Emerald Florida Keys Reviews

6 | Key Largo, FL

6 Reviews for Emerald Florida Keys

• Natalie

Natalie D. · Married on 05/04/2019

Use them for your wedding transportation!

It was awesome working with Jane. She was one of the easiest vendors we worked with for our wedding. She was super prompt to respond and helpful with advising on logistics. Everything worked out well for our wedding transportation. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

Jane was the best vendor we worked with! She was always attentive and responsive to every inquiry. We had some last minute location changes with our wedding guests and she was extremely understanding and able to make it work in a moment's notice! We so appreciate her and everyone and Emerald Transportation!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kerry · Married on 03/18/2017

Emerald Transportation saved us from what could have been a very stressful wedding disaster. I had booked transportation with Island Time Trolley (who was wonderful) months in advanced, knowing that no guests could park at my wedding venue so we would need to shuttle everyone from various hotels. Three weeks before my wedding, Island Time thankfully realized their trolley would not be able to turn around down the street where our venue was, so we needed to find a different mode of transportation for our guests. Emerald Transportation came highly recommended. Well, they seriously saved the day. Our wedding guest transportation was very complicated, with guests spread out at 10+ different hotels. Adding to the complications: it was spring break so traffic in Islamorada would be horrendous. We worked with Jane and she came up with a foolproof schedule that would get everyone to our venue in time for our ceremony. We ended up renting three 14-passenger vans to shuttle our 100 guests to and from the wedding. Jane was so on top of everything and was a pleasure to work with. She was so responsive and sweet. The day of our wedding everything went perfectly and guests went our of their way to tell us how great the drivers were. Best of all? Everyone arrived 30 minutes before the ceremony started. I was so happy and it got the wedding off to a great start. Emerald ended up being one of the best vendors we worked with -- highly recommended for any weddings with complicated transportation needs!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Kaci · Married on 08/23/2013

My transportation provider lost my reservation and I didn't know it until 3 hours before my wedding! Emerald was right there to help out! Our driver, Abbey, even worked 2-3 hours late! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Christy · Married on 05/09/2013

Emerald Transportation did a phenomenal job transporting my parents to and from Ft. Lauderdale and Islamorada for my wedding.

Both Grace and Jill as well as the drivers were friendly, accommodating, responsive and courteous.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Pamela · Married on 10/29/2011

Emerald's service is outstanding! We used them for transportation out entire wedding weekend. The shuttled all of our 100 guests to/from Miami Airport, our welcome dinner the night before the wedding and also our wedding day venue. Grace, my contact at Emerald, coordinated it all perfectly. The entire driving staff was great. We got rave reviews from all of our guests. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/15/2011