Emerald Coast Catering Reviews

65 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

65 Reviews for Emerald Coast Catering

Charles Carter · Married on 10/24/2020

Phenomenal Food with Excellent Communication

Gary was so easy to work with. He always responded to emails quickly or answered when we called. He even offered some great recommendations like having the grooms cake at the rehearsal dinner instead of the reception and offered some good money saving tips on linens, etc. The food was exquisite and Gary and his helper Tony were both super personable and our guests loved them. On top of all that we both thought his prices were very reasonable. So happy I found him when we were hunting for a caterer!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Janet Cumming · Married on 10/23/2020

Rehearsal dinner

We can’t say enough about Emerald Coast Catering. Gary Serafin out did himself creating a creative, delicious and festive Mexican theme dinner. He was timely, professional and left our kitchen spotless! No wonder he has been awarded Award of Excellence by the prestigious Wine Spectator. I will certainly use him again!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Kim Young · Married on 10/10/2020

Destination Dream Wedding

I was a nervous wreck as the Mother of the Bride and responsible for a destination wedding reception...but Gary and his crew made our event MAGICAL!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 02/22/2020

Simply Amazing!

Gary was so easy to work with! I planned out of state and he was always responsive which put my mind at ease. Gary and his team were awesome to have around on the day of our wedding. All so friendly and the food was amazing! All of our guests have raved about how good the food was!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Emerald Coast Catering's reply:

Great Party! You have wonderful friends and Family. What a pleasure to work with! Wishing you all the best!
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 01/25/2020

Excellent Service!! Highly Recommend!

I was planning a destination wedding and selected this vendor solely on reviews and hoped for the best. & they did NOT disappoint me! They went above and beyond! We purchased an economy menu for our reception because we had a lower budget. The food was absolutely delicious and Gary and his team took over! They only had the approach me twice the entire night; once to let me know the food was ready to be served and once to let me know they were done and were going to put away our left overs. They served all of my guests' plates, walked around to make sure everyone had eaten, collected the trash, took the trash with them, and cleaned up like nobody had ever been there! All of the utensils were of great quality too! I would HIGHLY recommend. I received several compliments throughout the night in regards to the taste and service. Gary was also very responsive throughout my entire planning process. I would e-mail him and he would get back with me the same day in most cases; never longer than 1 full day. If you are planning an event and need catering, choose Emerald Coast Catering!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Emerald Coast Catering's reply:

Leigh was a pleasure to take care of! Wonderful friends and family.
    Thank you for all the compliments.

Jennifer Kepple · Married on 11/09/2019

Lovely evening!

What a joy to work with! Gary and his team worked with me on all the details of food, seating, cake table, etc. When they arrived at the venue, they quickly set up and the entire evening was perfect. They are professionals and know how to make the bride and groom feel like part of their family!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Jane Spelce · Married on 11/08/2019

Excellence

We feel that we were very fortunate to learn about ECC. Their professionalism and food preparation is stellar. Gary was easy to work with, always responsive, and on top of things. He knows what he is doing and his advice on the layout was very valuable. Don’t be afraid to be specific with him regarding your desires, right down to requesting a jovial and pleasant team of staffers, for their behavior can make or break the ambience of your event. I highly recommend ECC for their gourmet food, fair pricing, and professionalism.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Lee

Lee Anna Wright · Married on 10/12/2019

Exceptional Catering Company

I worked with Chef Gary for our daughter's destination wedding. Couldn't have been more pleased! Chef Gary came to our beach house and set up a scrumptious buffet for our guests. It was wonderful! Great service, great food!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Jane Hession · Married on 10/04/2019

Outstanding on all levels

Exceptional food and service. Beyond all expectations.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Diane Brown · Married on 09/18/2019

Super value, Super experience

Very, very pleased with all aspects of catering services.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Emily

Emily Adams · Married on 09/14/2019

Five stars. Highly recommend!

Gary and the ECC crew did an excellent job. This was the first wedding I’ve ever planned and they held my hand and guided me through the whole process, were very patient, listened to my ideas, and were respectful of my wants and needs. Quick to respond to my questions. Very fair & upfront about pricing. They showed up promptly to our event, were so professional, and took care of all the details so beautifully so that I could relax and enjoy my night. The food was delicious, the service was great. These guys really know what they’re doing. I highly recommend

Sent on 09/17/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely perfect

Gary was amazing and didn’t skip a beat. My reception was perfect and worry free! The food was amazing and all of the guests are still talking about it!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Patty Sabruno · Married on 07/22/2019

The food was one of the best I have had at a wedding.

I highly recommend this caterer. This event was our daughters destination wedding and all our communication was done thru email and speaking on the phone. He was very responsive to questions and we could not have been happier with the food. You can’t go wrong using Emerald Coast Catering.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Joanna Eaves · Married on 06/19/2019

Our big day

We recently had a wedding down in destin, they did the catering. Very very helpful from helping me plan it to the service the day of. Thanks Gary.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Joanne

Joanne Normandin · Married on 06/19/2019

Emerald Coast Catering

I would highly recommend Emerald Coast Catering! Gary was responsive to all my calls and emails. The food was fresh, well prepared and beautifully presented. The stations and variety of food selections allowed us to accommodate our varied guests. Gary made our evening a success...he is a pro!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Z

Zach Jackson · Married on 05/04/2019

Emerald Coast Catering

Gary is truly a pleasure to work with. Something as stressful as making sure the food at our beach wedding was phenomenal was made really easy and relaxing because of Gary’s attitude and attention to detail. He helped whenever we called and always answered. The price for the quality of food we got was unbelievable. Everyone keeps raving about the fish tacos and grits stations we had at our wedding. Such an amazing setup and crew. Not only is the food incredible, but he’s just a great human, as well. We both couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. We would recommend Gary over and over!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Jane

Jane Hession · Married on 04/10/2019

Absolutely delicious food, beautifully presented, and wonderful staff.

