Emily Jordan Photography Reviews

6 | Seward, AK

6 Reviews for Emily Jordan Photography

Mary Mikeson · Married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful photographer!

Emily is the best! She did my family pictures last year and they turned out amazing. She is so fun and the easiest ever to work with, most importantly she made everyone feel completely comfortable in front of the camera and captured all of our personalities so perfectly in her work. I would (and plan to) continue to work with her over and over for every event in my life I want to remember. She has an amazing creative eye and along with her incredible attention to detail, you are sure to end up with the most beautiful and high quality images you will treasure forever. Can't recommend highly enough!!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Mary! Your words are so beautiful. Thank you for your upbeat & positive attitude even when our shoot was in the cold. I loved our morning together photographing you all, especially all the pups.
    I can’t wait to shoot more magical moments together in the future. I appreciate you so much! Thanks again.
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon Brown · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing photographer!

I hired Emily for a 2020 winter wedding that has turned into a summer wedding and she has been incredibly flexible and helpful. We purchased a package that included engagement photos which we had taken in Seward and Emily did not disappoint! Her composition, ability to capture the light, and choice of location were all amazing. Our wedding is later this month and I cannot wait to see how our photos turn out, I already know they will be amazing.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Veronika Mullen · Married on 03/06/2020

Awesome photographer!

She was the best! Really beautiful pictures. Emily was really nice :) I would definitely recommend her to friend.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your review, lovely! Your wedding day, family & all your friends were an absolute blast to photograph! And it was the perfect Seward day.

Tylyn Newcomb · Married on 11/22/2018

Fun family photography session

Emily was great to work with for family photos! She was early, full of ideas, and super patient while working with 12 people spanning 4 generations, all while the wind was blowing like 40 miles an hour.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Tylyn! Thank you so much for your words. I loved being able to capture your entire family, from 1 to 80, in one photo together that I hope you all can look back at & cherish for years to come!
    Thanks again for your business.

Holly Ridgeway · Married on 07/21/2018

Engagement photos

My husband and I don't take a lot of pictures together and aren't super photogenic, but doing our engagement photos with Emily turned out to be a great experience! She had all the spots picked out on where to take the pictures and did a really good job making the poses seem natural, so we didn't have to think about a thing. And the photos turned out so amazing. We were very happy with her work and would definitely use her in the future.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Those are such kind words, Holly! Our photoshoot together was such an amazing afternoon. The sunset that day was unforgettable, as well as the love you two have for each other. That kind of connection is my favorite to photograph. Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your memories!

Josey · Married on 08/20/2016

Emily is the best ❤️

Emily is amazing to work with! She has an amazing energy about her and she loves spoiling her clients!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

I had a blast working with you, your husband and Bentley - the cutest, fluffiest pup! Thank you for your ongoing support & review. You’re the best!