267 Reviews for Emerald Invitations

Embossed (2)
Letterpress (1)
Thermography (1)
267 Emerald Invitations Reviews

Julie was amazing. We told her what we liked and she was able to customize everything into our colors. Our save the dates and invitations came out so well. I even brought in an image that she was able to adjust to our liking. She is just like magic!! There we also very responsive with emails and getting out orders out to us!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie made the whole process much easier. I very much appreciated the quick response to emails and reminders. I will definitely use your company in the future and highly recommend to future brides to you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies

Absolutely loved my wedding invitations and save the dates. The staff is very talented and extremely knowledgeable. You feel like you are there only customer and they do alot to make you feel at ease. Everything was better than my proofs. I kept one to frame! Thank you emerald invites for your dedication and beautiful work. The prices are also very fair with quick turn around time.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved everything about my experience with emerald invitations! Their invitations were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Emerald did an excellent job on my wedding invitations and we received tons of compliments. We also purchased matching menu cards, escort cards, and a sign for the wedding day. They were able to customize all items for us and were extremely responsive throughout the process. Any changes we requested were made quickly and thoroughly. I thought their products were a great value as well compared to other vendors. I was recommended to Emerald by a friend and would highly recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot rave enough about Emerald Invitations - and I have recommended their services and work to several other brides. We have received so many compliments on our invitations and our Thank You cards - because their work is truly top notch. So happy we chose them. We are so grateful!

Profile Picture User7469058, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Emerald Invitations for our wedding was such a pleasure! The staff made something that could have been very overwhelming with so many options, quite easy and stress free! Any questions I had were always promptly answered. I found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful.
I used Emeralds for Save the Date magnets, Invitations and Place Cards. All of which I was very happy with the quality of.
I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Emerald Invitations did all of the printing for our wedding at Camp Wing on September 30th, 2017. We can not say enough good things about the entire team, everything the gave us was amazing and they were all so kind and helpful! They went above and beyond what was expected to make our day perfect working with us diligently to make sure everything was exactly what We wanted down to the finite details. Our guest have been raving about the magnet Save the Dates since the day we sent them out and how all the accents they made (napkins and match boxes) fit perfectly with out color and theme. Emerald Invitations is right in Quincy and is easily accessible, with made it easy to pick up, drop off, and come in to veiw all the options. This team eased our minds and worked hard to make sure everything went smoothly, I can not thank them enough for everything he did for us down to the smallest details

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great help! I had no idea what I really wanted and they walked me through everything! Address changes and excel sheet were so helpful!

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They work with me customize to what I wanted and everything was on time and perfect will highly recommend and also did a custom mirror table seating

Profile Picture Edwin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I used Emerald Invitations for my wedding invitations, programs, place cards and thank you notes. All of the items were amazing and exactly what I was looking for. Chris and Julie were super to work with; very professional, informative and fast. I highly recommend Emerald Invitations.

Profile Picture Tricia, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They take the stress away by having such knowledge on what direction to go. Very great work done on our save-the-dates!!!!

Profile Picture sophia & harold, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Save the Dates

It was so wonderful working with Mike for our invitation suites and other elements for our wedding such as program fans and menus/thank you cards. He was so easy to work with and we felt relaxed throughout the process even though it was such an important part to me. Working with Julie for edits was great as well - she incorporated my thoughts and edits very professionally and I loved her work. Highly recommend!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

absolutely stunning wedding invitations! We got so many wonderful compliments. The staff here was wonderful and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Rose, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If I could give more than 5 star, I totally would. I had a wonderful experience with emerald invitations. I would be recommending them to many family and friends! Thank you Emerald!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Keyanna , 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This company was very professional in every way. The invitations were exactly as promised and we received them exactly when promised. In fact, the finished product exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Emerald Invitations.

Profile Picture Elaine, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would highly recommend Emerald Invitations for all your wedding prints. The quality of their product are great and the price are reasonable. I cannot thank them enough for their great services.
Reni and Don

Profile Picture Reni, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I really enjoyed my experience with emerald invitations. They were very patient with adjustments that needed to be made and responsive to requests for extras!

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Can't thank you enough for your part in making our wedding everything that we hoped it would be!

Profile Picture PAULA, 8/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding invitations and placecards/table numbers came out amazing! Everyone was so helpful and accommodating, which made the process so much easier. Even when there was a last minute change to my guest list Emerald Invitations responded right away to help me address the issue---you guys are the best!

Profile Picture ALANNA, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Emerald Invitations made my dream invitations! I had an idea of what I wanted and they allowed plenty of time to create my perfect invitation. They were so attentive to detail and patient while I made small changes until it was perfect! They also provided wedding day stationary for me at very quick turnaround time. They were able to provide everything I needed in a very short time! Will use them again for any other special occasions!

Profile Picture Angelique, 6/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards

Emerald Invitations is professional, helpful and prompt with all printing and correspondence. I used them for shower and wedding invitations and even had to add numbers last minute and it was no problem. I have already recommended them to many others!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Emerald Invitations was one of our easier and professional wedding vendors to work with. We found them from a wedding expo we went to in Boston where they had a bunch of different products displayed. They were all nice quality and it seemed like there was a ton of variety. They also said if you use them from finding them at an expo, they give you a free promotion!

So we went into their shop in Quincy for invitations and RSVPs and there was so much to choose from! Luckily, we went in knowing exactly the type of invitation and style we wanted so it was very easy for us. Once we picked that out, they guided us through the whole process from start to finish and made it very simple. We ended up getting free addressing on all our invites too as the expo promotion, which saved us a few hundred dollars, so that was a great perk!

We wanted an experience when picking the invitations. It’s a really important part of the process, nevermind the fact that is what all your guests will have and keep as the first impression for your wedding so we wanted them professionally done. If you’re looking for a shop that has a wide variety and is flexible and knowledgeable, go to Emerald Invitations!

Profile Picture Becca, 6/17/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I worked with Emerald for my invitations and loved them! They came out great and they were so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Becca, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews