Eloquent Studios Reviews

Eloquent Studios 5
Eloquent Studios 6
Eloquent Studios 7

Amy · Married on 08/25/2012

We used Eloquent Studios for our daughter's bat mitzvah. We could not be happier with our choice.. Walter was a joy to work with and made my daughter feel so special that day. The photos are stunning..our only problem now is narrowing down our choices since they are so beautiful.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Tina · Married on 08/18/2012

Eloquent Studios were the hired photographers used for my wedding in August 2012 and they were fantastic. Jennifer and Jasmine were my photographers with Jennifer being the main one. They both did an amazing job to truly capture the beautiful and special elements of our wedding day. Jennifer was extremely organized and professional. She was cognizant of keeping track of the time the entire day and kept things flowing according to the schedule that was discussed several days prior to the wedding. Not only was she extremely accommodating to the fact that I wanted to go off-site to take pictures in a special garden located a few miles from the catering hall where the ceremony and wedding reception was to take place, but she noted who I wanted special photos with on the wedding day. She made sure those specific people were in photos with my husband and I. On the day of the wedding, both Jennifer and Jasmine showed up on time in the bridal suite and started taking pictures of the wedding dress, shoes, jewelry, invitation and all of my bridesmaids getting ready. I was glad that Jennifer was there to help make the picture taking process easier.
    I was nervous about the logistics of going off-site but the photos taken by Jennifer and Jasmine in the garden a few miles away were well worth the trip. Jennifer and Jasmine posed the wedding party accordingly and captured many additional photos which I am, to this day - so happy to have as part of my wedding day memories. Jennifer ensured all relevant photos of our families & special family friends were taken and instructed us how and where to stand for the posed pictures. It was really easy working with Jennifer & Jasmine. We recently received the proofs and it will be difficult to select which ones to include in our wedding album. Thank you Jennifer and Jasmine for all that you have done in capturing beautiful memories through your photography on our wedding day. I recommend using Jennifer and Jasmine from Eloquent Studios.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2012

All of the pictures came out great! I got back proofs less than a month after the wedding and they were beautiful! I highly recommend Eloquent Studios for photography and videography.

Sent on 06/13/2012

FRANK A · event on 05/15/2012

Montage of Frank and Josephine's Life:
    Based on my previous experience with Eloquent Studious, I decided to give them another project in memory of my wife Josephine. I gathered over 200 photo's to
    capture our childhood years, dating and engagement, time away in service, our wedding
    and honeymoon, our children's life from birth through adults, family and friends, spanning almost 80 years.

I was consulted for each segment of the montage, and Eloquent Studious dubbed in the selected music, which fit perfectly the stages of our lives.
    Our most favored photo of our wedding was used to super impose image on top side of DVD. Many copies of DVD were produced for Family and friends, with astounding compliments for the entire montage. Thank you Walter Cmielewski, owner of Eloquent Studios. Frank A. DiNapoli

Sent on 05/04/2014

Vivian · Married on 10/29/2011

My wedding day was THE BLIZZARD IN OCTOBER. I married a man that owns a catering facility so we thought we had planned everything. Unfortunately you can't prepare for something like this. The one person who did come through was Walter, my photographer. He showed up on time (actually early), improvised the entire day, and was able to stay with us throughout the day. We had planned to do a lot of the pictures outside in between the wedding and reception. Obviously that didnt happen. We also had the limos cancel, no power in the church, and almost didn't make it to the reception. Our 700+ pictures are beautiful, and looked like the day went off without a hitch. It truly was the best (and worst) day of my life! He even offered to do a photo session for free after the fact because our pictures were really limited. He comes highly recommended. Check out the photo booth too. So much fun. Payments are in 3 installments too (the last being AFTER the wedding) so it's really manageable.

Sent on 03/08/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2011

I used Eloquent Studios for my photographer and videographer. They were great and helped me out a lot with packages and budget. They were professional and listened to what we preferred and what we were comfortable with. Thank you for capturing our memories!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Audra · Married on 09/25/2011

My husband and I got married on 9/25/11 and we hired eloquent studios to do our photography and photo booth! The staff that came to the wedding was absolutely amazing! I was very late and when I got there ,as paniced as I was, Walter was as cool as a cucumber, he made me feel so comfortable! He had such a great personality, I felt like I had known him forever. As far as Im concerned the secret of a GREAT photographer is being everywhere without anyone knowing. That is definatly one of their great qualities. I will definately be using them again!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Meghan · Married on 07/02/2011

The staff at Eloquent Studios is absolutely amazing. He hired them for both our photography and videography. One of the most important things for my future husband and I was that we wanted to make sure that we were at the cocktail hour at our reception. The photographer knew this was important and we were done with our photos right when the cocktail hour started, we were so thankful!!

