Emily Jordan Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Emily Jordan Photography

• Supaluck

Supaluck F. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Emily was amazing!!

We were putting ourself in a kind of rush when it comes to wedding. We made the wedding happened in 2 weeks and we found Emily just a week before our important day. Emily manage to squeeze us in her tight schedule. We've got many useful idea about the wedding and from her, not to mention about wonderful ideas of how to have beautiful wedding photos. The photos turnover time is reasonable and she was so punctual. Working with Emily was amazing. She's sweet, professional, flexible and everything you could ask for from a professional photographer. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/26/2021

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Supaluck - thank you so much! Your day, even though rushed, was incredible. The perfect coffee shop wedding with all the amazing touches and treats you put in yourself made it extra lovely. I’m so happy you found me last minute & allowed me some input for beautiful photos and an even more beautiful day. Wishing you two all the best! Xx.

Meg C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing photographer

Emily did our elopement photos and I seriously could not have asked for better! The overall experience was amazing and she was super flexible and go with the flow since I really didn’t have a set schedule on anything. Luckily for me the stars lined up for her to be our photographer on fairly short notice. She communicated very well and made the elopement much easier, considering we were traveling quite a distance. She also has the most excitement for everything which rubs off and gets other excited. I’d recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Meg! I loved meeting you & your whole crew for your elopement. It was such a special, gorgeous day on Kenai Lake & I feel lucky to be apart of it! Thank you for finding me, letting me capture it for you & most of all for your kind words. I appreciate you!

Megan O. · Married on 08/16/2020

Highly recommend!

My husband and I got married in Seward in 2015. I first contacted Emily about doing an anniversary photo shoot and going to the same places we went for photos on our wedding day. Emily was professional and patient when our plans had to shift to a maternity photo shoot. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed the whole time, which wasn’t easy. We explored Lowell Point, the forest, fireweed fields, bridges, streams, and even hiked up to Exit Glacier. It was an all around amazing day thanks to Emily and we have fantastic photos to remember such an exciting time in our lives. We can’t wait to go back and have her take pictures of our newest addition!

I shared pictures on her Facebook (Emily Jordan Photography). I’m having troubles loading them here.

Sent on 01/14/2021

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

I loved that I got to capture such a fleeting & special time for you guys in the place you got married! From our first phone call I knew it was meeting and capturing you two was going to be so much fun, even with the changed plans. You both were incredible to work with & I can't wait for you to bring your little one with for some family photos. I'm so grateful for your incredible words, Megan!

Mary M. · Married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful photographer!

Emily is the best! She did my family pictures last year and they turned out amazing. She is so fun and the easiest ever to work with, most importantly she made everyone feel completely comfortable in front of the camera and captured all of our personalities so perfectly in her work. I would (and plan to) continue to work with her over and over for every event in my life I want to remember. She has an amazing creative eye and along with her incredible attention to detail, you are sure to end up with the most beautiful and high quality images you will treasure forever. Can't recommend highly enough!!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Mary! Your words are so beautiful. Thank you for your upbeat & positive attitude even when our shoot was in the cold. I loved our morning together photographing you all, especially all the pups.
    I can’t wait to shoot more magical moments together in the future. I appreciate you so much! Thanks again.
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon B. · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing photographer!

I hired Emily for a 2020 winter wedding that has turned into a summer wedding and she has been incredibly flexible and helpful. We purchased a package that included engagement photos which we had taken in Seward and Emily did not disappoint! Her composition, ability to capture the light, and choice of location were all amazing. Our wedding is later this month and I cannot wait to see how our photos turn out, I already know they will be amazing.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful words, Rhiannon! Your engagement session was just the beginning of a perfect month of photos for you two! Your backyard wedding, the details you paid attention to for your day & all the in between moments were so special. Congrats on the new home & can’t wait to see where life takes you two!
  • Corrine

Corrine R. · Married on 07/04/2020

Above and Beyond!!

Emily is truly passionate about photography and it shows in her work. Emily captured my wedding day and I couldn't have asked better quality. Through tough times she was always there for me if I needed anything. She was punctual and polite and courteous to my family and that mattered the most. All my guests still say how kind she was. Her work is beyond compare! I wish I could just share all my photos in this review section. Emily is someone I will never forget.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Corrine, THANK YOU. The day & experience you provided for your guests was so special. The effort you put in & the way you handled the extra obstacles of 2020 was beyond impressive. I'm so grateful to have helped you through the process. I'm so happy with how it turned out & that I got to capture the most beautiful moments for you!

Veronika M. · Married on 03/06/2020

Awesome photographer!

She was the best! Really beautiful pictures. Emily was really nice :) I would definitely recommend her to friend.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your review, lovely! Your wedding day, family & all your friends were an absolute blast to photograph! And it was the perfect Seward day.

Tylyn N. · Married on 11/22/2018

Fun family photography session

Emily was great to work with for family photos! She was early, full of ideas, and super patient while working with 12 people spanning 4 generations, all while the wind was blowing like 40 miles an hour.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Tylyn! Thank you so much for your words. I loved being able to capture your entire family, from 1 to 80, in one photo together that I hope you all can look back at & cherish for years to come!
    Thanks again for your business.

Holly R. · Married on 07/21/2018

Engagement photos

My husband and I don't take a lot of pictures together and aren't super photogenic, but doing our engagement photos with Emily turned out to be a great experience! She had all the spots picked out on where to take the pictures and did a really good job making the poses seem natural, so we didn't have to think about a thing. And the photos turned out so amazing. We were very happy with her work and would definitely use her in the future.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

Those are such kind words, Holly! Our photoshoot together was such an amazing afternoon. The sunset that day was unforgettable, as well as the love you two have for each other. That kind of connection is my favorite to photograph. Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your memories!

Josey · Married on 08/20/2016

Emily is the best ❤️

Emily is amazing to work with! She has an amazing energy about her and she loves spoiling her clients!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Emily Jordan Photography's reply:

I had a blast working with you, your husband and Bentley - the cutest, fluffiest pup! Thank you for your ongoing support & review. You’re the best!