Emerald Empire Band Reviews

Emerald Empire Band 4
Emerald Empire Band 5

Thomas Everett · Married on 09/11/2019

Perfect experience

Emerald Empire helped ensure we had a perfect wedding day - I would recommend them to anyone looking for a live band. They were reasonable, easy to work with, and kept the dance floor packed!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 09/07/2019

If you don't book this band, you are missing out.

I had my wedding last weekend and 200% would recommend this band for ANY occasion. I knew they were going to be good and getting to hear them at the showcase was a great touch. But they blew us away at the wedding. All of our guests couldn't believe how talented the band was and the great song selections. Kelly was great to work with and helped us to create an absolutely unforgettable night. My husband and I are over the moon, thank you! thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Stephanie Goldstein · Married on 09/01/2019

The Perfect Wedding Band!

Emerald Empire Band was amazing to work with from the beginning of the planning process to the very end of our wedding night. They were so flexible to talk to as we were planning. They learned our first dance song. The set list was perfect. The ideal mix of oldies, 90's, and today. Guests are still telling us how much they enjoyed the band. We could not of been happier with our decision to have Emerald Empire Band perform at our wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Kristin · Married on 08/24/2019

The best of the best!

The band was incredible! The entire experience was very professional and well organized. From the beginning, they reached out to me with very clear instructions for the information they needed and gave me a lot of feedback - Ive never planned a wedding so I really didnt know how many people we needed in the band, how long to have them play for, what to do for ceremony music, etc. They worked through the entire wedding plan with me. In the end, we didn't have a huge budget but still wanted to go with a live band so we only were able to hire 3 musicians. I was worried it would seem thin. That definitely was NOT the case. They had nearly 100% of our guests on the dance floor from the first dance through the last song. We were sweaty and exhausted! It was a blast! All my guests said how great they were - even two of my guests who are professional musicians commented on how great they did. The venue staff all asked about who the band was the next day. They were so far above and beyond our expectations and made our wedding a night to remember! Thanks guys!

Emerald Empire Band 6
    Emerald Empire Band 7
    Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Betsy

Betsy K · Married on 08/24/2019

So much fun!

Emerald Empire was so much fun at our wedding reception! Our dance floor was full all night long! Weeks later, our guests are still talking about how awesome they were. The band was interactive with our guests and with us. At our request, they did a custom mash-up of two songs for the mother-son dance, and it was a big hit! Guests of all ages loved the band and song selection. Leading up to the wedding, they were great communicators and very responsive. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Dysen

Dysen · Married on 08/24/2019

Fun & Professional

I am over the moon we chose Emerald Empire Band to play at our wedding. It was a destination and they made it so easy to plan from afar. We were able to attend one of their showcases in our city and were blown away. Our 4 piece 100% lived up to just how spectacular the showcase was. My husband’s best man is getting married and booked them right after seeing them at our wedding!
    Their energy kept the dance floor full all night! I, the bride, had a hard time even getting on the dance floor, it was so crowded with dancers. They allowed three of the guests, at two different occasions, come up and play with the band. Even with guest playing with them, they sounded fantastic!
    I strongly recommend hiring them for your event!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Geri Warman · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

Emerald Empire band performed at my daughters wedding this past weekend. They did the most AMAZING job and so many people commented on what a good band they were! They got everyone on the dance floor throughout the night and did a wonderful job announcing things. Not to mention the music performed was wonderful. Brandon was polite, professional and always answered my questions in a timely manner. I highly recommend this band for ANY event!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Aly Crabtree · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

Emerald Empire Band is THE BEST! Our dance floor was completely packed the entire night. We had a 7-piece band and everyone was absolutely incredible! Richard was so easy to work with and made sure we were always on the same page with all of our wedding details. We seriously can't say enough good things about this group and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for the perfect band for their big day!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Susie

Susie Tulloch · Married on 07/13/2019

Phenomenal!

Emerald Empire Band by far was the best band my husband and I have ever seen at a wedding, and they made our day absolutely perfect! We ended up with the 11-piece band and it was definitely worth it. We also loved having someone MC the night, who introduced all of the first dances, made any necessary announcements over the mic, and really hyped up the guests when they sensed it was a good time to do so.

They also learned my husband's favorite song (which is not well-known) and as soon as my husband and I heard the first notes playing, we knew they were going to hit it out of the park! That was probably the most special part of the night; knowing that they went so out of their way to have 11 people learn a song from a relatively unknown artist and do a phenomenal job with it!

Emerald Empire Band 8
    Emerald Empire Band 9
    Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Lane · Married on 07/06/2019

The most epic dance party ever!

I cannot say enough good things about working with Emerald Empire. The dance party at our wedding was absolutely EPIC, all thanks to them! First, they were the most reasonable in terms of pricing by far! We booked a guitarist for the ceremony, a jazz trio for the cocktail hour and a 10 piece band for the reception. Working with Richard on the planning was an absolute pleasure! They went above and beyond learning (and absolutely slaying) our random choice for a first dance song. They worked with our DJ, who was a family friend from out of town, on sound equipment. They played all the jams including the fun 90s/2000s music we really wanted. People just kept saying how incredible they were all night. They are just fantastic, professional musicians! They even helped us with our exit by doing a second line out to the courtyard at Summerour! It was truly magical. The band was the most important decision for me as I LOVE to dance and I would pick EEB again and again!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2019

We're over the moon!

