Elyse Sara Hairstyling Reviews

Elyse Sara Hairstyling 6
Elyse Sara Hairstyling 7

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2019

The absolute best...

My wedding was just yesterday and I couldn’t wait to write a quick review for Elyse. She is so ridiculously talented. I’m pretty picky about hair and I hate when formal hairstyles look too teased and frizzy and helmet-heady.....not with Elyse. She did three completely different hairstyles for myself, my mom, and my MOH, (an old Hollywood style for me, a tousled romantic updo for my MOH, and a clean chignon style for my mom) all of which turned out absolutely perfect and lasted all day and night. She also did hair for my three flower girls, and they all looked adorable and age-appropriate. On top of all of that, she is so easy to talk to and exactly the type of energy you want in the room on such a big day. I cannot recommend her or thank her enough!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Concordia · Married on 05/03/2019

Professional, Personable, Made my hair look AMAZING

If you want someone you can trust to make your hair look GORGEOUS look no further! Elyse was very fun to be around and she worked with many different types of hair on my wedding day and EVERYONES HAIR LOOKED AMAZING! Every example I showed her came to life and my hair held THE WHOLE NIGHT LADIES! I was dancing and jumping and getting bumped all night and my hair was good to go!!! I recommend Elyse for any event honestly! She is very up to date with her style and listens to every detail. Her pricing was PERFECT for me and my bridesmaids who were on a budget! My mom, bridesmaids and I all felt absolutely gorgeous on the day of my wedding thanks to Elyse!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Elyse Sara Hairstyling 8
    Elyse Sara Hairstyling 9
  • Y

youstina · Married on 08/26/2018

I don’t usually write reviews but Elyse was awesome so I had to. I have 10 bridesmaids and they all loved her so much. I have to recommend Elyse to every bride that needs a hair stylist. She’s didnt only do amazing job on my hair but we were so late and she was very easy going about it.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Elyse Sara Hairstyling 10
    Elyse Sara Hairstyling 11

Samantha · Married on 08/25/2018

Elyse provided hair services for all 6 of my bridesmaids and my mom this past weekend and everyone looked incredible!! She is truly so talented and every girl was gushing about their look! My mom, who never gets professional styling services, was clueless and Elyse made her look flawless! I can't wait to see the wedding photos we had done but ive attached my moms hair because she looked and felt gorgeous! Haha thanks so much Elyse!! You're incredible!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Elyse Sara Hairstyling 12

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2018

Elyse is down to earth, cool under pressure, and does not give up until everyone is 110% happy with their hair style. I would highly recommend her to any bride who is extremely particular about her hair (like me, unfortunately!). I went through 2 other failed hair trials before my mom discovered her, and I am so thankful to her for making me feel like a glammed-up version of myself on my wedding day!

Robin · Married on 06/02/2018

I can’t say enough about her. She was fun, caring, meticulous and made every single girl in my party feel beautiful. Thank you for your part in making my wedding day as perfect as it was

Elyse Sara Hairstyling 13
    Elyse Sara Hairstyling 14
    Elyse Sara Hairstyling 15
    Elyse Sara Hairstyling 16

Brianne · Married on 05/25/2018

Everyone loved their hair and could not be happier

Allie · Married on 05/12/2018

Elyse and her second stylist Melanie were absolutely amazing! She was very communicative with me via email beforehand and helped me to choose the right accessories for my hair. The day of, they showed up right on time and actually finished all 9 ladies ahead of schedule! They were so professional and everyone looked gorgeous. My hair even held its curl through the next day brunch! She is so awesome and I would highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding day!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

Hi!

Elyse is so talented and so nice! I just got married on 11/18/17 and my hair was perfect. It was me and my 4 bridesmaids and she gave us exactly what we wanted from our pictures. She was so professional and fun I hope you will consider using Elyse as your hairstylist for your big day!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Elyse was absolutely amazing! She took my ideas of how I envisioned looking and made them even better. She was incredibly responsive, professional, and fun to work with. Everyone's hair and makeup lasted all night. I would recommend her over and over again!!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Elyse Sara Hairstyling 17
    Elyse Sara Hairstyling 18