They took our ideas to heart and made sure that we got all of the specific pictures that we wanted. They were prompt and got started on pictures right away. I would definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Laurie · Married on 04/30/2011

I come from a family of professional photographers and Walter's quality of work is outstanding. He is professional and will not stop until every possible shot is taken. He puts a tremendous amount of thought into each photo, pose, and background so your pictures tell a story and have character. I highly recommend him to any one and my best friend plans to use him as well. Another close friend referred me so I can testify that 3 clients were EXTREMELY pleased with his work. Jean will make your wedding album award winning!

Laurie

Sent on 06/13/2011

Barbara · Married on 01/08/2011

You expect that wedding photos will be beautiful and artistic. They are. What I didn't expect was that the photography team would be welcome guests. The team of Walter and Female photographer provided complete and unobtrusive coverage of the entire event, even outside in the snow. Walter happily stayed to the very end to capture the last kiss as the bride and groom departed into the snowy night (great back cover of the album). The designer Jean was also exceptional and Patient. Thank you Walter.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Elena · Married on 12/04/2010

I can't say enough about Walter, Justin, Curt, and the rest of the team at Eloquent Studios. While we dealt with Walter throughout the process, Justin was our videographer, and Curt managed our photobooth.

Walter truly shows a passion for his business, and made us feel almost as if we were his only client - his attentiveness was great.

Justin was our videographer, and was great in our pre-wedding chat, and understood what was and wasn't important in shooting our wedding. Aside from when he showed up at my house, and the end of the night when we said goodbye, I didn't even know he was there. He was so unobtrusive, but managed to capture every single waking second of our special day. He is a video ninja.

Curt was super helpful at our photobooth, and made sure to keep everything moving along smooth, and managed our photobooth scrapbook guestbook creation flawlessly. It was such a GREAT treausure to have and look at the very day after our wedding.

Our wedding video came out perfectly and it was a great remembrance of our day. The quality of our video was superb, and our contract allowed us 5 copies which was so nice to share with our families, and have an extra copy for ourselves.

My husband and I look forward to the next event that we would have where we'd need video and/or photobooth services. We'd call Eloquent in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/18/2012

Francesca · Married on 11/07/2010

Walter and the gang at Eloquent Studios were absolutely fantastic!!!!! They all did such a beautiful job taking pictures and videoing my wedding! They are reliable, quick and totally fun to work with! I got my proofs within 2 weeks after my wedding day and I have so many options to chose from for my albums! I most most definitely recommend their services to any one that hears about them! They were/are great!! :-)

Sent on 12/01/2010

Dana · Married on 11/06/2010

Walter was wonderful and was a pleasure working with.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2010

I would highly recommend Eloquent Studios. Walter and his team did a great job! One of my favorite elements was the photo booth that you can add to your wedding. The photo's from the booth are in a coffee table book, that they provide, and it makes us laugh everytime we open it!

Sent on 02/26/2011

Kim · Married on 08/15/2010

I first heard of Eloquent Studios from a vendor I was looking to work with. I researched Walter's work online before contacting him. His work was so beautiful in print. I met with Walter and knew immediately that I wanted to work with him and his studio. He and his staff are very professional and willing to work with any suggestions or ideas you may have. Walter is very experienced and it comes through in his work. He is a joy to work with. We had an outdoor wedding ceremony planned, but the rain changed that. Walter had a backup plan and put it into place immediately. He captured our day from start to finish and told the story of our wedding. I was not looking forward to having a camera follow me all day, and let him know this. Once the tradtitional photos were taken, I never knew Walter was there, and he nailed it! Thank You Walter!

Sent on 09/02/2010

Kara · Married on 07/11/2010

Walter and his team at Eloquent Studios did a fabulous job capturing our wedding day through photos and video. From the moment I met him and saw his work, I knew he was the perfect fit. His packages were priced just right and he was even willing to customize to your likings. The day of the wedding he showed up right on time and wasted not a second diving in and taking pictures! He was easy to work with and gave specific directions which made the shot easier. During the reception.. I dont even remember seeing him throughout the night, but I have pictures to prove that he was there.. he just blended in that well with the dancing crowd that I didnt even notice he was taking the pictures! He captured some really priceless pictures and I am so happy that we chose him to be our photographer!!

