Emerald Invitations Reviews

Emerald Invitations 5
Emerald Invitations 6
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2018

Emerald Invitations made our invitation pocket cards, table numbers and reception signs and they all came out perfect and EXACTLY how we wanted! They do amazing work and I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

• Nancy

Nancy · Married on 06/01/2018

Julie was amazing. We told her what we liked and she was able to customize everything into our colors. Our save the dates and invitations came out so well. I even brought in an image that she was able to adjust to our liking. She is just like magic!! There we also very responsive with emails and getting out orders out to us!

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2017

Julie made the whole process much easier. I very much appreciated the quick response to emails and reminders. I will definitely use your company in the future and highly recommend to future brides to you!

Kristen · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely loved my wedding invitations and save the dates. The staff is very talented and extremely knowledgeable. You feel like you are there only customer and they do alot to make you feel at ease. Everything was better than my proofs. I kept one to frame! Thank you emerald invites for your dedication and beautiful work. The prices are also very fair with quick turn around time.

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Loved everything about my experience with emerald invitations! Their invitations were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

Emerald did an excellent job on my wedding invitations and we received tons of compliments. We also purchased matching menu cards, escort cards, and a sign for the wedding day. They were able to customize all items for us and were extremely responsive throughout the process. Any changes we requested were made quickly and thoroughly. I thought their products were a great value as well compared to other vendors. I was recommended to Emerald by a friend and would highly recommend them to others.

Alexis · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot rave enough about Emerald Invitations - and I have recommended their services and work to several other brides. We have received so many compliments on our invitations and our Thank You cards - because their work is truly top notch. So happy we chose them. We are so grateful!

Jen · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Emerald Invitations for our wedding was such a pleasure! The staff made something that could have been very overwhelming with so many options, quite easy and stress free! Any questions I had were always promptly answered. I found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful.
    I used Emeralds for Save the Date magnets, Invitations and Place Cards. All of which I was very happy with the quality of.
    I would highly recommend.

Abigail · Married on 09/30/2017

Emerald Invitations did all of the printing for our wedding at Camp Wing on September 30th, 2017. We can not say enough good things about the entire team, everything the gave us was amazing and they were all so kind and helpful! They went above and beyond what was expected to make our day perfect working with us diligently to make sure everything was exactly what We wanted down to the finite details. Our guest have been raving about the magnet Save the Dates since the day we sent them out and how all the accents they made (napkins and match boxes) fit perfectly with out color and theme. Emerald Invitations is right in Quincy and is easily accessible, with made it easy to pick up, drop off, and come in to veiw all the options. This team eased our minds and worked hard to make sure everything went smoothly, I can not thank them enough for everything he did for us down to the smallest details

Emerald Invitations 7
    Emerald Invitations 8
    Emerald Invitations 9
    Emerald Invitations 10
    Emerald Invitations 11

Mallory · Married on 09/29/2017

Great help! I had no idea what I really wanted and they walked me through everything! Address changes and excel sheet were so helpful!

Tricia · Married on 09/23/2017

I used Emerald Invitations for my wedding invitations, programs, place cards and thank you notes. All of the items were amazing and exactly what I was looking for. Chris and Julie were super to work with; very professional, informative and fast. I highly recommend Emerald Invitations.

Edwin · Married on 09/23/2017

They work with me customize to what I wanted and everything was on time and perfect will highly recommend and also did a custom mirror table seating

sophia & harold · Married on 09/22/2017

They take the stress away by having such knowledge on what direction to go. Very great work done on our save-the-dates!!!!

Rachael · Married on 09/16/2017

It was so wonderful working with Mike for our invitation suites and other elements for our wedding such as program fans and menus/thank you cards. He was so easy to work with and we felt relaxed throughout the process even though it was such an important part to me. Working with Julie for edits was great as well - she incorporated my thoughts and edits very professionally and I loved her work. Highly recommend!! Thank you!

Rose · Married on 09/09/2017

absolutely stunning wedding invitations! We got so many wonderful compliments. The staff here was wonderful and easy to work with!

Keyanna · Married on 08/27/2017

If I could give more than 5 star, I totally would. I had a wonderful experience with emerald invitations. I would be recommending them to many family and friends! Thank you Emerald!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Emerald Invitations's reply:

Thank you for the kind review and I hope you two had a wonderful time. I think I saw you and Jonathan showing up to the Villa that day...I was on the 2nd hole at Ridder. Bad news was I got a bogie...

Elaine · Married on 08/26/2017

This company was very professional in every way. The invitations were exactly as promised and we received them exactly when promised. In fact, the finished product exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Emerald Invitations.

Reni · Married on 08/05/2017

I would highly recommend Emerald Invitations for all your wedding prints. The quality of their product are great and the price are reasonable. I cannot thank them enough for their great services.
    Reni and Don

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

I really enjoyed my experience with emerald invitations. They were very patient with adjustments that needed to be made and responsive to requests for extras!

PAULA · Married on 08/02/2017

Can't thank you enough for your part in making our wedding everything that we hoped it would be!

ALANNA · Married on 07/01/2017

My wedding invitations and placecards/table numbers came out amazing! Everyone was so helpful and accommodating, which made the process so much easier. Even when there was a last minute change to my guest list Emerald Invitations responded right away to help me address the issue---you guys are the best!

Angelique · Married on 06/23/2017

Emerald Invitations made my dream invitations! I had an idea of what I wanted and they allowed plenty of time to create my perfect invitation. They were so attentive to detail and patient while I made small changes until it was perfect! They also provided wedding day stationary for me at very quick turnaround time. They were able to provide everything I needed in a very short time! Will use them again for any other special occasions!

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2017

Emerald Invitations is professional, helpful and prompt with all printing and correspondence. I used them for shower and wedding invitations and even had to add numbers last minute and it was no problem. I have already recommended them to many others!

Becca · Married on 06/17/2017

I worked with Emerald for my invitations and loved them! They came out great and they were so easy to work with!