ELP Media Reviews

7 | Pittsburgh, PA

7 Reviews for ELP Media

Sara · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic Videographer

ELP Media was truly amazing for our wedding video! I wasn’t sure whether I wanted a video or not but after reading other posts I decided to have a videographer. Enzo was very easy to communicate with and the end result was amazing. He was present but also subtle on the wedding day. The price was also amazing for all that they put together!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jennifer M. · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Decision Ever!!!

Enzo was so easy to work with and unbelievably accommodating when I changed my mind as to start times and length of time needed. The videos of our wedding are amazing! That’s right, videos!! The pricing for what you receive in return is phenomenal. He’s seriously like a ninja moving in the shadows, because I barely noticed he was there. Being able to pick the music used in our videos was a huge deal for me. He beautifully captured every moment of our day. I will forever be grateful for his talent. 150% book him as your videographer!! You will not regret it one bit.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend!

Enzo and Lesha were a pleasure to work with! We made a very last minute decision (about a month before the big day - yikes!) to book a videographer when we found ELP Media. Enzo was extremely professional to work with and was so efficient knowing exactly what shots he needed to make our wedding video perfect - I cry every time I watch it. I highly recommend ELP Media for your next big event :)

Sent on 08/17/2019

Elana · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Vendor

Enzo shot my wedding and did a fantastic job. I'd highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Taylor D. · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome to work with

My husband and I were on the fence about using a videographer. He thought it was a waste of money and I really wanted one. I came across ELP media online and decided to reach out. Enzo was super responsive from day 1. After we met with him my husband felt so much better about hiring a videographer. On the day of our wedding Enzo was awesome! He captured shots I would never think to get. Even though he was only one person he seemed to get everything! Fast forward to get our videos back - yes videos, we got a couple - and I couldn’t help but show everyone I know. We had a small mishap at the church where my dad stepped on my veil and it went flying - Enzo captured it perfectly and made a funny version of our video to include it that is honestly my favorite thing ever! I show everyone that will let me. Enzo totally listened to what I wanted in our videos, and was extremely responsive to any small or large question I could have had. You will not regret working with him!!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Mona

Mona · Married on 06/16/2018

Excellent!

Enzo was amazing to work with. We were on the fence about choosing a videographer and we are glad that we did. We met with him in advance and he really set us at ease about the day and what he’d be able to do. Even though we were behind schedule, he stuck around until the important things were captured. Our ceremony was three hours long and it was great to get that in full along with performances by my family members, and a traditional Indian dance! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Nikki · Married on 10/01/2016

Great Experience

Enzo was extremely responsive and professional from our first interaction to the day of the wedding. We met on a couple occasions prior to the big day to and he made sure to know what was important to us. He is a fantastic value and I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a beautiful finished product without spending a fortune.

Sent on 09/04/2019