Sent on 09/15/2010

Kristin & Tom · Married on 05/14/2010

We first met Walter and his team from Eloquent Studios in May of 2009 when he photographed my friend’s wedding (in which I was a bridesmaid). I felt as though he made the whole photography process fun, and was amazed at how unobtrusive he and his team were throughout the course of the day/night. When we were booking vendors for our own wedding, we consulted with Milton Gil, Abella Studios and Eloquent Studios. We met with Walter last, and by the end of the meeting, knew just by looking at one another that he was our pick. We appreciated not only the quality of Walter’s work, but also that we could sit and have intimate conversation with him in his studio without feeling rushed, and that we could rest assured that Walter himself would be the one capturing what would turn out to be our most precious memories. In June 2009, we had our engagement photo shoot at Liberty State Park. Walter was flexible enough to meet us in Jersey City so we could take some photos with the skyline in the background (whereas one of the other photographers we met with had a set location for engagement shoots that we could not deviate from), took a good ¾ mile walk with us down Liberty Walk, and was even willing to walk with us across the bridge to Ellis Island (even though we were denied access). The save the date magnet he created was high quality and just as we’d envisioned it to be (the magnet made a great engagement party favor, for those of you looking for ideas). From June 2009 through present, Walter has been extremely accessible via phone and email—he answers all questions within at most a day, and most important, is reassuring in all of his responses. About a week before our wedding day, we stopped in the studio to pick up our photo frame favors (more about that later), and Walter again took the time to sit with us and help us envision how the photography would work on our wedding day. He calmed by nerves about the fact that it was forecasted to rain our wedding day (we ended up with beautiful sunshine and only a sunshower), promising an amazing set of pictures no matter what the weather. He even took the time to talk cameras with my husband, and ultimately recommended a camera that we bought just for the honeymoon! Our wedding day experience was all that Walter promised it would be. He made taking pictures fun for not only my husband and me, but also for our entire bridal party. Many of our bridesmaids/groomsmen raved about not only his professionalism, but also about how much fun they were having! I would have to agree with some of the other brides who have posted that it was Walter who was able to keep me calm during even the most frazzling moments (he always made sure I had water, gave me time to relax and sit by the fan, etc.) He’s also quite complimentary—I’ve probably never heard “cute”, “adorable”, and “beautiful” in reference to my posing for pictures in a lifetime as much as I did on my wedding day, and his compliments put me at ease in front of the camera (which is probably why I love the pictures so much!). In addition, we booked the photo booth for our reception, and utilized the photo strips as favors for our guests. The line for the photo booth was consistently longer than the line at the bar, and family and friends are still raving about how unique and how much fun the experience was! The photo booth itself was awesome, but the best part was definitely taking home the scrapbook filled with pictures of all of our guests. We have already flipped through it several times, and are grateful to be able to add it to our stockpile of wedding memories. The day after we returned home from our honeymoon, I received a message from Jean that our proofs were ready for pick-up. We’d initially been told they’d be ready in approximately 4 weeks (which was still a good deal), but they were done in under two. Walter and his team managed to capture every detail – viewing the proofs not only triggered good memories but also helped us to see our wedding day the way we believe all of our guests did. Even after we’d made the final payment, Walter volunteered to help my husband create a panoramic of 4 photos we’d taken of the St. Lucia mountain scape on our honeymoon. He obviously views his customers as more than simply customers—we hope that we’ve built a lifelong relationship with Walter and Eloquent Studios, and that we’ll get the opportunity to work with them again! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Walter!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Alexis · Married on 05/08/2010

We used Walter and Eloquent studios for our wedding. I must say it was such a pleasnt experence. Walter is a true Professional. Before the wedding we would email back and forth and he was always responsive and detailed. He was extremely flexible with us and a pleasure to work with. Our engagement photo session was fun and the pictures came out gorgeous. He made terrific suggestions on locations and just made the whole day fun. The day of the wedding he and his entire team were fun and upbeat as they took the pictures. Our family members are still commenting on what a great team the photographers and videogpraher were. I have to say even with all my friends and family around it was actually Walter and his team that kept my husband and I calm. They made fabulous suggestions for locations for pictures and made sure everything was smooth and that we were all having fun. We have heard all these stories from our friends that months later they don't have their proofs, but when we got back from our honeymoon 3 weeks after our wedding we got the best call ever, our proofs were ready. We couldn't be happier with our experience and we would say to any couple...DEFINITELY use Eloquent studios for your special day.

