Emma Cleary Photo & Video Reviews

Emma Cleary Photo & Video 7
  • Britney

Britney Minutillo · Married on 09/14/2019

Above and beyond

Emma and her team are beyond amazing! I would recommend her to absolutely everyone. The photos and videos are above and beyond my dreams. They captured everything perfectly and I really felt like I lived through them all over again when I see the photos and my video reel. The whole team is dedicated, listens to you and so passionate about their jobs and making sure you as the bride and groom get everything you want out of the experience. I am SO happy and SO thankful.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Brittany Masi · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing!!!

We hired Emma and her team of photographers/videographers for our Fall Wedding, and they exceed our expectations! Emma was a pleasure to work with; she was quick to respond to our questions and always willing to be flexible with our needs. Massimo was our lead shooter, and we were absolutely blown away by the creativity and quality of photos that he produced. Not only that, but they were a lot of fun to work with, and really seem to love what they do. Dimitri, Asya, and Edison were all amazing! We love our photos so much! They're so bright and beautiful. We would HIGHLY recommend Emma Cleary Photo+Video. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Michelle B · Married on 09/07/2019

Photo & Video

We used Emma Cleary Photo & Video for our engagement shoot in Central Park and as our photographer and videographer for our wedding. From the first time I reached out to Emma, she was extremely responsive, professional, and accommodating. Emma shot our engagement shoot in Central Park and the photos came out beautifully! She was great with suggesting spots for the shoot since she has a lot of experience shooting in Central Park, and helped to direct our poses. She also had a very quick turnaround getting us the engagement photos back which was great. Dimitri and Nazar were our photographers for the wedding and Michael was the videographer. They were all so fun to work with and they really took their time to make sure they got a lot of great shots. We just got our photos back and there are almost 1,000 edited, beautiful photos that we are thrilled with! Emma is an amazing photo editor, and it was a selling point for us that she gives you all edited photos, and not just some edited with the others unedited like other photographers I spoke to do. She also makes a highlight video reel, in addition to a longer (also edited) video, and gives you all the raw footage as well! I would highly recommend using Emma Cleary Photo & Video!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Z

Zeilan Lopez · Married on 08/03/2019

The type of photographer you want

Emma took our engagement photos in Central Park. We don’t live in NYC currently so we only had one day to make it work and it was a big success. She has a great eye, she is professional and truly listens to what the person wants out of their photos. I did a lot of research and she has great prices. We feel very lucky to have found her. Thank you Emma!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Zeilan! It was truly a pleasure to work with you and Jonathan! All the best in your future together!

Stephanie Thomas · Married on 07/13/2019

Book immediately! Look no further!!!

Emma and her team are beyond incredible - the wedding photos we received from our NYC wedding capture the day perfectly! The team came through and recreated all my dream images - I felt like I got the Instagram wedding of my dreams. Emma and her second shooter, Massimo, were amazing to work with and made sure to get all the shots I requested and the final product is well worth it. I can not recommend enough!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 8
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 9

Hi Stephanie,

You are too sweet, thank you for letting us shoot your beautiful wedding! I agree the shots are definitely instagram standouts, thanks to you too! Hope to work with you again on the next milestone :)

Calli G · Married on 07/09/2019

Emma is amazing!

Emma & her entire team are amazing to work with. The photos are elegant, unique, and captured the essence of the night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Kiarashi · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent experience overall!

I hired Emma Cleary and her team to photograph and videograph my wedding as well as engagement shoot. From beginning to end, Emma was extremely attentive, prompt in her responses to email/phone and detail-oriented. I had Massimo shoot my engagement and wedding and he was a pleasure to work with. He is very creative and has an excellent eye for photography. On the wedding day, he came with a second shooter, Nazar as well as the videography team and they were all wonderful. They all had a great vision and aimed to get great shots. They were very accommodating and sweet throughout he entire process. My pictures arrived rather quickly, within 2-3 weeks I believe and turned out beautifully! I would highly recommend Emma and her team for any photo shoot!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the best in your new home!

