Emily Paige Photography Reviews

Emily Paige Photography 3
  • Cayla

Cayla · Married on 03/31/2019

Emily is phenomenal!

Where to even begin? Emily was responsive from day one and helped me pick the packages that were right for my husband and I. We met her at our engagement photoshoot and immediately clicked with her. She does the photos you want and she also has all the poses and ideas incase you just want to be led! She is the sweetest, and at our wedding she made us feel at ease. HIRE HER you will not regret it !!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jose Menendez · Married on 11/12/2018

New Smyrna Beach Wedding

Emily and Alan were amazing! As a vendor they were responsive to all questions/concerns, polite, and extremely friendly. They were so easy to talk to and calming throughout the entire process. You can genuinely tell they care for their clients and truly want to capture your perfect day. She was amazing with communication and our photos were exquisite!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Erin

Erin Brown · Married on 11/04/2018

Emily Paige Photography

Emily was AMAZING!!!
    One of the best decisions we could have made during the entire wedding planning process was booking Emily Paige Photography. Not only did our pictures turn out beautifully - but she was incredibly easy to work with and so professional. Our wedding photos are easily our favorite part of our wedding day. They are stunning and exactly what we were hoping for. Emily is truly talented. We highly suggest hiring Emily for your special day!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Travis · Married on 10/25/2018

Emily is an amazing photographer with an eye for what will look the best! We went into our engagement session not knowing anything about posing or positioning, but Emily was right on the money when it came to making us look our best! She is the sweetest person you will ever meet and is willing to go above and beyond to ensure that her clients are happy. We will be using Emily for all of our future photography needs. Highly recommend 5 out of 5 stars!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Christa Haring Biel · Married on 10/12/2018

No regrets! An incredibly skilled, professional, kind, accomodating photographer with a sense of humor!

We called Emily after our original photographer had to cancel at the last minute, from the beginning she was kind, easy to talk to and work with, and very professional! A hurricane arrived days before our wedding and we had to delay our bridal shots - Emily, again, had no problem making the change (even though it meant extra driving for her). The day of the wedding, events ran late and she took it in stride, even bringing another photographer along (without it being in the contract). I can't say enough good things about our experience. Everything was so professional and yet by the end I felt like I'd make a friend in the process. We would do it all over again. You won't regret having Emily as your photographer - the pics all turned out BEAUTIFULLY and she captured beautiful candid moments with my family as well - you only get one chance to get pictures of your wedding day and I promise she's worth 3X what she charges. We couldn't be happier and will recommend her to everyone we know! The Biel Family

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kery · Married on 09/22/2018

We were so pleased with Emily and her attention to detail for our most special wedding day. She was always professional, and very responsive to our needs. Our end result was outstanding! She captured our day exactly as we imagined and our video couldn't of been more perfect. If there ever was a question, she checked with me before the final cut of the video. I enjoyed and respected her work so much that I hired Emily to do promotional videos for my personal Real Estate business. Her attention to detail and quick responses where exceptional and I was very appreciative she took her time to get them just right. She is a true gem and if you are searching for the perfect photographer or videographer, I highly recommend Emily Paige Photography as your first choice!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Kenzi · Married on 03/26/2018

Emily is absolutely amazing, my husband and I adore her. She is such an ease to work with and so easy to talk to. During the actual day of my wedding it turned out being all scattered and not planned out well, like timing wise and everything going according to plan, but regardless even though we were crunched on time Emily made me feel calm and as if everything was going to be okay and midst of all the madness she still managed to capture our day beautifully. She is so amazingly talented. 10 out of 10, highly recommended.

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Emily Paige Photography 4
    Emily Paige Photography 5
    Emily Paige Photography 6
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 03/24/2018

Emily was absolutely incredible. She is so personable and truly wants to get to know you. We chose her for our destination wedding, and when she arrived the day of our wedding we felt like we already knew her! She truly wants her clients to love their photos. She offers a second shooter, which was important to me. Being that our wedding was a destination wedding, our reception was kind of lame, but in our photos it looks like everyone is having the time of their lives. We also received well above the number of guaranteed photos, in our consult Emily said we would probably get more than the 300 minimum back, but I wasn't expecting as many as we did. Of all of our vendors I would not hesitate to hire Emily again if we ever have a need for photographs in Florida. Emily is 110% genuine and we LOVE our photos!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jackie · Married on 03/10/2018

Emily and her team were incredible! She was super easy to work with and so helpful and calming throughout our whole experience. She beautifully captured our day with so much patience and with such ease. She did a great job from start to finish. We are so happy with how our pictures came out, can't wait to see more! She was very responsive to any questions or concerns that we had, and super flexible to any schedule changes. We are so happy that we chose Emily and her team to be apart of our special day! Can't wait to use her in the future for more photography needs :)

