Eloquent Studios Reviews

Eloquent Studios 5
Eloquent Studios 6
Eloquent Studios 7

Nancy · Married on 09/03/2017

Eloquent Studios does phenomenal work…meticulously orchestrated coordination and creatively fabulous photographic images! We researched photographers in the tri-state area and knew we were hiring a real pro for my daughter’s wedding last month. My husband and I met with Walter and hired him immediately, along with his videographers and Boardwalk photo-booth while we tele-conferenced with our out-of-state daughter. My daughter lives in Hawaii, and we live in New Jersey. Serving overseas, and an officer in the Army, her standards are very high and mine are even higher. We wanted an excellent photographer who knew what he was doing under all circumstances and conditions. Walter answered all our questions and was true to his word on delivering exactly what he promised. A professional team of photographers who were wonderful to work with. He kept our daughter and her husband (then fiancé) relaxed and having fun… not an easy feat for someone who doesn’t like to be photographed. The pictures are gorgeous. Walter knew the venue and reviewed where the best shots would be taken at an advanced meeting at the location with the bride and groom. We are now thoroughly enjoying viewing the incredible images online and have found the Eloquent Studios processes for viewing, purchasing and obtaining the photographs to be great. Walter’s back-office staff are also great to work with...equally important. A truly professional photographer and studio, we could not be more pleased.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Kathleen · Married on 07/28/2017

Wow! Eloquent studios was definitely the perfect choice for wedding photography and cinematography. Chris and her team did a wonderful job capturing all the special moments of my wedding day. Chris knew what she had to do and when she had to do it. She and her team hustled all day and all night to make sure they got the perfect shots. They were professional and personable. I would highly recommend Eloquent Studios!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Erica · Married on 02/12/2017

We cannot say enough about Walter and his team at Eloquent Studios. They made our night so special with everything from photos, lighting, photo booth and DJ. Everyone on their staff feels like family. They took the worry out of planning and took care of all of the details. I can relive our beautiful day over and over through every image in our album.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Beth · Married on 01/15/2017

We had our engagement pictures done by Walter at Eloquent Studios about a month ago. We received the gallery very quickly (within a week) and we love the way our pictures came out. Walter was very professional the entire time and was open to hearing our ideas throughout the shoot. He made the experience a truly special one for my fiance and I. Walter is always available to answer any questions I may have and responds quickly. He really works with you to meet your needs while still providing great service. We are so excited to have him as our photographer and cannot wait for the big day!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Kara / Norman · Married on 11/06/2016

Eloquent Studios is the best! Photography was super important to us, and Walter made the process of planning for our big day enjoyable and as stress-free as possible. We are so grateful that he took the time to meet with us and discuss the timeline of the day so we knew exactly what to expect. He and his team went above and beyond to ensure that we got the stellar photos we were promised while also keeping us on track so we could take it all in. Our photos are beautiful with some breathtakingly creative shots that capture the true essence of the day. Selecting Eloquent Studios was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and we will definitely work with Walter and his crew again. :D

Sent on 03/10/2017

Lia · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I used Eloquent Studios for our photography, photo booth and DJ services for our wedding. Walter was our photographer and he was wonderful! He was very professional. Our families loved working with him and so did we. Our photos look amazing thanks to him! Our guests loved and enjoyed the photo booth. The DJ was great, he had everyone on the dance floor all night. Thanks to Walter and his staff we had a great night! We would highly recommend them, they are great!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2016

Walter and his staff are great. We used Eloquent Studios for our wedding photos. We contacted Walter to obtain a quote for our event. He was very quick to reply and his price for what we were looking for was great. We also rented a photobooth which our family and friends loved. We had Christine as our photographer, she was very professional, friendly and knew exactly were to take each photo. Our photos were available to view on line in 3 weeks, much quicker than expected. We highly recommend Eloquent studios.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Bethany · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I were married in June. We used Eloquent studios for our video and photography--both which were wonderful! We met Walter at a bridal show and immediately knew he was a good pick. He is very professional and knowledgable. His staff is just as great. Planning for the day was just as easy as we got quick responses to our questions and a lot of information to help the day run smooth. The bridal party and family also enjoyed him as they said he was not forceful or intrusive and was accomodating to everyone during the night. Not only was he organized and a wonderful photographer/videographer but him and his staff's personality helped my whole day. Having pre-wedding jitters they were able to calm me down, make me laugh and knew when I needed a little break from pictures. When we received the pictures and videos it was even better because the outcome was just as amazing as the experience!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Carolina · Married on 04/29/2016

