Emilio Leon Photography Reviews

38 | Guaynabo, PR

38 Reviews for Emilio Leon Photography

Lizzie Medina · Getting married on 12/31/2020

Absolutely the best photographer in the Caribbean!

Absolutely the best photographer in the Caribbean! Photography is one of the areas that I was really willing to splurge on. I had a profound interest in photography, so as soon as I saw the work that Emilio and his team does I knew they were going to be the best fit for us!

Nancy Quiles · Married on 10/26/2019

Genuine Artist

The quality of his work and professionalism are amazing. I would not think about it twice to engage him for our next event!

Mayra Alvarado · Married on 10/15/2019

Amazing experience!

Great photography team. Fully recommended!!!

• Luz

Luz M. Hernández Cruz · Married on 04/08/2019

Emilio was BEYOND amazing!

He was very helpful on the process of helping us decide what to do and where to go to get our pictures. Definitely one of the best in Puerto Rico!

Ashley N · Married on 12/09/2018

Best experience ever!!!

Not only have you captured our love but our growing family & we are forever grateful! We would definitely recommend Emilio and his team for your photography needs!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • X

Xiomara Rivera · Married on 12/02/2018

Fabulous experience!

I can not say enough about how wonderful the experience was working with Emilio Leon Photography. The photos are so beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Irmari R

Irmari R · Married on 11/27/2018

Excellent!

My experience was amazing. Emilio Leon and his team members were very helpful and willing to make every picture look perfect, just the way I wanted or even better. My pictures are gorgeous! I highly recommend Emilio Leon Photography.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Griselle Rodriguez · Married on 10/28/2018

Great service. Beautiful pics.

You could tell Emilio really wanted to make sure he got the pictures we wanted. He braved poor weather and gave us STUNNING pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Emilio Leon and his team.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • W

Wanda Rosado · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazon and Professional

Emilio and Mara were amazing! Truly professional. If you are looking for amazing pictures for any event book these guys and don't think twice, I promise you won't regret it!

Careli Perez · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing!!!

Emilio was AMAZING to work with! I am so happy to have such wonderful pictures to cherish forever.

Janice Quiñones · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing service and experience.

Emilio and Mara are simply AMAZING! They really are more than photographers. It was like having two friends there with you. If you’re thinking about booking them, DO IT! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • I

Ignacio · Married on 11/22/2017

Attention to detail and quality of work were above and beyond. The best in the business.

Mariana · Married on 08/18/2017

Emilio was great! He made the experience enjoyable and easy going… Love his passion for the details and making sure everything is perfect. Definitely I will contract him again!

Sara · Married on 06/23/2017

Emilio is not only an exceptional photographer, he is a great person, best energy and fun. He got the best shots of our wedding and interacted with the guests. His expertise is flawless. I highly recommend Emilio!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Karin · Married on 06/10/2017

Emilio es realmente el mejor!! Nos encantó que nos tomé las fotos de la Boda! Todo salió a la perfección!!! Las fotos prewedding, la sesión de fotos sólo de los dos, y las fotos de la boda, todo espectacular!! Nos hemos quedado con unas fotos y recuerdos increíbles! Lo recomiendo 100%

Sent on 11/06/2017

Eladimar · Married on 01/14/2017

Excellent Service and very responsible, I could see my wedding photos in a short time after the event and I m very happy with the result. The photos area amazing and beautiful!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Gabriel · Married on 12/17/2016

Emilio exceeded all of our expectations. He focuses a lot on details and manage time so we can enjoy our weeding. The Love Story photos that were display on the reception party were so beautiful that everyone was talking about it. Very thankfull for his services.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Daiana · Married on 12/09/2016

Emilio was, without a doubt, one of the best choices we made regarding our wedding. He is talented, creative and really kind and professional. My husband and I don’t particularly enjoy posing for pictures, so after taking the traditional/family ones we just went straight to party mode and completely forgot about the importance of documenting our night. We pretty much forgot Emilio was there and couldn’t have been more thrilled when we got our pics and saw that he perfectly captured all the priceless moments and interactions with our guests. We’re extremely grateful for all the memories we have thanks to Emilio and we truly can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Carmen · Married on 12/03/2016

My
    experience with Emilio as my daughter’s wedding photographer was: AMAZING. Emilio was always extremely communicative and made everyone feel at ease and made the whole experience very enjoyable. The pictures came out beautifully and my daughter and son in law
    are beyond satisfied. Anyone who looks at their wedding photographs just falls in love with them. Emilio is definitely one of the best photographers in Puerto Rico. Thanks

Sent on 12/30/2016

Loida · Married on 08/06/2016

Emilio and the crew is excelent, professional and charming.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Cesar · Married on 07/31/2016

We hired Emilio for our wedding photography, including a Love Story and Boudoir sessions. My wife and I were looking for a photographer with technical and creative talent, but also with interpersonal skills to match. It turns out we choose wisely amongst our candidates, and the work from Emilio's team was exquisite in many levels. The final product fullfilled our expectations and continue to receive high praises from the people that have seen it. Thanks to Emilio and team for these timeless tokens!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jogesh · Married on 05/14/2016

Throughout life we always know when we see a "Kodak moment". We all have our way of defining a Kodak moment and it varies from one individual to another. Emilio Leon and his team know how to capture that moment. As my wife and I were shuffling through 1000+ pictures, it was difficult for us to choose one photo over another as they were all beautifully captured. A picture is worth a thousand words and no one knows that better than Emilio and his team. Yes, that's right! Not did we only choose Emilio for our Wedding & Reception (Indian) but we came back for our 1st anniversary photo shoot in Old San Juan. Pick Emilio Leon; rest assured you've made the right decision once you see the finished product.

• Vicky

Vicky · Married on 01/12/2016

Emilio and his team were fantastic and such a pleasure to work with. The quality of our family photos is breathtaking. This was the best investment ever!

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 12/06/2015

Best Photographer in Puerto Rico

Emilio and his assistant were incredible, very knowledgeable and sweet! He knew the right angles to point us and her experience shows tremendously.

My photos came out amazing and were actually available only a month after our wedding!!!! The quality of the work was awesome and the value could not be beat!!! I highly recommend Emilio Leon Photography and his team!

Karla · Married on 08/30/2015

Our wedding photos are a work of art. Emilio León captured in a unique way every detail of the day I will never forget. I'm more than grateful for his beautiful work.

Sent on 12/15/2015