Eloquent Studios Reviews

147 Reviews for Eloquent Studios

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tim S · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Experience

We hired Eloquent Studios for photography and videography for our wedding and everything turned out great! Walter is very good with communication and was able to answer any questions that I had promptly. During the wedding, our ceremony started later than initially planned, which put us on a tight timeline in regards to making it to our reception on time. However, Walter was able to take all of the pictures that we wanted in a timely fashion and we were able to make it to our reception on time. We just received our photos and they turned out great! Walter was able to work quickly and efficiently during the wedding and was able to take some amazing pictures of our church as well as the reception! Walter was a pleasure to work with throughout our wedding day and his assistant and videographer were also great! They were able to give us relaxing and fun photo sessions as well as making sure that we were having a good time. Walter was very prepared and guided us through everything which allowed us to not worry and enjoy our wedding day. I would highly recommend Eloquent Studios for weddings and other events. The photos are absolutely beautiful and the customer service was great throughout our experience!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Margaret · Married on 07/28/2019

Attention to detail in everything!

There were so many issues in the planning of our daughters wedding, Eloquent studios went above and beyond to help . Day of: DJ was superb. The photos are absolutely stunning.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Mike Firestone · Married on 07/03/2019

Photo and DJ Package Exceeded our Expectations

We hired Eloquent Studios to perform photography and DJ services at our July wedding at the Brooklake Country Club. Walter, our photographer, was a preferred vendor for our venue and his experience showed by taking amazing shots throughout. We had him for 7 hours of shooting and were able to get all the shots we wanted and then some. We appreciated the quick turnaround in receiving the photos as well. Victor, our DJ, was amazing as well. We were able to sit down with him and talk about everything we needed from ceremony, cocktail, and reception music. He was able to adapt to last minute changes as well, which we were very happy about. All in all, my wife and I enjoyed the Eloquent Studios experience.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Burns · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Wedding Photos

We loved working with Walter & his staff at Eloquent Studios. From the minute we met with Walter, we knew we were in good hands and made the right choice. His experience and professionalism made him easy to work with. His knowledge of our venue helped make our pictures special. Walter’s turnaround on our proofs were quick. We can’t thank Walter enough for helping make our wedding day so special and memorable!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Divya

Divya Gupta · Married on 06/14/2019

Fantastic!

We worked with Walter leading up to and during the night of our wedding. Walter was a pure pleasure to work with - extremely professional and respectful of what we wanted, while also being flexible as we changed our minds about certain poses and pictures. Our wedding was at the Palace and he knew the property extremely well and was able to take some beautiful photographs during that day and into the evening. I can't reiterate enough on how professional he was, making sure we got all of the shots we had requested and juggling our large families. I couldn't be happier with having him as our photographer!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Jillian · Married on 05/18/2019

AMAZING Experience!!

Walter and his team were AMAZING!!! We definitely presented him with a challenge having a large wedding party, but he managed to wrangle the troops and snap such memorable moments. Everywhere I turned throughout the night, Walter or a member of the team was there to capture what what was going on. He even stayed afterwards and bought my husband and I a drink at the after party! He shared a few teaser photos with us a few days after the wedding, and they were remarkable. I would recommend Eloquent Studios time and time again!! BEST photographer/videographer!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

mackenzie f · Married on 11/17/2018

You wont be disappointed!

We used Eloquent Studios for our wedding and our engagement shoot. Walter is the best!! We loved our engagement photos and continue to get feedback on how unique and awesome they are! Walter is awesome! We also had a blast with him at the wedding! He really cares about the people he is photographing and does everything he can to produce the best photos possible. You won’t regret going with Walter and Eloquent Studios!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Nancy F · Married on 10/27/2018

Far Exceeded our expectations

Walter Far Exceeded our expectations!
    Our daughter was married this past Saturday October 27th at the Bridgewater Marriott and the weather was not in our favor. However, it was Walter and Jasmin to the rescue! We were able to do our photographs all around the hotel, lobby, rooms and when there was a break in the rain- they were able to take pictures outside.
    When people write a review, sometimes the words your reading aren’t enough. So as I write this and you read my review, please understand and get a sense of the emotion in which I’m expressing... When I walked outside of the hotel to see some of the pictures being taken, I was shocked to see Walter literally laying on the ground to capture a perfect moment! That is dedication, respect and a person who does way above and beyond to make their clients happy. If you are looking for a photographer who is kind, patient, professional and who will far exceed your expectations, then look no further because it’s Walter.
    My husband and I couldn’t be happier with choosing Eloquent Studios. From start to finish the whole process was seamless. We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Diane J Bauer-Guido · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent Photographers

Walter and Danielle was so wonderful to work with. They made our unusual day so special! Can't wait to decide on our pictures!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Patrise Danzi · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly Amazing

We can't wait to see the photos tell the story by the eye of the photographers.
    After visiting several other studios we choose Eloquent Studios because of the time Walter spent during the planning and pre-wedding stages. He was eager to work with us to get the most of what we needed.
    Team Jean and Jasmin are amazing photographers . They arrived on time, were very professional, and pleasant to work with. They were never in the way and always seemed to be where a picture needed to be taken.
    Our DJ Pat and his team made the night magical. Several of our guests commented on how the volume and choices of songs were just perfect.
    So far our experience has been amazing. We can't wait to continue working with this group to see our final photos....

