Emily Grace Photography Reviews

Emily Grace Photography 5
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Neiman · Married on 10/19/2019

Just Beautiful!

Emily was very responsive throughout the whole planning process. On the day of the wedding, she was an absolute dream. She was able to corral everyone together and make sure we all looked good (we had a bridal party of 22 adults and 4 little ones). I just got our sneak peek back and I'm in love with them. Being a plus size woman, I don't usually like photos of myself, but it's impossible not to like the photos Emily took. They are just beautiful.

Emily Grace Photography 6
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 10/04/2019

Absolute perfection!

Where do I even begin!?

Today we received our wedding album back and I am completely OBSESSED!!! Every single picture that Emily Grace Photography captured is beyond perfection.

My husband and I were so excited when we found Emily. Her vibe just really spoke to us. Someone who was easy going, funny, vibrant, and just over all different. We definitely didn’t want anything too traditional.

Emily was so incredibly easy to work with. Considering my husband and I are both extremely awkward, when it came time for our engagement photo session we were super nervous. But Emily made it so natural, goofy and fun. We were just able to be ourselves and she captured some amazing photos. So we couldn’t wait to see what she captured on our wedding day.

Let me tell you. SHE. DELIVERED! As I have just finished going through all my pictures for now the 6th time in 4 hours. I have been grinning ear to ear since I opened the first picture up. We are going to have the hardest time deciding on which pictures to put in our album because they are all so perfect.

We are so thankful for Emily and her amazing assistant Shannon for being apart our our special day. And if you’re looking for someone who will capture amazing photographs and help you have a great time, Emily Grace Photography is who you should hire for your next event!

Emily Grace Photography 10
    Emily Grace Photography 15
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Dora Brown · Married on 06/21/2019

So much fun!

Emily and her assistant were a pleasure to have at our wedding to capture our memories. Having the engagement session with her was a perfect prep for the wedding day. We knew the poses and got a great feel for how she would work with us on the big day. She and her assistant's personalities fit right in with our wacky bunch and they got so many awesome shots! Emily offered suggestions for the best time of the day to shoot and totally went with our flow as we gallivanted around the reception. We couldn't be more pleased with Emily Grace Photography.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Nicole Yunginger · Married on 05/18/2019

All that we had wanted and more!

Emily was all that we had wanted in a photographer and more! She was very friendly and easy to work with. She was very responsive when it came to communication. Her work was skillful and unique. She captured pictures that we wouldn't have even thought to get! Emily was very time-oriented and organized, especially when it came to getting all the group photos. She made our day even that more special! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 05/10/2019

Simply Amazing!

Emily is amazing at her craft and a true professional. When we were trying to determine which photographer to use for our big day, we interviewed Emily and immediately felt as though we HAD to use her or we would regret it. We felt at ease when talking to her and were stunned by her portfolio. Plus, her experience with same-sex weddings was a huge bonus. Emily was super responsive leading up to our wedding and we were able to fly through our photos and enjoy a majority of our cocktail hour. The end result is amazing. The photos are spectacular and her turn-around time, even for sneak peeks, is outrageously fast. We hadn't fully unpacked from our honeymoon before the link to view our photos was available! We are so glad we chose Emily as our photographer to capture our special day.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 08/18/2018

Emily was a dream come true. My #1 priority with all of my vendors was that I did not want to feel like I was getting squished into a cookie cutter wedding, or have cliche or boring photos. Emily partnered with us from Day 1 and got to know us as a couple, and also as people. She 1000% got our vision, and the pictures she took prove that completely! Emily was such an integral part of our wedding, and we could not have pictured it without her. She and her assistant did so much magic behind the scenes, and going through the photos was such an incredible experience. The details (large and small) that she captured were phenomenal. Not to mention- she is so fun to be around, and knows the exact balance of being a professional, but also keeping you comfortable and making sure you are enjoying your day. Minor changes happened to our schedule throughout the day, and she never lost a beat. We decided not to leave our reception for sunset pictures, because we were having too much fun with our guests. She surprised us by having lighting set up and ready to go for some shots underneath our venue's bell tower (the shoot took about 5 minutes!), and they were stunning. It was her first priority to make sure we were enjoying our day as much as possible, while still capturing the beautiful moments of the day. You'll hear it from everyone who has gotten married recently- make sure you hire a good photographer, and it is so true. Hire Emily! You will be so incredibly glad you did <3

