Embark Films Reviews

38 | Chicopee, MA

38 Reviews for Embark Films

Mellanee · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Very progressive

Professional and just lovely. Very easy to use.

Dan Modirca · Getting married on 12/06/2019

Best videographer ever

Dmitry is an artist, and as all artists he is very passionate about videography. He is always running around with the camera trying to catch the prefect shot. His videos are always balanced and every shot is in sequence. Very attentive to small details that always impress his customers. I’d definitely recommend his as one of the best videographer.

Megan · Getting married on 10/01/2019

Professional interactions.

Willing to work with clients to find a package that meets their needs at a reasonable price.

• I

Irina · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Best videographer out there!

Truly impressed by the work of Embark Films. Each video shows a great amount of creativity and details. Very professional, I highly recommend Embark Films to anyone.

• Ivonne

Ivonne · Getting married on 07/05/2019

Invested and Caring!

Where shall I begin? The moment I fell in love with the artistry of Embark I knew I had to have them for my wedding. I instantly contacted them and connected with Dmitry. I shared with him our story and he was so attentive and instantly invested. He had ideas for how the video should and could be filmed. Unfortunately, there was a couple who had the same date and connected with him earlier in the day. He worked tirelessly to find partners of Embark in order for us to still have the experience and work with them. They have connected with our photographer and have gone above and beyond. I encourage you to book with Embark. You will not regret it!

Vitaliy Kot · Married on 11/03/2018

Embark Films Employee

Im an editor here and I absolutely love my job. It’s such an amazing time getting to know the couples and capturing the beautiful moments between a bride and groom on their special day. We love telling captivating stories with each and every film we produce and we can’t wait to tell yours.

Robert Mannion · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolute pleasure to work with.

We were lucky enough to book Dmitry last minute, so time was of the essence. The team was on top of the communication right from the start. On the day of the wedding Dmitry arrived on time and was prepared for the task. Dmitry went above and beyond, even assisting with small unrelated tasks to ensure our day went as smooth as possible. Highly recommended!

Mike · Married on 07/29/2018

Beautiful and professional

Best videographer we could have asked for. Very professional and just down to earth. We didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. His work speaks for itself, its just so beautiful and captivating!

• Inna

Inna · Married on 07/29/2018

The best of the best

Embark Films was a "no-brainer" choice when it came to choosing a videographer for our wedding. Knowing Dmitry personally, he puts so much effort to make each experience personal to every couple and really understands how to capture the true ambiance of each engagement/wedding uniquely. His work speaks for itself, see for yourself. Beautiful, personal, unique...what more could you ask for.

Danielle Moore · Married on 06/30/2018

Dmitry and His Team are Fabtastic

Dmitry and his team at Embark films were wonderful to work with. From the moment of our first meeting Dmitry made us feel like he truly cared about getting to know us and capture our personalities in our wedding video. Leading up to our wedding Dmitry was very easy to communicate with. He answered all our questions promptly and made working with him stress free. On the day of our wedding Dmitry and his team were friendly and fun to work with. He made our families and bridal party feel at ease during moments of filming. Most of the time you didn’t even realize they were there! Our film came out better then we could have ever expected. Embark captured all of the emotion and love from our special day!

Andrey Krasnov · Married on 06/13/2018

Incredibly beautiful video !

Dmitry is a true professional with him very pleasant to work with. He is very responsible to work on every detail and at every stage.

Emma Sergeychik · Married on 05/27/2018

True Original Talent

I cannot express enough gratitude to this amazing company. Down to the smallest detail of direction, to the final product, Embark films works with great profession and excellence. I really enjoyed working with them on numerous occasions. The team makes you feel comfortable and confident, and in the end they totally exceed your expectations. This team is truely talented and work with their hearts to make every experience original and significant. Keep up the great work. I know you guys will go far. God Bless.

• Anatoliy

Anatoliy Ruha · Married on 04/29/2018

Smooth and effortless

Dmitry is the perfect balance of technical expertise and artistic talent. He captured our wedding subtly while getting every important angle. His editing was AWESOME! He is timely and responsive. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. He is very professional and knows how to make impressive videos. We will definitely use him again! for future events.

