Elvis by Diana Reviews

7 | Las Vegas, NV

7 Reviews for Elvis by Diana

• Charlene

Charlene · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Diana was fantastic. She went above and beyond what we expected. Di spent extra time to plan the perfect verbiage for our wedding. She played the part perfect. I would refer her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Elvis by Diana's reply:

Charlene & Donivan- What a fabulous day!! Your vision was like a beautiful fairytale. Your elaborate gown & costumes were spectacular! Thank you both for a most memorable day of love & marriage, I will never forget you my friends....

Codie · Married on 04/13/2017

She is amazing! She made my entire wedding day become everything we needed it to be.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Saylor · Married on 10/22/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Di for your wedding/event. She was truly a light and positive force in our ceremony. She made my wedding ceremony the most beautiful and special event, everything I dreamt it would be! She is so kind and supportive. Her public speaking skills are top notch and all of my guests agreed, she added an incredible touch with her words. I can't wait to renew my vows so I can have her at another ceremony! INCREDIBLE WOMAN! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

Sent on 11/17/2016
  • Mayra Lemons

Mayra · Married on 10/21/2016

Diana was AMAZING! From beginning to end! When we first met her she was so kind and you can tell she loves what she does! She gave us a play by play of what was going to happen and I remember that's when getting married started to feel so real and my husband and I left feeling so excited and just couldn't wait to get married! Whenever I had a question she was always there to answer, i never felt like I was a bother or anything. At the big day she was so patient and did an amazing job with everything! Many wanted her info because of how great she was! Diana I really can't thank you enough for everything and one day we really need to get together and watch The Walking dead lol

Sent on 11/02/2016

Elvis by Diana's reply:

Mayra & Nathan- Thank you for the wonderful review! I have to say your day was absolutely dreamy & you looked stunning!!! I wish you two great health, love & happiness from this day forward. :-)

Conrad · Married on 10/01/2016

Go with Diana Moran. We interviewed a few officiants But Diana is the best! Look no further she was prompt, punctual, professional and knows what she was doing. Choose Diana for your big day, trust us you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Denise · Married on 05/29/2016

Diana was awesome! I was panicking because my wedding coordinator bombed my rehearsal. I was able to call Diana at any time and ask for help and even vent my frustrations. She assured me everything was going to be okay and she was right. She planned my whole ceremony by herself. She brought her own podium and candles. She walked everyone through everything... even me! At the end of the service she gives you the candle to keep. I can't really explain how great she was because you really have to be there to experience it. If I were you I would book her. She also does a bilingual ceremony if you prefer. Diana really saved my wedding. You would have to have known the stress I being put through by the venue at the time to understand. Diana made me feel like everything was going to be perfect because she was going to make sure of it. If I had to do this all over again I would, but only if Diana was doing my ceremony. If you want an officiant that will listen to you when you need someone to talk to or if you just want an awesome ceremony... then you want to book Diana from Heart & Soul. Thanks, Diana for treating my ceremony as if it were your own. FYI, my family is still talking about how great you were!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Giovanni · Married on 05/11/2015

Diana clearly loves what she does and will do her best (which is 110%) to ensure a flawless ceremony. She offers some additional services (i.e. flowers and accessories) if needed. If you don't have a venue, she definitely has vetted the perfect spots and has some wonderful and nearly secret spots! Why would you go anywhere else?

Sent on 01/22/2017