Emily Wilson Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Emily Wilson Photography 1

Sarah Chase · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend!

My wife and I could not have asked for a better photographer! The pictures turned out amazing, and we couldn’t be happier! Emily was such a blessing to have on our wedding day. She was punctual, and kept an easing going spirit that set everyone involved at ease. This photographer is very organized, and will be straight forward with her services as well. I highly recommend Emily Wilson Photography!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Alison

Ali Teague · Married on 06/07/2019

Our Favorite Photographer

My husband and I had never had professional photos taken before our engagement and wedding photos. Emily really helped us get over the awkwardness and was great at communicating with us every step of the way. We absolutely loved our engagement photos and they were given back to us in a very reasonable amount of time. The day of the wedding, we received so many compliments on how awesome Emily was. She was everywhere! Capturing photos of everything. We love her style of photography and her personality and we absolutely loved that we didn't have to worry about any photos on the day of because she handled it all for us and reminded us about certain shots we wanted. I am so glad we found a great photographer to use for future life events. Book with Emily, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Emily Wilson Photography's reply:

Thank you Ali!!! you two are so great and I had so much fun working with you guys. I wish you two all the best and can't wait to capture your next big life event.

Audrey Belding · Married on 06/04/2019

Emily Wilson Photography is the best!!

Emily was an amazing photographer for our wedding. Her packages are very reasonable and she does a wonderful job! She was extremely accommodating for us and has a quick turnaround on your photos!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Emily Wilson Photography's reply:

Thanks girl. You and Tyler are the best!!! You guys are an adorable couple and made my job so easy.
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 03/31/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Emily did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! She helped everything flow so smoothly and we have some amazing photos to capture the day! She has very reasonable pricing for the quality of work that she does!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Emily Wilson Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Shelby. You were a beautiful bride and a please to work with. Thanks for letting me capture your day.

Morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

Seriously wish I could give her more than 5 stars, she deserves it. I got the highest package because I know how important pictures are to me. SO worth it seeing as it comes with so many different shoots. I think her pricing is very fair, especially compared to other local competition. She gets the pictures edited and back to you in a very short amount of time and they all PERFECT. She’s not at all uncomfortable or awkward to take pictures with; she has poses, locations, and prop ideas all thought out before your shoot. Awesome girl!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Terry · Married on 02/23/2018

Committed to our project with just a week to spare and absolutely did an amazing job with Little to no planning on our part whatsoever! She was amazing with getting us in the place we needed to be for the best results!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Amber · Married on 10/17/2017

Emily was very easy to get along with and feel comfortable around! I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Jenny · Married on 03/11/2017

Emily is the perfect photographer for any wedding! She captured every shot we wanted and has an amazing eye. The prices were reasonable and she took the time to meet and talk about what we wanted. We would highly recommend her for any event especially weddings.

Sent on 07/27/2017