We just had our engagement pictures taken and I can't wait for our wedding pictures to come! Walter is very professional and he knows exactly what you are looking for. He makes you feel comfortable around him and makes the situation pleasant even when you are not a professional model. I recommend him to future couples.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/16/2016

Five stars across the board are not enough for Walter and his team! We used Walter's services for our wedding (an engagement photo shoot, a photobooth, photography, videography). The minute we met Walter, I knew we were in good hands! He's an amazing professional who deeply cares about his work, his team and the people he's working for. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day because Walter had it all covered. He and his team made my husband's and my day - beyond the photos and videos. His team consists of AWESOME people and I smile every time I think of my experience with each of them. I know we would not have had the amazing wedding day we had if we went with another vendor. I have nothing but good things to say about Eloquent Studios and recommend them a million times over in a heart beat. Definitely go with Eloquent!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Lacey · Married on 03/05/2016

Eloquent Studios is Spectacular!!!! We were married a couple months ago and could not be happier with this team! After our engagement shoot we knew we picked the right guy! Walter was accomodating, flexible and so passionate. We didn’t feel pressured or rushed. Walter was eager to make sure we got the shots we wanted. At our wedding he had his assistant who was just as wonderful! Receiving our pictures just confirmed our thoughts. He captured every moment with spectacular and creative ways and there was a perfect mix of candid and posed shots. Additionally, prior to the day Walter was responsive and willing to work with us with whatever issues arose. If you are looking for a photographer he is right choice!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Erica · event on 02/14/2016

Eloquent Studios made my daughters Sweet 16 amazing. Whether posing in the photo booth or dancing to the great music the DJ was playing, everyone was having a great time. The album made from the photo booth pictures is a wonderful keepsake for my daughter. The kids loved all of the photos taken of them dancing the night away and ordering them from the website is so easy. At the very last minute my daughter made a change to her candle ceremony choices and the DJ was so flexible. He rolled with her changes and made sure she was happy. If you are looking for amazing service and a commitment to meeting all your party needs, I highly recommend Eloquent Studios.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Jessica · event on 02/06/2016

Walter and the staff at Eloquent Studios are wonderful! We used them for my daughters sweet 16: Photography, Photobooth, and DJ. They are extremely professional and so much fun! They had everyone dancing and the Photobooth was a big hit. Also, our pictures are beautiful. The best thing about working with Walter is he took care of everything for me in one package, I didn't have to track down different vendors and the night just flowed. I also would like to add that my daughters party was originally scheduled to 1/23/16, we had a major snow storm and it was rescheduled to 2/6/16. Eloquent Studios went out of their way to make sure staff was available for the new date and Walter assured me that it would be fine.. It was perfect! I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/02/2016

Walter and his team were more than amazing. We used Eloquent Studios for Video and Photography on our wedding day. Walter was more than accommodating. They arrived early and were helpful, creative, and let us put our own ideas into reality. The album and video were spectacular, truly capturing and highlighting our wonderful day. All our guests complimented the respect that he had for everyone while making sure to capture all the moments! I will be using them for all events in our future and would recommend this team to anyone looking. They really do an amazing job!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kayla · Married on 06/13/2015

We used Eloquent Studios for photography, videography, DJ, and photo booth for our wedding in June 2015. We were immediately pleased with how friendly Walter and his entire staff were. From the start, they were completely invested in making our wedding a success. Eloquent interested us from the beginning as well because they offered all the services we wanted through one company. They made planning the day in conjunction with our wedding coordinator extremely easy and they did all of the work. The staff was on time to the event, made themselves present when needed, and were almost invisible throughout the day. April, the 2nd photographer, is very sweet and extremely helpful. They made great suggestions about things we would have never thought about in order to make the day more efficient. The DJ was fantastic and kept the party atmosphere going the whole evening. Victor plays the drums in concert with some of the music, which provided a really unique experience for our guests. Finally, the photo booth was a huge hit with our guests. They loved how big the photo booth itself was and all of the props that came with it. The operators of the photo booth only added to the great experience. All in all, we found Walter and his team to be very flexible and willing to work with us financially. We have seen our proofs and they captured the day perfectly. We would highly recommend Eloquent Studios to any couple getting married in the future.

