Emily Theisen Photography Reviews

Emily Theisen Photography 3
Emily Theisen Photography 4

Melanie G · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Emily Theisen was our photographer for our September wedding. The search for your perfect photographer can be such a daunting task, but I am so incredibly happy I came across Emily Theisen Photography! She was very easy and fun to talk and work with. She was very professional and clearly takes pride in her skills and what she is able to capture as a photographer. Her photos are beautiful and of high quality. She is also very willing to help with bouncing ideas around for your wedding (she has been to plenty to know what is a good idea and what is a not so good idea). I highly recommend Emily to be your wedding photographer (or any other event really)

Tish · Married on 08/18/2018

Emily is AMAZING! She is extremely organized and prompt! She made our wedding enjoyable with her fun and upbeat personality! She makes you feel comfortable and has creative ways to capture genuine moments! We had a large wedding party and huge wedding and she was able to coordinate everyone in a respectful way! She hands down is the best photographer and I’m excited to have her take our family photos going forward!

Emily Theisen Photography 5
    Emily Theisen Photography 6
    Emily Theisen Photography 7
    Emily Theisen Photography 8

Joe · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank you!

Where do we even begin... Emily did a fantastic job for both our engagement photos as well as on our on our wedding day! My wife and I cannot thank her enough for capturing our wedding day and all who were there. She did an amazing job and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is in need of someone who is not only professional, but truly enjoys her job and has fun doing it! Thank you again Emily for all that you have done for us. We will certainly be coming back to you in the future to help us capture more moments in our life!

• User7507752 · Recently married

Took amazing photos of our engagement without my finance knowing at all!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Emily Theisen Photography's reply:

You two are awesome, and I am so excited to see where the stars lead you! - Emily

Jakki · Married on 05/05/2018

Emily is seriously the BEST! Our wedding photos were AMAZING & turned out better than I could ever have imagined. Thank you SO much!

Nikko · Married on 10/14/2017

Emily is it! She is thee photographer!! She does an amazing job! She is super personable, and make great connections with her clients! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out amazing!!! She has such a vision! She also listens to what the couples want, she captures everything we asked for!!! We are so lucky to have picked her!!!! Not only did she photograph she helped run the event!! She is amazing!!

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

Emily was the best! She was so flexible and accommodating, and made me feel at at ease during planning and on the wedding day- a must have for a busy bride!
    She traveled an hour to our engagement session so we could take pictures at our college where we met and fell in love.
    On our wedding day, she was so easy to work with. The day goes by so fast, but she captured all the details, expressions, and emotions. Our family and friends adored her. I loved that Emily kept everyone on schedule, and always checked in with me to see how I was feeling or if I needed anything.
    We will definitely be recommending Emily to everyone we know for all occasions, and we can't wait to work with her again!

Julie · Married on 07/15/2017

Emily did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. She was very professional, respectful, creative and fun! She was able to take photos that matched the bride and grooms personalities and interests. And, she can even work with those pesky family members who try to take charge :-)

Kristiana · Married on 07/08/2017

Emily is simply amazing. Not only does she have the biggest heart and she makes you feel like the only bride to ever get married. She is so creative and has an eye for capturing all your sweet moments!

Mitchell · Married on 06/23/2017

Emily did an amazing job. She vibed well with both sides of the family and helped capture our special day. Great Value.

• I

Isabel · Married on 01/18/2017

Emily is great to work with. I have previously worked with her through my friend for my MBA graduation photos. I manage to get her one week before my courthouse wedding and she was very accommodating to my schedule. Even though we only had like a short period of time to get to work on some shots - but everything was great. She gave wonderful suggestions on how to pose. And a lot of my friends back home love the photos. Would definitely recommend working with her.

Lindsey · Married on 10/16/2016

Go for it! Trust me- you want Emily for your pictures, she's amazing and your pictures will be amazing. It's that simple!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Emily Theisen Photography's reply:

You are so AMAZING! It's that simple! xoxo

Rebecca · Married on 09/10/2016

Emily Theisen is truly a find! We were truly blessed to have her as our wedding photographer.

