Emily Boughey Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Emily Boughey Photography

• Katie

Katie Laudon · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely the best!!!!

Emily has done multiple sessions for my family- Gender reveal, family photos, wedding, and engagment photos. She is great!! She helps with outfit ideas, and how to pose to make the photo picture perfect! :) I wish she still lived in Minnesota as she is my GO TO photographer!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Becky

Becky Saro · Married on 09/30/2016

Emily is hands-down one of the best!

Emily was able to capture the true spirit of our wedding day. I told her I wanted pictures that showed emotion and weren't really posed, she did just that! The first look pictures are ones I will cherish forever. Her and her partner were able to get my reaction and my husbands also. The pictures are stunning. She was so easy to work with and made the entire day seem like a breeze. She was willing to gather family for pictures so I could just relax and enjoy the moments. She did a phenomenal job and I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Krysta

Krysta Johnson · Married on 10/17/2015

Amazing work!

Emily was very personable and flexible with my wedding party! She made it fun and enjoyable for all!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Blair Sharp · Married on 08/15/2015

Emily is awesome!!!!!

We loved working with Emily! She's personable and turns the stress of taking photos into something that is fun and easy! She is creative and and listens to you to get the shots that you are looking for. She captured our wedding day beautifully and I am so happy to have those photos for years to come. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Laura Kleijngeld · Married on 09/23/2014

Fun and Professional

Always had a really unique experience with Emily Boughey Photography - whether for a couple photo shoot, wedding or with family and friends. The selection of images is always diverse and the attention to lighting and focus always makes for a great photo. Could not recommend a better photographer for giving an enjoyable and memorable photography experience.

Nicole Putratz · Married on 09/27/2013

The best photographer!

Emily did an amazing job on our engagement, wedding, and family photos! She's very attentive, creative, and gets everyone in line to get photos done... especially when there are little kids involved!! She gets pictures back fast too! We loved having her at our wedding where she spent the whole day with us, definitely made us feel special and we were so pleased with everything!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Vanessa · Married on 09/22/2012

Experienced, Creative, Professional Photographer

Emily is an exceptional wedding photographer. She took our engagement and wedding photos and captured the memories perfectly. We had an outdoor wedding and indoor reception. In keeping with tradition, my groom and I did not want to see each other before I walked down the aisle. Emily managed that challenge in a professional and efficient manner. In addition, she took many "pinterest-worthy" photos, including my wedding guests arranged in a heart. She is very creative, original, and artistic and her pictures are top-notch. She is also friendly, outgoing, and keeps things fun and moving. I am very satisfied with her services and would highly recommend this business.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Maxine Pfeifer · Married on 07/09/2011

Amazing photos!

Emily is creative, hardworking, professional, and fun! She has done a fantastic job capturing our wedding (and later pregnancy, newborn, and our growing family). I highly recommend working with Emily!

Jill Rohan · Married on 05/14/2011

Awesome photographer!

Emily is personable, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable when it comes to photography! She cares about her clients and genuinely wanted to capture my husband and my special day.

• Greg

Greg Hayes · Married on 09/13/2008

A spitfire outgoing photographer

We had the pleasure of having Emily for my mom and stepdads wedding in September 2008. Everyone loved her while she was there taking pictures. It felt like she was part of the family more than she was the photographer that's how much we loved having her. She played the professional role throughout but also intertwined herself with the whole wedding party on personal level too. It was a great attribute that she carried out during the day. We would ask her again for any other event in the future.

Sent on 11/04/2018