Megan · Married on 10/13/2017

Elyse made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. My hair was perfect and all my bridesmaids looked fabulous(everyone has completely different hair textures btw). She kept everything right on schedule to make it a very stress free day! I am so happy that I chose the best hairstylist in the Philadelphia/Jersey area.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Janel · Married on 10/07/2017

Elyse was absolutely wonderful! From the initial introduction to the trial to the day of the wedding! Reasonably priced too.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

Elyse did such an incredible job with the hairstyling for our wedding! I showed her two different hairstyles for my trial, and she combined them into one perfect style. If I thought the trial was beautiful, it was nothing compared to how my hair looked on the wedding day. I could not have imagined it looking better. In addition to that, Elyse stuck to the schedule, and everyone's styles stayed in tact for the duration of the day. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kai · Married on 09/03/2017

Elyse was the best! She was very responsive the entire time, and she really listened to me during the trial. I got exactly what I wanted for my wedding. My bridesmaids had really pretty hair as well. It was truly a hassle-free and drama-free experience. Highly recommended. Thanks Elyse!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Sherry · Married on 08/27/2017

Very professional and on time. everyone's hair and makeup is amazing!. we did not tell her what to do for my bridesmaid's hair, she came up with perfect styling that suit everyone. We were very happy about everything.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Elyse is absolutely fantastic! She is so easy to work with & very responsive and flexible. On my wedding day, she made me feel very relaxed and took her time to make sure my hair was perfect. She's a creative genius and her passion for what she does not only shows in her work but puts you at ease knowing that you are getting her best. Elyse made me feel and look like a Princess! I received so many compliments. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2017

Elyse did such a wonderful job hairstyling for my wedding. I received so many compliments and my bridesmaids all loved their hair!! She was just extremely professional and so easy to work with. Thank you Elyse for everything!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Luke · Married on 07/01/2017

Elyse did an amazing job with my wedding crew's hair. She was responsive, communicative and flexible when plans changed. I showed her what I wanted my hair to look like and she delivered exactly that at the trial and then also 8 months later on the day of the wedding, I think it looked even better! Everyone whose hair she did was thrilled with how they looked. Would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Tiara · Married on 06/30/2017

A couple words to describe my experience: Elyse is responsible, flexible, professional, friendly, and above all incredible talented. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone for their hair styling needs :)

Sent on 07/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2017

Elyse is truly talented! Each style she created for myself and my bridesmaids looked EXACTLY like the photos she was shown! I have never seen such meticulously beautiful updos that stayed perfectly all night! She was professional, flexible, punctual, affordable and a pleasure to have around! I could never thank her enough for making me and my girls look and feel so gorgeous on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/22/2017
  • Ceci

Nadia · Married on 06/03/2017

Elyse was extremely responsive and does beautiful work! She accommodated me on a sunday night for my hair trial since I was coming from the Delaware beaches and during the week was not possible. She also accommodated another bridesmaid the day of who wanted hair done and we were still on time. I showed her a couple pictures and she delivered exactly what I wanted and the style lasted all night. I only needed one extra bobby pin after I removed my veil and the look stayed all night. Also, important to me was that my hair still flowed and could be touched without feeling (or looking) rock hard. Overall for the price and for the quality I would say you couldn't get better!

Sent on 06/17/2017

kristin · Married on 05/20/2017

Elyse was an amazing wedding hair stylist! My hair is very fair and does not hold curl, Elyse was able to add clip in extensions and give it a lot of volume. All of my bridesmaids looked AMAZING and each of their styles really fit their personalities. Getting ready for my wedding was one of my favorite memories and I will definitely look for reasons to hire Elyse to do my hair in the future!

Sent on 06/19/2017

leana · Married on 05/06/2017

Hiring Elyse was a great decision ! She is very responsive, flexible and professional ! I chose her because she is up to date on new hair styles and trends . She also did all my bridesmaid up do's and they were very happy with her work! She made us all feel beautiful and comfortable!
    Don't think twice , hire her !

Sent on 05/11/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2017

AAAmazing! I was super nervous about my hair for my wedding day....until my trial with Elyse! I am super picky about my hair...wanted extensions, long flowing curls, and half up with a little braid...and she did exactly that and more...making me look magical on my wedding day! And to top it off, was so sweet and kept me calm/laughing!

Sent on 05/25/2017