Emily Mollineaux Photography Reviews

Emily Mollineaux Photography 6
Emily Mollineaux Photography 7

Cassidi Johnson · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Emily was so fun and easy going from the first time we met and she made our wedding day stress free! She made us feel so comfortable during all of the pictures and they turned out better than I could have ever even imagined! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. The second photographer she brought was also great!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 14
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 15

me myself and i · Married on 03/10/2019

Better than expected!!

Emily was so great to work with! She communicated so well and she did an amazing job at capturing special moments! The pictures are amazing and I have gotten so many compliments on them. I will be recommending Emily to others in the future!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 20
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 21

Jaynie · Married on 01/05/2019

Great photographer!

We were so happy to have hired Emily to do our wedding photos. She was very laid back, which we loved. While engagement photos were included in our package, we weren't sure we wanted to do them. Emily encouraged us to at least take some, and I am so glad we did. it got us used to the idea of taking photos together and put us at ease on our wedding day. The day of the wedding she came with a second photographer-- he went with the men and she stayed with the ladies. Together they got great shots throughout the entire day. We did a first look, which allowed us to take some photos before the wedding began. It was a pretty chilly day, but Emily totally embraced our outdoor photos both before and after the ceremony. We didn't have too many ideas on where to actually take the pictures, and she was super helpful with that. We got the pictures back just two weeks after the wedding, which we thought was incredible. Emily truly captured the energy and love of the day and for that we are so grateful!!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Photos, Wonderful Person!

Emily was fantastic! We learned about her services from friends who hired her as their wedding photographer. Not only were the photographs lovely, easily accessible, and simple to post and share with family and friends, but Emily was also a complete joy to work with. If I need photography services in the future, I am definitely reaching back out to her -- thanks so much, Emily!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Amy · Married on 08/24/2018

Emily was by far our favorite vendor to work with for our wedding. From the moment we met her, we knew she was going to do an amazing job while keeping us comfortable in front of the camera. Her style drew me to hiring her, and she definitely didn't disappoint. Emily is so friendly, professional and flexible which I really appreciated as we encountered an unexpected visitor and road closures in Columbus on the day of our wedding :) Our photos turned out amazing and are exactly what we were hoping for. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding and would definitely hire Emily again in the future!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 22
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 23
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 24

Abby · Married on 07/21/2018

Hiring Emily as our wedding photographer is easily one of the most satisfying choices we made in planning our wedding this summer. Her finished product was completed extremely quickly and captured our day beautifully and accurately. Not only that, but Emily as a person is amazing. She was extremely thorough, easy to contact, organized, and professional. She was excited about our ideas and worked very hard to capture 'us' in her photos. We have already recommended her to multiple couples who are planning their own weddings, and I will certainly hire her again in the future. I can't sing her praises enough! Thanks, Emily!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Emily was great to work with! She is super friendly and laid back which worked well for our personalities! I would definitely reccommend her to anyone getting married. She was super flexible in rescheduling engagement pictures when the weather was not great. She is very efficient as well!! We received both wedding and engagement pictures in a timely manner and we very satisfied with both!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

Emily photographed my wedding in June 2018, and she was absolutely fantastic! She is wonderfully positive and friendly to work with (even on the stiflingly hot day that is Cincinnati in June). She is extremely organized and efficient, perfectly executing every detail, picture, and pose throughout the day. Emily ensured everything moved along smoothly, and I felt I didn't have to worry about anything -- she had it all covered! She went with the flow and was happy to make sure I got everything I wanted. She is someone you trust immediately with capturing the most important day of your life, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 25

Kate · Married on 06/09/2018

We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Emily as our wedding photographer, she was AMAZING! She was so nice to work with, quick to communicate, and super organized. She worked quickly on the wedding day, and all of the family and bridal party pictures were finished with plenty of time to get to cocktail hour. Our family absolutely loved her and how efficiently she moved throughout the day. We had our photos back from her when we got home from our honeymoon, and loved every single one of them! My husband and I both agree that hiring Emily was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, she captured the memories perfectly.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 12/30/2017

We LOVED working with Emily. She was so easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, she didn't need any direction. She came in, looked around and got to work. She took many pictures of my bridesmaids and I getting ready, then she headed over to the church and took some great pictures of the groom and groomsmen. When it came time for family pictures, she was thorough, quick and assertive. We really appreciated her timeliness. We got married in a snow storm, and Emily didn't sacrifice anything for our pictures. It was 8 degrees and snowing outside, and she did everything she could to give us the best pictures- bundled up and embraced the cold!! We also received our pictures back within 6 days of our wedding and we are in love with them. I can't tell you how many people have said, "your pictures were gorgeous." Emily did a more than fantastic job... we are more than pleased with out photographs and we are blown away by how talented and professional she is. We hope to continue to work with her in the future. Thank you so much, Emily, for capturing our day so well!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 26
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 27
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 28
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 29