Sent on 08/19/2015

My wife and I used Eloquent Studios for photography, videography, photo booth, and DJ services. We are very satisfied! Walter and his staff did an excellent job. We did an engagement shoot fall of 2014 and he made a lovely guest book for our guests to sign at the wedding. We couldn't have been happier. Victor, the DJ, was great. He played all the songs that I requested and got everyone on the dance floor just the way I like it. He even brought a little drum set which was a nice touch to get that "live music" kind of feel to certain songs. The uplighting they provided added a really pretty element to the venue. All my guests had a great time...and are still talking about it until now! The photo booth was also well worth it...people were in it all night long! The photo book was great and you can see the enjoyment of our guest. I highly recommend you use Eloquent Studios for all your wedding needs...Eloquent Studios is really a fantastic company!

Rainier & Rosemarie

Sent on 07/16/2015

Brian · Married on 05/22/2015

Our wedding this past May was amazing. The weather was perfect, and all the memories were perfectly captured as well. We used Walter and Eloquent for photo, video, and entertainment. We met with several possible vendors, but Walter and I really hit it off (similar senses of humor). We explained to Walter upfront that we did not want a "hands-off photographer" (we were both in a wedding several years ago where their photographer told us to pose any way we wanted). While this works couples all the time, we knew we needed direction. That being said, Walter was terrific, with both our engagement and wedding photos.

In addition to the standard photos/video, we also went with the same day edit, and we are glad we did. The video came out amazing and was enjoyed by guests and those who couldn't make it alike.

We met with Walter's DJ's (Victor and Randy) and were very impressed by them. We knew we did not want a young kid with a laptop, and the maturity and professionalism of them both impressed us. We invited a number of people from our church. Upon mentioning this to Victor and Randy, we were immediately assured that the entire program would be fun and tasteful. We are pleased to say that Victor and Randy did a terrific job.

We would definitely recommend Walter and Eloquent.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Lizzy · Married on 05/08/2015

Walter with Eloquent Studios did a wonderful and professional job at capturing our wedding day. The photos that they took were BEAUTIFUL and exactly what we were looking for in our wedding photography!! They used many different artistic techniques when taking the photos allowing us to have a wide variety of photos. They also got photos of almost every person who attended the wedding and reception! We were very satisfied and would highly recommend giving Eloquent Studios a call!! Thank you again Walter and everyone who worked on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Danielle · Married on 04/18/2015

Wonderful Job!!!!

Walter photographed our wedding in April and I have already received my proofs and have been looking through them multiple times a day!! They are absolutely beautiful. It is hard for me to make my selections for my album because we have so many different styles of photos to choose from. We have beautiful photos and our wedding day did not feel rushed with taking pictures, and we were done plenty of time before cocktail hour which was very important to us. I would definitely recommend Eloquent Studios!

Danielle

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • Missybabyblue

Melissa · Married on 04/03/2015

Walter is an incredible photographer and was open to any trying any ideas for pictures that we had although he had much better ones. He has a great sense of humor and knows when the bride needs a break from pictures. He made sure we got all of the poses that we wanted and specifically asked for in a timely manner so that we were done with posed pictures before cocktail hour just like we wanted. Walter is very patient and is very good at getting back to you. He did a great engagement session for us as well! We definitely could not have picked a better photographer hands down! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Michele · Married on 12/12/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Walter and his staff! My husband and I booked several of our services through Eloquent Studios – photography, video, piano player, and DJ services. Each service Walter and his team provided exceeded our expectations. He is a true professional that has your best interest in mind the day of your wedding. We had the opportunity to meet and speak with Walter and his team several times before the wedding day to make sure we felt comfortable with the process and understood the details for the wedding day. I just received my proofs and they came out beautiful! I cannot wait to see the video. Both the piano player and our DJ were amazing. Our guests were on the dance floor all night. I would highly recommend all of Eloquent Studios services!

