Emerald Invitations Reviews

Emerald Invitations 4
Emerald Invitations 5

Michelle · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Great Service & Quality

Emerald Invitations was extremely helpful and very pleasant to work with when I needed wedding invitations. I would definitely recommend them! My wedding invitations came out beautiful thanks to them.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Tayla

Tayla Pyne Martignetti · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Designs

When I went to Emerald Invitation they had so many options to choose from. Julie and Chris were very easy to work with and quick to respond to emails. When I got my sample invitation I ended up not liking the design I originally choose. Julie was nice and accommodating. She let me come down to look at other options and let me switch my invitation for something else. I was coming close to my timeline of sending the invites out when I changed my mind about the design but Julie got them done quick and I got them out on time. I can’t thank them enough for their sense of urgency and attention to detail.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Erika · Married on 08/23/2019

Magnificent

This vendor was very attentive & responsive with emails and questions related to our wedding celebration. I would definitely recommend them for all your special occasions. Looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Mrs. C

Sent on 08/23/2019

Kristina · Married on 07/23/2019

Excellent and Helpful

Emerald Invitations went above and beyond for my wedding. They created a handmade save the date for the vision I wanted and listened to me when I wanted to change things. They also went out of their way to track down the invitations I wanted that were discontinued and were able to get them. I couldn't have been more happy how professional and helpful they were.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Kayla · Married on 07/21/2019

Easy to work with!

Emerald Invitations was great to work with. My husband and I were overwhelmed with the endless online options and just blindly ordering without being about to see everything in person. Emerald invitations was great and they have so many options to work with. They are very flexible as I actually changed the whole look after our initial meeting. The whole process was stress free and our invitations were beautiful.

Emerald Invitations 6
    Emerald Invitations 7
    Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Katie

Katie Black · Married on 06/28/2019

Lovely invitations and friendly staff!

We had a great experience with Emerald Invitations! Everyone at Emerald is very easy to work with and they responded to all of our questions in a timely manner. We chose the least expensive option and loved the way they came out. I would definitely recommend Emerald Invitations to others.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience with wedding invites! Very easy to work with!

We used Emerald for our wedding invitations and could not have had a better experience. Julie was super quick, responsive, and professional. Overall the process was seamless from the proof to print. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jessica Desrosiers · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommend!

I worked with Emerald Invitations for my wedding and they were fantastic! They have so many options available to choose from! We were able to completely customize our invitations with them. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jenn Arienti · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding invited

They were so good and customised a wedding invitation to go with the overall theme of our wedding which was amazing because we wanted the invitation to look like a library card

Sent on 08/25/2019

Elizabeth Mcdonough · Married on 12/31/2018

LOVED our wedding invitations!

Emerald was great to work with for our wedding invitations. They had so many options to chose from and were able to customize anything. Together we created the most gorgeous invitations for our New Years Eve wedding - just the right about of sparkle and custom champagne glasses as the image, they were so elegant. The quality of the product really showed through as well from the card stock to the envelopes, they were just perfect. We got so many compliments from our guests once they received them in the mail!
    Julie was so responsive, we did all of our edits to the mocks over email and she nailed them! We also utilized them for our place cards and our programs so everything tied together very nicely. It was nice to use a small shop with actual people vs. an online site.

I would definitely recommend Emerald to any one in market for wedding invitations!

Emerald Invitations 8
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/17/2018

We definitely recommend Emerald Invitations!

Emerald invitations was recommended by our wedding planner. They were so incredibly easy to deal with. They were helpful in guiding us to choose exactly what we wanted. They put it together very fast. Sent the proofs, and had them ready when promised. The quality was excellent. We got invitations, napkins, place cards, and thank you cards. We definitely recommend them and would not think twice to use them again in the future.

Emerald Invitations 9

Alissa Eardley · Married on 10/27/2018

They went above and beyond

Working with Emerald Invitations was so easy. They were very responsive- and everything came out absolutely perfect. We received so many compliments on our beautiful invitations. I have already recommended them to friends ! Thank you, guys!

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing! Far exceeded my expectations.

I thought the invitation process was going to be so overwhelming and Emerald Invitations did an amazing job helping me through. I had no idea what I wanted and they helped me select the most elegant and beautiful invitations!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Victoria Barnes · Married on 09/29/2018

Best in the business!

