17 Reviews for Emelio's Catering

Hors d'oeuvres (1)
Italian (1)
Vegan (1)
15 Emelio's Catering Reviews

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Emilio's Catering. Their food was amazing and the people we worked with there were so professional and flexible with what we needed. Even with some last minute changes, they were great. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kris, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You guys are the best, you made it so fun.

Profile Picture Peyton, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Annette, Abby and the entire Emelio's Catering staff went above and beyond to make everything about our day perfect!!
Everything was perfectly executed on the day of and we could not have been happier. They responded quickly, were always so pleasant to work with, and made the planning process so easy. They food was delicious and we got TONS of rave reviews from our guests. This was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process!!!

Profile Picture Hilary, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegan, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Clean Up, Set Up, Italian

Emelio's provided delicious food and the service was above and beyond! Abby was so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. We can attribute the success of our reception to Emelio's.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The entire staff was great to work with, they helped make our special day perfect!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Emelio's for my daughters wedding in October. I can't begin to say how over the top happy we are that we chose Annette and her team. She is super responsive, extremely easy to work with, competitively priced and the food selections were numerous and delicious. We scheduled a food tasting about 15 months before the wedding, and after meeting her and sampling the food, we immediately booked them and felt like the luckiest people in the world having Emelio's for this wedding. Little did we know how unbelievable Annette is to work with. The wedding was two weeks ago and we still can't believe how wonderful everything turned out. She also has multiple contacts and was so helpful sharing names and numbers of people with whom she has worked with. Thank you Annette for making everything look so beautiful and taste so delicious, you were the best to work with!

Profile Picture Judi, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

HIRE THEM!!!! They are very good and I intend to use them again.

Profile Picture Dee, 1/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Emelio's catered my wedding this November, and they did an amazing job from table clothes, to bartenders, to the amazing food and customer sevice. We had so many guest tell us how wonderful the food was:) I highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for a nice elegant meal for there wedding:)

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Emelio's did a wonderful job catering our wedding. The staff were wonderful--professional, attentive, and a joy to work with--and the food was great. We heard many compliments from our guests!

Profile Picture User7368051, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Working with Emelios staff was so easy! They responded quickly every time we had a question. They were also very professional with all communications and set up several meetings to make sure we were all on the same page! They made the catering part of the wedding planning process the easiest part! I love that they are a small family owned business and treat you like family. They really care about your experience! Last but not least all the guests at the wedding loved the food, especially their special salad! I would recommend them to anyone and my family and I will continue to visit their restruant for their amazing food and great service!

Profile Picture Christy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Emilio's for a luncheon. They were on time and very professional. The food was great, received lots of compliments. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. I highly recommend the Special Salad.

Profile Picture User7652988, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Excellent food and excellent service!

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We love the pizza! Every time I have called, when in a pinch, you guys have always come through. Love your pizza and delivery service!!

Profile Picture Tina , 1/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I met with Abby and Annette a year or so out from my wedding to do a tasting. The food was delicious. They were even accommodating enough to do a second tasting for my mom and I. They were great with helping me solidify linen colors and table set up as well as incorporating the table decor I had done myself. They were able to communicate and work well with my venue coordinator and make sure everything ran smoothly. I would absolutely suggest Emilios

Profile Picture J, 5/7/17, 1 Review