Emjayography Reviews

32 | Frederick, MD

32 Reviews for Emjayography

• David

David · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Michael did photos at my friend's wedding. I was in a few of them and I love them! And looking at the entire album that he posted, I was very impressed by the quality of each picture. Truly captured the amazing moments of the evening! Way to go man, keep going!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you for the review, I am so glad you enjoyed all the photos from the wedding!

Janell Davis · Married on 10/30/2020

Highly recommend Michael

I found Michael when I was searching for a photographer for my wedding. I'm so glad that I found him. He had the best reasonable price for what I was looking for. He was very professional. I love my photos. All of our pictures are beautiful! I highly recommend Michael! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Peggy Combs · Married on 10/10/2020

mother of the bride

I think they were the most amazing photographers!!! I would recommend them to everyone or anyone that needs great pictures! they were very professional and yet very personable.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you so much for the Review and recommendation. We are happy could deliver amazing photos for your family.
  • Katriana

Katriana Pack · Married on 10/10/2020

best photographer ever!

we have a very big family he handled it very well!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you, we had so much fun with your Big Family & Delivering beautiful Images of your family & Friends. We are glad you loved the photos and that we handled it well.

Leonard Fisher · Married on 09/05/2020

Great Photographer who was very flexible!

Michael and Maddy were great! We had a big wedding planned, bit with COVID, we had to shuffle things around. Michael was very flexible with his time and pricing and made the day a breeze for us. He brought Maddy, at no charge to us and they got some amazing shots! Would recommend to all in the area!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review! Glad we could accommodate you in this crazy new world of Covid. Maddy and I had such a great time photographing your wedding it was our pleasure.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/31/2020

Emjay is by far the best photographer we could have chosen to capture our big day. He was extraordinarily patient and asked what photos we wanted taken. When we ran out of ideas, he suggested some excellent ones and they turned out fantastic. He was very quick in getting the photos done and made the whole experience relaxing and fun. He even put the photos on a special Star Wars usb drive for my husband. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a stress free and well captured wedding day.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you so much, I am so happy you enjoyed all the photos and had a great experience with us. Emjayography looks forward to working with you in the future. Congratulation to the new bride we wish you many amazing years together!
  • Cindy

Cindy path · Married on 10/12/2019

10/12/19 MOORE wedding

Cannot thank michael @ emjayography and his helper David enough, for shooting the most amazing photos from our wedding, Michael did our engagement photos as well and we just fell in love with his style and just him! Super nice and personable, made us feel so comfortable for people who don’t do photos very well lol michael was very good with communicating and getting our photos back to us super fast and in great quality! You definitely get the bang for your buck but so much more because he just captures the unforgettable moments so well! Can’t recommend him enough! Thank you again!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you so much for the Review. We had an amazing time at your wedding and wish both you and Matt an amazing life together.
  • Steven

Steven W Evans · Married on 09/28/2019

Emjayography

Emjay did a excellent job on my son’s wedding. The music was terrific emjay is a total pro. my wife and I loved everything about the video he did. we highly recommend him. We know who we will pick for our next wedding we have 3 more kids great job Emjay.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I am so glad you enjoyed the video and I look forward more weddings with your family!

Andrew Evans · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply amazing!

We weren’t originally planning to hire a videographer, but our parents insisted, and we are so glad they did. Emjayography worked with us to understand what we wanted and then went way above and beyond what we asked for. The video that they provided us is simply amazing and really captured the highlights of our perfect day. Emjayography did a fantastic job and we have had so many compliments on the video from our guests and family. Thank you for giving us this keepsake Emjay! We couldn’t be happier and we will definitely recommend you to others

Sent on 10/03/2019

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review I am so glad you guys loved the video! I wish you both a life time of happiness.

Jenna · Married on 09/21/2019

Michael was awesome to work with

Michael was great, he kept in contact with me up to the wedding, showed up early and started shooting pictures I never imagined I’d have from my wedding day. He is very reasonably priced

Sent on 10/01/2019

Emjayography's reply:

I am so happy that you loved you wedding photos, I had so much fun at your wedding. Glad I could capture all those wonderful moments!

Amber Mech · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Value for Your Money!

Michael Redding, owner of Emjayography, was absolutely phenomenal on my wedding day! He showed up early, was ready to get started, and most importantly, he always made me and my wife feel comfortable. He acted more as a friend rather than just someone we hired for a service. He was always professional and also gave advice on what types of pictures would and would not work with the surroundings we were given and the props that were used. If I have any friends or family with weddings coming up, I would recommend him every time. He gave us a great price on the package we purchased and I don't regret hiring him for a second!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Emjayography's reply:

Thank your for such an amazing review! I so much fun photographing your special day and Wish you both many years of Happiness.
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic video - above and beyond!

We booked Michael SUPER last minute to be the videographer for our ceremony only. We had budgetary restrictions but he worked with us generously and shot our ceremony beautifully, even staying late a bit to get secret interviews from our friends and family. The video turn around was super quick and he did such a fabulous job with our video. We can't believe we almost didn't have these moments captured on video! I would recommend Emjayography to anyone needing a wedding videographer! Loved working with him!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review, had an amazing time capturing your wedding and I wish you both many beautiful years of Marriage.

