Emerald Invitations Reviews

Emerald Invitations 6
Emerald Invitations 7

Michelle · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Great Service & Quality

Emerald Invitations was extremely helpful and very pleasant to work with when I needed wedding invitations. I would definitely recommend them! My wedding invitations came out beautiful thanks to them.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Erika · Married on 08/23/2019

Magnificent

This vendor was very attentive & responsive with emails and questions related to our wedding celebration. I would definitely recommend them for all your special occasions. Looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Mrs. C

Sent on 08/23/2019

Elizabeth Mcdonough · Married on 12/31/2018

LOVED our wedding invitations!

Emerald was great to work with for our wedding invitations. They had so many options to chose from and were able to customize anything. Together we created the most gorgeous invitations for our New Years Eve wedding - just the right about of sparkle and custom champagne glasses as the image, they were so elegant. The quality of the product really showed through as well from the card stock to the envelopes, they were just perfect. We got so many compliments from our guests once they received them in the mail!
    Julie was so responsive, we did all of our edits to the mocks over email and she nailed them! We also utilized them for our place cards and our programs so everything tied together very nicely. It was nice to use a small shop with actual people vs. an online site.

I would definitely recommend Emerald to any one in market for wedding invitations!

Emerald Invitations 8
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/17/2018

We definitely recommend Emerald Invitations!

Emerald invitations was recommended by our wedding planner. They were so incredibly easy to deal with. They were helpful in guiding us to choose exactly what we wanted. They put it together very fast. Sent the proofs, and had them ready when promised. The quality was excellent. We got invitations, napkins, place cards, and thank you cards. We definitely recommend them and would not think twice to use them again in the future.

Emerald Invitations 9

Alissa Eardley · Married on 10/27/2018

They went above and beyond

Working with Emerald Invitations was so easy. They were very responsive- and everything came out absolutely perfect. We received so many compliments on our beautiful invitations. I have already recommended them to friends ! Thank you, guys!

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing! Far exceeded my expectations.

I thought the invitation process was going to be so overwhelming and Emerald Invitations did an amazing job helping me through. I had no idea what I wanted and they helped me select the most elegant and beautiful invitations!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Victoria Barnes · Married on 09/29/2018

Best in the business!

I started our wedding printing journey using an online service for our Save the Dates, and immediately regretted the decision. They labeled our envelopes incorrectly, not once, but twice, causing such a headache and delay in alerting our guests of our wedding date, and for all of that, the quality wasn't even that great! Luckily a friend alerted me to Emerald. From the moment you begin working with Mike, Chris and their amazing designer Julie, you will feel at ease with your projects. The team at Emerald will work against your deadlines and deliver above and beyond your expectations. Their pricing comes in close to (if not better) than many of the online services, and I can't tell you the value of having a human to speak with about design ideas, fonts and colors, as well as how to package your invites (hint, it's not just a stamp!) - they cover all of the little details you might forget. Couldn't recommend Emerald enough!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • User4349314 · Recently married

Excellent Quality and Service

I looked for months for wedding invitations and could not find what I was looking for. I was so happy to find Emerald Invitations when I luckily just drove by one day! I worked with them to custom design our entire wedding invitation suite and was able to customize every last detail exactly as we had envisioned and for a great price and amazing quality. Everyone loved our invitations and I couldn't have been happier with them. Thank you!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Emerald Invitations 10

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Invitations without the stress!

It was such a pleasure to work with Emerald Invitations right from the start. My husband and I weren't sure of the direction we wanted to go in for our save the dates and invites, however we were able to look at so many beautiful samples at the store and it became so easy to make the decisions. Working with Julie, the designer, made the process so much easier as she knew exactly what style we liked, and made our wedding planning that much more enjoyable. We received so many compliments on both our save the dates and invites, and I will forever be recommending Emerald Invitations to everyone.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Kristen · Married on 08/25/2018

Gorgeous Unique Invitations

I am so glad we created custom wedding invitations and save the dates with Emerald Invitations. Julie creates such gorgeous designs and was wonderful to work with! We ended up with invitations that perfectly matched the look I wanted for our wedding. The Save The Dates were so beautiful that a couple people assumed they were the "real invitation", until our show- stopping invites came in the mail.

Emerald Invitations 11

Abigail · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful experience!

My husband and I had a great experience using Emerald Invitations for our wedding. Everything was done beautifully and quickly. There was so much to choose from and Emerald Invitations really helped make our vision a reality.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Cassandra Cellucci · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome business!

I got married this past July and used Emerald Invitations for my beautiful wedding invitations. I received so many compliments about how beautiful and unique they were. This business clearly takes pride in their work and are more than happy to assist you in any way. I would constantly email them with questions and they always replied right away. The prices were very fair as well. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Kaelyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing! Would definitely recommend!

I used Emerald Invitations for both my save the dates and invitations. They were both so beautiful and everything I asked for and more! They listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond for us. So happy I used Emerald and would recommend them to anyone !

Sent on 02/28/2019

Michael Roycroft · Married on 06/17/2018

best wedding invitations

Highly recommended. quality service for a fair price! People there are great very hard working dedicated employees. will recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Joey · Married on 06/16/2018

Good experience

We ordered both save the dates and invitations from Emerald. Designs came our great and they were able to provide us with what we imagined. Communication was good, Julie and rest of team were very responsive and receptive of the feedback we gave. Their turnaround time for changes were very quick for us to proof before sending off to print.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful!

I cannot say enough positive things about Emerald Invitations. The staff is suberb. I used Emerald Invitations for all of my wedding paper needs, from the save the dates and invitations to the menus and programs and was so pleased with them, absolutely beautiful. I husband recently ordered invitations as well for my surprise 30th birthday and they came out beautiful! I highly recommend Emerald Invitations and plan on using them in the future.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2018

Emerald Invitations made our invitation pocket cards, table numbers and reception signs and they all came out perfect and EXACTLY how we wanted! They do amazing work and I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Christine · Married on 06/02/2018

Invitations

Emerald invitations did Mang items for my sisters wedding so I used them for mine as well. Very personable people and quality invitations. A little more pricy compared to online sites but worth the money in my opinion.

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 06/01/2018

Julie was amazing. We told her what we liked and she was able to customize everything into our colors. Our save the dates and invitations came out so well. I even brought in an image that she was able to adjust to our liking. She is just like magic!! There we also very responsive with emails and getting out orders out to us!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Mariana · Married on 05/27/2018

We loved our wedding invites!

We came across Emerald Invitations at a wedding Expo and couldn’t be happier that we found them! They were incredibly professional and responsive and our invitations came out AMAZING! They were willing to work with us and help create exactly what we wanted! They were of great help in coordinating our place cards (a big help!) and their prices were reasonable.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Mary · Married on 05/25/2018

Great Place!

Overall this was a great experience! Everyone was so nice to work with!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Logan · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing - detailed service

I was so happy to be able to create the invite of my dreams! From beginning to end emerald made sure I was happy with their work. I would definitely recommend them to any bride and plan on using them again for future events!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Colleen · Married on 03/16/2018

What a fun experience!

Emerald went above and beyond not just for my invitations and thank you notes but for all my last minute requests for out of town bags, water bottles and wedding weekend maps!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2017

Julie made the whole process much easier. I very much appreciated the quick response to emails and reminders. I will definitely use your company in the future and highly recommend to future brides to you!

Sent on 03/09/2018