Angie Rukha · Married on 04/29/2018

Embark films came to shoot my wedding and did an excellent job!

The team is very professional and gets back to you with the final video package quickly/within a reasonable amount of time. The quality of our wedding clip and highlights captured were excellent, would highly recommend Embark Films for any special occasion!

Justine · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I were not planning on hiring a videographer but once we saw the wedding films from Embark we knew we couldn't have our special day without them. Every film I have seen from them brings me to tears- they definitely are masters at their craft! The day of our wedding it was awesome to see how excited Dmitry gets when his shot is just right! Do yourself a favor and hire Embark Films for your event, you won't regret it!

• Alvina

Alvina · Married on 08/20/2017

Embark Films has a place in my heart.

Embark Films really blew me away. They were there to film my surprise proposal and the video came out incredible! They captured the moment perfectly and now it’s a memory that I can look back on and truly remember every detail.

• I

igor · Married on 07/30/2017

I would highly recommend Embark Films to anyone, very professional at what they would and their work is spot on.

Anthony Arbuzov · Married on 07/30/2017

A perfect wedding

Truly the best to capture that perfect wedding you’ve always been dreaming about!

Sabrina Alekseyenko · Married on 07/30/2017

The Whole Package

I have never seen more beautiful wedding videos put together than the ones done from Embark films. Even the ones I haven’t attended and I watch them makes me feel like I have been there myself and makes me feel nothing but pure joy knowing the happy newly weds will always be able to look back to a day that united them together. The videos are put together in precise detail that just have you sit in complete amazement with maybe even a tear rolling down your eye because it’s everything you wanted and more, I don’t think it’s possible to be disappointed from Dmitry and his team, truly a guy with an eye, a gift from God, recommend him if you want to catch all the memories, even the ones you weren’t there to see!

Barbara · Married on 07/01/2017

Everyone I share this video with is totally blown away. It is the BEST wedding Video I have ever seen

Ryan · Married on 06/08/2017

Unbelievably talented. Was so blessed and thankful for your work you did. My wife and I are forever greatful for capturing our day!!

eugene · Married on 04/04/2017

Planning a wedding is stressful at times and it can be difficult to figure out how you would like your day to be captured. Our advice would be to just do what Dmitry suggests because the end result will leave you amazed. After reviewing the work Embark Films has done in the past we had peace of mind because we didn’t have to direct our wedding day and how WE thought it should be captured. Leave it to the pros, you will be glad you did!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2016

You can't go wrong with this company! Dmitry and his team will work with you every step of the way and the end results are top notch.

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2016

From the moment we viewed Dmitry's wedding videos, we knew without a doubt he was the videographer for us! The videos speak for themselves as Dmitry's passion for his craft shines through in every single project. He is a true artist in every sense of the word and has a fresh, innovative approach to wedding videography that is unparalleled. Dmitry was the first and only videographer we met with and there was no need to look any further - hiring him was literally the easiest decision of the entire wedding planning process and he was an absolute pleasure to work with the entire time - polite, professional, and always willing to accept any and all feedback during the editing process. We actually worked with Dmitry on 2 occasions before our wedding day - he met with us initially for our engagement session and we decided later to set up another session with him so that we could capture unforgettable footage at the school where we met. He wove all of this footage into an absolutely beautiful video that perfectly captured our love story which we presented during our wedding reception and guests are still talking about it to this day. We will forever recommend Dmitry to anyone and everyone I know seeking a videographer! Look no further, he's your guy!!

Sharmilee · Married on 07/24/2016

Dmitry was great to work with. He arrived early and was patient while everyone was getting ready in the morning. He was very friendly, flexible and took excellent video of the wedding and reception. He also responded promptly to us between the time of the wedding and when we were sent the final video files. We were very pleased with the final video and the way it was sent to us. Amongst all the videographers we looked at, I am glad we chose him to film our wedding.