John Sekyere Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Akosua B. Married on 08/21/2021

Photographer Extraordinaire!

John took our photos for our engagement photo shoot, traditional ceremony, and wedding. The photos came out so beautifully!!! He made us comfortable posing in front of the camera and focus on being present in the moment. My husband and I highly recommend hiring John and his team for any event that you would like professional pictures!!! Thank you John and team for capturing a major milestone in our lives!! We will savor the memories through your photos and video!!!
  • Shardae
    Shardae C. Married on 05/08/2021

Excellent Photographer

Excellent photographer!! Helped my fiancé loosen up to take photos and they came out great for our engagement shoot.
  • Nana
    Nana Y. Married on 10/11/2019

Incredible photographer!

John was amazing! He arrived on time and went right to work. He made all of our guests feel comfortable and took some incredible photos. He even gave us a sample of photos with 24 hours. We were floored! So glad we hired him.
    Kevin Married on 08/17/2019

Made our dream into reality

John aka camera magician. He did a WONDERFUL job. I would recommend him anybody that wants photos done. He was professional and had a lot of patience. And also the photos came out beautiful!!! Thank you again John!!
    Adenike Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing and professional

John is very professional and know his work. He shot our engagement and wedding pictures. I’m so glad we picked him. We have no regret. His work is AMAZING and OMG He’s funny too “it depend” lol. On our wedding day, he was there with us all day taking tons of pictures and he captured the best angle. Our money was worth spent. Thank you soo much for creating a lifetime memories for my husband and i and May God continue to bless you and your family. You’re the best at what you do.
    Lizette J. Married on 06/15/2019

Dr Jev Lizette

The most reliable, patient, nice, professional etc photographer ever from my pre wedding to my wedding pictures what else can I say amazing. He my photographer for any event I will ever have
    Shamona Married on 06/07/2019

He's The Absolute Best

There are no words to properly explain how awesome he and his photography skills are! Customer service was exceptional as well. I'm not the most photogenic and I'm a pretty picky person when it comes to photos. This man nailed it! Book Him! Honestly have not one complaint about him or his services. He's the coolest from his skill set to is personality. Dependable, Professional, Super Responsive. My pictures came back AMAZING! Honestly I was hoping that he got at least 2 good shots lol (I told you I'm picky) But they were all SO FREAKING AMAZING!!! I'm telling you he is the truth! Book him. He's totally worth it!
    Crystal Married on 05/18/2019

Extraordinary !

The best photographer on the planet! Very professional, very responsive, very clean, and very punctual. Has true passion for his work and you will be able to see it in your pictures and have them as memories forever! His talent is one of a kind, and most importantly his work is blessed! It was a pleasure working with you and your team Kwaku.
    Giselle S. Married on 03/09/2019

FK and Gigi wedding

Thank you for making our wedding experience memorable. Our wedding pictures are beautiful and we can’t stop looking at them. Your work is amazing. We don’t know how else to describe it. Thank you for being so humble and patient and making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We appreciate your hard work. God bless you.
    Shanna Married on 12/20/2018

Wedding Photography

It was a pleasure to work with John. His pictures are beautiful. I appreciate those special moments he caught on camera for us. You can tell he cares about what he does and truly enjoys taking pictures.
    Dominique Married on 10/20/2018

Phenomenal!!!!

ijohnsekyere photography was amazing to work with! He was always on time and extremely professional! I honestly was so glad that I chose him to take my engagement pictures, African wedding ceremony and wedding pictures. I would personally recommend him to ANYONE and EVERYONE!!! If you are looking for a photographer do not look any further! BOOK ijohnsekyere!!!!
    Ashley Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing!

I HIGHLY recommend John for anyone looking for a phenomenal photographer for their wedding or any special event. John is the absolute best!! So talented and professional! I can't say enough about the incredible job he did capturing our traditional engagement and wedding. Our photos came out beautifully!! John captured every intricate detail of our special day! I can't wait to work with John in the future. His work is amazing!!
    Katherine Married on 08/31/2018

Professional and Interactive Photographer!