Sent on 10/30/2018

kristy · Married on 10/07/2018

We used Walter (and Jasmine) from Eloquent Studios as my daughter's wedding photographers. There is so much to think about and do in preparation for this special day. From the planning to the wedding day, Walter was exceptional. He had everything under control and made sure everything went smoothly and according to the schedule. We did get a glimpse of some of his shots from the day and we cannot wait to see the rest! They are exceptional! So glad we used Eloquent and highly recommend them. Thank you Walter and Jasmine!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Maddie · Married on 10/07/2018

Walter and his team at Eloquent Studios were a dream to work with! Prior to our wedding, we had a meeting with him to go over schedule for the day of our wedding. He showed us samples of some of his other work to get a sense of what it was that we were looking for. He then helped us by creating a schedule so that we could wrangle out huge parties (9 on each side) to where they needed to be on time. He padded the times so that we had extra if we needed it, and not once did I feel rushed or stressed. He made sure that every detail was covered the day of. He had us break out our families on either side so he knew who would be there, and he helped us get the shots that were the most important to us. He knew exactly the photos he wanted to take, and was able to provide us with clear instructions on how to stand or sit, where to look, etc. You can just tell that he is a complete professional and loves what he does. He helped keep everyone calm and happy while we were dealing with a scheduling issue on the venue side. He cracked jokes, and made sure that we had smiles on our faces and would not let anything ruin our special day. Everything ran so smoothly from start to finish. We were able to see some pictures before he departed, and from what we saw, the photos are amazing and we can't wait to see the rest of them. Walter and his team did a phenomenal job and I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you Walter and Eloquent Studios for making our day amazing! - Maddie and Andrew

Sent on 10/09/2018

Dorothy · Married on 10/06/2018

One vendor does it all!

Eloquent studios went above and beyond for our wedding!! Starting with our engagement shoot to photobooth fun at the wedding to our wedding photos and videos. The staff at eloquent studios are so friendly and easy going to work with. Very professional and gets the job done. All our questions were answered in a timely manner and they gave us many suggestions and ideas for the wedding day. Eloquent studios handled our photography, videography, dj, and photobooth. Having one vendor do it all was a HUGE selling point for us when selecting our vendors. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for vendors for their upcoming weddings/events. Thank you Walter for making our wedding planning and wedding day run so smoothly.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2018

Saved the Day!

I reached out to Eloquent Studios about 2 weeks prior to our wedding in a panic after our original videographer backed out. Walter responded within 10 minutes that he actually had a videographer to film our day and I was SO relieved! Walter worked quickly with me on the all the details and was so considerate of our needs and budget. Kurt and Walter were great to work with on the day of the wedding... non-intrusive, friendly and fun! We couldn't be more appreciative of everything Eloquent Studios did to be sure our special day was captured!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Casey B · Married on 09/22/2018

Eloquent Studios made the big day easy !

The professionals at Eloquent Studios are simply AMAZING! They really are more than photographers. From the beginning through to the end they offered endless support, advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt safe in their hands and it was like having two friends there with you ! Their experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the time of your life! As the maid of honor, that made my job a whole lot easier! I recently saw a sneak peek of some photos from the big day and couldn’t be happier with the results! They are seriously talented and genuinely love what they do. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ELOQUENT STUDIOS for your wedding or special event. You won’t be disappointed ! They have captured memories that will be cherished forever!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ellie · Married on 08/25/2018

Walter and Chris are the best! I'm not a photo person and as plenty of others in NJ im typically broke so I wasn't going to have a photographer but I felt it could have been a mistake that I couldn't take back. Having family and friends take your photos is a great idea but hiring a photographer that actually knows how to take the best and most flattering photos of you and your guests feels so much better. I was so nervous of my wedding guests getting bored so we included the photo booth and it was an absolute hit and the photos are hilarious. Definitely call and schedule an appointment if you dont have the chance to see them at a bridal show like I did.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Brielle Catalano · Married on 08/11/2018

