Emily Hartvigsen Photography Reviews

9 | Layton, UT

9 Reviews for Emily Hartvigsen Photography

Holly · Married on 02/01/2016

Emily Hartvigsen did my head shot photos for my real estate business. She was always prompt and she wasn't afraid to experiment with different backdrops and lighting in order to give me a variety of pics to choose from. Every pic turned out so good it was hard to narrow it down to just the couple pics I needed. She was quick in getting the photos back to me in a timely manner also. I would definitely recommend her to others!!

Sent on 02/12/2016

I could not recommend enough! We were so impressed by her demeanor, her professionalism and her ability to capture sweet moments we will cherish for the rest of our lives! There are a million things I love about her, but here are a few that I think, make her stand out:

1) She is so affordable in comparison to other photographers in the area. She is also so talented (trust me, I reviewed 15 or so photographers and her portfolio/website was the most impressive as a whole)

2) I am not big on pictures, and consider myself to be not very photogenic. Emily made me feel completely at ease.

3) She is SOOOO flexible! She really listens to what you want as a client and she delivers.

.. and many more! All in all, we just loved her- she really captured the most cherished moments iand our only regret was that we didn't hire her earlier!

Sent on 02/14/2016

You only get married once. Having a photographer who knows how to pose, frame, adjust to lighting and touch up photos makes a big difference. Anyone can go out and buy a nice camera, start a website and call themselves a photographer. But having someone who actually is a photographer is a big difference! Emily takes beautiful photos that will be cherished memories forever.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Boyd · Married on 01/17/2015

Emily's work was very professional! We LOVED it!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Raquel · Married on 01/17/2015

Emily provided professional results for at a reasonable price. Our daughter's wedding pictures are beautiful to look at. Our family members have remarked at the quality of the photos that our daughter will have for the rest of her life. We were beyond pleased at Emily's work.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Emily loves to capture family memories, and you'll love the memories she captures! She is very creative, and she gives the editing process painstaking attention to detail for stunning images.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Book her! She was so friendly and down to earth. We got our pictures back with speed, and they looked amazing. Couldn't ask for a better deal.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Kenneth · Married on 05/06/2016

Emily works really well with her subjects. She makes you feel comfortable and arranges poses that really enhances the event.

• User6881988 · 2+ years ago

3.8
      3.5

Very good style and location choices. Worth the money and quality editing. Time frame is also good.