Emerald Invitations Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Christina Married on 09/04/2022

Above and beyond!!

Julie was on top of everything. From setups to changes to even last minute extras!!! I would definitely use emerald invitation over and over again!! Thank you for the best wedding invites and signage around!!
    Jess L. Married on 08/06/2022

Fantastic, impressed beyond measure

Great team at Emerald Invitations. Helped me make a blank canvas into something great. Received some many compliments on the invitations.

If you're unsure give them a chance. Let the experts handle it!
    Kim Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Friendly, helpful, reliable, accommodating, beautiful, convenient

We loved Emerald Inviations! They were friendly and very helpful. Emerald was very accommodating when I made mistakes and didnt catch them ubtile after envelopes were printed. I would use them again and again
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Arianna M. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made the most beautiful wedding invitations for me!

I wanted a very specific kind of wedding invitation and the Emerald Invitations team were able to create it exactly how i wanted it. Will definitely be returning in the future!
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 05/14/2022

Best of the Best

Emerald Invitations did a beautiful job on my wedding invitations and the custom cocktail napkins for my wedding! I worked with Julie and she was so responsive and helpful! Look no further than Emerald for all your Invitation needs!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing Acrylic Artwork

For our wedding, we had a small (65), elegant, coastal, and intimate vibe. The invitations really captured the feel of our wedding. It has always been my dream to have my mother’s calligraphy used as the template for my wedding invitation. Emerald Invitations made my wedding wish come true. The invitations came out perfect! They were responsive and patient. They were willing to do what no other invitation company was willing or able to do. They went above and beyond.
  • Marisa
    Marisa P. Married on 04/02/2022

Saved the day!

Emerald Invitations is the absolute best! So helpful and accommodating. I had waited till the last minute to order wedding invites, they expedited printing and had my invitations ready in about a week. The invitations were high quality and exactly what I was looking for. Amazing!!
    Theresa B. Married on 12/18/2021

Professional, expert service.

Highly recommend Emerald Invitations. They offered a huge selection, and individualized my invitations exactly as I wanted them. They always answered emails promptly, and were happy to revise proofs as necessary. A very easy and professional company to work with
    Courtney Married on 11/19/2021

Invitations

We used Emerald Invitations for our wedding in 2021. We had to postpone our wedding and had to change all the dates on our invitation. Emerald was easy to work with, very responsive and they provide good quality invitations. We had our envelopes personalized and they all looked so great!
    Jen Married on 11/13/2021

Wedding Invitations

My wedding invitations not only came out beautiful, but quickly. Julie was also great to work with! I'm in event sales, and refer them all the time to my couples.
    Lauren Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream invitations for a dream wedding

Emerald Invitations was amazing! In a world of online options it was a blessing to find a shop that allowed you to come in and look through hundreds of options by hand. My wedding invitations were something I wanted to see in person because the choices are overwhelming. Walking into Emerald Invitations, I was shocked to find not only a wide variety of invitation options but also decor, signage, cocktail napkins, favors and more. They are beyond helpful in designing every single details as you want it and work with you to create your vision. The quality is unparalleled and we received compliments from all of our guests when we mailed them. They were flexible with turnaround time and adjustments. We have even had guests go and copy our exact invitation they loved it so much! They truly did an amazing job and I cannot recommend Emerald Invitations enough!
    Erin F. Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very accommodating and reasonable!

The staff over at Emerald Invitations is nothing short of perfection. They really took the time to help us create an invitation that matched the aesthetic of our venue without the price tag :) I also wanted to use as little paper as possible, so Chris and Julie suggested that we use an information business card to direct guests to our website. It worked like a charm! I would highly recommend (and already have!) Emerald to all my friends with stationary needs.
    Kristin Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience and easy to work with!

Had the most perfect wedding invitations due to emerald invitations!
    Leslie A. Married on 09/18/2021

Great Quality and Easy!