Brooklyn · Married on 11/18/2017

Emily was a blessing from the start. She met me at a coffee shop and we talked for about 2 hours. She was extremely honest and insightful. She was great at keeping communication and knowing all the details she needed to help my day go smoothly. She brought a second photographer that made the shooting twice as fast and twice as good. Her and my DJ talked throughout the night to make sure they were both on the same page. I could not have asked for a better person to capture our special day. She is fast, personable, and extremely helpful. Thank you Emily!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Laney · Married on 08/26/2017

I had THEE most amazing experience with Emily! She picked up immediately on the causal boho vibe I was going for and made my husband and I always feel so comfortable. People have my talking about my wedding pictures for weeks. It was just an absolute dream, and Emily captured it beautifully. Not to mention she had some preview pictures within 24 hours of the wedding AND had the rest all back to me the following week. What photographer do you know does that?.... none. WE LOVE YOU EMILY XOXO

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 30
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 31
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 32
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 33
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 34
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 35

Jared · Married on 08/25/2017

Emily was absolutely amazing to work with. From the first time we met with her, she was so easy to talk to and understood our vision for our wedding. She was so much fun to work with on the actual day of the wedding and was attentive to every detail that day. We recommend Emily over and over again to photograph your special day. - Jared Nyhart and Ben Clos

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 40
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 41
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 42

Kelsey · Married on 08/19/2017

Emily is the BEST of the BEST!!! She is soooo easy to work with and has an awesome personality! My husband and I thought it would be super awkward taking engagement pictures with someone we've never met, but she made it super easy and fun! We took her all over Granville (on a hot day) and even made her incorporate our dogs in our engagement pictures and she never once complained! She responds suppppper quick and makes everything as easy as possible for you. I swear she doesn't sleep or take a day off because her turn around time is INSANE for all the photos she takes!!!!! Aside from all her other awesome qualities, she does AMAZING work! She makes it hard to pick a favorite because she captures so many perfect pictures. We never even knew she was taking pictures besides when we were one on one with her! I couldn't recommend a better photographer!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

Emily is dedicated to making your day's emotions, memories and love is seen through pictures. She will work in any weather condition, and ensures the photos are creative, and capture a moment in time! She was kind, outgoing, personable, and super flexible. She is the best!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 43
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 44
    Emily Mollineaux Photography 45

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

Emily was amazing from day one! She was very responsive, answered all questions, worked with what shots we wanted and was on time for everything! She edited our photos so quickly and we received the entire album online (thousands of edited shots). We love Emily and would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Ellyn · Married on 08/06/2016

Emily is very talented. Our wedding photos turned out perfectly, and we barely even noticed her taking pictures throughout the day. She knows exactly how to catch every aspect of a wedding seamlessly. Emily also traveled from Columbus to Cleveland to photograph our wedding. We are so grateful for her flexibility and willingness to work with us. She was easy to communicate with during the planning process and made us feel at ease leading up to the big day. We truly feel like she could have charged us double the price for the work she produced.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Annie · Married on 07/30/2016

Emily was great to work with! She was always very prompt with communication and was SO quick getting our wedding pictures back. The pictures are amazing quality and included color and black and white copies. We absolutely love the formal pictures as well as the candies- they totally captured the joy of the day. We highly recommend Emily!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Cara · Married on 06/11/2016

Emily was incredible to work with!! She was super easy going, took AMAZING pictures, and kept on schedule so we could enjoy our wedding with our guests. Emily did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and was incredible for both! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and as a result our pictures really showed who we were as a couple. She listened to any ideas/inspiration we had, but also had so many of her own that we never would have thought of. We absolutely loved working with Emily and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in the Columbus area!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Angela · Married on 05/21/2016

I would highly recommend Emily! She did a fantastic job with our wedding photos and is great to work with! She is very energetic and friendly. She got some great pictures at our wedding and reception! She worked tirelessly all day! I love our pictures!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Alison · Married on 10/10/2015

We had used Emily once before for family photos, and loved her work. So it was a no brainer when it came time to booking a photographer for our wedding! She and her second shooter captured so many great shots, and were really easy to work with. I felt her package was a great value for the price as well. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Becky · Married on 06/19/2015

My husband and I both agreed that Emily was our favorite person to work with for our wedding. She was easy to work with, professional, and affordable! There were no surprises or added fees (which is very important when planning your big day) and I was extremely satisfied with the quality of her work. I would highly recommend Emily for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Meghan · Married on 05/24/2015

We absolutely loved Emily. She and her assistant were professional, punctual, and captured our day beautifully. She got every single shot on my list and had photos back to us in just over a week. I would highly reccomend Emily for engagement and wedding photography. She was great to work with and I could not ask for better pictures!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Sam · Married on 05/08/2015

So happy with my decision to go with Emily Mollineaux Photography! Not only did the pictures turn out amazing, but she was so much fun to work with! Very easy going and friendly. My husband isn't one for pictures, but she made the whole process run smoothly and quickly. Had all the pictures within a couple of weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Emily is a phenomenal photographer and an amazing person. I worked with Emily during my best friend's wedding in June and since then she haas shot our engagement session as well as my best friend's maternity session. Her photos represent you in such a flattering way. She makes you feel comfortable and takes advantage of natural light to create beautiful photos. Love her.

Sent on 12/05/2014