8 Reviews for EmilieCarol Photography

todo alt text
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
6 EmilieCarol Photography Reviews

Emilie was absolutely FANTASTIC! She was always quick to reply. My husband and I are not people who pose in photos regularly and she did such a great job making both our engagement and wedding photos fun with clear and easy directions. She was very patient with us. Engagement photos got back very fast, and the wedding photos took a little over a month to get back to us (I thought it was quick). Beautiful photos, I am so happy with all of them!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emilie was so amazing! She spent time with us getting ready and fit in like we've known her forever. Sean was a great addition to her team as well! He was so helpful from holding the veil and flowers to keeping the men entertained! The quality of every picture is phenomenal!

Profile Picture User7418529, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We highly recommend EmilieCarol photography! Capturing the day was one of the most important things for us. Emilie showed up early on the day of and ready to roll. Upon our first meeting I thought she might be too nice to corral my crazy family, but she was on it and able to get everyone’s attention for quick and easy family and wedding party photos! For the engagement photos, we put together a Pinterest board thinking it would just be for inspiration/style. When we received the photos back, it was like she had a photographic memory for the shots we wanted. For the wedding, she ensured every group shot on our list was captured. She has an absolutely incredible eye for photography and was wonderful to work with. We are so glad we found her!

Profile Picture User6136208, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I loved working with EmilieCarol! She was so easy to work with and the photos came out beautifully. My husband hates taking pictures so I knew I had to find someone who would be able to get great pictures but would be quick and would not take us away from the party. EmilieCarol was perfect. She was mostly unassuming throughout the event but would grab us a few times if she saw a good photo opportunity during the evening. Thank you, EmilieCarol!

Profile Picture Jessye, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

EmilieCarol took the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen! She kept everyone in line during the family photos, so they could all be done quickly and everyone could get to the party while my husband and I could take tons of gorgeous pictures. She has an amazing eye for framing things, and she really knows how to make people look their very best. She travelled all the way to Richmond for my wedding, and I can't wait for another shoot with her!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! She has a great personality and is always on time. We loved the pictures and will enjoy them for years to come.

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/27/12, 5 Reviews