Sent on 05/27/2010

Morin · Married on 04/06/2010

We had 2 photographers/videographers the entire day! They did an amazing job of covering everything and without being too in the way of the wedding. The photos and videos came out so wonderfully and so quickly. They covered all the emotion and aspects of the wedding and most of the time, I didn't even notice they were there!

Sent on 06/26/2010

Lauren · Married on 12/04/2009

I chose to work with Eloquent Studios because they did my best friend's wedding earlier in the year and I was very impressed with his professionalism as well as keeping the laughter and joy alive. I saw the pictures from her wedding and I said "I have to use Walter" I had a very short engagement and went straight to Walter asking him about price and availability. From that day on the team was nothing but flexible to meet the needs of myself and my husband. We were so pleased that he was able to capture the extra special moments we asked him to. There are so many amazing styles to choose from, picking out the album is going to be a tough choice! Overall I would recommend Eloquent Studios to ANYONE... oh wait I just recently did :). Thank you Walter and Team for being a part of making my wedding day just absolutely perfect! I hope to work with you in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2010
  • KBruno

Kerri · Married on 11/14/2009

From the moment I first met Walter at a bridal showcase to the moment I viewed my proofs online... my experience with Eloquent Studios has been top-notch and nothing less than a 5-star rating. Every question was answered, every request was met, and every moment working with them was professional and... fun! We were able to enjoy every moment of our wedding day without interruption. We are currently working on the post-wedding materials with Eloquent studios and I am looking forward to seeing the end product! Thanks to Walter and team!

Sent on 12/23/2009

Julia · Married on 11/07/2009

Walter was amazing!!!!!!!!! Plain and simple, hiring him was the best decision I made throughout the entire planning process! He was professional and very understanding of what I wanted. We spoke numerous times on the phone to discuss the schedule for the day, when and how we would take pictures, what I needed to do to make the day flow better, and how he anticipated getting all of the picutres we discussed. Walter was courteous yet direct and made sure everyone cooperated and payed attention during pictures (which was extemely helpful cause my family tends to lose focus easily).

The pictures came out beautiful! We got the best combination of traditional and candid shots. I could not be happier with the final product! Thank you so much! I cannot wait to get our albumn and see how everything comes together!

Sent on 12/15/2009

rachel · Married on 08/28/2009

When my husband and I met with Walter we felt comfortable with his personality and confident that he would capture perfect memories of our wedding day. Our package included all day coverage with two photographers.

Walter and Jasmine captured all of our candid pictures and Justine was our videographer. They were all warm and friendly and this made the experience enjoyable. When they walked into my dressing room I felt relaxed and ready for my big day. I loved the fact that Walter was professional and took charge of capturing every candid moment.

On our wedding day, it was impossible to see and enjoy everything that happened. When we received our proofs we were so happy with them and find it hard to pick a favorite one. Our pictures are perfect and through them we will always get to relive our wedding day. We highly recommend Walter and his team to anyone looking to capture special memories of their Special Day.

Rachel & Mark

Sent on 10/01/2009

Emily · Married on 07/11/2009

I loved the pictures and and the video! They are really easy to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Heather · Married on 06/27/2009

Simply put, Walter and his team at Eloquent Studios are absolutely AMAZING! From the moment we met Walter, we knew he was going to be our wedding photographer, no question about it. His store is classy, and this sense of style transfers to his work, which can best be described as modern elegance. An innovative photographer who always puts his clients first, Walter works to make sure he captures every moment, even in the least suspecting of places. He is the epitome of prefessionalism, yet uses his sense of humor to create an easy-going and relaxed atmosphere that is fun for all.

Jean, the designer, is just as fabulous as Walter; with an eye for style, her creativity will ensure that your thank you cards, albums, and portraits are nothing short of perfect.

We highly recommend Eloquent Studios for ALL your photgraphy needs, not just wedding photographs. Without a doubt or question in our minds, we will be going back to Walter for all our professional photography; we are hooked and clients for life! Eloquent Studios is perfection at its finest in every single way.

Sent on 12/23/2009