It was so great working with Emerald Invitations for my wedding! They made not only my invitations, but our save the dates, water bottle labels, signage for my in memorium table/signature drinks, as well as do not disturb door hangers. They make all the little touches to your wedding to make your wedding unique. I also found them to be very affordable and easy to work with!
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan D. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If I could get married again, I would do even more with them!

I cannot recommend Emerald Invitations enough. Julie executed everything quickly and perfectly! From our very first visit with Mike just to take a look at what they had to offer, we knew we were in good hands. It makes such a difference it go in and physically see, feel and get a vision for your save the dates, invitations, etc. We used their services for everything possible, including welcome signs, table numbers, seating chart/name cards, etc. They also offered great bundle deals for us the more we added! We got SO MANY compliments, especially on the invitations. I’ve had to give out their information to over a dozen new brides to be. You will not be disappointed!
    Julee S. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing vendor

We found Emerald invitations through a bridal expo and wanted to support a local small business. They were great! Our save the dates, postponed save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards have been well made. They listen to what you want and work with you, so your vision comes to life. Emerald invitations has something for any budget. I would use them again!
    Jennifer B. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fast, Friendly and Helpful!

Emerald Invitations was wonderful to work with! We ordered our invitations and our place cards from them. They have a great selection of samples to choose from and were very helpful and friendly with the whole process. Several of our guests told us that they absolutely loved our invitations and thought they were very classy. We will definitely use Emerald Invitations again in the future!
    Catie M. Married on 08/28/2021

LOVE this place!

Emerald Invitation was such a pleasure to work with! The designer, Julie made my vision of the invitations come to life. The materials that that use are high quality and I got so many compliments on the save the dates, invites, thank you cards and the details we had at the wedding! Highly recommend!!
    Helen Married on 08/27/2021

Quality Invitations

They have quality invitations and will work with your budget, my fiancé and I had a certain look we wanted for our invites that we could not find online so we went to their shop and were able to browse hundreds of samples. They were never pushy and helped make suggestions and worked with us on tweaking things to fit our budget. They were very responsive and our invitations were absolutely beautiful, I will be using them in the future and recommending them to everyone. If you are struggling finding invitations you like go here and you will leave happy.
    Kimberly M. Married on 08/06/2021

Wedding invitations

Julie & the team are amazing! We postponed our wedding twice due to covid and they were so flexible! They even did free postponement postcards for us. Honestly the best team to work with- our invitations were beautiful! Thank you Emerald Invitations!
    Joan H. Married on 07/30/2021

Wedding Invitations

Started with Emerald pre-pandemic. The staff could not have been more helpful. Invitations were exactly what we wanted. Many complements on the beautiful invitations. They also did table cards and church programs. All were coordinated in color and paper. Most important was the quick response we received always. That’s so important during this process. The calligrapher, who shares the shop is also wonderful. Don’t look anywhere else. Everything we purchased was perfect
  • Brianne
    Brianne C. Married on 07/24/2021

Highly recommend Emerald Invitations

We received so many compliments on the quality of our invitations! They came out beautiful. Chris and Julie were so helpful and accommodating throughout the invitation process. We highly recommend them for wedding invitations and save the dates.
    Erica P. Married on 07/24/2021

Wedding Invitations

I loved working with Emerald Invitations. They were so nice and helpful. They really made my vision for my invitations come to life and I got so many compliments! I highly recommend them if you’re in the Boston area!
    Valerie Z. Married on 06/26/2021

Wonderful!

Emerald made us the most beautiful invitations!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 06/05/2021

Above and Beyond

Like so many others Covid messed with us and our planning. Emerald Invitations rolled with each change we made over multiple date changes, number of invitees, and just having to wait on us while we waited on the venue. We found them originally at a wedding expo and i appreciated they had a range of invite options on display that really showcased their range. When we finally got to go down to start picking our design I was a little over my head and Julie was very helpful and patient with me. She helped pick the right colors that wouldn't clash and definitely knew her audience by pointing out the glittery paper background for me. Highly recommend them and can't thank them enough
illustration stars