- Emma and team
  • Sheila

Sheila Estepan · Married on 05/11/2019

Emma was wonderful to work with! From the start she was very professional and truly made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera

We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos. Emma’s work is truly phenomenal.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 10

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Sheila! It was such a pleasure working with you and your lovely family. I hope to see you all again someday! - Emma

Hannah S · Married on 02/17/2019

Great wedding photos

Emma and her team are great! They are true pros and really listen to your vision. They are also incredibly talented. My photos are gorgeous!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Hannah, your photos are gorgeous because you are gorgeous! Loved working with you. Thank you so much for being so kind. :)
  • Y

Yasmin H · Married on 02/13/2019

Satisfied Customer

Honestly, I just did a quick Google search for photographers in the NYC area. Emma's name was one of the first and highest rated to come up, and with good reason. When I reached out, I was a little concerned that my 7-guest elopement would be small fry for her, but she was the first photographer to respond to my request and her price was reasonable. Emma was professional, kind, and easy to work with on our wedding day. We are very satisfied with the end results. Thank you, Emma!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Yasmin! It was such a pleasure working with you! I look forward to working with you on future occasions. All the best. - Emma
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

Emma captured some truly amazing moments, amidst the chaos! Very thankful for her patience and truly artistic approach! Highly recommended! Amazing shots!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Cynthia, it was such a fun wedding! You guys did an amazing job putting it all together. Thanks for having Asya and I there!
  • Christine

Christine Ryan · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Photos/Video

Emma and her team were amazing! They did our photography and videography for our wedding and we are so happy with the end products (which came back faster than expected). Emma was professional, punctual, and flexible with the demands of our wedding party. Emma was able to easily manage a large wedding party as well as our large families by helping to coordinate people quickly. We really enjoyed working with her and the team, and they did a good job blending in with the crowd to not distract from the wedding or reception. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Christine! It was such an honor to shoot your wedding! Thank you so much for the kind words! - Emma

Grace · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing Photographer

Emma and her team handled photography and videography for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the decision. Starting all the way back at our engagement shoot, Emma was professional, accommodating and provided an amazing end product. We were blown away when we received our photos and videos and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer (and/or videographer) for their wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Grace! It was a pleasure working with you and Matt. Your easygoing attitude and sincere love towards each other and your families is what made the photos so special! XX

Katherine · Married on 08/31/2018

Incredible Talent!

We are so grateful to Emma and her team for our wedding photos! She is a consummate professional and our photographers effectively captured all of the important aspects of the day. Your wedding photos will perfectly capture the emotion and fun of your day that you can relive forever. Her portfolio speaks to her and her team’s incredible talent. The team is well balanced with creative insight to obtain truly unique shots, along with being easy going and flexible. Emma was accommodating and easy to communicate with and her response time was swift, which any bride will understand is crucially important. Our photos were delivered and edited with amazing detail in a timely manner. The album process has been smooth and we are so impressed with Emma’s ability to tell the story of the day through the photos.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Shirly and Alex · Married on 08/26/2018

Absolutely perfect

We have nothing but extreme praise for the fantastic service and quality of Emma Cleary Photo & Video. From the moment we found them, Emma and her team ensured our wedding would be captured perfectly. Our photographer, Dimitri, was extremely professional as well as being good fun and friendly with all involved. Also, our videographer Anya did a great job, so much so we forgot she was around us a lot! We would recommend Emma and her team to anyone marrying in New York or the surrounding areas!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

Emma did an absolutely dream-perfect job capturing our wedding at Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson in Westchester, NY this past July. She and her partner (Dimitri) were so professional, efficient, and (most importantly) beyond talented. Emma has an incredible artistic eye and is a truly masterful editor/re-toucher; our family and friends all look like the best versions of themselves in our photographs (as do we...we can hardly believe it's us in the photographs!). My husband and I cannot stop looking through the 840+ picture album, and reliving the best day of our lives again and again! Thank you so much, Emma, for giving us memories that we'll treasure for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 11
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 12
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 13

