Emerald Coast Catering Reviews

47 Reviews for Emerald Coast Catering

47 Emerald Coast Catering Reviews
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and easy to work with!!

Gary and crew are amazing! I was a destination bride and they made all of our shrimp boil dreams come true! Food was great and so was communication! Very happy with everything

Kristin Hogan · Married on 11/02/2018

Don't wait! Hire emerald coast now!

Gary and his crew were fantastic for our beach house wedding! We were lucky to find him because he has done events at the beach (mansion) that we used for our reception before. We were super picky about out menu and ultimately chose Gary because of his wonderful paella station (we were engaged in Spain and wanted a dish for our wedding that we fell in love with while we were there). THE PAELLA WAS AMAZING. Fun to watch cook and fun to eat! We had many picky eaters who had never had it before who all raved about it. He even did a special alternative shellfish-free paella pan because my (now husband) has a shellfish allergy. We also chose to go with the Cuban station with pulled pork, beef stir fry, red beans and rice, and plantains. SO GOOD... fit us perfectly with many paleo, gluten free, and vegetarian guests at our event! We had estimated our guest count a bit high and although there were left-overs by the time the crew packed everything up, it was gone by the end of the night post-bar-hopping! We provided our own spirits but had Gary add extra bartenders to our event. The guests RAVED about the awesome bartenders and catering crew! His crew congratulated us personally and gave hugs--also stopped by a bakery and packed up our top cake layer for us to travel back home with!! We also used Emerald Coast for our event needs. We rented our ceremony chairs through them and also multiple cocktail tables, linens, and tables for our cake and dessert area. I cannot rave enough about Emerald Coast Catering! Gary and his crew went over and above for our wedding and it wouldn't be what it was without all of his help!

Jeff · Married on 09/22/2018

Gary & his crew catered the rehearsal & reception dinner at my wedding and they did an amazing job. With it being a smaller group of people (30-35 people), we were worried about some caterer's being sticklers on minimum charges & price gouges. Gary was very, very accommodating & flexible with all aspects of the wedding as it related to options & price and was incredibly hands on when it came to the big day. When we decided to have the dinners catered (we were considering cooking ourselves for the rehearsal dinner) we did so hoping that an outside professional would relieve a lot of stress and be worth the cost. Emerald Coast Catering absolutely proved this to be true! I hope all the compliments I heard from our wedding guests on the quality of their food made it back to Gary & his crew because it was DELICIOUS! On top of everything else, Gary really provided a personal touch throughout the process, providing wonderful advice on planning & expectations. Please consider ECC for all your catering needs!!!

Schyler · Married on 09/01/2018

So glad that I got to work with Emerald Coast for my wedding reception. The staffing crew was so kind and attentive, the food was phenomenal, and they took all of the pressure off of us. From the food to the bar, and the tables/chairs and linen I couldn’t have been happier! Everyone kept asking me after the wedding night was over who we used because my guest enjoyed it just as much as I did! If you’re a bride looking for a company that does it all- you’ve found them!!

Cyndi · Married on 06/09/2018

I just have one thing to say. HIRE GARY! Amazing service, great ideas, fantastic follow through, food out of this world. Just plain amazing. Perfection from start to finish. Look no further.
    He catered, managed, created our son’s wedding at our condo in Miramar Beach. We had some special requests and he met every one. He was such a pleasure to work with, that I would never use anyone else for any future parties. Sincerely, Cyndi Day

Cindy · Married on 05/20/2018

Emerald Coast Catering and Gary are the best of the best! Gary was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very responsive to my emails and called me several times during the planning stage. He called me the morning of the event just to assure me that everything was ready to go and wanted to know if there was anything else I needed! Now that's customer service!!! He and his staff arrived on time at our rental house in Watercolor and I had to leave for the wedding rehearsal and he told me he would "take it from here" and boy did he! When I returned, they had set up the most amazing outdoor area. All of his staff were very professional, kind and served our guests with smiles. Oh, and the food was delicious too. I would definitely highly recommend Gary for all your catering needs!!

Lindsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Gary is excellent to work with and helped me create a perfect wedding menu for my guests, even those with dietary restrictions. He also did a setup on the beach for our psuedo rehearsal dinner the night before, and the food was excellent! It was the perfect complement to our beach bonfire and probably one of the most memorable events of our wedding. I highly recommend Gary and his team!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/08/2017

I have worked with Chef Gary a number of times now for large parties as well as small intimate 4 course dinner parties. His food is top notch and I never have to worry about a thing!

