Emily Kirsten Photography Reviews

Emily Kirsten Photography 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful Work!

Emily is absolutely the sweetest person and an amazing photographer! She is so fun and easy to work with. Before the wedding we did a walk through of our venue so she could scope out the best spots, which made the day of run smoothly because she was so prepared! I was so pleased when we got our wedding photos back not only because of how quickly we got them, but also because of how stunning they are. My husband and I will cherish these photos forever and will definitely be using Emily again in the future!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Emily Kirsten Photography 8
    Emily Kirsten Photography 9
    Emily Kirsten Photography 10
    Emily Kirsten Photography 11
    Emily Kirsten Photography 12
    Emily Kirsten Photography 13

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

Emily was so amazing! She has great time management skills and is so personable! My husband and I both could not have had a better person to capture our day and felt so confident in Emily that we felt we did not have to worry one bit about our photos. She is just such a joy to be around and her work is AMAZING! Our entire wedding day went so fast and she was there the whole time making sure we were where we needed to be and that we got the photos we wanted! We loved working with her for both our engagement session and our wedding, and will for sure use her for family photos in the future!

Emily Kirsten Photography 14
    Emily Kirsten Photography 19
    Emily Kirsten Photography 20
    Emily Kirsten Photography 21

sarah · Married on 07/22/2018

Emily is such a joy to have as a photographer, no matter the occasion. She did my wedding, and my daughters senior photos! Her work is top quality, and she is so quick to get the pictures back to you. She and her husband are super friendly! You will not be disappointed in your experience with Emily.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kahley · Married on 06/30/2018

Emily has such a sweet soul, and is an absolutely incredible photographer! She made sure ahead of time that she knew exactly what we were looking for with our pictures, and she did not disappoint. Our pictures are so beautiful and I cannot thank her enough for capturing such sweet memories of our special day! My husband and I are very much looking forward to our newlywed session with her!

Jenn · Married on 06/23/2018

Emily did not only the photography for our wedding but also our family and engagement photos. All the pictures were absolutely gorgeous and she was always super patient, flexible and professional. And most of all she has a great personality and sense of humor, which was needed for my crazy family. If you're looking for quality pictures and service I would recommend giving her a call.
    Jenn Cooper

Sent on 09/30/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful Work!!

Emily was such a joy to work with! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and at ease. Her work is absolutely beautiful and we love all of the photos she captured of our special day! I can't thank her enough and look forward to working with her for future photo needs as well!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Emily. She was fun and easy going, while organized and professional. Our photos turned out so beautifully, I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Joanna · Married on 01/08/2018

Emily,
    Thank you for capturing the moments of laughter and tears of joy on our very special day. We have the most beautiful pictures. I’m grateful for your flexibility and willing to work with us to accommodate traveling and our much smaller ceremony. You Rock!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Araceli · Married on 11/01/2017

Emely is just the perfect photographer for your special day, she is fantastic I love the photographs and will always have them for a lifetime of beautiful memories that she captures with her camera, just had a blast shooting with her. My highest recommendations, she is a sweetheart.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Veronica · Married on 09/23/2017

Em is so great. She is very friendly and very professional. She took our engagement and wedding pictures. She scheduled a meeting before the big day to go over a timeline and she asked all the right questions. She gets everything done and goes with the flow. Family pictures were done with ease and she kept everyone on track. She even made sure to grab us when the sun was setting to get the perfect shot. She pays great attention to detail. A couple days after the wedding we got a sneak peak at a few photos. The photos are gorgeous and such a special way to remember of our wedding day.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Emily Kirsten Photography 22
    Emily Kirsten Photography 23
    Emily Kirsten Photography 24
    Emily Kirsten Photography 25

Jen · Married on 08/12/2017

We are beyond delighted with Emily's photos of our wedding. The fullness and beauty of the day was captured by her with amazing poses, lighting, and a keen eye for impromptu shots, as if we were ones behind the camera clicking all the shots that we wanted. She is very professional, direct and accomplished, not to mention she is always smiling and a joy to work with. Thank-you Emily for a perfect storybook of memories of our wedding day!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Emily Kirsten Photography 26