We knew we wanted a photographer that not only took beautiful photos, but one that could handle the diverse group of personalities that would be part of our wedding. After meeting her we knew that she would be the perfect fit. Her personality is wonderful, and we knew she would not only be able to win everyone over, but also keep them in line if needed, and we were not disappointed.

Working with her was a dream. She responds very quickly to calls, emails and texts, which was very important to us.

Our friends and family all loved her, and have told us repeatedly how much they liked her. We were very lucky to have her as part of our big day.

Here is the other thing – She went above and beyond as a photographer. Her wealth of knowledge was invaluable on our wedding day. She had a lot of great tips and advice, and she literally bustled my dress for me when no one else was able to do it. That is service.

We just received our photos and they are gorgeous. We are so excited to share them with all of our friends and family.

If you are looking for a photographer who takes gorgeous photos, has very competitive pricing, will respond to your questions and requests quickly, that everyone will love working with on your wedding day, and who goes above and beyond Emily is the photographer for you.

Erika · Married on 06/24/2016

We were very happy with the pictures that Emily produced for our wedding. She is wonderful to work with and did a great job keeping everyone interested during photos, especially the youngest kids!

We hired Emily to photograph our wedding in May 2015. Emily was wonderful. We are so lucky to have found her. She was reliable and easy to get a hold of. She asked lots of questions about what we wanted and was easy to communicate with. She got wonderful impromptu shots as well as staged photos with family members. (I still can't believe she managed to wrangle my extended family of thirty into a photo where everyone looked good!) She was also great with the details- making sure ties were straight and nobody was holding beers in the staged photos. She got all the special photos we asked for, including mouthwatering photos of the food, and she had some great creative ideas of her own that really captured the feel of the space. She also was upfront about prices and worked with us to find a package that would fit in our budget. In short, a total pro. A pleasure to work with, and we couldn't be happier with our our photos.

Our original photographer backed out on us one week before the event. Emily was more than willing to work with us in a pinch and we were lucky to have found her!

mindy · Married on 08/17/2013

I was so excited to look through my brother's wedding photos. They all turned out great! I loved all the candid shots and my 3 year old was just as excited to look through them all as was I. You were very professional, yet down to earth and fun!

Hannah · Married on 08/16/2013

Emily did a great job at capturing every special moment of our event. She was very flexible, fun, and outgoing. She got along great with our bridal party and helped make our day special so we can remember it the rest of our lives through amazing images!

Kristy · Married on 08/03/2013

Emily,

You were so great to work with for our engagment session and wedding day! It was fun taking pictures with different poses while all of us laughed! Thanks for being so flexible with our schedules and with the viewing of our photos!

The Ross'

Michelle · event on: 11/18/2012

Emily did our engagement pics on very short notice so that we could have them in time for the central MN brides magazine. She was very helpful, with an infectious bubbly demeanor =) we probably can't afford in our budget to have her do our wedding unfortunately...although I wish our photography budget was as gargantuan as Keith and I's love for each other! Emily was still going into our engagement photo session as if she was catering to royalty, and she definitely made us feel high class and did a great job! If I could do my budget over for my wedding, I would save more spending room on the photography portion for sure! And Emily deserves every penny and then some!!! Her work is worth it's weight in gold, thanks for helping us out Emily! I look forward to seeing her in the future for family portraits, hunting portraits, and recommending her to anyone looking for a memorable experience like never before...

Pheakdey · Married on 10/12/2012

Emily is a true professional and was a joy to work with. Her ability to tell a story through images is remarkable. We are so pleased with the work that she did and the pictures are absolutely beautiful.

Thank you Emily!!!!

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2012

Emily is just a joy to work with! She made us feel at ease and it was such a fun experience! I highly recommend her as a photographer.

Amber · Married on 09/15/2012

Emily was a joy to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. She was fun, energetic, professional and creative. Our pictures are one of a kind and we absolutely love every single one. We have received many compliments from people who were at our wedding saying what a great photographer we had as well as compliments from people after seeing our images. She is a wonderful photographer and we are thrilled that she captured our wedding!

kelly · Married on 07/07/2012

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Emily's work!! She is amazing to work with, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding (and engagement session). Emily is so friendly and really makes you feel at ease, you can tell she loves her job and she really puts her all into it! She exceeded our expectations in every way, we are beyond thrilled with our wedding photos.