were professional, patient, and captured beautiful moments throughout the day. We would recommend Emma Cleary Photography to any New York couple.

Marion · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired Emma Cleary as our photographer for our wedding on 6/9/2018. Emma was shooting another wedding, but we had Massimo as our lead photographer. Massimo was excellent. Had a great eye for details and was efficient. He captured our night perfectly! Our photos turned out beautifully and we have a lot of different types of shots. I am really happy with our gallery and would wholeheartedly recommend Emma Cleary as a photographer for any special occasion!

Carmen · Married on 05/26/2018

As an art and photography lover, I searched vigorously for a photographer that would capture our wedding and the energy of that day. I wanted someone with a journalistic eye, someone who could capture the spontaneity but also the beauty shot, our family's joy, and ours. If you have Emma on your special day, we can guarantee you will have her professionalism, her patience, her talent, and the most incredible memories --- the ones you were hoping and the perfect surprises! Emma, thank you always for your eye and your thoughtful and beautiful work; we're so happy we counted with you for this day. Gracias!

Nelson & Constance · Married on 04/21/2018

Emma, with Asya and Edison, are a really awesome bunch! We found Emma Cleary photography through an online search – they had many positive reviews and the pictures on their website were stunning. From our first email, Emma showed remarkable professionalism and a sense of responsiveness, and it did not take long for us to settle with her for our photos and video. She offered very supportive inputs that helped to shape up our wedding plan, responded to our demands and those of our vendors swiftly, and engaged with us in a very respectful and cordial manner. The turnaround time for our wedding photos was so fast, and they are very beautiful. We are so glad they made our wedding memorable!

Eric · Married on 04/07/2018

Wonderful work! Very professional and resourceful!

• O

Oleksandr · Married on 04/04/2018

Great photographer who goes above and beyond!

Emma is a great photographer who went above and beyond with our wedding photography. Many thanks for all your help, hard work, and dedication!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Oleksandr. It was a pleasure working with you and Asena. I absolutely loved the Grand Central images, you both looked stunning on your wedding day. All the best! - Emma

Valentina · Married on 03/04/2018

It's easy to see how beautiful Emma's photos are, but we would like to emphasize that working with her is equally as pleasing. She made time to have a lot of communication with us before the wedding, so as to clearly meet all of our very specific needs. On the day of our wedding, Emma was very helpful, going above and beyond normal photographer duties. When we needed her for specific pictures she was always right there, and when we just wanted to enjoy ourselves she seamlessly blended in. Massimo came up with some great angles and original ideas and really added another eye. We particularly loved that she didn't overload us with every shot they took, she presented us with a manageable set of carefully curated photos. We highly recommend working with Emma.

• I

Inah · Married on 12/28/2017

Emma and Nikola were very professional and both were a pleasure to work with. The photos were absolutely beautiful and everyone loved them! We barely noticed them at the wedding but they were still able to capture every important moment. We can't wait to see the album!

Ambre · Married on 12/09/2017

Emma was responsive, insightful and ultimately took fantastic photos. I couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Kristal · Married on 12/02/2017

Emma is an absolutely amazing photographer. Not only did she take incredible pictures at my wedding, any specific picture I asked for she made sure she got for me. I was a very stressed bride and she was still able to work with me and not only calm me down but take amazing pictures in the process. From my experience with her, it is obvious that every job she takes is incredibly important to her and it shows. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Emma and her work.

Jyoti · Married on 10/22/2017

Emma did an unbelievable job at capturing our wedding day. The pictures are beyond beautiful. They are absolutely stunning!!! I'm having a hard time with which pictures I'd want in my album...I want them all. Emma had photographed us for our engagement shoot as well and the feedback from our friends and family further affirmed our appreciation of the pictures. Emma and her 2nd shooter (Massimo) are extremely professional and were on time and ready to go on the day of the wedding. They know all the details that need to be captured and work with you for any special requests. My pictures could easily belong in a high fashion magazine. The quality of their work is unparalleled and I would choose Emma and her team for any future events in a heartbeat.

Christine · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Emma for both our engagement photos and wedding photos and could not be happier! When it was supposed to rain the day of our engagement photos, she was so flexible in waiting to see if the weather would cooperate, and when it looked at the last minute that it would be fine, we made a late decision to go through with them and they turned out great. For our wedding, Emma came with the bride and bridesmaid and her assistant went to the groomsmen. My husband and his groomsmen had so much fun with her assistant as well. Emma was also very flexible the night of the wedding, when at the last minute we asked to add on another half hour of time and she said it was not a problem. We got out photos back very quickly (within a month or so) and they were all amazing! I'd definitely recommend Emma for anyone's engagement and/or wedding photos.

Teryn · Married on 10/08/2017

My fiancé and I came to Emma on somewhat of a short notice to take our engagement photos because we missed the opportunity to capture our proposal. I spent 2 weeks looking at various photographers and their portfolios but I kept coming back to Emma Cleary! Her vision, style and execution was exactly what we wanted. I was also pleased at how fair her pricing is considering the many accolades and press she's received. When it was time for our shoot we had unexpected weather challenges and Emma graciously remained flexible with changing the date and time to offer the best photo opportunities and comfortable weather conditions. I can't speak enough to her professionalism, fun and quirky direction during the shoot, her ideas were so original (even without inspiration shots). Emma was always "checking in" with us to make sure we were enjoying the process and if we wanted to offer our ideas as the shoot went on. She also took the time to get to know us and tell us a bit more about herself. I could go on and on but I truly look forward to working with Emma for upcoming events and hopefully a few years from now for a baby shoot! She's simply awesome!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

We used Emma Cleary Photo and Video for our New York City Wedding on 11/25/17. Emma, Massimo and Aaron were so amazing to work with. Our pictures were just amazing. We had told Emma when we first met that we wanted to take many "New York City" photos on the day of the wedding and she did not disappoint! She sent us a schedule prior to the wedding setting out times for first looks and made sure that we got our New York City photos on Stone Street and in Battery Park. Her organization was superb! On the day of the wedding Aaron and Massimo arrived on time and their creative eyes really captured our day in such a beautiful way. My best friend recommended Emma Cleary to me last year and I would recommend her to anyone looking for artistic and beautiful photos and video.