Chelsea · Married on 08/05/2017

After meeting numerous photographers, we chose Emily to be our wedding photographer for our wedding on August 5, 2017. Emily’s pricing fit our budget, and allowed us to get the most for our money. My husband and I met with Emily multiple times before our wedding, including our engagement photo session. We explained beforehand that we really wanted a photojournalistlic feel to our photos, nothing too posed, we wanted them to tell a story of our day... and I could not be happier with our photos!!! Emily returned our photos within a month (maybe six weeks) and they were absolutely stunning!!! Our photos absolutely tell the entire story of our wedding day, and I’m so glad that I have gorgeous pictures to show our special day for the rest of our lives. Emily is the sweetest person you will ever meet, she brings such a calming presence to her shoots. We can’t wait to work with Emily again for our future family photos!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Emily Kirsten Photography 27

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2017

Emily was a JOY to work with! She was very organized and professional and the quality of her work we were very pleased with! We love our wedding pictures so much and will treasure them forever and are so thankful Emily gave us this priceless gift!
    She was very helpful on the wedding day and captured exactly what we wanted, she had our best interest in mind and helped make our wedding a day to remember. I would highly recommend Emily Kirsten Photography for any of your photography needs, you will be glad you chose her! :)

Sent on 08/03/2017

Teena · Married on 06/12/2016

I've known Emily for a long time. She is always so responsible and professional. She took amazing engagement and wedding photos for my husband and i, and I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a talented, professional photographer.

Sent on 08/04/2017

I'm so glad we chose Emily to photograph our wedding day! She was available for the whole day, which was a huge bonus because she was able to capture the entire wedding and getting ready process. She also has such a positive and generous attitude, and was a joy to work with. We received tons of great pictures, and looking through them brings back such great memories from our special day.
    Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 07/18/2015

Two years ago Emily was our photographer for my and my husband's wedding and she was absolutely fantastic. I had seen her work when she was a second shooter for my mother's wedding a few years before, and as soon as me and my husband got engaged Emily was the first person I knew I had to have as part of my team to make our dream wedding-- and she did not disappoint! Emily is highly professional, reasonably priced, and captures the moments you want to always remember beautifully. Since our wedding, she has captured more special moments for my dad's wedding and will be helping me and my husband out again with our maternity shoot this August (2017). I highly recommend her for any of your special occasions!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Katie · Married on 06/20/2015

I was a procrastinator through the whole wedding planning process and picking a photographer was no different. I sent out mass emails and Facebook messages to at least 15 photographers that were in the area and in our price range about 6 months before the wedding. Some were already booked but most took days (even a few took weeks) to get back to me. Emily was quick to respond that she was available and sent her wedding contract information which was so comforting to me.
    The contract included all of the things we were looking for. All day photography, no limit on pictures, the option to add a second photographer, multiple locations and a flash drive of the edited photos with the rights to print. She did all of these things and more.
    The week before the wedding, she met with me at the venue around the same time as the wedding. We walked the grounds to scout good photo locations and to also take a look at where the sun would be for lighting.
    Day of the wedding, Emily started at my parents house for getting ready pictures and then went to the venue and stayed until the end of the night. She gives good directions that are helpful to nervous bridal party people. The second photographer came before the ceremony and familiarized herself with the grounds and took some beautiful scenery shots. Having 2 photographers and getting pictures from 2 different angles is something that we will always be grateful we did!
    We received our amazing pictures a week earlier than expected and she even followed up to be sure that it made it to us since we live in Washington. The first photobook she was going to send had some blemishes on them (not her fault - photobook company's fault) so she re-ordered one for us and sent both so we could have an extra copy.
    Emily's photography style is unique and beautiful and they already look great up on our wall! We will definitely book her for future family pictures.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Katherine · Married on 04/11/2015