Emily Grace Photography 16
    Emily Grace Photography 17
    Emily Grace Photography 18
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot say enough how much my husband and I loved working with Emily! We got married in May, and she captured our day perfectly. You can see each person's personality and emotions reflected in the photos. She captured every little detail. They are the perfect way to look back on our wedding day.

Besides the awesome wedding photos, Emily was so easy to work with. She typically responded to any inquiry within 24 hours. She was flexible in scheduling the hours for the wedding day and in travelling for our engagement shoot. She knew exactly the timeline to expect for photos and was such a help in creating the timeline for the wedding day. I only have positive things to say about her and would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jenn · Married on 12/18/2017

Emily was phenomenal to work with. She was open to ideas that we had. She traveled across PA for our engagement shoot and then out of the country for our wedding. She was very professional and we loved working with her.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Eliza · Married on 08/12/2017

Emily was a great choice to capture our wedding day! She was very professional, flexible and organized throughout the planning process, the day of and after. She had our entire gallery complete and back to us by the next month following our wedding. Her personality was exactly what we were looking for and she blended with us, our wedding party and guests perfectly throughout the night. We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Emily Grace Photography and I would recommend her to anyone in the future!!! <3

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kathryn · Married on 07/29/2017

Our wedding would not have been the same without Emily as our photographer. Not only is she funny and easy to work with, she is also extremely organized and schedule-oriented. Being that I am not always very organized or timely, these are essential qualities to me in a wedding vendor. Leading up to the wedding, she left nothing up to chance and shared her detailed plan with us well in advance allowing us to focus on our wedding planning without worry. She required relatively little from us and even created a wedding day schedule that we used in other areas of planning as well.

On the day of the wedding, she brought out the model in even those who are uncomfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding party and families were all over the place (cocktail hour problems…), and she kept her cool, corralled the troops and never missed a beat. She made it clear to us that the most important thing to her was that we got all the photos we wanted, regardless of if they had been planned. And she obviously really loves weddings and enjoys her work very much. It was fun for us to have her as a guest.

Emily is a truly professional photographer with a unique and creative eye. She puts a lot of effort into creating a vision for her clients’ photos, no matter what the occasion, and manages to capture the feelings of the event perfectly. She turned our photos around lightning fast (seriously, so fast) which is, from what I understand, not typical of a wedding photographer. The quality of her photography is the best in the area, and the gallery format makes it very easy to order very high-quality prints at a reasonable cost. If you want one less thing to worry about on your wedding day and you want gorgeous photos to keep forever, I would highly recommend hiring Emily Grace Photography.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

I loved working with Emily. She is so laid back and easy to get along with. I also loved that she was willing to go with our ideas for pictures and let us express ourselves. She was prompt whenever we met with her and she was prompt with getting pictures back to us. For our wedding, pictures were one of the more important things for me. I'm glad we chose Emily to capture our day for us.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Rae · Married on 05/19/2017

Phenomenal job! Within 48 hours we had sneak peaks and within two weeks we had all of our wedding photos. We have been reliving the day over and over through our amazing pictures.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Jackie · Married on 08/28/2016

Emily was absolutely amazing to work with! She did an amazing job with our family photos and then with my wedding! The pictures we got back exceeded our expectations, it's so hard to pick just a few to get printed! We have gotten so many complements on our pictures. She's so down to earth and easy to get along with if I had any questions she helped out even if it wasn't about photography. Please check her out you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Doug · Married on 08/28/2016

The vision of what we wanted our daughter wedding photos to be were exactly what we got. This was the second time we used Emily and both times she was fantastic.