Denise · Married on 07/07/2018

Brilliant Work

I loved worked with Emma and her team. We heard about her through our best man, who is actually one of her photographers. She was extremely professional and prompt in her replies from the very start, and gave us an incredible package. Aaron and Asya shot our big day, and they did an amazing job. They were very easy to work with, were great at giving direction to the big groups, but also took my suggestions for photos and were very flexible. They captured so many beautiful moments, and I'm so grateful for that. We also did some follow-up work with Emma in creating an album. She made accessing the photos online so easy, and gave us a link that we were able to share with family. The album she made for us was gorgeous, and exactly what we envisioned. I can't recommend Emma and her team highly enough -- any one of them is an asset to your vendor team.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Anna · Married on 06/24/2018

We had a pleasure of working with Emma and her team for our engagement and wedding photos. Emma is a very talented photographer and editor! The quality of her photos is truly amazing and we couldn't be happier. It so happens that both the day of our engagement photoshoot and our wedding day were very hot and humid. Emma was very patient and took her time capturing the perfect shot despite being pregnant at the time.
    We also worked with her lead shooter Dimitri on our wedding day. He has a very laid back personality and was great at capturing candids during the reception.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 19
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 20
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 21

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Emma was amazing.. from the engagement shoot to the insane (!!!!!) wedding pictures, she truly captured the happiness of the day with an unparalleled eye and beautiful output. Dimitri, Edison and Jay were amazing and made us all feel super comfortable.. felt like they seamlessly fit as part of our special day. Can’t say enough about Emma Cleary Photography.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Eli · Married on 06/16/2018

Emma recently photographed our wedding at the India House and we could not be happier with the results. She and her team were professional, patient, and captured beautiful moments throughout the day. We would recommend Emma Cleary Photography to any New York couple.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Marion · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired Emma Cleary as our photographer for our wedding on 6/9/2018. Emma was shooting another wedding, but we had Massimo as our lead photographer. Massimo was excellent. Had a great eye for details and was efficient. He captured our night perfectly! Our photos turned out beautifully and we have a lot of different types of shots. I am really happy with our gallery and would wholeheartedly recommend Emma Cleary as a photographer for any special occasion!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Carmen · Married on 05/26/2018

As an art and photography lover, I searched vigorously for a photographer that would capture our wedding and the energy of that day. I wanted someone with a journalistic eye, someone who could capture the spontaneity but also the beauty shot, our family's joy, and ours. If you have Emma on your special day, we can guarantee you will have her professionalism, her patience, her talent, and the most incredible memories --- the ones you were hoping and the perfect surprises! Emma, thank you always for your eye and your thoughtful and beautiful work; we're so happy we counted with you for this day. Gracias!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Nelson & Constance · Married on 04/21/2018

Emma, with Asya and Edison, are a really awesome bunch! We found Emma Cleary photography through an online search – they had many positive reviews and the pictures on their website were stunning. From our first email, Emma showed remarkable professionalism and a sense of responsiveness, and it did not take long for us to settle with her for our photos and video. She offered very supportive inputs that helped to shape up our wedding plan, responded to our demands and those of our vendors swiftly, and engaged with us in a very respectful and cordial manner. The turnaround time for our wedding photos was so fast, and they are very beautiful. We are so glad they made our wedding memorable!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Eric · Married on 04/07/2018

Wonderful work! Very professional and resourceful!

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • O

Oleksandr · Married on 04/04/2018

Great photographer who goes above and beyond!

Emma is a great photographer who went above and beyond with our wedding photography. Many thanks for all your help, hard work, and dedication!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Emma Cleary Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Oleksandr. It was a pleasure working with you and Asena. I absolutely loved the Grand Central images, you both looked stunning on your wedding day. All the best! - Emma