Eloquent Studios is THE ONE

My wedding was about two months ago, I used Eloquent Studios, Walter being my photographer. I have to say, he was absolutely amazing. He was so friendly and made everybody feel totally comfortable. He worked with me and my entire family and he got so many amazing shots of everybody at my wedding. He was very flexible and worked around my crazy schedule that day to make sure everything went smoothly. I'm really not that great when it comes to getting my pictures taken but with Walter I felt like I didn't even have to try. He made everything feel really natural and fun. He is also super creative and came up with some really special ideas for my photos. He was very prompt with getting my pictures to me and they turned out SO beautiful. He captured every special moment from my day. My husband and I got a lot of really beautiful shots. I would 1000% recommend him and Eloquent Studios for your special day!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Dusan · Married on 06/30/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Walter and his team for our wedding at the Madison Hotel in NJ. We went with the full package with Eloquent - photography, videography, DJ, uplights and photobooth. The day of our wedding everything went smooth as planned. Their team arrived on time and we got all of the pre-wedding photos and videos in time for the ceremony. We didn’t do a first look so after the ceremony we did some photos of the wedding party and just me and my wife - it was smooth sailing and we even had some time to hit up our cocktail hour. Close to the end of the evening, Walter and his team took us out to the nice train car by the Madison Hotel and we got some wonderful photos over there as well. Overall, it was a pleasant experience working with Walter and his team. We got the online gallery to view the photos within a week which was nice! Make sure to book a photobooth because everyone at our wedding loved it!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kim · Married on 06/30/2018

Eloquent studios was very helpful when it came to our wedding day. We used them for a photo-booth, uplighting and a monogram. The photo-booth was so much fun for our guests and the best part was we received a scrap book at the end of all of the photos from the photo-booth with notes from our friends and family.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Maria · Married on 06/16/2018

We had our wedding in June and decided to go with Eloquent Studios for the photographer, DJ and photo booth. We were very pleased with our decision.
    My husband and I are not good with taking pictures but Walter did a really great job. We did the engagement shoot and the photos were amazing and it really helped us become more comfortable taking pictures during the wedding day. He captured every moment of our event beautifully we couldn't believe how good we look!
    And DJ Pat is just the best. He is very professional, knows exactly what to do and did everything the way we wanted if not better! The photo booth was a big hit complimented us on how they enjoyed the day. Our guest keep telling us how much they enjoyed the wedding and still talks about how much fun they had to this very day!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Laura · Married on 06/14/2018

June 2018 Wedding

My husband and I got married in June 2018 and we were very happy with how our pictures turned out. They really captured the colorful wedding we had and we are so excited to have those memories saved forever! Also, I feel like they were pretty creative when it came to photos, since we used a different photographer than what the venue suggested, so we have different pictures than other couples due to a different perspective. They definitely helped when it came to creating a timeline for the day so I could plan everything else around it and adding in some traditional Polish wedding moments. They responded immediately to emails as well whenever we had questions. We also needed a part of our package early before getting the wedding album/video and they were very accommodating. Would recommend to future couples.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Eloquent Studios's reply:

Thank you Laura for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We had a great time at your wedding, it was a pleasure working with you and your families!

Beth · event on 06/01/2018

Walter of Eloquent Studios handled the photo booth, uplighting, gobo and step and repeat for the Bnai Mitzvah of our twins- He was so great and easy to work with! Walter was so accommodating and professional and got fabulous shots of our family and friends!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kathi · event on 05/05/2018

As a long-time volunteer for Susan G. Komen North Jersey, I’ve worked very closely with Walter and Eloquent Studios many times; they’ve been one of our official photographers for our major events since 2015. Like me (a PR and Marketing professional), Walter volunteers for our events, and is very generous with his time and resources. In addition to providing high quality professional photos for us, Eloquent Studios also manages photo booths for us at our events and everyone really loves getting their free souvenir photo taken by Walter and his staff. The feedback we’ve gotten from everyone is always extremely positive. The crazy, multi-faceted, many-things-going-on-at-one-time kinds of events we do requires a photographer that is on his/her toes every moment to ensure we get those “one chance” photos, but who also has the creativity to effectively capture the feeling and spirit of the day. Walter never misses a shot, and I know that once I’ve let him know what I need, I don’t have to worry about it. He’s super great at both the “spot on” kind of stop-action photography we need for marketing and publicity, AND taking photos that beautifully capture the spontaneity of the event--the “moments.” Walter and Eloquent Studios have never let us down. They are the best there is… LOVE working with him!

Sent on 06/14/2018

kelly · Married on 12/02/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Eloquent Studios! They were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Incredibly professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, they took the most fabulous photographs of ourwedding, in challenging weather conditions! Our pre-shoot was hilarious and fun and for our wedding day our photographers were almost invisible but captured the most precious moments. We could not have wished for a better experience! Thank you, Eloquent Studios!

Sent on 12/07/2017