Emery's Flowers & Company Reviews

14 Reviews for Emery's Flowers & Company

• Jessica

Jessica Quillen · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

First and foremost, the flowers provided were very high quality and truly lasted at least 2 weeks. Prices were also great. As for service, I didn't start planning flowers until about 2 weeks out from my wedding, and even with my poor planning, Kristy worked with me to make sure all my needs were met! She was also kind enough to do the consult over the phone as I am out of town.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Ken did an absolutely beautiful job on the flowers for my ceremony and reception. I gave him some ideas of what I was looking for but he turned my ideas into beautiful pieces of art. I loved all of the bouquets, center pieces, flower arrangements and corsages/boutonnieres. I would absolutely recommend him in the future.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Katie · Married on 05/25/2014

I worked with Ken the owner and he did such an amazing job. He is so creative, laid back and easy to work with. They were by far the most reasonable florist that I found in the Toledo area that did gorgeous work. I had been to one consultation prior to him and they were about 4x the price!!! Ken had alternatives for us to make prices more reasonable but still what you wanted. Instead of trying to get me to pay more for things, he was telling me how I could reuse flowers from the ceremony at the reception!! Things that I never would have thought of and they turned out perfectly. He did a great job on my centerpieces and worked with my wedding coordinator so I didn't have to worry about it. He delivered the flowers himself the day of, was on time, and talked to me before he left to make sure I was happy with everything. Do yourself (and your wallet) a favor and check him out!

Sent on 06/14/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

I prefer "garden flowers" like lilacs to the typical wedding flowers- I don't like roses or peones- Ken was very flexible in coming up with flowers to suit my tastes. Although lilacs were out of season for my wedding, he found silk flowers that were very realistic. He was very professional and very helpful, and I was quite impressed with the finished product.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Fabulous to work with for my daughter's wedding. Beautiful flowers, knowledgeable about which flowers would substitute well for her garden flower requests. Very flexible in accommodating additions and deletions. Very creative and easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/24/2013

All the flowers were beautiful and elegant. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job for the flowers for our cake too!

Sent on 06/27/2012

erin · Married on 09/25/2010

Ken was wonderful to work with! We had an idea as to what we wanted and he duplicated it to a tea! We have been receiving compliments daily on how beautiful everything was. Thanks Ken

Sent on 10/07/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2009

we worked with Susan at Emery's. We showed her some pictures of what we liked and the price range we wanted to stay within and she came up with flowers that were totally "me". She delivered them to the church and the reception with no problems. She is very experienced, organized and friendly. She is a great choice for a florist.

Sent on 11/19/2009

David · Married on 06/11/2011

Emery's was the best value that we found in the Toledo area. Better yet, they had some of the most beautiful flowers we saw. Ken worked closely with us even going so far as to ask about the style of dresses the bridesmaids were wearing. We asked for fresh seasonal flowers and he gave a wide variety of options at a great price.

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • U

Lavender · Married on 06/21/2008

I absolutely loved working with Susan from Emery's. She was the most helpful and patient vendor with whom I worked. Instead of having a regular unity candle, we bought a vase and had it inscribed and it was supposed to be a floating candle. Well, during my move the week of the wedding it got cracked and I (naturally) panicked. Susan remained very calm and she didn't even mind when I requested that we switch colors in the unity candle arrangement to match the new candle we had to have. She truly was my saving grace and allowed for me to keep my head on straight! The bridesmaid flowers were so beautiful. They were simple hydrangeas and they came out beautifully. I was somewhat saddened by the fact that they couldn't get ivy for our centerpieces at the last minute, but they came out fine and we had a lot of compliments on the centerpieces in their Eiffel Tower vases so that was fantastic. The flowers all kept their color and life throughout the entire day with the exception of the unity candle arrangement, but I believe that was because they were not able to be water sourced. All in all, I was EXTREMELY happy with Emery's and I really recommend them!

Sent on 08/05/2008

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2008

I worked with Ken who owns Emery. I was so pleased with the flowers at my wedding ceremony and reception. Emery provided all the flowers for my wedding and my grandma's wedding. The colors and arraingments were absolutley beautiful. Also, Emery had such a reasonable price. They were by far the cheapest that I could find in the Toledo area and they were amazing looking. Emery even came to the church the set up the flowers and made sure all my braidsmaid, groomsmen, and groom had all their flowers and pinned on correctly.. Emery was amazing to work with and I would recommend their flowers and service to anyone needing flowers for any event.

Sent on 02/04/2009

Stacie · Married on 09/27/2008

3.5

Beautiful flowers for a great value. They were by far the most reasonable florist that I found in the Toledo area that did gorgeous work for a fair price. Plus they were willing to drop the flowers off at my ceremony location in Elmore. Ken was wonderful to work with, and matched the stem wraps to my dress colors.

Sent on 02/02/2009

Alison · Married on 09/10/2011

Beautiful flowers! I enjoyed discussing possibilities at our meeting. They were mindful of my wishes to keep the budget small, suggesting types of flowers that were on the less expensive side. Everything turned out really well and the woman who delivered them took a few minutes to give the bridesmaids some tips on how to hold the bouquets.

Sent on 03/13/2013
  • I

Laura · Married on 07/05/2008

Worked with Ken, the owner of Emery's. He is professional, laid-back, and has a great eye. My mom and I both had a relatively strong idea of what we wanted, so we had some ideas for him and he executed the arrangements beautifully. There were even a few elements added in that I didn't expect, and it was beautiful. Very recommended.

Sent on 07/27/2008