Brooke · Married on 04/26/2019

Emjay is an amazing photographer. Love the how he makes it real in photos. Works with the lighting and makes everything glow. Very patient with kids lol.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you so much for Reviewing Us! Glad you loved your photos and Congratulations again on your Engagment!

Sara Previte · Married on 10/20/2018

From Parent of Bride Excellent Special thanks To Cathy!!!

Thanks to Cathy and Hotel staff at La Valencia the Previte/Kreitzer wedding 10/20/18 was a magical dream come true. From start to finish Cathy took us under her wing and everything was amazing. The staff was very accommodating and courteous. The venue and views are gorgeous and the reception and food service was delicious, well prepared and presented and without hesitation. Can’t wait to spend time at La V again. So many great memories!!!! Thank you Cathy!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent photographer

The wedding was beautiful and we are beyond pleased with the pictures. Very professional and friendly. Will definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

Where do I even begin? We first used EmJayography for our engagement photos which we got nothing but amazing feedback from and some of the most beautiful photos we've taken until our wedding.. Michaels gave us the most amazing and beautiful wedding photos I could ever ask for the moments he caught of my husband and I are breathtaking I couldn't ask for anything better. The moments he caught are magical. Micheal had the most beautiful spirit and the most fun energetic vibe to him that could make anyone smile, his professionalism blew my mind, he know exactly how to pose us but not make it feel robotic or staged. The way he knew what would look beautiful was astonishing his eye for this is spectacular. He made us feel comfortable and beautiful, he made the whole photography process so much fun and a memory to last forever. Micheal was just a beyond blast to have at our wedding, dancing with us, interacting with everyone and just being a light . I couldn't be happier with our choice for our wedding and using EmJayography, I promise you, choosing Micheal there is absolutely no way possible you could be disappointed with your choice, I promise you!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Emjayography's reply:

Photographing your wedding was more then just an honor but a pleasure as well we had so much fun capturing your beautiful wedding! We loved all the styling, location and the food was to die for! You both are more then just in love I could feel that you two are soulmates. Thank you so much for having me and making me feel like part of your family. I had so much fun dancing with you guys as well :) your wedding was a blast! I wish you both many happy years together. - Emjay | Lead Photographer

Travis · Married on 09/22/2018

Michael has been nothing but a blessing to work with! Not only was he absolutely a professional, but warm and friendly. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed during all our sessions. I would book again in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you so much Travis.. I am happy I could make you both feel that way! You both felt like family the moment I met you both and saw there was true love between you both! Hope to take many family photos in the future as it grows! Have a blessed day. - Emjay

Brcca · Married on 08/31/2018

We couldn’t have asked for anything better! MJ was so quick to respond to us, and was so flexible! He captured the perfect moments, and worked so well with our families. Highly recommend Emjayography to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Emjayography's reply:

thank you so much for the review Becca I had an amazing time capturing you beautiful wedding! I am excited to see what journey lye's a head of you both.

Philip · Married on 08/31/2018

So awesome to work with! Such a personable guy. Was super prompt with all our appointments. He even stopped on his way to our wedding to pick up sparklers for us! We could not have asked for a better photographer. We have such amazing pictures for us and our families to remember this day forever

Sent on 09/03/2018

Emjayography's reply:

So Glad you enjoyed all your photos I am flattered with all the praise. You both make an amazing team together I have never seen two people so Intune to each other. It was my honor to capture your big day. I wish the both of you many happy years together.

Maryana · Married on 09/09/2017

Emjayography were as personable as they were professional. They were also fast and efficient on getting the photos up on their site for riding photos with ease.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Ann · Married on 09/08/2017

I am the mother of a bride and was so worried that the photographs would not turn out. But Emjay (who I had never met before), GAVE ME HIS PERSONAL cell phone number and answered whenever I texted him. The photographs were BEAUTIFUL!!! You will not be disappointed with emjayography! His work is beautiful and he spent a lot of time getting the perfect shots and did a wonderful job. Thank you Emjay ❤️

Sent on 09/25/2017

Emjayography's reply:

Thank you so much Ann I really enjoyed being around your family and am super excited to here that you enjoyed all the photos :) Thank you so much for the feedback!

Shawn · Married on 09/08/2017

Such an amazing photographer. He really has a knack for capturing special moments that others may miss.

Sent on 10/12/2017

sterling · Married on 08/09/2017

Emjayography is my absolute favorite. The pictures always turn out so beautiful! Makes you feel so great. Very professional and comfortable. Wouldnt pick anyone else

Sent on 09/21/2017

Emjayography's reply:

Glad you really enjoy our photos and that we could make you feel beautiful :)

Joseline · Married on 01/06/2018

Emjay was very friendly and professional. He was willing to work with us to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. We had a very positive experience! :)

Sent on 01/31/2018