44 Reviews for Emerald Coast Catering

Buffet (1)
Custom Menu (1)
American (1)
44 Emerald Coast Catering Reviews

So glad that I got to work with Emerald Coast for my wedding reception. The staffing crew was so kind and attentive, the food was phenomenal, and they took all of the pressure off of us. From the food to the bar, and the tables/chairs and linen I couldn’t have been happier! Everyone kept asking me after the wedding night was over who we used because my guest enjoyed it just as much as I did! If you’re a bride looking for a company that does it all- you’ve found them!!

Profile Picture Schyler, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I just have one thing to say. HIRE GARY! Amazing service, great ideas, fantastic follow through, food out of this world. Just plain amazing. Perfection from start to finish. Look no further.
He catered, managed, created our son’s wedding at our condo in Miramar Beach. We had some special requests and he met every one. He was such a pleasure to work with, that I would never use anyone else for any future parties. Sincerely, Cyndi Day

Profile Picture Cyndi, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Emerald Coast Catering and Gary are the best of the best! Gary was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very responsive to my emails and called me several times during the planning stage. He called me the morning of the event just to assure me that everything was ready to go and wanted to know if there was anything else I needed! Now that's customer service!!! He and his staff arrived on time at our rental house in Watercolor and I had to leave for the wedding rehearsal and he told me he would "take it from here" and boy did he! When I returned, they had set up the most amazing outdoor area. All of his staff were very professional, kind and served our guests with smiles. Oh, and the food was delicious too. I would definitely highly recommend Gary for all your catering needs!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Gary is excellent to work with and helped me create a perfect wedding menu for my guests, even those with dietary restrictions. He also did a setup on the beach for our psuedo rehearsal dinner the night before, and the food was excellent! It was the perfect complement to our beach bonfire and probably one of the most memorable events of our wedding. I highly recommend Gary and his team!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I have worked with Chef Gary a number of times now for large parties as well as small intimate 4 course dinner parties. His food is top notch and I never have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My experience with the Emerald Coast Catering team was wonderful! We were on a tight budget and really wanted a lot as far as design and food. Initially, I assumed that meant I'd need to shoulder the load for design and vendor coordination, etc. myself. Living in another state, I expected this to be challenging to say the least. Thankfully, in working closely with Jan (we used their full service option, decor, food, the works!) we were able to get everything we wanted, stay within our targeted budget and avoid the hassle of managing the decor and associated rentals ourselves. The day came together perfectly with less stress for me than I ever would have expected. The food (station style) was a crowd pleaser (some of my family members are STILL talking about it) and Chef Gary was a joy to interact with. I'm so thankful I found them and explored the option of having them handle everything. Do yourself a favor - let them handle the stress while you enjoy your day!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All my worries evaporated when I spoke with Chef Serafin at Emerald Coast Catering. They delivered all as planned. The food was not just "wedding food" like so many receptions. It was delicious and my guests kept going back for more. I even had time to eat! Bill and I are so appreciative to the entire crew. Hire them!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Gary was a pleasure to work with. He was straightforward from the start and was very patient with us as we were trying to decide on a menu. There were no surprise charges and no problems whatsoever. The food was delicious and had all of our guests raving. I would use Gary again without any reservation.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I think "overdeliver" is the best word to describe how ECC approached our wedding. I tend to be a perfectionist and that makes me hard to please. I was so impressed at Jan and Chef Gary's ability to make things run so smoothly and turn out so well (and so in line with my vision). As someone who has done events in the past, I know there are always things that don't go to plan. However, I have no idea what they were on our day because any issues were solved without my involvement and from my view everything was PERFECT! I definitely reccommend them for your full service event, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Laurel, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My family and I were so very pleased with our decision to use ECC for my destination wedding. I can't imagine planning it from afar without their help! I expected the day of to be stressful, but thankfully, they took care of everything and it was truly an easy and fun experience! I was able to fully enjoy our day and the reception. The food was AMAZING! The decor turned out beautifully. I wanted it to be pretty and timeless, but didn't really want to try and figure out how to bring that to fruition (design is not my strong suit). Thankfully, Jan was able to listen to me and turn my skeletal outline into a full fledged design that was breathtaking. Could not be happier!!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thanks to the magic of the Gulf Coast and our good fortune finding Emerald Coast Catering our wedding was our dream come true. Everything was perfect the food, the service and their advice. Thank you Chef Serafin and your wonderful staff for everything....

