Emily Hope Music Reviews

Emily Hope Music View more information

• Taylor
    Taylor A. Married on 09/05/2021

Emily was great!

Emily was so great! She has a beautiful singing voice and picked beautiful songs for our playlist. She responds really quickly to messages and is reasonably priced

Emily Hope Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Taylor! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. :) All the best to you in married life!
    Kellan M. Married on 09/04/2021

Thank you!!

Where do I even start?! Our family members hired Emily to create us a personalized song for our surprise engagement. To say it was the cherry on top of an already special day is an understatement. She is incredibly creative and talented and will forever be a part of our story. Thank you Emily for creating the most beautiful song to celebrate the next chapter of our lives, we are beyond grateful.
  • Paige
    Paige H. Married on 10/27/2018

10/10 - Highly Recommend

Emily sang at my wedding ceremony in 2018 and did an AMAZING job! She sang "I Get to Love You" by Ruelle and it was absolutely perfect! She has the most beautiful voice and there's a good chance she may be the sweetest person you will ever meet! (All my family and friends that met her commented on how nice she was!) I made sure to get a photo with her because I'm betting she'll be famous one day and I can say Emily Hope sang at my wedding ;) I highly recommend using her for your wedding too! My only regret is not recording the ceremony so I could have the beautiful song saved!

Emily Hope Music's reply:

Paige, thank you so much for letting me be part of your special day! It was an honor. I'm so glad you enjoyed the performance. :)
    Gina M. Married on 07/28/2018

Perfect Wedding Musician

Emily took a favorite song of mine and turned it into the wedding song I walked down the isle to. She nailed it. Emily has such a kind beautiful heart of gold. She was accommodating and even gave recommendations. I highly recommend her!