Emery Ann Design Reviews

17 | Westmont, IL

17 Reviews for Emery Ann Design

Danielle 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience

I really enjoyed working with Nicole. I used her for everything in my wedding, including my mom using her for my bridal shower! She was flexible and easy to work with and totally understood what I was going for. My wedding took place in Chicago and that was the theme I was looking for, for my save the dates and invites and she knocked it out of the park. She has this really cool laser cutting machine that did an outline of Chicago and it looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Emery Ann Design's reply:

Thank you for all your kind words, Danelle! I just love how all your pieces flowed together with coordinating fonts and monograms, yet had their own personality for each event. I think your escort cards might have been my favorite!
  • Winnie

Winnie Lin 路 Married on 06/11/2019

She is the best!

I am so glad I worked with Nicole! She is very talented and creative. She took the time to explain what everything was and made the whole process very easy and fun. I cannot thank her enough. My invitation suite is so stunning and everything I envisioned but more!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Emery Ann Design's reply:

Your whole wedding at the Ritz-Carlton in Paris was stunning! Thank you for choosing me as one of your wedding vendors! 馃榾

Amanda Davies 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing experience!

Nicole designed and provided both our wedding shower thank you notes as well as formal invitations to our wedding this year. She was amazing to work with and we were extremely happy with the outcome. I had no idea what I really wanted when we met and she was able to help me and designed a personal invite that fit our wedding perfectly! I can not thank her enough!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Emery Ann Design's reply:

I just love how simple and elegant your invitations came out. Totally fitting for your winter wedding with a little greenery at the Danada House. The ribbon gave your suite the perfect amount of texture. 馃榾

Sarajane 路 Married on 11/10/2018

I was dreading the wedding invitation designing part of planning, but Nicole made it SO easy. Not only did she help us stay on budget, she put a lot of effort into our design to still make it look like a million bucks. I'm overjoyed with how the invitation package turned out, and I can't wait to send them to my guests. Thank you, Nicole, for all your help, guidance, and just being a pleasure to collaborate with! I highly recommend her to design your dream invitation package!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Jamila

Jamila 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Custom Design for a Unique Wedding

Nicole is a very creative lady! She was able to take the hodge podge that was my vision for my colorful big day and create a custom invitation that was "us" and stunned our guests. Nicole's process includes a lot of details to make sure every aspect and word is to your liking.

Sent on 11/01/2018

LeAnne 路 Married on 09/23/2018

Nicole was absolutely amazing! She was very personable and punctual. Her communication skills were fantastic whether it was email, text, or a personal phone call. She helped us with our save the dates, wedding invites, and table numbers. She clearly has experience and skill. Very creative and original ideas. We received many compliments on everything she had designed. At the time we first got engaged we had just moved out of state and she was very flexible in regards to when we would be in town and able to meet up. We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Nicole 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Nicole is a ROCK STAR! She is creative, responsive, responsible, and goes above and beyond in every aspect of her job. She has a true eye for design and her portal makes the process seamless. Best of all, Nicole is so patient when working with brides (who have a tendency to be particular and change their minds - like me). BOOK EMERY ANN DESIGN to make your wedding invitations and day-of materials. You will be so glad you went with Emery Ann Design over a Minted or Paper Source - I鈥檝e received so many compliments on her work from wedding guests! Wish I could give her 50 stars instead of 5!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Vivian 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Nicole did such a great job on our wedding invitations. From the moment we met her at the bridal expo, she was responsive and flexible to meet our needs. Our tasting was pushed a little later than anticipated and she was still able to get us our invitations with plenty of time. We would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Emery Ann Design's reply:

Thank you Vivian! I wish you and Zack a very happy wedding day tomorrow!!

Kira 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Nicole is amazing to work with and has wonderful ideas.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Emery Ann Design's reply:

Thank you Kira! I was so happy to design your wedding invitations!! I wish you and Travis nothing but the best!
  • W

Will 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Nicole was great to work with; invitations turned out amazingly.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Emery Ann Design's reply:

Thank you, Will! I loved your design with the Chicago Skyline! You were a pleasure to work with! Thanks again! - Nicole

Robert 路 Married on 05/05/2018

We chose a custom designed invitation for our destination wedding and local reception. Lots of information, lots of detail. Emery Ann Design was able to quickly understand our wants and needs, provide valuable insight on customs and courtesy鈥檚 and deliver an invitation that we still get a resounding amount of positive feedback on. This is all while keeping our budget in mind. Highly recommend Emery Ann Design.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Emery Ann Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Bob! I am honored that you chose me to set the tone for your wedding day by designing your custom wedding invitation booklets! I can't wait to see your beautiful pictures celebrating your marriage in Nashville and Chicago!

Marths 路 Married on 10/11/2017

I was thrilled with the invitations that Emery Ann Design created for my daughter's graduation celebration. They are beautiful and the compliments keep pouring in along with the RSVPs from my guests! They really went above and beyond to make sure the design was exactly what my daughter and I wanted and they were done quickly (because I was behind schedule). As an added bonus, we got thank you cards to match. Thanks, Emery Ann!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Emery Ann Design's reply:

It was great working with you, Martha! Being so responsive to wording and designs allowed me to get your invitations done so quickly. Thank You!!

Kristine 路 Married on 09/02/2017

I was very pleased with the delightful invitation Nicole created for our bridal shower. She represented our event with elegance. I'm happy to support her business.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Emery Ann Design's reply:

Thank you, Kristine! It was great working with you and glad the shower was a success!

Guy 路 Married on 02/15/2017

Wow! The invitations Nicole created were even better than I imagined. I couldn鈥檛 wait to send them to my guests. She was so easy to work with! Highly reccomend.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Emery Ann Design's reply:

Thank you! It is always a pleasure to design invitations for your special day!

Natalie 路 Married on 08/16/2014

The invations were beautiful and Nicole was so helpful with everything from helping us with the design and colors she just seamed to know exactly what we wanted. She made time for us due to our tight schedules that we had. I highly recommend her to anyone for the most amazing invations!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Emery Ann Design's reply:

Thank you, Natalie! It was a pleasure working with you!

Loren 路 Married on 07/21/2012

What an easy experience at Emery Ann Design! After meeting with Nicole, she created a totally custom monogram and invitation suite that was exactly what I was looking for. I was so proud to send the invitations out to my guests. Such a great experience from start to finish,

Sent on 08/28/2017

Emery Ann Design's reply:

Thank you, Loren. I had an amazing time creating your monogram. Love it!

Kira 路 Married on 11/07/2009

I absolutely loved my wedding invitations! Nicole did a great job of helping guide me along the way as I'm not the most decisive person. She was fast and efficient with getting them completed for me. I would definitely recommend Emery Ann Design to others!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Emery Ann Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Kira! It was great working with you! I hope you and Jay are having a blast as husband and wife!