Molly · Married on 09/29/2017

My experience with the Emerald Coast Catering team was wonderful! We were on a tight budget and really wanted a lot as far as design and food. Initially, I assumed that meant I'd need to shoulder the load for design and vendor coordination, etc. myself. Living in another state, I expected this to be challenging to say the least. Thankfully, in working closely with Jan (we used their full service option, decor, food, the works!) we were able to get everything we wanted, stay within our targeted budget and avoid the hassle of managing the decor and associated rentals ourselves. The day came together perfectly with less stress for me than I ever would have expected. The food (station style) was a crowd pleaser (some of my family members are STILL talking about it) and Chef Gary was a joy to interact with. I'm so thankful I found them and explored the option of having them handle everything. Do yourself a favor - let them handle the stress while you enjoy your day!

Gabrielle · Married on 09/22/2017

All my worries evaporated when I spoke with Chef Serafin at Emerald Coast Catering. They delivered all as planned. The food was not just "wedding food" like so many receptions. It was delicious and my guests kept going back for more. I even had time to eat! Bill and I are so appreciative to the entire crew. Hire them!

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Gary was a pleasure to work with. He was straightforward from the start and was very patient with us as we were trying to decide on a menu. There were no surprise charges and no problems whatsoever. The food was delicious and had all of our guests raving. I would use Gary again without any reservation.

Laurel · Married on 08/18/2017

I think "overdeliver" is the best word to describe how ECC approached our wedding. I tend to be a perfectionist and that makes me hard to please. I was so impressed at Jan and Chef Gary's ability to make things run so smoothly and turn out so well (and so in line with my vision). As someone who has done events in the past, I know there are always things that don't go to plan. However, I have no idea what they were on our day because any issues were solved without my involvement and from my view everything was PERFECT! I definitely reccommend them for your full service event, you won't be disappointed!

Kim · Married on 06/16/2017

My family and I were so very pleased with our decision to use ECC for my destination wedding. I can't imagine planning it from afar without their help! I expected the day of to be stressful, but thankfully, they took care of everything and it was truly an easy and fun experience! I was able to fully enjoy our day and the reception. The food was AMAZING! The decor turned out beautifully. I wanted it to be pretty and timeless, but didn't really want to try and figure out how to bring that to fruition (design is not my strong suit). Thankfully, Jan was able to listen to me and turn my skeletal outline into a full fledged design that was breathtaking. Could not be happier!!

Lulie · Married on 06/09/2017

Thanks to the magic of the Gulf Coast and our good fortune finding Emerald Coast Catering our wedding was our dream come true. Everything was perfect the food, the service and their advice. Thank you Chef Serafin and your wonderful staff for everything....

Tony · Married on 05/27/2017

Very professional and courteous. Prompt call back to answer any questions. Would highly recommend.

• F

Felicia · Married on 05/13/2017

Chef and his team provided a delicious meal, everyone raved about it!
    The presentation on the buffet was beautiful, the servers friendly, bartender knew what I drank after one request!
    Love the personal service. Thanks to Emerald Coast Catering for helping to make our wedding a night to remember.
    Felicia

Ashby · Married on 05/13/2017

Oh my gosh - we were beyond impressed with Emerald Coast Catering! The food was absolutely delectable and every detail was pure perfection! We had so many compliments during our reception and have continued to have people ask us about who did the fabulous food since! Thank y'all so much! Highly recommend!

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2017

We used Emerald Coast Catering for our May wedding in Grayton Beach. Gary and his staff were wonderful and the food was fantastic. They even were able to accommodate our son who has Celiac disease with a special meal without any extra cost or hassle! We would absolutely recommend them for your wedding or anything other special event!

Thelma · Married on 04/28/2017

Let me start with wedding planning is much more difficult than I ever suspected! But all of my vendors made it a breeze, especially Emerald Coast Catering and Chef Gary. The food was simply divine. I encourage any bride to contract their services. Especially if they are having a destination wedding, as they show up on time, stay in contact before and take care of business during the reception. Thanks Chef and team!

Caitie · Married on 04/08/2017

Emerald coast catering made all my wedding dreams come true. They made it better than I could have ever imagined. They think of everything to make your day perfect.

Chloe · Married on 04/08/2017

Emerald Coast Catering allowed me to actually ENJOY my wedding reception.

The staff just took care of everything. At the end of the night all was clean, staff gone, guests and family satiated!

I highly recommend them.

Oh food outstsnding!

chan · Married on 04/08/2017

was very impressed with the planning faze. much more than we expected making our property beautiful. I knew the food would be great and it was. Calmed my wife and daughter and took mush og the stress away.

Maggie · Married on 04/30/2015

We did a beach rehearsal dinner with raw bar (oysters half shell, jumbo shrimp shooters and shrimp satays) with slider stations. Crew who setup and served were excellent! Jan the front person was super .... Can't think of anything that could have been better. Overall a great experience.

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

The set-up, service and food were all amazing! Gary and Jan kept in touch with me through every detail and were so very accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better turn out!