Profile Picture Lulie, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very professional and courteous. Prompt call back to answer any questions. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Tony, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef and his team provided a delicious meal, everyone raved about it!
The presentation on the buffet was beautiful, the servers friendly, bartender knew what I drank after one request!
Love the personal service. Thanks to Emerald Coast Catering for helping to make our wedding a night to remember.
Felicia

Profile Picture Felicia, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Oh my gosh - we were beyond impressed with Emerald Coast Catering! The food was absolutely delectable and every detail was pure perfection! We had so many compliments during our reception and have continued to have people ask us about who did the fabulous food since! Thank y'all so much! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashby, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Emerald Coast Catering for our May wedding in Grayton Beach. Gary and his staff were wonderful and the food was fantastic. They even were able to accommodate our son who has Celiac disease with a special meal without any extra cost or hassle! We would absolutely recommend them for your wedding or anything other special event!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Let me start with wedding planning is much more difficult than I ever suspected! But all of my vendors made it a breeze, especially Emerald Coast Catering and Chef Gary. The food was simply divine. I encourage any bride to contract their services. Especially if they are having a destination wedding, as they show up on time, stay in contact before and take care of business during the reception. Thanks Chef and team!

Profile Picture Thelma, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

was very impressed with the planning faze. much more than we expected making our property beautiful. I knew the food would be great and it was. Calmed my wife and daughter and took mush og the stress away.

Profile Picture chan, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Emerald coast catering made all my wedding dreams come true. They made it better than I could have ever imagined. They think of everything to make your day perfect.

Profile Picture Caitie, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Emerald Coast Catering allowed me to actually ENJOY my wedding reception.

The staff just took care of everything. At the end of the night all was clean, staff gone, guests and family satiated!

I highly recommend them.

Oh food outstsnding!

Profile Picture Chloe, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We did a beach rehearsal dinner with raw bar (oysters half shell, jumbo shrimp shooters and shrimp satays) with slider stations. Crew who setup and served were excellent! Jan the front person was super .... Can't think of anything that could have been better. Overall a great experience.

Profile Picture Maggie, 4/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The set-up, service and food were all amazing! Gary and Jan kept in touch with me through every detail and were so very accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better turn out!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

I just have to say...a destination wedding was HARD work! Out of all of the vendors that were hired, Emerald Coast Catering came through with everything they said they would perfectly! We decided on the "economy menu" with the BBQ. We did both chicken breast, pulled pork and chose 3 sides....and it was perfect! The food was delicious!! (for both our guests from Germany and also our Oklahoma guests!) We also hired the premium bartender service for 4 hours...The 2 guys that came to serve the food and drinks were the only vendors I hired that said "It's your day, I'll do it however you like!" I can't say enough positive things...so glad we decided to hire Emerald Coast Catering!!

Profile Picture Shana, 5/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Gary and his team were 100% amazing from quote to leaving the wedding. The food was fantastic. They arrived on time and were sweet as can be. We had a very small wedding at a beach house that we rented and really enjoyed his company. He was polite, kind and prepared an amazing meal. He left the kitchen spotless, packaged all of our leftovers up in the dishes from the house and left like no one was ever there. Our guests raved about the food. One of the most important things for me was getting good food on a moderate budget. Some vendors wanted to charge me over $100 per person because my wedding was so small. Gary and his team gave me a super reasonable price and the food was top notch.

The best part about Emerald Coast is that as a bride organizing my wedding myself, I needed stress-free vendors. With them, I didn't have to worry about a single thing. It was the most stress free transaction start to finish that I think I have ever had. They really gave me comfort on my big day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I am so grateful for Gary’s help in planning the food for our wedding. We booked him last minute and he really came through, helping us figure out the best food for the type of reception we wanted.
On the day of the wedding, I barely saw his staff...as the bride, I was already overwhelmed by details and it was so nice to know the food for my guests was completely taken care of. My now-husband (who never raves about food) commented several times on how much he enjoyed the sliders! I was so pleased that he enjoyed it! Also, as a finishing touch, there was a box of food from the reception boxed up and ready to go with my new husband and me on our honeymoon! Since I hadn’t had time to eat anything during the reception, I was SO grateful for this little, thoughtful touch! They even uncorked the wine, added wine glasses and put in a bit of our wedding cake too.
All in all, I was very pleased with the professionalism, quality of food and service I received from Gary and his staff. I would definitely recommend them, especially for someone planning a destination wedding where you have to trust your vendors to come through for you! Thanks, Gary!
Scott and Ansley Russell