Emerald Invitations Reviews

Emerald Invitations 5
Emerald Invitations 6

Abigail · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful experience!

My husband and I had a great experience using Emerald Invitations for our wedding. Everything was done beautifully and quickly. There was so much to choose from and Emerald Invitations really helped make our vision a reality.

Cassandra Cellucci · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome business!

I got married this past July and used Emerald Invitations for my beautiful wedding invitations. I received so many compliments about how beautiful and unique they were. This business clearly takes pride in their work and are more than happy to assist you in any way. I would constantly email them with questions and they always replied right away. The prices were very fair as well. Thank you again!

Kaelyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing! Would definitely recommend!

I used Emerald Invitations for both my save the dates and invitations. They were both so beautiful and everything I asked for and more! They listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond for us. So happy I used Emerald and would recommend them to anyone !

Michael Roycroft · Married on 06/17/2018

best wedding invitations

Highly recommended. quality service for a fair price! People there are great very hard working dedicated employees. will recommend to friends and family.

Joey · Married on 06/16/2018

Good experience

We ordered both save the dates and invitations from Emerald. Designs came our great and they were able to provide us with what we imagined. Communication was good, Julie and rest of team were very responsive and receptive of the feedback we gave. Their turnaround time for changes were very quick for us to proof before sending off to print.

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful!

I cannot say enough positive things about Emerald Invitations. The staff is suberb. I used Emerald Invitations for all of my wedding paper needs, from the save the dates and invitations to the menus and programs and was so pleased with them, absolutely beautiful. I husband recently ordered invitations as well for my surprise 30th birthday and they came out beautiful! I highly recommend Emerald Invitations and plan on using them in the future.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2018

Emerald Invitations made our invitation pocket cards, table numbers and reception signs and they all came out perfect and EXACTLY how we wanted! They do amazing work and I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Christine · Married on 06/02/2018

Invitations

Emerald invitations did Mang items for my sisters wedding so I used them for mine as well. Very personable people and quality invitations. A little more pricy compared to online sites but worth the money in my opinion.

• Nancy

Nancy · Married on 06/01/2018

Julie was amazing. We told her what we liked and she was able to customize everything into our colors. Our save the dates and invitations came out so well. I even brought in an image that she was able to adjust to our liking. She is just like magic!! There we also very responsive with emails and getting out orders out to us!

Mariana · Married on 05/27/2018

We loved our wedding invites!

We came across Emerald Invitations at a wedding Expo and couldn’t be happier that we found them! They were incredibly professional and responsive and our invitations came out AMAZING! They were willing to work with us and help create exactly what we wanted! They were of great help in coordinating our place cards (a big help!) and their prices were reasonable.

Mary · Married on 05/25/2018

Great Place!

Overall this was a great experience! Everyone was so nice to work with!

Logan · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing - detailed service

I was so happy to be able to create the invite of my dreams! From beginning to end emerald made sure I was happy with their work. I would definitely recommend them to any bride and plan on using them again for future events!

Colleen · Married on 03/16/2018

What a fun experience!

Emerald went above and beyond not just for my invitations and thank you notes but for all my last minute requests for out of town bags, water bottles and wedding weekend maps!

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2017

Julie made the whole process much easier. I very much appreciated the quick response to emails and reminders. I will definitely use your company in the future and highly recommend to future brides to you!

Kristen · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely loved my wedding invitations and save the dates. The staff is very talented and extremely knowledgeable. You feel like you are there only customer and they do alot to make you feel at ease. Everything was better than my proofs. I kept one to frame! Thank you emerald invites for your dedication and beautiful work. The prices are also very fair with quick turn around time.

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Loved everything about my experience with emerald invitations! Their invitations were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

Emerald did an excellent job on my wedding invitations and we received tons of compliments. We also purchased matching menu cards, escort cards, and a sign for the wedding day. They were able to customize all items for us and were extremely responsive throughout the process. Any changes we requested were made quickly and thoroughly. I thought their products were a great value as well compared to other vendors. I was recommended to Emerald by a friend and would highly recommend them to others.

Alexis · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot rave enough about Emerald Invitations - and I have recommended their services and work to several other brides. We have received so many compliments on our invitations and our Thank You cards - because their work is truly top notch. So happy we chose them. We are so grateful!

Jen · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Emerald Invitations for our wedding was such a pleasure! The staff made something that could have been very overwhelming with so many options, quite easy and stress free! Any questions I had were always promptly answered. I found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful.
    I used Emeralds for Save the Date magnets, Invitations and Place Cards. All of which I was very happy with the quality of.
    I would highly recommend.

Abigail · Married on 09/30/2017

Emerald Invitations did all of the printing for our wedding at Camp Wing on September 30th, 2017. We can not say enough good things about the entire team, everything the gave us was amazing and they were all so kind and helpful! They went above and beyond what was expected to make our day perfect working with us diligently to make sure everything was exactly what We wanted down to the finite details. Our guest have been raving about the magnet Save the Dates since the day we sent them out and how all the accents they made (napkins and match boxes) fit perfectly with out color and theme. Emerald Invitations is right in Quincy and is easily accessible, with made it easy to pick up, drop off, and come in to veiw all the options. This team eased our minds and worked hard to make sure everything went smoothly, I can not thank them enough for everything he did for us down to the smallest details

Emerald Invitations 7
    Emerald Invitations 8
    Emerald Invitations 9
    Emerald Invitations 10
    Emerald Invitations 11

Mallory · Married on 09/29/2017

Great help! I had no idea what I really wanted and they walked me through everything! Address changes and excel sheet were so helpful!

Tricia · Married on 09/23/2017

I used Emerald Invitations for my wedding invitations, programs, place cards and thank you notes. All of the items were amazing and exactly what I was looking for. Chris and Julie were super to work with; very professional, informative and fast. I highly recommend Emerald Invitations.

Edwin · Married on 09/23/2017

They work with me customize to what I wanted and everything was on time and perfect will highly recommend and also did a custom mirror table seating

sophia & harold · Married on 09/22/2017

They take the stress away by having such knowledge on what direction to go. Very great work done on our save-the-dates!!!!