Emerald Stone Photography Reviews

Emerald Stone Photography 6
Emerald Stone Photography 7

Amy · Married on 11/09/2018

Highly Recommend!

I am so glad we chose Emerald Stone Photography for our wedding! They were always prompt with responses and worked with us to create the perfect timeline for our day. The photographers made us feel comfortable and had us laughing the whole time. We were given a sneak peak of some of the pictures two days after the wedding and they were amazing!

Nikki · Married on 09/29/2018

Josh was absolutely amazing to work with! So fun and open to my crazy picture ideas. 10/10!!

Megan · Married on 09/14/2018

Emerald Stone is incredible! From day one we worked with Erica, who truly went above and beyond anything we expected in every aspect of our big day. Within just a few weeks of signing our contract, Erica traveled to Philadelphia to shoot our engagement pictures on a frigid cold February day. The pictures were stunning and serve as wonderful reminders of a very special day for us. We received 'sneak peeks' the day after taking our pictures and had all of the edited shots back within a week - so impressive. In the months, weeks and days leading up to the wedding, Erica was on top of planning all of the photography and videography details for our wedding day. She created a detailed timeline and immediately responded to emails and texts with questions, requests and thoughts for the day. She provided sample pictures for us to review and also encouraged us to send her ideas of the styles we liked best. On the day of the wedding, Erica (lead photographer) and her team of Josh (videography) and Crystal (second lead photographer) were nothing short of amazing. Our entire wedding party had so much fun with them throughout the day and they made sure to capture all of the memories from our entire day. Erica even managed to get us some sneak peaks the morning after the wedding before we left for our honeymoon. We would recommend Emerald Stone to anyone who values photography and wants beautiful pictures from their special day!

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

Emerald Stone Photography was such a pleasure to work with. We had so much fun with Josh during our Engagement Photos and the more so during our Wedding Day. We appreciated his playfulness and commitment to making sure he captured who we were. He has such a great vision for photos and set us up for some really great shots. His easy going nature and ability to go with the flow worked well with our dynamic. As far as communication goes, I appreciated how easy it was to contact and get in touch with everyone. Erica was very responsive over email and Josh stayed in touch up until the day before the wedding. It was a nice touch him reaching out a few days before the wedding, it made the whole experience feel more personal. We just got out sneak peak photos, and I cannot wait to see the rest!! Thank you Josh, Ashlie & Erica for helping us capture such a magical day in our lives. <3

Katlyn · Married on 06/23/2018

If you're looking for a top notch photographer, look no further! Erica and her team are truly amazing! She's replies to email very quickly and goes through every detail with you! Erica and her team truly cares about how you envision your wedding photos to be!

Emerald Stone Photography 8
    Emerald Stone Photography 9
    Emerald Stone Photography 10
    Emerald Stone Photography 11
    Emerald Stone Photography 12

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Emerald Stone Photography is amazing! Erica is so talented in what she does, and is very quick to respond to emails, texts, or phone calls. She was so sweet and accommodating with everything! She took our engagement photos, and traveled a good distance from PA to Baltimore in order to shoot photos at my husband and I's favorite location. We brought our dog, and she did such a wonderful job including him in our photos! For our wedding day, we had Josh and Ashlie as our photographers, who were equally as great. Josh was amazing in getting absolutely every photo I wanted - he even went into a field just to get the perfect photo! They both did a great job in suggesting great photo ops that we might not have thought of. I got a "sneak peek" of photos a few days after the wedding, and they are stunning! I am so excited to see the rest. I told Erica from the beginning that the photos were my most important part of the engagement and wedding, and she did not disappoint! I would highly recommend!

Devon · Married on 06/09/2018

Erica was amazing through our whole wedding process! We met her at a showcase which happened to be the first "wedding planning" event my husband and I had attended. She followed up with us immediately after the showcase and we booked her right away. Erica traveled from York PA to Philadelphia to do our engagement photos, and you would have thought we were friends for years. She is so sweet and easy to get along with. It felt natural to have her there to capture our engagement. We received ENDLESS compliments on how beautiful our photos were, and we could not wait to have her at our wedding. I swear Erica gets more and more talented with every photo we see from her. She has this incredible ability to make the most candid moments look stunning. She was always VERY timely in getting back to us any time I reached out to her. She was SUPER responsive when we were creating our day of timeline. I had her running from place to place and she never complained. We are so in love with our wedding photos. If you have the opportunity to have Erica capture your day, do not hesitate!!

Emerald Stone Photography 13
    Emerald Stone Photography 20
    Emerald Stone Photography 21
    Emerald Stone Photography 22

Teddi · Married on 04/15/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to have Emerald Stone Photography and staff photograph our wedding! Erica and her team were an absolute delight to work with in the months leading up to and during our wedding. She made a point to ask personal questions to understand what was most important to my husband and I. She took the time to understand us as a couple and our family dynamic to ensure that she captured key moments of our day. She is incredibly responsive, and I truly feel like we bonded throughout this process. She has an amazing eye and captured some wonderful moments that we just might have missed while in the midst of our excitement. Our conversations leading up to our big day were always lighthearted and casual as if we had been friends for years. Quite honestly, by the time the wedding came, I considered them guests as well. We've just received our gallery, in a timely fashion might I add, and that's even after receiving some amazing teasers during her editing process. The hardest part about Erica and her crew being so talented is trying to decide which ones to frame around the house. THANK YOU for being such a kind person with an amazing spirit. Photography is absolutely one of your many callings. We've gotten to know you as an amazing mother and even more amazing professional. Thank for making our wedding day such the fairy tale!

Emerald Stone Photography 23
    Emerald Stone Photography 24
    Emerald Stone Photography 25
    Emerald Stone Photography 26
    Emerald Stone Photography 27
    Emerald Stone Photography 28
    Emerald Stone Photography 29

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Erica made sure to capture every detail! Including details I wouldn't have thought of! Thank you for giving me treasured menoriesI wil cherish forever!

Emerald Stone Photography 30

Kate · Married on 10/22/2017

Erica was so wonderful! The pictures were more than we could ask for. So glad we chose Emerald Stone Photography. Our day was seamless because of her direction. Thanks again!

Emerald Stone Photography 31

Amelia · Married on 10/14/2017

When I got engaged, there was never a question in my mind as to who I'd want behind the lens for my special day!!! Erica has already caught so many priceless moments that I will love and cherish for a lifetime!!! She was very patient and accomodating and had the eye for the most beautiful shots. These special days come and go in the blink of an eye and are over in just a fleeting moment. But if you do it right, that day will last forever!!! Pleeease Don't skimp out on your photographers - you'll regret it! Emerald Stone was one of the best decisions that I could've possibly made for our wedding!!!

Emerald Stone Photography 32
    Emerald Stone Photography 33
    Emerald Stone Photography 34
    Emerald Stone Photography 35

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

Your pictures are one of the most important part of your wedding and with Erica you dont have to worry they will turn out amazing!

Tawney · Married on 09/10/2017

Awesome Awesome Awesome!! Love Erica and her amazing, talented sidekicks. I used Emerald Stone for both our wedding photography, and our wedding videography. I have only seen a few "sneak peak" photos and I am DYING to see the rest. I can't believe my husband and I are actually the ones in those pictures! I can't wait to see the video! Erica also pitched in help where ever it was needed, she helped my mother in law get her shoes on, and helped guide us through the garter removal. We were not told how all of that went, and neither one of us have been to a lot of weddings. He removed the garter and we were like "well now what the heck do we do?" lol! It was quite a stressful day for us but she was right there, more than happy to help us. Erica and her team are OH SO APPRECIATED!! <3

Mandy · Married on 09/08/2017

Erica is amazing. Her photos and how she handles her clients is amazing. I look forward to seeing our photos.

Andrea · Married on 08/26/2017

Erica did an amazing job! She was very flexible with all the planning of the engagement and wedding photos. The photos are gorgeous and exactly the style I was looking for. If you have a vision for what photos you want she will make them happen for you!

Emerald Stone Photography 36
    Emerald Stone Photography 37
    Emerald Stone Photography 38
    Emerald Stone Photography 39
    Emerald Stone Photography 40
    Emerald Stone Photography 41

Madison · Married on 08/25/2017

Emerald Stone Photography was simply amazing! They made the selection process for a photographer so easy! I highly recommend them for brides looking for a simple and wonderful process! Erica made us feel so relaxed in the middle of a crazy day!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Kayla · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband I searched and searched for a photographer who not only did we love their photos but we could get along and connect with. From the first phone call to now weeks after our wedding Erica is always there to make stressful time feel more fun. She was willing to be flexible with our hectic schedules and not living locally. Erica responds quickly politely and professionally. She is very organized and made my husband and I feel confident that details were thought through and that we would have the moments we wanted captured to look back on forever. We absolutely LOVED working with Erica and getting to know her.

Jason · Married on 10/16/2016

We highly recommend Erica to anyone looking for a quality photographer with a reasonable price tag! She was super flexible throughout the process and continues to provide great customer service after the event. We'll be using her again and again!

Ashlie · Married on 09/17/2016

My experience was nothing short of amazing! Erica was so organaized and helpful with putting all the plans in order. She really took the time to make sure all of our special moments were captured. We were blown away by our pictures! I highly recommend Emerald Stone!

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/10/2016

Erica was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the time we booked, up until the big day, she remained in touch and willing to answer any questions or concerns we had. Erica and her assistant, Ashlie, were so down to earth, patient, fun, professional, and creative during our wedding. Erica is so talented, and we love our photos! We are so happy we were able to have her photograph our wedding!!

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Erica is a wonderful photographer and visionary. She is very friendly and open to your ideas. Erica has always taken amazing photos that always exceed my expectations. We had a few hiccups on our wedding day like any other and she said went along with the day gracefully and I couldn't of asked for a better person to capture my day so I can relive it whenever I want looking at her photos!

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

Emerald Stone Photography provides you with one-of-a-kind photos! You won't be disappointed. The quality is spectacular and they are very easy to work with. They will make sure they capture everything you want on your special day. I'm beyond thrilled with the way my wedding pictures turned out! I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sam · Married on 10/10/2015

I am so happy we made the choice to use Emerald Stone as our wedding photographer for our wedding in October. Erica and her team were so easy to work with and did SUCH an amazing job with our pictures. We had such a wonderful experience with Emerald Stone from beginning to end and we couldn't have picked someone better to capture our day! I would highly recommend Emerald Stone to anyone!

Kayla · Married on 09/26/2015

Erica's photography is wonderful! Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful!! It was a pleasure to work with her :)

tatum · Married on 09/12/2015

Erica is beyond amazing when it comes to professionalism, quality, and flexibility! She was not only there keeping me sane when our photography timeline had to be tweaked last minute, but she even took the initiative to speak with our site coordinator to go over the details. Erica's creativity was evident from the moment we met her. Her portfolio is very impressive and the photographs we have seen so far so above and beyond what we were expecting. She captured such precious moments and did so in a professional yet easygoing way. When planning another photoshoot in the future, we will undoubtedly choose Emerald Stone Photography!