Sent on 02/14/2017

M · Married on 07/30/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Emily as our engagement and wedding photographer!! Her pictures turn out more stunning than I could have imagined but we also enjoyed actually working with her. Emily is totally laid back and fun and she puts you at ease (especially if you feel awkward in front of the camera to start with) by giving great directions. She was always so easy and prompt to communicate with and I never had a single worry about our photos. Seriously, do NOT hesitate to choose her to document such an important day (unless of course you hate wonderful, beautiful photos- then she’s definitely not for you).

Sent on 08/09/2018

Joan · Married on 07/03/2016

Emily was a true joy to work with. We are so thrilled with her photographs! We appreciated how flexible she was and also how transparent she was during the ceremony and reception. She also fit our somewhat limited budget. I'd recommend her again and again and again!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/13/2016

Emily was such an amazing photographer. She was calm and respectful during crazy situations during our wedding. She knew we were very laid back in our photography decisions and we allowed her to do her own thing to make our wedding and engagement photos wonderful! We loved having Emily as our photographer and will definitely use her for other special moments!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Emily goes above and beyond to capture such an important day! Very professional and also easy to interact with and down to earth, always pleased with her photos!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Cortney · Married on 09/06/2015

I would highly recommend Emily Grace Photography! Emily was a blast to work with and she was so helpful and professional during the whole wedding process as well as the engagement pictures. She took all of the pictures I asked for on our wedding day and my husband and I could not have been more pleased with how our pictures turned out. She captured the special moments that we will always treasure.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 06/21/2015

Emily and her partner were both amazing photographers! We received so many compliments from people who have seen our photos. Emily was very flexible the day of the wedding and did all she could to capture the best moments at our wedding. I would highly recommend Emily Grace Photography!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Kirsten · Married on 05/02/2015

Emily did our engagement pictures. She was so flexible to work with. She traveled to our ideal spot to take photos no problem. She made us feel super comfortable and relaxed which was amazing for me because I HATE getting my picture taken. The pictures turned out beautifully, better than I could have ever expected. Highly recommend Emily, she is super friendly, talented and creative!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Aleka · Married on 10/18/2014

Emily was the photographer for our engagement and wedding photos in 2014. Her style was exactly what we wanted. Candid, colorful, and creative. I feel she captured moments we will treasure forever. My brother and his fiancee are getting married this summer and using her as well. I can't wait to see those photos too!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

Emily did such an amazing job taking our wedding photos. I love all of the emotions she captured throughout the day. She is professional and made my husband and I very special on our day. Another reason why Emily was wonderful to work with is because she will return all emails promptly, answer all questions you may have, and she also gives updated emails on the progress she is making with the photos she had taken. My husband and I are using her for our anniversary photos this year and we are so excited!!!! Emily Grace Photography makes beautiful photos!!!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Jen · Married on 05/31/2014

Emily Grace Photography is absolutely wonderful for weddings!! Our wedding was held at the Country Barn in Lancaster PA on 5/31/14. Emily Grace Photography was very reasonably priced, and offered a variety of packages to choose from. The pictures (ones from inside, and outside of the barn) all turned out flawless, and we had them back in our hands in a short amount of time. One of my favorite parts about our wedding was surprising my husband Shawn with a non traditional dance down the isle with my dad. Shawn was completely "out of the loop" about it!! Emily not only captured every dance move we did, but somehow, she managed to also get Shawn's reaction to our surprise! I still to this day cannot figure out how she did it, but I am so thankful for these pictures. I loved seeing the huge smile on his face and also the faces of our guests as they watched my dad and I move closer and closer to Shawn and the wedding party. I highly recommend Emily Grace Photography to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day or any occasion. You wont be disappointed! Thanks again Emily!!
    ~~Jen (& Shawn) Hummer

Sent on 05/16/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2012

Emily is very flexible, laid-back, and a joy to work with. She photographed a special day in my life and I will remember it forever because of all the beautiful photographs she has taken. She's creative and her talent shines through every photograph. I've used her multiple times and have never been disappointed. The best part is knowing how much she loves what she does and it shows by the dedication and pride she has in her work.

Sent on 07/23/2015