Emily was professional, helpful, patient, and did an awesome job. Everyone loved her pictures, and I would definitely recommend her. She got a multitude of gorgeous (and adorable) pictures from my wedding, including photos of the details, and a snapshot of me with my elusive youngest cousin (who has autism and is very camera shy). She also had one picture edited and up very quickly so we could see it, which was excellent, as my husband's family wasn't able to come and wanted pictures. Thank you, Emily, for doing such a great job! :)

Sent on 06/28/2015

Joshua · Married on 08/23/2014

Emily did an awesome job with my wedding, took wonderful pictures, and really knows what she is doing. My wife and I love them. Emily is great I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Rachel · Married on 08/08/2014

This was the best decision we could have made for our day was having Emily as our photographer. I had no idea what to look for in a photographer, but she exceeded our expectations! A friend recommended her to us and we couldn't have been more pleased with her shots! One of her shots was even featured in a southern Oregon bridal magazine from our wedding, which made me feel super cool! But it is just a testimony to her awesome work. She was completely professional and showed up to everything on time if not early. All of our pre-wedding meetings she was so sweet to my fiance and I and we just had such a good vibe about her. She was very clear and up front with her expectations as a photographer for us, and we were very clear with the look and feel for the photos that we wanted. Also, we have a lot of family drama, which makes things awkward for pictures as some can imagine. She made everyone feel comfortable and was very direct. She was very flexible with us because she ended up staying later than we initially told her (Obviously we payed her for those extra hours), but she truly just blessed our socks off. We are happy to give her the business but however we consider ourselves the lucky ones! I'm extremely shocked and saddened by this rude review I read on her page, and please please please don't believe a word of that! She did AWESOME & will make you completely happy that you chose her as your photographer! Thanks again Emily and sorry this review was a few months late!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Renae · Married on 08/10/2013

Emily is very enjoyable to work with! She has an amazing eye!! I had a few ideas for pictures but she had so many more ideas that were very unique, the great thing is I ended up with more than I expected. I got not only pictures of the ceremony but also of the venue, of everyone getting ready and of the reception. I received such a great variety of photos that I will be able to look back and remember my special day as if it were yesterday. She was able to capture more than memories, she captured emotions and for that I could not have asked for more!!! On top of the outstanding quality Emily provides her prices are unbeatable. I am forever great full for all she has done to make my wedding day a little more special! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/03/2013

Emily was amazing to work with, very professional and helpful. She has such talent! I highly recomend her! The pictures turned out beauitful and so unique! I was so happy with her pictures, she listened to what i wanted and I went above and beyond what i had requested. Very fun to work with and fun to be around. Her work is amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Veronica · Married on 07/13/2013

WOW where do I start? Our big day was captured BEAUTIFULLY by Emily. We are beyond pleased with our photos! Emily was so easy to work with and be around. Her great personality and kindness made taking photos on a hot day effortless. There were so many special, candid, sentimental moments captured... literally blew me away at how talented she is. She truly has a special gift, the kind of creative eye and style that most photographers take years to develop, in my opinion. Thank you SOOOO much Emily! Forever grateful.

-Veronica and Matt Thurman :)

Sent on 10/02/2013

Emily is a young photographer but certainly talented. She is very sweet and fun to work with.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Hayley · Married on 07/21/2018

3.5

Overall I am happy with my photos! Truly they were beautiful and overall I was a satisfied bride! However...my two issues were the 5 hour time limit, we ended up paying more to have her stay an extra hour. That put a lot of unnecessary stress on me and then I had be running between the DJ and the photographer to coordinate dances with pictures on such a scrunched timeline, we ended up cancelling 2 dances because we didn’t have time before Emily was leaving...again just unnecessary stress. I know many photographers that don’t put a time limit, that would have be nice. Lastly, I didn’t feel like Emily brought much creativity...she didn’t ask us to do anything fun, cute, silly...all the bridesmaids and groomsmen and just standing and smiling. I would have been more than happy to find creative ideas ahead of time, but I wasn’t told too...I expected the photographer to guide the creativity.

Besides those two things, I truly was happy with the outcome of the photos, I’d recommend again if the two things stated above are not as important to you.