Emerald Coast catering is immediately responsive to questions and requests. Their menu is authentic Florida fare, fresh and fabulous.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and easy to work with!!

Gary and crew are amazing! I was a destination bride and they made all of our shrimp boil dreams come true! Food was great and so was communication! Very happy with everything

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kristin Hogan · Married on 11/02/2018

Don't wait! Hire emerald coast now!

Gary and his crew were fantastic for our beach house wedding! We were lucky to find him because he has done events at the beach (mansion) that we used for our reception before. We were super picky about out menu and ultimately chose Gary because of his wonderful paella station (we were engaged in Spain and wanted a dish for our wedding that we fell in love with while we were there). THE PAELLA WAS AMAZING. Fun to watch cook and fun to eat! We had many picky eaters who had never had it before who all raved about it. He even did a special alternative shellfish-free paella pan because my (now husband) has a shellfish allergy. We also chose to go with the Cuban station with pulled pork, beef stir fry, red beans and rice, and plantains. SO GOOD... fit us perfectly with many paleo, gluten free, and vegetarian guests at our event! We had estimated our guest count a bit high and although there were left-overs by the time the crew packed everything up, it was gone by the end of the night post-bar-hopping! We provided our own spirits but had Gary add extra bartenders to our event. The guests RAVED about the awesome bartenders and catering crew! His crew congratulated us personally and gave hugs--also stopped by a bakery and packed up our top cake layer for us to travel back home with!! We also used Emerald Coast for our event needs. We rented our ceremony chairs through them and also multiple cocktail tables, linens, and tables for our cake and dessert area. I cannot rave enough about Emerald Coast Catering! Gary and his crew went over and above for our wedding and it wouldn't be what it was without all of his help!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jeff · Married on 09/22/2018

Gary & his crew catered the rehearsal & reception dinner at my wedding and they did an amazing job. With it being a smaller group of people (30-35 people), we were worried about some caterer's being sticklers on minimum charges & price gouges. Gary was very, very accommodating & flexible with all aspects of the wedding as it related to options & price and was incredibly hands on when it came to the big day. When we decided to have the dinners catered (we were considering cooking ourselves for the rehearsal dinner) we did so hoping that an outside professional would relieve a lot of stress and be worth the cost. Emerald Coast Catering absolutely proved this to be true! I hope all the compliments I heard from our wedding guests on the quality of their food made it back to Gary & his crew because it was DELICIOUS! On top of everything else, Gary really provided a personal touch throughout the process, providing wonderful advice on planning & expectations. Please consider ECC for all your catering needs!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Schyler · Married on 09/01/2018

So glad that I got to work with Emerald Coast for my wedding reception. The staffing crew was so kind and attentive, the food was phenomenal, and they took all of the pressure off of us. From the food to the bar, and the tables/chairs and linen I couldn’t have been happier! Everyone kept asking me after the wedding night was over who we used because my guest enjoyed it just as much as I did! If you’re a bride looking for a company that does it all- you’ve found them!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Cyndi · Married on 06/09/2018

I just have one thing to say. HIRE GARY! Amazing service, great ideas, fantastic follow through, food out of this world. Just plain amazing. Perfection from start to finish. Look no further.
    He catered, managed, created our son’s wedding at our condo in Miramar Beach. We had some special requests and he met every one. He was such a pleasure to work with, that I would never use anyone else for any future parties. Sincerely, Cyndi Day

Sent on 06/14/2018

Cindy · Married on 05/20/2018

Emerald Coast Catering and Gary are the best of the best! Gary was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very responsive to my emails and called me several times during the planning stage. He called me the morning of the event just to assure me that everything was ready to go and wanted to know if there was anything else I needed! Now that's customer service!!! He and his staff arrived on time at our rental house in Watercolor and I had to leave for the wedding rehearsal and he told me he would "take it from here" and boy did he! When I returned, they had set up the most amazing outdoor area. All of his staff were very professional, kind and served our guests with smiles. Oh, and the food was delicious too. I would definitely highly recommend Gary for all your catering needs!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Gary is excellent to work with and helped me create a perfect wedding menu for my guests, even those with dietary restrictions. He also did a setup on the beach for our psuedo rehearsal dinner the night before, and the food was excellent! It was the perfect complement to our beach bonfire and probably one of the most memorable events of our wedding. I highly recommend Gary and his team!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Julie · Married on 03/31/2018

We hired Emerald Coast Catering for our daughter's March 2018 wedding and were thrilled with the results! Gary and staff are a delight to work with and the food and service was outstanding. Thanks for making our daughter's wedding spectacular!

Sent on 05/07/2018