John is a professional, hands down. He interacts with clients as if he’s known them forever, making you feel comfortable and at ease during the shoot. My husband and I hired John for our engagement shoot, our Ghanaian traditional marriage and traditional wedding. Unlike many photographers, he includes the traditional marriage in his package, a unique touch that many are missing. Consider hiring John for your photo shoot needs, you will not be disappointed!
    Stephanie Married on 07/07/2018

Quality Photography! Professionalism at its finest!

Working with John was one of the easier parts of our wedding experience. He was on time, creative, and flexible throughout our time with him, from our Engagement shoot to our Ghanaian Traditional, and finally our Wedding. He captured all the important moments and the quality of his photos was phenomenal. I would definitely recommend him for your upcoming nuptial events! Thank you to John and team for all your time and effort in making our day come alive through your photography!
    Alice Married on 06/16/2018

Superior Quality and Service

I cannot recommend John enough! John was my photographer for both my engagement and my wedding. He is professional, organized and takes the time, amidst all of the wedding craziness, to get the shots that will last a lifetime.

On the day of my wedding, John arrived 3 hours early to scope out the venue, get individual shots of my bridesmaids, shots of the decorator setting up and prepping my dress shots. During the reception, he organized shots with every single person who attended the wedding (350) which was no small feat.

On top of all that, he brought an additional photographer at no additional cost even though we only paid for the basic package. He also has videographers on staff. He turned the photos around in one week!! We got so much more than we paid for!! He also makes professional albums.

BOOK HIM, you will not regret it.
  • F
    Francisca Married on 04/30/2017
    The best photography ever. my pictures came out great. this was my second time shooting with him and I'm definitely going back to him for any of my shoots. He is awesome.
  • User2522361 2+ years ago
    We were very satisfied with Elvn27 Images' services. They were actually happy doing their job, and captured every special moment for us. We have been getting great compliments regarding our pictures and its quality. Thank you Elvn27 Images!
    Kwaku Married on 10/17/2015
    elvn27images with his team where very helpful with the pose and the right lighting for out special day .

This is not just photography this is talent at all levels ..
    Noelle Married on 06/27/2015
    He did a great job..Took a lot of stress off us.. He even agreed to reshoot since it rained so bad on that day..

John Sekyere Photography's reply:

It was a beautiful day, even tho we could not get some outdoor shots (because of the rain), I can not wait to shoot the outdoor ones so it will be complete... so far we have some great shots already..... beautiful event..
    Esther Event on: 06/20/2015
    Very professional.... great service
  • Y
    Yvonne Event on: 05/30/2015
    John treated all my guests professionally and was such a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him without reservations!

John Sekyere Photography's reply:

Yay...Happy birthday once again, it was a fun night..I captured some wonderful shots..
    Karen Event on: 05/23/2015
    Work is very professional and have patience for the work. Strongly recommend for all events. very satisfied with my pictures.

John Sekyere Photography's reply:

Congratulation on your traditional engagement!!!! it was a glorious day, i enjoyed capturing your beautiful day...
    Eugenia Married on 05/02/2015
    He was very professional and very good at what he does. I will always recommend him.

John Sekyere Photography's reply:

Eugenia and Phillip were amazing... we had a blast and I am very happy to be part of your day... the pictures are amazing and can't wait for your friends and families to see them...
  • User2120257 2+ years ago
    Very very helpful photographer and professional. Made every capture beautiful. Very attentive to detail. This vendor was just so professional. Worked with time and was flexible. love My wedding pictures and photo book.

John Sekyere Photography's reply:

It was such a wonderful day, I captured some amazing shots of that wonderful day...congrats and enjoy your union to the fullest.
    Ama Event on: 05/09/2015
    I felt very comfortable and it made the shoot easier. I laughed alot and can't wait to shoot again.

John Sekyere Photography's reply:

We cracked a lot of jokes whiles capturing some amazing shots, i cant wait for the next one...