Sent on 03/30/2018

Angela · Married on 03/09/2018

We met Emily at a wedding expo and immediately clicked! Her photos were gorgeous and she was so friendly! She helped us feel at ease and trust that we were in good hands. We knew we made the right choice when we met with her for our engagement photos. She mad everything so comfortable and got all of the shots we wanted. We were over the moon happy when we got our photos back from the engagement session. She recently did our wedding as well and we are already in love with the previews we have seen! Emily was always very responsive and even helped out with other non related photo things on the day of the wedding! I can’t rave enough about her. Thank you Emily for capturing our special day!!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Naomi · Married on 01/06/2018

Emily is so incredibly talented! She makes the process so exciting and enjoyable! My fiancé and I just had our engagement pictures done and we cannot say enough about how happy we are! The pictures turned out phenomenal and we enjoyed every moment with Emily during the picture taking process! I cannot wait for wedding day pictures!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2017

Videography was the one thing I was not going to budge on for my wedding. Unfortunately, I did not have a large budget to accommodate this desperate need of mine. Enter: Emily Paige. From the first email, she was professional, courteous, and kind. She was completely understanding of both my indecisiveness (she has so many package options! So many goodies to add on! How can a girl choose?!) but also my need to stick to a budget (I'm a student). Her ability to roll with my rollercoaster of emotions leading up to my wedding was such a blessing. And the day of was no different! She blended in so easily with our venue -- she had no trouble getting exactly the kind of shots I dreamed of, without me having to point her in any direction. I'm a very anxious person naturally so the fact that she was able to do her job without lots of questions for me on the big day was really helpful, I would have gotten very easily overwhelmed. Emily did not make me feel rushed at all even when we ran behind while waiting for some bridal party members. Please look no further for a videographer or photographer. Emily's work is incredible, and she will make you feel as any bride is supposed to on her wedding day.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2017

My first experience with Emily was my engagement photos. She was so awesome to work with that I've since used her for my wedding photos and for photos of my newborn. I plan on using her to capture many more of future life events!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Kathie · Married on 07/07/2017

Emily went above and beyond the call of duty as our videographer. She was a big help to my wedding planner on the wedding day, and she was so patient and kind with other vendors and with my wedding party and family. Not to mention she does beautifully amazing work. Thank you Emily!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kari · Married on 06/18/2017

I can't rave enough about Emily. Not only did she do an incredible job with our engagement pics, she did our wedding over the weekend and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm kind of a control freak, and she dealt with me and my demands with no problems whatsoever. Not to mention, I got 17 teasers back within a day of my wedding. She was absolutely phenomenal and I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Lida · Married on 05/27/2017

Emily is an amazing photographer, and she works with your time and makes sure your dream pictures and your perfect day comes out perfect!!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Laura · Married on 05/13/2017

Emily was an absolutely amazing photographer! She made us feel at ease during our sessions and helped us make sure we got all the photos we wanted on our big day. She was attentive and calming on the day of and her photos turned out beautiful! She truly is amazing at what she does!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Emily · Married on 03/18/2017

Words cannot describe how blessed I was to find Emily as our photographer. She had the most amazing ideas, engagement photo locations, and was just a joy to work with. Her and her husband took the photos for our wedding and they all came out absolutely perfect! The photos were also given back to us in a timely manner. I would recommend her 100% if your looking for a photographer for any sort of setting!

Sent on 06/23/2017

My husband and I used Emily Paige Photography for our engagement photos and our wedding morning/wedding/reception. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Emily. She is so easy to work with and personable. She made us feel comfortable in any setting and no matter what photos we were taking. She was quick to offer wonderful, creative advice but also listened and allowed us to really decide what we wanted and respected our desires. She just made what we dreamed of come true! We still look over our photos and video and love re-living that special time in our lives!! She is talented and more importantly, such a fun and wonderful person to spend such a sweet time in our lives with!!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Amber · Married on 12/10/2016

Emily is not only an amazing photographer, but an awesome human and such a joy to work with! She made engagement photos fun, even for my anti-photo fiancé, and our photos from the wedding are the most precious thing because she captured so many perfect moments that we would have missed! She is so sweet but always professional, and was so efficient on the day of - we had time to spare before the ceremony and didn't feel rushed or stressed at all. I cannot recommend her enough and cannot wait to see our wedding video soon!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Lindsay · Married on 12/06/2016

Emily was absolutely amazing from start to finish!!
    Our engagement and wedding photos are perfect and couldn't have been more pleased working with Emily Paige Photography. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/04/2016

Samantha · Married on 11/19/2016

I absolutely loved working with Emily Paige for both photography and videography. She was so professional and easy to work with. She is super friendly, so we felt comfortable with her right away. You can tell she really knows what she is doing and she is super talented. All of our photos turned out beautiful and I am so happy that these are the photos I will have of my wedding day forever.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

Don't think twice, just book with Emily Paige!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Hope · Married on 10/17/2016

Emily is amazing. I've never been disappointed in her work. I plan to continue using Emily for all my photography needs.

Sent on 10/05/2016