I started our wedding printing journey using an online service for our Save the Dates, and immediately regretted the decision. They labeled our envelopes incorrectly, not once, but twice, causing such a headache and delay in alerting our guests of our wedding date, and for all of that, the quality wasn't even that great! Luckily a friend alerted me to Emerald. From the moment you begin working with Mike, Chris and their amazing designer Julie, you will feel at ease with your projects. The team at Emerald will work against your deadlines and deliver above and beyond your expectations. Their pricing comes in close to (if not better) than many of the online services, and I can't tell you the value of having a human to speak with about design ideas, fonts and colors, as well as how to package your invites (hint, it's not just a stamp!) - they cover all of the little details you might forget. Couldn't recommend Emerald enough!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • User4349314 · 1+ year ago

Excellent Quality and Service

I looked for months for wedding invitations and could not find what I was looking for. I was so happy to find Emerald Invitations when I luckily just drove by one day! I worked with them to custom design our entire wedding invitation suite and was able to customize every last detail exactly as we had envisioned and for a great price and amazing quality. Everyone loved our invitations and I couldn't have been happier with them. Thank you!

Emerald Invitations 10
    Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Keohane Mccosker · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

Emerald Invitations did an amazing job at making my visions come to life! I wanted to do a save the date with our childhood photos, and I gave them an idea, and it came out perfect! Also for the wedding invitations, I got so many compliments! They were beautiful! I highly recommend Emerald Invitations for any paper needs, they are professional, fast, and have amazing products!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Invitations without the stress!

It was such a pleasure to work with Emerald Invitations right from the start. My husband and I weren't sure of the direction we wanted to go in for our save the dates and invites, however we were able to look at so many beautiful samples at the store and it became so easy to make the decisions. Working with Julie, the designer, made the process so much easier as she knew exactly what style we liked, and made our wedding planning that much more enjoyable. We received so many compliments on both our save the dates and invites, and I will forever be recommending Emerald Invitations to everyone.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Kristen · Married on 08/25/2018

Gorgeous Unique Invitations

I am so glad we created custom wedding invitations and save the dates with Emerald Invitations. Julie creates such gorgeous designs and was wonderful to work with! We ended up with invitations that perfectly matched the look I wanted for our wedding. The Save The Dates were so beautiful that a couple people assumed they were the "real invitation", until our show- stopping invites came in the mail.

Emerald Invitations 11

Abigail · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful experience!

My husband and I had a great experience using Emerald Invitations for our wedding. Everything was done beautifully and quickly. There was so much to choose from and Emerald Invitations really helped make our vision a reality.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Cassandra Cellucci · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome business!

I got married this past July and used Emerald Invitations for my beautiful wedding invitations. I received so many compliments about how beautiful and unique they were. This business clearly takes pride in their work and are more than happy to assist you in any way. I would constantly email them with questions and they always replied right away. The prices were very fair as well. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Kaelyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing! Would definitely recommend!

I used Emerald Invitations for both my save the dates and invitations. They were both so beautiful and everything I asked for and more! They listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond for us. So happy I used Emerald and would recommend them to anyone !

Sent on 02/28/2019

Michael Roycroft · Married on 06/17/2018

best wedding invitations

Highly recommended. quality service for a fair price! People there are great very hard working dedicated employees. will recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Joey · Married on 06/16/2018

Good experience

We ordered both save the dates and invitations from Emerald. Designs came our great and they were able to provide us with what we imagined. Communication was good, Julie and rest of team were very responsive and receptive of the feedback we gave. Their turnaround time for changes were very quick for us to proof before sending off to print.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful!

I cannot say enough positive things about Emerald Invitations. The staff is suberb. I used Emerald Invitations for all of my wedding paper needs, from the save the dates and invitations to the menus and programs and was so pleased with them, absolutely beautiful. I husband recently ordered invitations as well for my surprise 30th birthday and they came out beautiful! I highly recommend Emerald Invitations and plan on using them in the future.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2018

Emerald Invitations made our invitation pocket cards, table numbers and reception signs and they all came out perfect and EXACTLY how we wanted! They do amazing work and I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2018