Sent on 01/24/2015

We met Walter, of Eloquent Studios, at an open-house-type bridal show at a venue where we were considering having our wedding at. Right off the bat, we were taken in by his courteousness and professionalism so we scheduled an appointment. Both my husband and I were extremely impressed by the photographs on display in his studio. Certainly not your ordinary run-of-the-mill shots; they were sharp, unique and clever. Definitely a “different” style of photography. Personally, I’m not a big fan of having my picture taken, so I needed this aspect of my wedding day to be as painless and stress-free as possible. Walter and his staff did a great job while keeping the experience pleasurable. Our guests commented that our photographers were snapping away taking pictures, but were never annoyingly “in their faces”. It was unbelievable how many pictures were taken. When the event was over and the proofs were ready, we had a difficult time making choices from such a large selection. Back at the studio, we found Walter’s assistant Jean to be extremely helpful, creative and easy to work with. There’s definitely not a shortage of choices when selecting photo packages and album styles. We also chose to have Eloquent Studios print up our thank you cards. Months after the cards went out, our guests were still commenting about how unique they were and how they’ve never seen another thank you card like it before. Our wedding album turned out beautiful…..really awesome. We couldn’t be happier. They also took care of our event lighting, and provided an awesome venue enhancement at both the ceremony and the reception. It totally added a different feel to the room. They nailed it, as far as enriching the ambiance! All in all, we would rate our experience with Eloquent Studios as top-notch. True professionals who deliver unique, quality work. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2014

I used Eloquent Studios for photography, photo booth, and DJ services. I have to say we are very satisfied! Walter is a wonderful photographer with a fantastic personality. My entire family just loved him. We did an engagement shoot 6 months before the wedding and he made a lovely guest book for my guests to sign at the wedding. We couldn't have been happier. Victor, the DJ, was great. He played all the songs that I requested (we like a lot of classic rock) and still kept the party going with some dance stuff in between. He even brought a little drum set which was a nice touch to get that "live music" kind of feel to certain songs. The uplighting they provided added a really pretty element to the venue. All my guests had a great time...and are still talking about it a week later! The photo booth was also well worth it...people were in it all night long! I recommend you use them for all your wedding needs...Eloquent Studios is really a fantastic company!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Steph · Married on 10/12/2014

We were married on 10/12/14 and used Eloquent Studios for our photographer, photo booth, cinematography, and DJ services. We could not be happier with the experience. Walter is WAY more then a photographer, he was truly a wedding planner. His company allowed us to bundle these services and it really showed as the entire event was seamless -- more then a few of our guests commented on what an amazing experience it was and this is definitely thanks to Walter and his team. They kept us on schedule and made it a point to make sure we got to have a great time -- pushing us to the dance floor at any chance possible. David, the cinematographer even made us plates of dessert so we didn\'t have to step away from the party at all! April, the assistant photographer was amazing -- she probably bustled my wife\'s dress 20 times. Walter\'s photography is exceptional; he did our engagement party and the photos were gorgeous. We got a sneak peek at a few on the day of the wedding and they were stunning -- we cannot wait to see the rest photos from the wedding! The DJs were also fantastic -- VERY detail oriented AND Victor even had drums which he played during the party. This added such a cool touch-- folks were raving about it. The photo booth was great too!! They event made us a book of photos and messages from our guests that they gave us at the end of the wedding. They were SO great, we really cannot say enough good things about them. Walter helped us so much in the planning process -- his advice was invaluable to us, even about things that had nothing to do with the services he was handling for us. He is (obviously) very well versed in wedding planning and was so helpful to us. We very much recommend Eloquent Studios, the photography is incredible and the additional services they offer are well worth it.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Steph · Married on 10/12/2014

We were married on 10/12/14 and used Eloquent Studios for our photographer, photo booth, cinematography, and DJ services. We could not be happier with the experience. Walter is WAY more then a photographer, he was truly a wedding planner. His company allowed us to bundle these services and it really showed as the entire event was seamless -- more then a few of our guests commented on what an amazing experience it was and this is definitely thanks to Walter and his team. They kept us on schedule and made it a point to make sure we got to have a great time -- pushing us to the dance floor at any chance possible. David, the cinematographer even made us plates of dessert so we didn't have to step away from the party at all! April, the assistant photographer was amazing -- she probably bustled my wife's dress 20 times. Walter's photography is exceptional; he did our engagement party and the photos were gorgeous. We got a sneak peek at a few on the day of the wedding and they were stunning -- we cannot wait to see the rest photos from the wedding! The DJs were also fantastic -- VERY detail oriented AND Victor even had drums which he played during the party. This added such a cool touch-- folks were raving about it. The photo booth was great too!! They event made us a book of photos and messages from our guests that they gave us at the end of the wedding. They were SO great, we really cannot say enough good things about them. Walter helped us so much in the planning process -- his advice was invaluable to us, even about things that had nothing to do with the services he was handling for us. He is (obviously) very well versed in wedding planning and was so helpful to us. We very much recommend Eloquent Studios, the photography is incredible and the additional services they offer are well worth it.

Sent on 10/24/2014