We could not be happier that we chose Emerald Empire Band for our June wedding! We wanted live music so passionately, as music has been such an important part of our lives and of our relationship. We were impressed with Emerald Empire's affordability, professionalism, and their high-quality sound right from the moment we chanced upon their website. They were easy to work with the whole year leading up to our wedding and they were incredibly generous and flexible in working with our close musician friends who needed the setup area for our ceremony. They conducted themselves so professionally, but more importantly, with such joy and effusive energy, encouraging our guests to get out there and get down. They listened to our musical preferences and really captured the spirit of our day! So many of our guests are still complimenting them a month out from our wedding. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Claire Griffith · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent Band!!

This band is worth every penny! Absolutely wonderful! They play excellent and we’re extremely prepared. Not to mention they were very professional and knew how to prevent problems. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Mary

Mary Herfurth · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

We had a great experience with emerald empire band. From beginning to end, they were easy to work with and very responsive. On our big day, the music was fabulous! The dance floor was going all night. They even learned our first dance song so it could be played live. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Mary C · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing band - we loved them.

We were a little on the fence about 1) a band in general (so much more expensive!), and 2) this band because we were really just looking for music from the '40s-'80s, and this band was young and played lots of new music at their open rehearsal (which we were so glad to be able to attend).
    However, after talking to Kelly (and witnessing the talent of the band members), we were sold!
    We couldn't be happier with Emerald Empire at the reception. We had such a wonderful time dancing, and almost all of our guests were out of their chairs (which is a feat). They did a great job with the emceeing as well, and were generally friendly and relaxed. The band took all our requests into consideration, even the detailed and odd ones.
    Wonderful work. So glad they were a part of our day!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Murray Auger · Married on 06/12/2019

Great Experience, Great Music, Talented Musicians

This was our first experience with the Emerald Empire Band and they exceeded our expectations. Our rep, Brandon, was great to work with right from the first contact to the end of the performance. Music was a great mix of slow dancing to fast paced. They were able to motivate the crowd to get out and shake it up and most stayed until the very end. Band was flexible, easy to work with and very professional. I'd hire them again.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Great band that gets your guests on their feet!

From the opening song, everyone was up and dancing! The band knew exactly what songs to play to keep the crowd going and created such a fun atmosphere. These are great musicians. My now-husband is a musician so the band was very important to him and he was pleased. The best part is that we really wanted our sister-in-law to sing the bride-father dance song and they worked it out. Before the event, Richard was very communicative and helpful with making decisions, as was their band page. We loved working with Emerald Empire Band.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Natalie · Married on 06/01/2019

Popular band!

This band is so fun and talented! We received so many compliments about our choice of band. They were interactive with the audience and incredibly fun, friendly people! They are organized and professional, and made sure all of our questions and concerns were answered prior to our reception. Thanks for making it easy, Emerald Empire!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Rogers · Married on 06/01/2019

Highlight of the night!

Highly recommend! Working with Ansley before the wedding was a dream, and the band was incredibly talented and kept the dance floor packed the entire night!

Emerald Empire Band 10
    Emerald Empire Band 11
    Sent on 07/02/2019

Caroline Cruce · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Wedding Band!!

My husband and I are so happy with our experience with Emerald Empire Band. From the beginning, Ansley was fantastic to work with and kept everything on track. She always responded to my emails promptly and provided great advice while we were putting together our plans for the night. Our wedding planner had worked with them before and everything on the day of was seamless and my husband and I were able to just enjoy the day and dance the night away to amazing music! I will definitely recommend them to any couple looking for a band for their event!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Hollen · Married on 05/25/2019

Best band for NC wedding

This is the band you want to have for your wedding day. My husband and I found them highly reviewed from other couples and travelled from Florida to see one of their showcases. We emailed Andrew DURING the show to seal in our date but were also able to speak with him and several other band members after the show. Over the course of our planning year (and some change), Andrew was communicative and worked seamlessly with both our month-of planner as well as our friends who played our ceremony music. The band was very generous and even lent them a keyboard as well as assisted with setup the day of! Our main goal for the wedding reception was to have ages 13-99 enjoy the selection and be up and dancing—that’s exactly what happened! We loved their passion for music and how much fun they had as well. We can’t recommend these folks more! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Anna Kate Sherrill · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing Band Time and Time Again!

As a wedding planner, we work with DJ's/Bands day in and day out. EEB is one of our very favorites to work with! From the moment you book until the last song- they truly are so great to work with! I will continue to book them for my upcoming brides!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Night of Our Lives!!!

Our band helped to make this evening the best night we've had, and will ever have I am sure! They played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They met our needs from the moment we contacted them in the planning stages up until the very night. We couldn't have had more fun and our band is to thank!!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Dana

Dana Guentert · Married on 05/18/2019

Emerald Empire is Incredible!

Emerald Empire Band is phenomenal!!! They are genuine, talented, and relaxed yet have very high energy. They are great at transitioning from calm dinner music to upbeat dancing music. They smoothly incorporated our song requests and desired style. Justin was a pleasure to work with during the planning process and is very responsive via phone/email. They even played our song at a slower pace for our first dance so that it was easier to dance to. This band is very high quality for the price!! Check them out and you won't be disappointed

Sent on 05/28/2019

Cathy A Raissle · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding in Hiawassee Georgia

Outstanding musicians playing all the songs requested by the bride and groom. Kept our guests up and dancing all night long. I highly recommend this group.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Mary · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely talented friendly and fun group of men

Brandon, Thank you so very much for coordinating your band for my daughter Macy Bowling Littrell’s waiting at Robert Trent Jones at the Shoals on May 18, 2019. The band members were very attentive, friendly, helpful, and very talented. Alex did a great job coordinating the event And was so much fun to work with. I have been a wedding coordinator for 40 years And this bunch of guys Were very entertaining, talented and very cordial. Please pass along to the band how much we enjoyed them and everybody had such a great time at the reception and it was because of them and their fun personalities.

Sent on 06/21/2019